เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby cicardia » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:22 pm

@sel
      thank you for the recap! ill likely have one of my warriors get caught in the mudslide. ill hopefully have some characters done tonight so that i can get a first post for at least one character done within the next day or two. ive contacted rey via pm and as you know, we're dm'ing as well lol, so i should have some solid ideas i can run with as i develop the rest of my characters : )

@peach
      Iโ€™d love to make pumpkinpatch a love interest! Iโ€™ll get back to you with further relos, too. Iโ€™m planning on making an apprentice as well, so they could be a romance interest or just a good friend for shenanigans as well. Iโ€™ll hopefully have their basics down asap so you can decide if youโ€™re interested in them! : )
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:19 pm

making a note here for new n returning folks about my cats also open for relationships!

risingpaw: my kingdom for a cat risingpaw actually trusts and likes. maybe a friend who has a thing for them that theyre too stressed to notice? maybe a buddy who is also at odds with the clan or starclan and takes solace in risingpaw's similar feelings?
note: risingpaw is an adult even though theyre still an apprentice, their apprenticeship has also basically concluded but they havent received their name yet due to Complications and their being a medicine cat. theyre 17 moons old

mistback: girl is in a Rough state. again, my kingdom for a molly who loves her so genuinely but understands she isnt in the best headspace to be in a romantic relationship atm but will support her. or a few friends! or both honestly.

dapplepaw: dapplepaw is Very standoffish, but i like the idea of her having one cat who sees past all the harsh words and gets shes showing affection in the only way that makes sense to her. i dunno with dapples, but hmu if you have any ideas!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:55 am

the new influx of characters is a bit overwhelming for me right now. i don't wanna risk missing out on fun relations. but i gotta express it does give me a lot of anxiety trying to keep on top of all the new ideas spinning around.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

just to update my cute duo kitties!

wildfleck! - my precious kitty ;_; wildflecks sole purpose is trying to find a meaningful spot in the clan, she seeks out many opportunities and has her paws in each friend group. she's very friendly, but doesn't create many deep connections. internally, due to this she feels pretty lonely. she doesn't really share a lot of worries to others because she doesn't want to come off as a handful. she fills her lonely void by overworking herself and volunteering around camp.

i would reallyy REALLY love for her to get close to someone, possibly when she returns back to camp and has overwhelming guilt about her apprentice. ( i think eeleye's roleplayer was planning on this! which i would still love. ) but more the merrier to help her out!

patchpaw! - this snarky little tom-cat definitely has developed a bigger than his body personality. while agreeable to most, there are certain cats that just prick his pelt! and he will let them know, whether that's disobeying them or flat out ignoring them. he also doesn't have many friends, but it's not really a care for him. i think it'd be cute if he had a little crush on someone! from the sidelines that gets him all flustered and shy!

@selas - i was thinking that while patchpaw heals from his wrenched shoulder in the med cat den, he could find comfort in briarseed? initially he might be broody but her gentle nature would really make him feel guilty for being a bit snippy and he'd come back feeling sorry and shy hehe
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:46 pm

i got my post up!
    hopefully patchpaws response sounds alright, i tried to make it sound choppy as if he was fading in and out of consciousness. but woohoo! he's finally out!! i'm unsure on stormpaws situation so i kinda just left it at she was missing in wildflecks mind T_T

@rey yay!! im excited to see more of your character!! < 3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:12 pm

@wonpil
Patchpaw's response was perfect! You captured that semi-conscious haze so well with your words.

I think it'd be really sweet for Patchpaw to find comfort in Briarseed while he recovers in the medicine den! I'm sure it will be difficult for him, getting sidelined from his apprenticeship right before his warrior assessment. Briarseed would understand how hard it feels to suddenly lose your path like that. You mentioned in his form that he liked to help out around camp and spend time with the medicine cat. Has he been a familiar face around the medicine den? Briar would feel more than a little hurt to see him sulking. But I can imagine her gently encouraging him, day after day, with exercises to regain his mobility and strength. Soon he'll be back on his paws, stronger than ever c:

Just for a rough timeline to plan out future events-- How serious is his injury? How much time should it take him to recover?

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:46 am

I finally got a post up! I did go over everything, but since it's been so long please just let me know of any mistakes I made!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:03 am

sorry i havent gotten back to anyone or done my forms just yet. i got slapped with a pretty bad flare up and have been quite sick. gonna work on stuff hopefully today, though. ill get back to the pms i owe asap! thanks for being so patient <3
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:29 pm

satosugu has requested for their characters to be NPCs for the foreseeable future. Ghostrunner, Northpaw, and Sage will now be background characters until their roleplayer returns. Since Ghostrunner was on the mudslide patrol, we can say that he is unharmed and staying close to the others. Northpaw was following Firefly and Aspencurrent, but for simplicity's sake, we can say that the apprentice returned to camp after hearing the mudslide.

As for me, I'll try to post for Swallowsight and Rumblespout sometime this week. I'm also working on forms for two new warrior characters! Planning on making a happy-go-lucky, sincere young tom (roughly 27 moons). Let me know if you want to set up relos with him.

@Lights.Out
Your post looks great! I could feel the cats' desperation in your writing.

@cicardia
Please don't worry about it! I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a flare up. Take care of yourself, take all the time you need.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me