☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☽ lunarclan ☾ mods please lock!

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:18 am

✧ 𝐿𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃 ✧

roleplay thread
rules
allegiance
territory

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑... 𝚠𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.
𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ rules ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:25 am

✧ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ✧

if anything is missing, the rules are subject to change!

1. please follow the site rules! any breaking of chicken smoothie's rules is a big no-no and results in suspension.
2. please remain cordial with everyone. if you have a disagreement over something and cannot remain civil in the discussion thread, contact a moderator for help with resolution. note that sometimes, there may not be a resolution to all situations, and things may be left as is, but we will help as best as we can.
3. we are lgbtaq+ inclusive, so any homophobia will not be tolerated. it is grounds for a removal from the group.
4. we are going to value the amount of effort you put into your replies, so please do not send one line texts to others. it puts pressure on the other person to come up with more with little input from you and that just is not fun.
5. please remain mindful of things that can harm people and avoid the topics altogether. this includes politics and religion -- which are big no-no topics in here. this is strictly for roleplay, if you wish to discuss that, please do it privately.
6. please alternate your character's sex! for every afab character, you must have an amab character. they can have any identity they wish, but alternate so we aren't a clan of only afab characters.
7. please, for every one apprentice, we need 3 warriors. if you wish to make an apprentice, make sure there is plenty of warriors to train. if needed, ask an opinion in the discussion board. note, you must have at least one adult character at any given point, you cannot join with an apprentice or only have an apprentice character.
8. please be active! i understand life gets in the way, no big deal. just make a post at least once a month! if you don't, i will poke you, but after a week of having the notice, you will be removed. you're always welcome to tell someone if you need a hiatus, and that way your characters will be around still.

Last edited by SoftBeee on Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ territory ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:27 am

✧ 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ✧

Camp
The Camp is located near a stream's edge, surrounded by a rocky structure that encloses a small hollow center. Through a reed-lined tunnel, you can enter the rocky quarry, which has a sandy floor that is soft to the touch. Along the walls are small pathways that lead to small caves, each having vines to cover their entry to keep the lighting inside comfortable. A spring trails into the camp from the enterance you came through. At the lowest cave, just by the entrance, is the Warrior's Den. With a small peek inside, you see a hollow cavern, with moss lining the floor. Looking back to the opposing side of the camp, the left side, you will spot the Apprentice's Den. It is on the same level as the Warrior's Den, with a large piece of driftwood propped against the quarry wall outside. A small overhang is just above, where apprentices scramble up to share tongues during their breaks. The small pathway leading up beside the Warrior's Den goes to the Medicine Cat's Den. The entrance is narrow, allowing only one cat to pass through at a time, and no predator could trespass inside. Moss lines the floor, and along the furthest wall are small stone shelves, filled with herbs and remedies for all ailments. There is a small tunnel veering from the main cavern in the den, which leads to where the medicine cat and their apprentice rest. Just a few steps from the medicine cat's den is the Nursery. The floor feels more cushy than the other dens do, and the fragrant smell of honeysuckle resides in the den, the flowers hanging from one of the walls. The air feels warm, and reminds one of their own childhood, a comforting home. Further up the path, just above the apprentice's den, is the Elder's Den. A second pathway from the apprentice's den meets the main pathway from here, allowing the apprentices easy access when they need to tend to their elders. The den feels nearly as comfortable as the nursery, almost. As you climb the pathway, you'll spot a small overhang, that positions itself above the medicine cat's den. A tunnel leads off from this overhang, which is the Leader's Den. The overhang itself is the Overhang, where the leader makes important announcements.

The River
The river is what feeds the stream by the camp, and it strays far out, into an ocean at it's end. The river has reedy shores, only broken at one point where a stone pathway is accessible. These stones lead to the oak forest where most of the clan's prey is sourced from.

Training Bank
At one edge of the river, on the oak forest side, resides a large sandy bank. This is the perfect place for apprentices to train. Here, they learn swimming, as the water is most shallow here. They also learn combat, as the ground is soft to the touch.

The Hollow Tree
Just up the stream that passes the camp is the Hollow Tree, a large oak tree with a hollow in it's trunk. It's roots are large, and difficult to jump over. If one manages to climb into the hollow in the trunk, they will find it has a mossy bottom, with smooth textures in the side. The lines of the tree's inner trunk light up upon touch, signaling this is a holy place. Apprentices come here once during training, and Medicine Cats attend here on every half moon. Leaders come here to commune with their ancestors at any point.

The Oak Forest
After crossing the stepping stones, you enter the oak forest. The forest floor has vines and ferns all around, giving it a soft appearance as one enters. Most hunting parties come here, to make sure the fish in the river do not go out of stock. If you tread too deep, you will find a cabin in it's depths.

The Cabin
Deep in the Oak Forest, one will find a twoleg cabin. It is usually unoccupied, but during the cold months, twolegs will rotate in and out of it, lighting fires inside. This leads to very limited interaction from the twolegs, asides from a snowy walk, but the fires inside signal the clan to stay away. During the summer, curious cats try to sneak in and lurk about to see what is inside.

Prey
They Prey that can be caught and are eaten the most are most types of freshwater fish, shrews, mice, and most North American Native Birds. These birds would be robins, finches, blue jays, etc. If you have any questions if a certain thing is acceptable to be caught, don't be afraid to send a message!

SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ joining ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:02 am

✧ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝑜 𝒥𝑜𝒾𝓃 ✧

Please make sure you read through all of our rules. Applications must be posted here, in the discussion thread! Once accepted, you can hop over to the roleplay thread and post a starter! All OOC discussions take place here :)
The forum below is a placeholder, feel free to use your own, but be sure it includes everything necessary!
Some final notes, you do not need three personality traits, but it helps people understand your character better. Also, please keep family members to either unknown or deceased. NPCs are going to be limited, and must be admin approved, as they will be adoptable for players so they can be existing in the universe.

Code: Select all
[center]
[img]image[/img]
[size=150]☽ name ☾[/size]
[size=85]
[b]name[/b] || text
> [i]meaning[/i]
[b]age[/b] || text
> [i]join date[/i]
[b]gender[/b] || text
> [i]pronouns[/i]
[b]orientation[/b] || text
> [i]preference[/i]
[b]rank[/b] || text
> [i]previous ranks[/i]

[b]personality[/b]
☽ [i]good[/i] ☾ [i]good[/i] ☽ [i]good[/i] ☾
☽ [i]neutral[/i] ☾ [i]neutral[/i] ☽ [i]neutral[/i] ☾
☽ [i]negative[/i] ☾ [i]negative[/i] ☽ [i]negative[/i] ☾
flavor text for personality

[b]history[/b]
☽ [i]kitten[/i] ☾
text
☽ [i]training[/i] ☾
text
☽ [i]adulthood[/i] ☾
text

[b]family tree[/b]
☽ [i]mother[/i] || name
> [i]description[/i]
☽ [i]father[/i] || name
> [i]description[/i]
☽ [i]sibling[/i] || name
> [i]description[/i]
☽ [i]mate[/i] || name
> [i]description[/i]
☽ [i]kits[/i] || name
> [i]description[/i]
[/size]
[/center]

Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ sealstar ☾ rushingflame ☽ honeypelt ☾ saltpaw ☽

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:03 am

♫ wrote:​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇱​, ​🇮​ ​🇩​​🇴​​🇳​❜​🇹​
​🇩​​🇴​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇳​​🇪​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇱​​🇩​
​🇩​​🇴​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇳​​🇪​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇴​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇪​
​🇮​​🇹​❜​🇸​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​​🇸​​🇹​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇬​​🇪​​🇹​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇴​​🇱​​🇩​

basic wrote:
namesealstar
age36 moons
gendercis fem | she/her
rankleader
orientationlesbian

personality
loyal ⭒ friendly ⭒ intelligent
gentle ⭒ curious ⭒ soft-spoken
nervous ⭒ indecisive ⭒ worrisome
Sealstar is generally a very
friendly cat, though often they
are soft-spoken. They have so
much loyalty to their clan, and
feel protective of all the cats that
are included. They speak with wisdom,
and have a very calming presence.
However, they seem to be unsure when
making decisions, and worry over
most anything.

family tree wrote:motherreedtail | ♀ | deceased
fathertroutsplash | ♂ | deceased
littermates
carp-paw | ♂ | deceased
siblings
oceansong | ♀ | alive
seabreeze | ♂ | alive
mate ➫ none yet
kits
➫ none yet
distant relatives
➫ unspecified

history wrote:
kittenSealkit was born to Reedtail and Troutsplash on a bright summer morning. The smell of the sea blew into the camp, giving them a name reminescent of the ocean. Her brother was named after the carp that Troutsplash had brought his mate the night before she went into labor. They had a rather peaceful childhood, Carpkit being ever adventurous while Sealkit was more cautious about things. Their parents loved them, and it showed as the kittens blossomed into fine apprentices.

apprenticeSealpaw was apprenticed to Embertail, who was a bit hard on them. Their brother was apprenticed to his mate, Flamewish. This meant Carp-paw was often training with Sealpaw. It became noticable that Sealpaw had all the skill, being overly agile and swift enough in their combat. Carp-paw was falling behind, and the cause wasn't obvious. It was starting to get cold, and he didn't seem to be doing well. Troutsplash and Reedtail were all over the young tom, and before long, Carp-paw became very ill. Sealpaw felt... unsure about things. She felt a bit neglected in the regard her parents were all over Carp-paw, but completely understood why and supported them. However, she became distant, and felt like she was invisible to them. She at least had Embertail, who was very focused on her training, although he did seem to take it easier on them. Soon, her brother had passed, and it hurt the family heavily. Troutsplash and Reedtail were inconsolable for a while, and Sealpaw felt like a ghost still. Flamewish began to be at her training sessions, helping Embertail out. Sealpaw eventually was set to be a warrior, all was well, then her parents approached her. They told her they were expecting younger siblings for her, and if she would help them with everything. Sealpaw reluctantly agreed, a bit upset this is what it took for her parents to remember her again.
adultOnce made a warrior, Sealfade focused more on her duties. She wrapped herself up heavily in work, often seeking Embertail out like he was still her mentor. The tom would dismiss her, or say she should work with the new queens. Begrudingly, Sealfade would help out in the nursery, with making sure everyone was fed and had clean nests, when they weren't patrolling. This meant she saw her mother, who she would turn away from and help Flamewish. Eventually, she just stopped helping there, sticking to just patrols to avoid her family. When her younger siblings were born, Sealfade avoided the nursery. However, this became a point of guilt as Reedtail passed during labor. Their two young siblings, Oceankit and Seakit, were healthy though. Troutsplash was insistent on Sealfade to visit them, and she did begrudingly. Admittedly, her younger siblings caught her heart, and she began to tend to them regularly. Flamewish had kittens around this time, a singular Rushingkit. Sealfade kept up with her young siblings, feeling a little more in touch with life. Unfortunatly, the weather became cold, and Troutsplash and Flamewish both became ill. Sealfade began to watch the kittens, while Embertail would make sure both the sick cats were okay. Unfortunately, they both passed, leaving the former mentor and apprentice duo upset. The kittens were apprenticed, Rushingpaw mentored by Sealfade herself. The pointed molly had a rough time with the rambunctious tom cat, who had enough energy to be bouncing off the walls. There was so much stress, especially now that Sealfade was also tending to her younger orphaned siblings. Rushingpaw seemed to understand this, and make attempts to distact them from stress, insisting they go training. Eventually, after many months of trial and error, all the young cats were made warriors, named Rushingflame, Oceansong, and Seabreeze. At this point, Sealfade had caught the attention of both Kestrelstar and Iriswhisker. The two called upon her, and this is when the leader admitted to only having one life left. Iriswhisker explained they were preparing for the worst, and that felt Sealfade would make an ample deputy. The molly was a bit stunned at the explaination, unsure how to respond. The leader and deputy dismissed her, saying they would keep in touch. As Sealfade became older, their anxiety over the approach became greater. Eventually, Iriswhisker was found, having drowned mysteriously. Kestrelstar immediately named Sealfade deputy, making them feel anxious. They began to panic, trying to learn all their duties in time. However, the time was cut short when Kestrelstar died, of old age. They became named Sealstar, and have only just started to understand what that means.

♫ wrote:🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇮​ ​🇩​​🇴​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇸​​🇮​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇮​​🇳​​🇰​ ​🇦​​🇧​​🇴​​🇺​​🇹​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​
​🇮​​🇫​ ​🇮​ ​🇰​​🇳​​🇪​​🇼​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​❜​🇩​ ​🇩​​🇴​
​🇨​​🇴​​🇱​​🇱​​🇦​​🇵​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇻​​🇪​​🇮​​🇳​​🇸​, ​🇼​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇦​​🇺​​🇹​​🇮​​🇫​​🇺​​🇱​ ​🇸​​🇭​​🇴​​🇪​​🇸​
​🇮​​🇹​❜​🇸​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇹​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇻​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇮​​🇫​ ​🇮​​🇹​❜​🇸​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇹​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇹​​🇭​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​

basic wrote:
namerushingflame
age24 moons
gendercis male | he/him
rankwarrior
orientationbisexual

personality
charming ⭒ friendly ⭒ energetic
flirty ⭒ loud ⭒ curious
reckless ⭒ worrisome ⭒ impulsive
Rushingflame can simply be
defined as a flirt, a tom that will
try and sweeten up anyone he can.
He speaks loudly, to gather any
and all attention he can, full of
energy. He can be reckless, and
tends to worry a lot, especially for
his friends. This can lead to him
being impulsive, trying to do whatever
to help anyone he cares about.

family tree wrote:motherflamewish | ♀ | deceased
fatherembertail | ♂ | alive
littermates
➫ none
siblings
➫ none
mate ➫ none yet
kits
➫ none yet
distant relatives
➫ unspecified

history wrote:
kittenRushingkit was born on a fresh summer morning, a single kitten to his mother Flamewish and Embertail. The tom was very energetic, oblivious to most things going on. He remembers the two motherless kittens he was raised with, Oceankit and Seakit, but only assumed they were just new siblings. Near his age to be apprenticed, he began to understand what was going on, as both his mother and Oceankit and Seakit's father became ill and both passed. The three kittens were comforted by Sealfade, the other kitten's older sister.
apprenticeRushingpaw was apprenticed to Sealfade, the same cat who had visited him and his friends to frequently. He noticed their sadness, and became insistent that they train, knowing it would distract him from his similar feelings. The young tom learned to be just as agile and swift as his mentor. He showed off to his father, who had retired at this point, who praised him softly. Rushingpaw felt so proud, flaunting his training to Oceanpaw and Seapaw as well. His training went by so smoothly, and he was named warrior soon.
adultThe tom was named Rushingflame, and he lived a relatively quiet time. He stuck close with his friends, Oceansong and Seabreeze, while shadowing his former mentor Sealfade. His life was uneventful, up to the point when Sealfade was named their leader.

♫ wrote:​🇮​ ​🇬​​🇦​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇦​ ​🇸​​🇪​​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇨​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​​🇨​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇨​​🇺​​🇵​​🇮​​🇩​
​🇧​​🇺​​🇹​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇼​ ​🇮​❜​🇲​ ​🇱​​🇪​​🇫​​🇹​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇫​​🇪​​🇪​​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​❜ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇺​​🇵​​🇮​​🇩​
​🇴​​🇭​, ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇦​​🇾​ ​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇪​ ​🇫​​🇪​​🇪​​🇱​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇱​​🇴​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇸​​🇳​❜​🇹​ ​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇱​
​🇨​​🇺​​🇵​​🇮​​🇩​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇸​​🇴​ ​🇩​​🇺​​🇲​​🇧​

basic wrote:
namehoneypelt
age12 moons
gendercis fem | she/her
rankwarrior
orientationbisexual

personality
excitable ⭒ artistic ⭒ friendly
curious ⭒ loud ⭒ creative
gullible ⭒ oblivious ⭒ forgetful
Honeypelt is the overfriendly,
bubbly cat that loves to share
everything with everyone. She
lacks a filter, and things often go
over her head. She can be loud
often times, an overly extroverted
cat. She tends to carve little things
into wood, artistic. She also seems
to forget things pretty easily.

family tree wrote:motherunknown | ♀ | unknown
fatherunknown | ♂ | unknown
littermates
➫ unknown
siblings
➫ unknown
mate ➫ none yet
kits
➫ none yet
distant relatives
➫ unknown

history wrote:
kittenHoney doesn't remember their early life... She doesn't remember her parents, or siblings, nothing. She sometimes has dreams, distant memories. Ginger pelts, soft fur, small mewls and the smell of milk. The colors seemed bright, but... it is very fuzzy. The simply remember waking up, her first memory being that of a forest floor, outside and alone. She was picked up by a patrol of Lunarclan cats, and taken back to their nursery.
apprenticeHoneypaw had to learn everything from scratch, knowing absolutely nothing of clan life really. Her mentor was patient with her, explaining everything in a way she understood. She adapted well to clan life, and went through her apprenticeship easily. She sometimes still has questions about things, but seems to generally get things.
adultShe was named Honeypelt only recently, after much training. She sometimes needs things to be re-explained, but is still a welcome member to the clan.

♫ wrote:​🇼​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇧​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇬​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇷​​🇲​​🇸​?
​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​, ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇲​​🇦​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​
​🇦​ ​🇧​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇩​​🇮​​🇻​​🇴​​🇷​​🇨​​🇪​, ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇸​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳​❜​🇹​
​🇦​​🇫​​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇱​​🇴​​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇴​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇼​​🇳​?

basic wrote:
namesaltpaw
age6 moons
genderamab non-binary | they/them
rankapprentice
orientationundecided

personality
thoughtful ⭒ intuitive ⭒ wise
silent ⭒ curious ⭒ good listener
bitter ⭒ uncertain ⭒ judgmental
Saltpaw seems to be a judgmental
cat, sitting away from others, watching
carefully. However, if you get close to
him, you will learn he is genuinely just
a good listener, and tends to learn things
quickly. He can be a bit bitter, especially
regarding his parent's disappearances,
but he doesn't show his emotions.

family tree wrote:mothernightbreeze | ♀ | missing
fathershadowpelt | ♂ | missing
littermates
breezepaw | ♂ | alive
siblings
littlesplash | ♀ | alive
mate ➫ none yet
kits
➫ none yet
distant relatives
➫ unspecified

history wrote:
kittenSaltkit was born to Nightbreeze and Shadowpelt on a winter night, alongside Breezekit. Their older sister, Littlesplash, was quick to bond with them, though Saltkit wasn't sure how to feel about her. They didn't know how to feel much at all, feeling a bit withdrawn from their family, uncertain of things. It felt weird, all of it. The young kitten seemed wise for their age, introverted for sure. They seemed to stick to the elder's den most of all, listening to stories. This concerned Nightbreeze and Shadowpelt, but they left them be. Unfortunately, their parents disappeared, right at the end of spring. With summers start, the siblings were apprenticed.
apprenticeNone Yet
adultNone Yet

SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ lunarclan ☾ discussion thread ☽ open ☾

Postby SoftBeee » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:19 pm

Lunarclan is now open, post your applications here <3

High ranks for right now are off limits -- deputy is going to be picked based on who meshes well with Sealstar, and based on an ooc poll! the medicine cat i'm going to leave reserved, to be chosen later on!

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oakleafthewarrior » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:28 pm

gonna work on this tomorrow with my.. many other forms to do : )!!!
Commissions for pets, C$, PFQ Currency, CAD/USD, is OPEN
See Commissions Forum Post!
My Trade ThreadAttack me on Artfight!My Pokefarm

Current Interests-
Hermitcraft 5-9
Empires SMP (1&2)
Blaseball
Hollow Knight/Silksong
Splatoon

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you for clicking my silly little guys to help me get Deltas
Oakleafthewarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:41 pm

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎

> meaning
Flameberry was named after the hints of flame colored patches in her fur. However, very few knew that her mother also gave the prefix "flame" to her after her dying flame, since she died just a few weeks after Flameberry had been weaned. The cause of her death is unknown.
age || 50 moons
gender || female
> pronouns She/her
orientation || Straight
> preference no preference

Appearance
Flameberry is a long-furred, tortoiseshell she-cat with pale amber eyes. Her tail is long and plumy, and her paws are quite small for a normal she-cat. Whenever she's happy or excited, her eyes will sparkle and appear brighter.

