Free Spirits • Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Free Spirits • Discussion Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:51 pm

XD I see those crushes
They've all been added to the character list by Melody
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:06 pm

All of my characters are finished on the first page of the discussion thread!
    They're all open for crushes and family or other relationships, feel free to ask c:

I've also been updating the front page of the roleplay thread, let me know if everything looks okay!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:08 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    All of my characters are finished on the first page of the discussion thread!
    They're all open for crushes and family or other relationships, feel free to ask c:

I've also been updating the front page of the roleplay thread, let me know if everything looks okay!

Except Chocolate Chip, he's Sugar Cookie's mate, but anyway

All my characters crushes and stuff are in their headers, and yes I posted, but you guys should probably wait for my post to be approved or wait for Melody to post since I PMed her my post.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:57 am

Lucifer
Appearance
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Role: loner
Sexuality: Demisexual, Homoromantic
Personality: Lucifer prefers to keep to himself. Not much is known about the mysterious dog but he refuses to give out much. He is quite reactive, thinking everyone new is a threat. He’s very much a fighter, never willing to back down to a challenge. But once you gain his trust, he’s fiercely loyal and protective, your friend till the end.
History: Once an elite member of the military, Lucifer excelled at his job. After the death of his handler, he escaped. He now roams the streets.

River
Appearance
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Role: Scout
Sexuality: Pansexual, Panromantic
Personality: Bubbly and cheerful, River is always optimistic. She is very determined and tries her best at whatever task is given to her. She is very expressive, she holds her heart on her sleeve so to speak. She enjoys conversations and chats with literally everyone.
History: River was born into the pack, her mother left the pack after she was weaned.

Cotton
Appearance
Breed: Gordon Setter
Sexuality: Homosexual, Homoromantic
Personality: A big goofball, Cotton loves to play and tell jokes. He is very carefree and enjoys living life to the fullest. He lives in the moment, not worrying about the past or future.
History: Born on the streets, he has not known love. He never knew his parents. He has always depended on himself, and no one else. He’s very shy and guarded.

Pine
Appearance
Breed: Labrador retriever
Role: Pup
Sexuality: unknown, questioning
Personality: A friendly and mannered lady, Pine is very respectful and kind. She enjoys playing with the other pups and also enjoys asking questions
History: Found on the pack border and taken in

Rune
Appearance
Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Role: Guard
Sexuality: Demisexual, Demiromantic
Personality: A very logical being, he acts on logic rather than his emotions. He often puts his feelings on the back burner and focuses on morals and values.
History: Joined the pack at the age of one.

LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:16 pm

LunaClaw wrote:
Lucifer
Appearance
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Sexuality: Demisexual, Homoromantic
Personality: Lucifer prefers to keep to himself. Not much is known about the mysterious dog but he refuses to give out much. He is quite reactive, thinking everyone new is a threat. He’s very much a fighter, never willing to back down to a challenge. But once you gain his trust, he’s fiercely loyal and protective, your friend till the end.
History: Once an elite member of the military, Lucifer excelled at his job. After the death of his handler, he escaped. He now roams the streets.

River
Appearance
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Role: Scout
Sexuality: Pansexual, Panromantic
Personality: Bubbly and cheerful, River is always optimistic. She is very determined and tries her best at whatever task is given to her. She is very expressive, she holds her heart on her sleeve so to speak. She enjoys conversations and chats with literally everyone.
History: River was born into the pack, her mother left the pack after she was weaned.

Cotton
Appearance
Breed: Gordon Setter
Sexuality: Homosexual, Homoromantic
Personality: A big goofball, Cotton loves to play and tell jokes. He is very carefree and enjoys living life to the fullest. He lives in the moment, not worrying about the past or future.
History: Born on the streets, he has not known love. He never knew his parents. He has always depended on himself, and no one else. He’s very shy and guarded.

Pine
Appearance
Breed: Labrador retriever
Role: Pup
Sexuality: unknown, questioning
Personality: A friendly and mannered lady, Pine is very respectful and kind. She enjoys playing with the other pups and also enjoys asking questions
History: Found on the pack border and taken in

Rune
Appearance
Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Role: Guard
Sexuality: Demisexual, Demiromantic
Personality: A very logical being, he acts on logic rather than his emotions. He often puts his feelings on the back burner and focuses on morals and values.
History: Joined the pack at the age of one.

Accepted XD
Though I don't know how old this pack really is...but given my girl is six, I guess the pack could have been started like two years ago. Anyway! Yang is tentatively crushing, but I might have her crush on Rune and or River as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:56 am

Name:
Ana/ Anabel
Genderfluid, but identifies as male most often
Sexuality:
Boys
Crush:
Lucifer
Loner
Appearance & Breed:
Handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog mix. He has a dark nose, white toes and tail tip as well as chest splash, and spotting like his mom. His spotting is black, though. He has half flop ears as well, and blue brown heterochromia.

Name:
Anastasia
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Open
Loner for now but honestly wants to join the pack
Appearance & Breed:
Pretty female Catahoula Leopard dog with brown nose, and spots, and golden tan fur. She has beautiful blue eyes, which may or may not be odd for the breed. Whatever it is, it's beautiful on her. That's all there is to this older lady.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:17 am

Hi y'all! I'm just popping in really quick to say that I've updated the information section with more info about ranks and training. Let me know if there's anything else Spirit or I can elaborate on!

Basically, the important thing is that trainees do not have a specifically assigned mentor and they can be trained by anyone they'd like (although it's normally a dog of the rank that the trainee is planning to go into)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:25 pm

Anyone want to adopt Pine? Eventually in rp now instantly.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:56 pm

Yang could if you want.
Do you want her adopted by a female?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:35 pm

Sorry about the disappearance, I got busy with school. Is this still going? If so, I'll make a post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██