เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:22 pm

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 

mantispaw โ€ข 9 moons โ€ข tom โ€ข apprentice

name โ€ข mantispaw | mantiswing
gender โ€ข tom
age โ€ข 9 moons
sexuality โ€ข heterosexual
rank โ€ข apprentice
desired rank โ€ขwarrior/deputy/leader
crush: โ€ข open
โ€”โ€”โ€”
appearance โ€ข mantispaw is a smaller than average cat, with a petite figure. he has sleek, short ivory/cream colored fur with darker seal brown markings and tail tip. although small, mantispaw has very large round eyes. his mother used to call them โ€œbug eyesโ€ - hence his name. his eyes are a clear, crystal blue with darker blue flecks in them. he has an abnormally long tail as well as lengthy whiskers

personality โ€ข mantispaw is an observant cat who both pays attention and remembers smaller details others might not notice. he is a responsible and trustworthy cat, always known to keep his word. a hopeless romantic, mantispaw finds himself getting jealous around cats in love. he dreams of one day having a family of his own.

kin โ€ข mother mousefur (location unknown)
father pinetar (deceased)

siblings beetlekit & tulipkit (thought to be deceased)

backstory โ€ข mantispaw was born and raised in fallsclan. it was a small but happy family. just him, his mother, and his two sibling. his father, pinetar, passed away before mantispaw was born so he was never able to meet him. his mother would tell him stories about what a brave warrior his father was; in turn, mantispaw made sure to do everything he could to prove his worth and make his mother proud. one tragic day, when mantispaw was around 4 moons old, he was watching his siblings play fight from the nursery. his mother was giving them tips from behind mantispaw, everything was peaceful. in the blink of an eye, everything changed. a hawk came from the sky and swooped up his siblings, his mother jumping into action to try and save them. after a failed attempted to grab the two kits, his mother chased after the hawk. never to return.

extra info โ€ข reasonably scared of hawks

๐™พ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘

olivebranch โ€ข 24 moons โ€ข she-cat โ€ข warrior

name โ€ข olivebranch
gender โ€ข she-cat
age โ€ข 24 moons
sexuality โ€ข pansexual
rank โ€ข warrior
desired rank โ€ขhas it
crush: โ€ข open
โ€”โ€”โ€”
appearance โ€ข olivebranch is a dark cinnamon colored Oriental Shorthair. she has rather long legs, making her a slightly taller than average cat. she has large ears to match her already unusual appearance. olivebranch has almond shaped, olive green eyes.

personality โ€ข olivebranch is an honest cat who will always speak her mind, regardless of the outcome. sheโ€™s fully aware that this can come with repercussions but doesnโ€™t care; sheโ€™d rather be honest. olivebranch is a bit absent-minded, often getting caught up in her own daydreams. extremely loyal, olivebranch is willing to do anything for her friends and family - no matter the cost. although generally kind, olivebranch is not one to back down when challenged, and will also always accept one..

kin โ€ข mother hollythorn (deceased)
father unknown

siblingslemoneye (she-cat) & acornnose

backstory โ€ข olivebranch doesnโ€™t have much of a history. she was born and raised in fallsclan by her adoptive parents (open) after her mother passed away during birth. sheโ€™s had a very relaxed life, now that sheโ€™s finally understanding her adulthood.

extra info โ€ข nope c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:38 pm

@oceanz
Welcome! Both accepted. Mantispaw will be mentored by Owlsong.

If you'd like a recap, I wrote a full summary of the story so far here, and there's a shorter recap here. Currently the clan is dealing with the aftermath of a mudslide that hit a patrol. Most cats will be preparing for the survivors' return by gathering sticks and plants to bind injuries, as well as bedding and herbs. Others will work to turn the elder's den into a makeshift patient area for all the injured cats. You can have Olivebranch join Pumpkinpatch in gathering herbs. Mantispaw's mentor Owlsong is currently carrying an injured warrior so it would be difficult for him to help her. Instead, he can talk to Snakepaw (who is hiding in the apprentice den) and maybe convince her to clean out the elder's den with him?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:27 pm

i have spring break so i'll make a post for sykestar asap <3 thanks all
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:44 am

thank you!

& sounds good Iโ€™ll catch up then make my first post c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:20 am

can we have olivebranch possibly mentoring lemmingpaw? no worries if not. just thought might be fun if @oceanz is interested
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

@rey, oceanz
Of course, Olivebranch can be Lemmingpaw's mentor. Lemmingpaw is still out with the patrol that was hit by the mudslide. Maybe Olivebranch asked Ghostrunner to take Lemmingpaw on patrol while she worked on other duties in camp? Perhaps she was cleaning up the remains of the tree that was struck by lightning, or reinforcing dens after the storm?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:02 pm

im so sorry i havent gotten my characters done yet, or replied to pms with relos. ive been very ill and in the hospital a bunch. i just havent had the energy to sit with my computer too much. im sorry for taking so long. ;o; i hope i can get to a spot where i am well enough soon.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm

@selasphorys - sounds good to me!

@circardia - I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't finished my forms or posted for my characters. I've been very stressed and struggling with my mental health. I'm still here though! The roleplay hasn't left my mind. I just need to find the time and energy to write.

@cicardia
Please don't worry, prioritize your health first. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in the hospital. Take all the time you need to recover.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me