Personality
Flameberry is a bubbly, friendly and sometimes even sweet she-cat that believes she should have some fun before doing her warrior duties. She'll often swim in the river for one of her breaks, which she finds exciting and sometimes relaxing to do. Others think she's crazy for swimming for fun like Twolegs, but Flameberry ignores their torments. She also collects acorns and other special objects she might find in the forest and keep them in little piles in her nest. At this point, she has a large collection of acorns, berries, honey, and many others.

History

Kitten
Flameberry was a bubbly kitten, and a pretty normal one. She loved to tease and prank, which also continued through her training. She often tried to dare her brother, Stagfeather, into pranking with her but she always refused. Her brother always stuck to the rules. Flameberry had always had a strong love for her Clan, and bugged the warriors and elders about random information.
Training
Flameberry was excited to begin her training, though she became lazy in keeping up with work. She was scolded by her mentor countless times, but soon became more mature and this habit decreased to a minimum(though she still has a bit of this habit leftover still).
adulthood
Flameberry was given "berry" as her suffix by her mentor for her sweet personality. Some cats were surprised, but her mentor said that you can find a giant part of sweetness in her heart, if you knew where to look. Flameberry's mentor was right-soon after she fully outgrew her immatureness and was often seeked for advice. However, she is still sparky, and helps brighten a day with excitement.
Her mentor died a season after she got her name, and Flameberry struggled to cope with her sadness. Her father had disappeared before she was born and her mother had died when she was young. She leaned on Stagfeather for help, and was able to help with a lot of the sadness. But he soon died driving a fox off the territory, and the sadness was unbearable. She learned to cope with it, even if she still does have spurts of depression every now and then. She tries to move forward and always tries to make the best of her days.

Family Tree
mother || Fawnleaves, deceased
> description Blue gray she-cat with white patches
father || Unknown-mother never spoke of her mate when he disappeared
sibling || Stagfeather, deceased
> description Rose cream tom with bright blue eyes
mate: none yet
crush || open
kits || none yet

𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕜

> meaning
Adderhawk was named after his sharp, suspicious personality. He was given the suffix hawk after his ability to leap long distances from tree to tree.
age || 25 moons
gender || male
> pronouns He/him
orientation || Aroace
> preference no preference

Appearance
Adderhawk is a medium-furred tom with sharp green eyes, brown tabby fur, and a white chest. His paws are white and large.

Personality
Adderhawk is a fierce and cold male with a sharp tongue. He is suspicious of everything, and blames everything on outsiders. He does not get close to many cats, but follows the warrior code and works hard. He's very brave and always the first to leap into battle. He can be quite sarcastic at times and is uncomfortable around younger members of the Clan.

History

Kitten
Adderhawk's parents were kind to him when he was a small kit. He grew close to them, and was actually a very friendly kit. Then everything changed.
His mother became distant from her family, and eventually left the Clan to join a vicious rogue group. Her father was horrified at what his mate had done, and drifted away from his kits. He eventually left to become a kittypet. Adderkit soon became skinny and uncared for, and refused help from the Clan. He learned to provide only for himself, and ignored his sisters: Fawnkit and Willowkit. The two decided to leave when they were about apprentice age, and became kittypets with their father.
Training
Some members of the Clan did not expect Adderkit, now Adderpaw, to stay because of his family's choices. They often ignored him, and this led to him becoming fierce and cold. Before that group realized their mistake, it was too late. They tried their best, welcoming him and giving his first pick of prey. But Adderpaw was too suspicious, too independent to accept their kindness.
Adulthood
Adderhawk earned his warrior name after successfully completing his asessment. His mentor loved to see him fly through the trees and often complimented him on it, but Adderhawk ignored him. All he wanted was to rise to higher ranks and do what he was supposed to do. Now he is a little out of his shell, but tries to hide his thankfulness for what the Clan has done for him.
Family Tree
mother || Cobra, rogue
> description Sleek white she-cat with dark brown eyes
father || Buddy, kittypet
sibling || Nutmeg, kittypet
sibling || Delilah, kittypet
mate: none
kits || none
Last edited by Skyweaver on Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:08 am

let me know when you guys finish your characters then <3

also just a heads up, there are characters on the npc list, so if you want some relationships with any of my characters, i have some named babies you can pick from c:

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ lunarclan ☾ discussion thread ☽ wip ☾

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:41 am

I'm gonna add a few more cats, so if anyone wants a love interest or kin lmk!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your worst battle

Orchidkit Orchidpaw Orchid Orchidshower

She-cat

31 Moons

Pretty black & white w/ golden & green eyes

Warrior

Orchidshower is a calm, and respected she-cat among her clan. She's the peace keeper among them most of the time, she does her best to shove her own problems aside and focus on the role of solving everyone's problems. She tries her best to make everyone as happy as she can keep them, making sure everyone has what they need. This often results in her over-working herself to the point of exhaustion, but the loving she-cat doesn't seem to mind or care as long as those around her are well taken care of and comfortable. She's level-headed and does her best to make everyone feel loved and cared for. She's a cat who loves the concept of love and a family but is scared to have one for fear she might end up just like her brother.

Orchidshower's brother Bluebellpaw left their clan right before their warrior ceremony for various unknown reasons, those of which Orchidshower knows. She had been there when he fell in love with a young kitty-pet, and had let him leave willingly, thinking it would be better for him to be with the one he loved. But that all turned upside down, especially when Bluebell, now renamed Johnny, came to her and said his mate was expecting kits and he was leaving her. Orchidshower knew he was making the wrong choice, she begged and pleaded to him to stay with his mate and unborn kits, but he wasn't convinced. Johnny left that night, and Orchidshower hasn't seen him again. She was there when his mate gave birth, but she didn't make it through the kitting, and neither did the kits. From then on, Orchidshower has strived to do better by her clanmmates and make sure that never happens again.

Whimsygaze {Mother~Pretty white & grey she-cat w/ whimsical golden eyes]
Tulipbelly {Father~Black tom w/ amber eyes}
Johnny {Brother (missing) ~black and white tom w/ gold eyes}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

Is between what you know
and what you feel"~Unknown

"Forgive yourself for what you didn't know

Wolfkit Wolfpaw Wolfsnarl

42 Moons

Tom

fluffy,dark grey tom cat w/ a black tail tip & amber eyes

Warrior

Wolfsnarl tries his best to be a rebel,and be scary,but he's a real big sweetheart,and can't help himself from just snuggling up to his friends and telling them how great they are.He wants to be a feared warrior,but because he's so fluffy and giant,and the fact he has a calm personality by nature,no one takes his threats seriously,and they often call him a gentle giant,which he hates.He does show that he has a caring soul often,and enjoys helping the apprentices out with their battle moves and hunting skills. No matter how hard he tries,he will always be seen as the gentle giant of the clan.

History~Wip

Howlingfox {Mother~Grey tabby she-cat w/ white paws}
Callingbirds {Father~Dark,solid grey tom w/ blue eyes}
Foxtooth {Brother~Grey tabby tom w/ white paws}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

before you learned it"~Unknown

"Be with someone

Smallkit Smallpaw Smallhawk

23 Moons

She-cat

Brown munchkin tabby cat w/ amber eyes & a white belly & chest

Warrior

Smallhawk despite her size has a big personality. She lovable and the cutest thing you'll ever see. She just will bounce around camp, making sure all her clan mates are okay, and see if anyone needs anything or just wants to hang out. She has a good time with all of her clan mates and makes an effort to make sure no one is alone. She has a huge heart and is willing to do anything for any of her clan mates, no matter what that be. She has a large amount of energy and it takes a lot to keep up with her. She could do a half day hunting patrol and then spend the rest of her time border patrolling and still have energy at the end of the day.

History~Wip

Flutteringwhisker {Mother~Munchkin she-cat w/ brown tabby fur}
Littlefoot {Father~ brown tom cat w/ amber eyes}
Eaglestep {Brother~ brown tom w/ green eyes}

Crush/Open

Mate/Open

Apprentice/Open

who is proud to have you"
Poppycorn222

My pets