๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:12 pm

might finish my forum for the dada teacher once @kismeissitude

i have seen that i need to get up a post for yujun and will try to get that done soon
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:01 am

ive been so distracted by life i keep forgetting to come on here lolll but hope to see everyone around here soon ;p

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:39 am

Full name: Hailey Lisette Ascua
Nicknames (if any): Hail
Birthday: July 24
Sexuality: Bisexual
Blood Type (pureblood, muggle-born, etc.): Muggleborn

Appearance
Height: A tad above average
Build: Somewhat curvy, childbirth did leave quite some rolls on her stomach
Skin Type: Brown
Hair Colour and Style: A fiery orange mohawk (dyed) that is magically enchanted to look and sometimes act like flames.
Eye Shape and Colour: Has colored eye contacts to switch eye color every week.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks (if any): She has a tattoo of a dragon, a Phoenix and her and her wife's initals

Personality: Hailey is someone who has a fiery personality to match her fiery additude and looks. She is ready to duel anyone who challenges her, even if it gets her butt kicked. She is optimistic, enthusiastic and tries to give that energy to her students. She wants to blow their minds and make them want to learn more about charms, though once she is burned through her energy, she shows a more calmer and thoughtful side. It's mainly a circle of getting worked up, giving it her all, eventually getting tired and become calm, only to get her energy sparked up again. She loves teaching and loves her students and believes more in every person's individual talents than in paper grades.
Fears: Her wife and child leaving her. And drowning (she can't swim)
History: When Hailey went to Hogwarts, she was excited about getting sorted into Gryffindor and learning all about magic. Though everyone expected she would do good in flying and DADA (which she did), she had a surprising talent for charms, loving every single spell and what it could do. To this day, she still can get overexcited over the things magic can do.
However, one of the subjects she struggled with was potions. Luckily, a Slytherin student helped her out and it was the start of what some could call a forbidden friendship, what grew into forbidden love. Mia, her eventual fiancee, loved her so much she was willing to be disowned by her muggle-born hating parents. They married, set up a potion shop and had a child. When Hogwarts searched for a new Charms teacher, Mia encouraged her to follow her heart and she applied. Now, she works as what some might call the coolest looking teacher at Hogwarts.

Pets: A lizard called Coal

Former House: Gryffindor
Class They Teach: Charms
Head of House Position?: Griffindor (if possible)

Wand Appearance: A small burnmark on one side, but it looks pretty good nevertheless
Wand Wood: Aspen
Wand Core: Phoenix
Wand Flexibility: A bit stiff
Wand Length: 13 inches
Patronus: Goose
Boggart: Some weird cross between Samara from the Ring and a mermaid ("Look, I had too much popcorn and I fell asleep short after watching it. What kind of reaction do you have to such a monstrosity haunting your dreams for three days straight?)

Other: Will spice up any kind of food she comes across. Tried to put hot pepper sauce on ice cream once
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:52 pm

@OrangeLeaf, yours looks good, accepted! i might be offline for a while because im going to most likely start working again soon but i will try my best to get around to posting on the thread :p

x
x

king of my heart,

ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:02 am

Thank you! Apologies for the sudden silence, got busy. Anyone open?
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:06 am

hello everyone! sorry for the radio silence on here! i'm going to be going back to work soon so it will effect my activity here but i hope everyone can come around to posting again! :) think i'll add one final character for myself if i feel like going all the way, but if not i'll still try to write something down for plot development :D i hope everyone has a good night/day, and i hope to hear from everyone soon! <3

x
x

king of my heart,

ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist