เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby selasphorys » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:20 am

How are you guys feeling about the roleplay? I totally understand if this is a busy time for everyone. I'm buried in midterm exams and projects at the moment but I hope this can keep going. I might start sending activity reminders next week after my exams. But this roleplay is slower-paced anyway, so I'm happy to wait.

ColonelHamster has informed me that they may have to delay their response for a while. They said that their characters can be moved ahead for the plot if necessary. For anyone waiting on them, I'm going to say that Lightpaw will be caring for Mistback in the medicine den and Firefly will be heading toward the mudslide. Colonel, hope this is alright and let me know if you want your characters to do something else.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 am

Iโ€™m still very much still interested in this roleplay. Unfortunately, Iโ€™ve been struggling with my own mental health so all my roleplay posts have been slow to non-existent. Iโ€™ll try working on a post in the next few days or so, but anyone waiting on my response, please bare with me!
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:00 pm

Iโ€™m still interested and would love to continue! Without oversharing and going into too much detail, Iโ€™ve been working through a lot of things and when Iโ€™m able to relax Iโ€™m just so tired that I donโ€™t have the motivation to write anything ๐Ÿ˜“
But I do plan on being active as soon as possible! If responses are absolutely needed before Iโ€™m able to post anything please feel free to manipulate my characters a little to do whatever is needed!
Iโ€™m so sorry for the inactivity but hopefully things will even out soon and Iโ€™ll be back to posting!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 pm

@Nunavik @Lights.Out

Please don't worry about the roleplay. Your health and well-being come first. Since a lot of us are away, I'm happy to put the roleplay on pause for the next week. I don't want to drag so many characters along as NPCs just to push forward with the plot. I'll check back in with everyone in a week or so!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:59 am

Hey everyone, it's been a week. I wanted to check in again about interest and activity.

What do you guys think is the best way to move forward? Should we keep the roleplay on pause or should we start moving cats along as NPCs? I'm in no hurry. We have a great group here and I'm happy to keep waiting. Just wanted to hear your thoughts.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:39 pm

I should have time to start posting now if you do decide to start moving things along again!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 pm

Thanks for the input! I'm going to unpause the roleplay now. I hope this story can start moving again. ColonelHamster's characters can be dragged forward as NPCs if necessary. I don't want anyone to be stuck in interactions for too long. I will start sending PMs to any players who haven't been active in the discussion for a while.

I will also be temporarily reopening the roleplay to new players! Some new faces might make this roleplay more active again.

@Lights.Out
I'm so glad you have a little more time now. Feel free to post whenever!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ clove โ€“

Postby fawn, » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:40 am

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
xxxi. clove, foxpaw, foxflight ii. 32 moons iii.
xxxshe-cat iv. past rogue, joining fallsclan v.
xxxheterosexual/romantic vi. no crush vii. bright
xxxginger pelt viii. amber eyes ix. prefix: fox for
xxxher pelt color, suffix: flight for her speed and
xxxagility x. tenacious, bold xi. stubborn, guarded
xxxxii. scent of juniper berries and moss

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
.Image
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ(๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐– !!)โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Clove was born into a group of rogues that had staked their territory west of the falls. Things
had always been tough for them, with the amount of rogues in the area prey was hard to come
by and tensions were high. Her mother passed when she was barely out of kithood after a scuffle
over territory, her father tried his best to raise her well, but he had never really been the same
after his mate had died. The two remained with the rogue groups and survived as well as they
could, but when her father succumbed to greencough one leafbare, the group decided that Clove
was now just another mouth to feed. Shortly after her father's passing they chased her out of
their territory. She lived as a lone rogue for a short while, doing her best to survive without a
community around her, however, it wasn't long before she had been weakened due to sparse
meals. In desperation, Clove decided to hunt near the falls, she had always been told by her
father to never come near her due to the dangerous terrain and presence of a clan of cats but
she needed to eat. She had been stalking a mouse among the roots of a tree and she hadn't
noticed the cliffside in her hunger. The next thing she knew, the earth was moving out from
underneath her and she was tumbling toward the ground. By some miracle, she was still alive
when she got to the bottom, but she had injured one of her hind legs as it had been caught in
some rubble. She decided to seek help from the nearby clan cats and they tentatively took
her in to give her a chance to recover, Clove found herself admiring the clan's way of life and
so she asked to join as a warrior, she is now about to become a Fallsclan apprentice.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Clove is a bit of a prickly pear at first glance, having survived in such a hostile environment for
so long, she finds it very difficult to trust in others. Once she has warmed up to those around
her, Clove is much sweeter. She has always been too afraid to form bonds with others, but it
has always been something that she has secretly craved. Being able to live among the clan
cats still feels a little too good to be true for her and so for now, she is doing whatever she
can to ensure that she won't be chased out again. She is courageous and will happily jump
into activities headfirst, she is quite happy to get her paws dirty and will not back down from
a fight if she believes that she is right, though this can sometimes land her in trouble!
Last edited by fawn, on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ relations โ€“

Postby fawn, » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:41 am

๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
( 32 moons . former rogue, joining fallsclan . she-cat )

โœง name relationship summary, pos/neu/neg

clove is open for all relations! c: <33
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery