Falcon Ridge Eventing ❖ Equestrian RP D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Falcon Ridge Eventing ❖ Equestrian RP D&F

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:10 pm

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

    Welcome to Falcon Ridge Eventing - Equestrian RP Discussion & Forms

This is a literate/Semi-Lit roleplay and is dense in Equestrian Knowledge and Skills.
    You need to have experience around horses and with Eventing. Your writing ability needs to cover the basics while also bringing character development and interaction.

Characters can participate in any of the eventing levels from their first trip around a Beginner Novice course to an international rated competition - make sure they (and you) can handle the task.

Professional slots will be given on an application/invitation basis; show that you know your stuff and can represent that role. You must have a Riding Team Character

NPC/Background/Accessory characters are welcome - want to try out a character, go for it! Younger Riders/Pony Clubbers, Stablehand/Groom, etc.

Characters that want to Lease a horse - you can create the Leased Horse or have me create one for you.

You must Join with a Human & Horse - if you would like to swap human/horse with another character and have them write out the other partner, that's fine

Please Include:
  • Rider Level (what level they compete at and what skills they are working on)
  • Stall preference(s) - Location/Run/Number
  • Dorm preference(s) - Location/Number
        Dorm Number and Locker/Tack number are the same

Last edited by OutFoxed on Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falcon Ridge Eventing ❖ Equestrian RP D&F

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Reserved
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falcon Ridge Eventing ❖ Equestrian RP D&F

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:13 pm

Reserved
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juliet Hoffman - Trainer | Ranger ❖ Rhapsody

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Juliet Hoffman
    Full Name: Juliet Hoffman
    Nicknames: Coach | Jules - by close friends
    Role: Head Trainer

Eyes: Piercing Deep Blue
    Hair Color: Rich Brown
    Hair Style: Curly, always kept up (ponytail or bun)
    Skin: Honey
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Build: Rectangle with well toned muscles
    Modifications: Double lobe piercings

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Crush: N/A
    Significant Other: N/A
    Housing: House across the street from FRE

Horses: Ranger & Rhapsody
    Discipline: Eventing
    Training: Up to 4* International. Running Advanced when able (horses, schedule)
    Colors: Dark Green & Light Grey

Personality: Juliet has worked hard and knows what it takes to get to the top. She runs a tight ship and dislikes messes and excuses. She enjoys working with horses and riders - pushing each to reach their potential; she finds joy in their accomplishments and seeing them succeed outside their comfort zone. She expects a lot from her students - they should be ready to show up and do things without being asked. Laziness is a big pet peeve of hers. Juliet works on being approachable and there for her students.
    History: Introduced to the sport of Eventing in Pony Club in her younger days, Juliet chased the sport through the levels. She loved her time in the Young Riders. As a successful rider, she went on to become a working student for top riders and exposed her skill as an instructor. It took many years of hard work and careful building to get to where she is today with FRE.

Show Name: Coup de Grâce
    Barn Name: Ranger
    Sex: Gelding
    Breed: Canadian Warmblood

Coat Color: Seal Brown
    Markings: Star, Half Stripe, Left Front & Hind Pastern
    Eye Color: Dark Chocolate
    Height: 16.3 HH

Training: Competing 3* level | Training 4th level Dressage elements; 1.25m
    Strengths: Very willing and eager. Bold and daring. Hind end engagement.
    Weaknesses: Not always willing to use the brakes. Bullheaded. Easily excited. Easily bored
    Dislikes: Being stuck in a stall, his rider yanking on his mouth, being ignored

Sire: Honor Bound
    Dam: Mademoiselle
    Offspring: N/A

Stall: 35
    Turnout: Day Grass Turnout with Small Gelding Group
    Owner: C. Willams & E. Smith

Personality: Ranger is a big gelding who loves to have fun. He's super personable and likes his friends. He hates being alone or unable to see others. If he's not being entertained (people watching, spending time with his friends, eating, etc.) - he will get up to trouble! He's big and bold on the cross country course - he's committed and so willing to gallop over terrain and hurtle over anything in his path. Unfortunately this means that sometimes he's less than thrilled to go slow or work through the technical questions. Dressage he's okay at, and show jumping is his true test as he needs to work with his rider on the speed and accuracy.
    History: He came into Juliet's program as a five year old and has been successfully making his way up the levels. His owners have been impressed with Juliet's ability to ride through his stubborn and bullheaded nature to access his great potential.

Show Name: Written Realms
    Barn Name: Rhapsody
    Sex: Mare
    Breed: Hanoverian

Coat Color: Dark Bay
    Markings: Star & Half Blaze
    Eye Color: Mocha
    Height: 16.2 HH

Training: Competing 4* | Dressage 4th level | Jumping 1.30m
    Strengths: Adjustability, Enthusiastic, Diligent
    Weaknesses: Not very friendly, has mareish tendencies
    Dislikes: Other horses, being overly bothered, peppermints

Sire: Figaro
    Dam: Euterpe

Stall: 17
    Turnout: Day Individual Turnout
    Owner: M. Gatlin & B. Rogerson

Personality: Rhapsody has a tendency to be aloof - she's not a needy horse and would rather be left alone. She tolerates grooms fussing over her, but would rather they be quick about it. She doesn't like nosey horses and would appreciate them leaving her alone (total mare face with squeals). She tolerates one other horse near her and accepts them as her stall neighbor - enjoying them being near her. Her joy is working whether in the arena or in the field. She even enjoys a morning out foxhunting, but only as a whip horse and not in the field.
    History: Brought to Juliet's program as a ten year old, Rhapsody has shown how truly great she is. Without the flash and parade some other horses have, she has quietly made her way up through the ranks and proved herself worthy of the 4* level.
Last edited by OutFoxed on Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ren Barr | Pragmatic ☘ Vintage

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:16 pm

Irene Barr
    Full Name: Irene Barr
    Nicknames: Ren
    Role: Barn Manager

Eyes: Hazel
    Hair Color: Warm Brown
    Hair Style: Mid-back, slight layers, often kept back
    Skin: Rose Beige
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    Build: Hourglass

Strengths: Organized; Approachable; Diligent
    Weaknesses: Anxious; Put a lot of pressure on herself;
    Dislikes: Drama; Big Storms; Messes

Crush: ...a small crush on one of the local vets...
    Housing: Roommate with Juliet

Horses: Pragmatic & Vintage
    Training: Competing Beginner Novice | Dressage - 2nd level | Jumping - 1.00m
    Colors: Indigo and Silver

Personality: Ren is an upbeat person who loves her time in the barn. She loves keeping the barn working as an integral part - feed lists, inventory, and schedules make her happy. Juliet sometimes makes fun of her because outside of the barn, Ren can be chaos. She thrives on harmony and seeing how her hard work helps the stable community. She will always make time for others and do everything she can to help - whether it's solving problems or doing something special for someone else, or taking an extra five minutes to clean up and put things away. Unfortunately she has a bit of Imposter Syndrome when riding and doesn't always feel like she has adequate ability, especially when surrounded by so many elite riders. When she does ride, it brings her so much joy and happiness.
    History: She grew up in a middle class family that didn't always have extra money for ponies and horse shows. She was bitten by the horse bug early in her childhood and was gifted riding lessons for her birthday one year, and just never left the barn. While she loved riding, she didn't love showing (and knew her family couldn't afford the added expense) but found delight in helping behind the scenes and learning horse care. In high school she took college courses on Equine Science and graduated with a bachelor's degree two years after high school. Spending several years as a working student, groom, and then head groom for various barns - she realized that she wanted to pursue the barn manager career path and took an associates business degree at the local community college. She's been working with Juliet for several years.

Show Name: Pragmatic
    Barn Name: Pragmatic (Prag, Problematic)
    Breed: Irish Sport Horse

Coat Color: Dark Bay
    Markings: Star & Stripe
    Eye Color: Milk Chocolate
    Height: 15.2 HH

Training: Could run Training but stays at his rider's level
    Strengths: Willing; Patient; Kind
    Weaknesses: Slow-starting; sluggish; Can be forehand heavy
    Dislikes: Conditioning rides where he has to work hard; Gymnastic work - it's a lot of hard work!

Sire: Escapade
    Dam: Blissful

Stall: 14
    Turnout: Day Pasture Turnout - Gelding Group
    Owner: R. Barr

Personality: The perfect amateur horse - he totally takes care of his rider. He's kind and patient when his rider makes mistake, very forgiving in the moment. He's rather content doing whatever - whether that's several hours in the crossties getting the full Spa treatment experience (and the countless treats), or spending the day out on the trail or in the hunt field. He's so low maintenance that he falls asleep in the crossties being pampered, or ringside waiting for his turn in the show. Pragmatic can be a fun ride for any rider - he has the athletic ability to go out and tackle the cross country field, but due to his owner's schedule, he's rarely pushed to his full potential - and living his best life as a chunk in the turn out.
    History:

Show Name: Counting Time
    Barn Name: Vintage
    Breed: Thoroughbred

Coat Color: Dapple Light Grey
    Markings: Small Snip between nostrils
    Eye Color: Dark Chocolate
    Height: 15.3 HH

Training: Not Competing | Dressage - Intro, Jumping - 2'
    Strengths: Athletic; Eager to learn; Likes to work
    Weaknesses: Easily frustrated; Easily bored; Unsure of her body space
    Dislikes: Drilling; Most Treats; New objects

Sire: Last Minute
    Dam: After All

Stall: 13
    Turnout: Day Turnout Individual Paddock
    Owner: R. Barr

Personality: Vintage is a sweet mare who is learning what it takes to be a riding horse. She isn't always patient with learning - and really could do without riding circles around the ring. Occasionally, she's rather spicy and explosive - and needs a couple minutes on the lounge line to buck it all out.
    History: This pretty lady is about six months off the track - she was a successful grade 3 racehorse but was retired when her owners started seeing signs of breakdown. With several months of let down and rehabbing, Vintage is fully healed and ready to take on her second career.
Last edited by OutFoxed on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Greyson Kerr | Firefly ➳ Rook

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Greyson Kerr
    Full Name: Greyson Kerr
    Nicknames: Grey

Eyes: Charcoal
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Hair Style:
    Skin: Sand | Tan
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Build: Trapezoid
    Modifications: Tattoo - Left Bicep, Simple Arrow with 2/18/2004-11/21/19 in small type along the shaft.

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Dorm Number: 32

Horses: Firefly & Rook
    Training: Competing: Preliminary - hoping to compete in his first 2* | Dressage - working towards 3rd level; Jumping 1.20
    Colors: Teal, White, Black

Personality: Dedicated - Greyson is very focused on his riding career. He can have a bit of tunnel-vision when it comes to anything except eventing. He lives and breathes his horses and eventing. He has a hard time making friends as he's so focused and worries that it will affect his performance. He doesn't try to be rude, but comes off as aloof and unfriendly. If asked, he will give riding advice or give a helpful grooming tip.
    History: Growing up surrounded by horses on a horse farm, Greyson was a child in heaven. He was fearless and would get on any horse's back that stood still long enough. He learned that horses were mostly hay and poop. His grandparents had a thoroughbred farm where he learned about the racing industry. Pony Club was a great introduction to showing and eventing. He loved the challenge of three phases. In high school he worked as a bug boy in the morning and had a working student gig at a local stable in the afternoon; he rode hundreds of horses. Once graduated, he went into a full time internship with an Olympic eventer and experienced what the top level of the sport was like. He moved on to become an assistant trainer to a well-known eventing barn that competes all over the world at the highest level as well as producing many quality horses.

Show Name: Shade's Tempest
    Barn Name: Firefly
    Breed: Belgian Warmblood

Coat Color: Cherry Bay
    Markings: Blaze & Four Stockings
    Eye Color: Cinnamon
    Height: 16.2 HH

Training: Competing Prelim | Training Intermediate
    Strengths: Bold & Fearless; Agile; Game
    Weaknesses: Dressage - Collection and lift, Transitions | Excitable
    Dislikes: Drilling Dressage; Bad Wind Storms; Jazz Music

Sire: Shaded Nightfire
    Dam: Storms Brewing
    Offspring: Sunfire (3 y.o. colt)

Stall: 5
    Turnout: Day Turnout Individual Paddock
    Owner: G. Kerr

Personality: Willing and trusting, her personality has been shaped by the hands of gentle and knowledgeable trainers. Firefly was imprinted at birth which helped in her years of training. She has always been a determined little mare. Being anything but alpha mare is out of the picture (except where humans are concerned though they have to work for her respect). This mare has a tendency to be proud, strutting and parading. An audience of one is still an audience and she will perform. She isn't easily frustrated and will try her hardest to get it right. With a bold spirit and heart of gold, she shines on the cross country course and has the speed and fluidity for the fast paced, twisting turns of the stadium obstacles. Dressage can be a little slow paced and technical for her, but she will push through and dedicate just as much energy into perfecting a maneuver as she does racing across a grass field and jumping logs.
    History: Firefly was born with the hopes of following her sire’s lineage of eventing champions. Imprint trained at birth helped her grow up as a bold and curiously adventurous filly as well as helped her to adjust to life in a training facility. She was blessed with kind trainers who were patient and generous with her as she learned and developed. At four years of age she was first started with a saddle and rider and then spent the next year working on dressage. Her fifth year was the start of her jump training - worked first through free jumping and then on to baby jumps so she could find her distances and her natural jump form. Greyson started her formal training as an eventing horse during his assistant training job. He bought her within six months of being together because he liked her so much. They’ve been excelling in competitions as a team and look forward to future challenges.

Show Name: Nevermore
    Barn Name: Rook
    Breed: Trakehner

Coat Color: Black
    Markings: Star, Hind Socks
    Eye Color: Ebony
    Height: 17 HH

Training: Competing Prelim | Training Intermediate
    Strengths: Forward; Game; Athletic; Agile; Powerhouse
    Weaknesses: Hard to Slow; Uptight; Easily Frustrated with Drilling
    Dislikes: Excessive Affection; Confusing Aids; Irresponsible riders

Sire: Darkwood
    Dam: Pythia

Stall: 26
    Turnout: Night, Individual Paddock or Grass Pasture
    Owner: G. Kerr

Personality: Rook is a talented gelding with a harsh demeanor. He's an aloof horse with some aggression behind his eyes. He hates human cuddles and truly isn't a fan of treats. He just wants to do his job and get over it. He pins his ears and shows his teeth whenever anyone walks by but wont act on it. He doesn't like having other horses near him and will bite and strike whenever one is nearby especially at mealtime. He is impatient in the cross ties and doesn't handle excessive affection (or care) very well. He'll stand for the farrier and chiropractor but seems to have a time limit and will get antsy if held for too long. He cannot stand a massage and barely keeps it together for PEMF treatments. When working - he's a total machine. He knows his job and seems to take pride in doing it well. He let's his feelings be known with a buck or kick or pinned ears.
    History: His aggression can be traced to two different circumstances, one being his lineage - he was bred for his parents' skill and not so much for their temperaments and also because he was gelded late in life - as a long three year old as he was a crypt orchid. Greyson got his hands on him after the horse was claimed a terror and left in the stall for months because no one could get close to him without being endangered. Finally the breeder decided to geld him - a traumatic experience since he was darted in the stall and then chased out to the indoor arena where he collapsed due to the tranquilizer and promptly gelded. Grey had to catch the horse in the pasture and has since been trying to earn trust from the horse. The breeder was noted to have a relieved smirk on his face as the trailer left his property.
Last edited by OutFoxed on Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Merry Evans | Peregrine 🕊 Impersonations

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:27 am

Meredith Evans
    🕊
    Full Name: Meredith Evans
    Nicknames: Merry, Mer

Eyes: Emerald Green
    Hair Color: Chestnut
    Hair Style: Shoulder Length, Slight Waves, Some Layers
    Skin: Warm Ivory
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Build: Rectangle
    Modifications: Double Helix (left ear), daith (right ear) and double lobes (both)

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Dorm Number: 15

Horses: Peregrine & Imp
    Training: Competing Training - Hoping to move up to Modified | Dressage: 1st Level; 1.05m
    Colors: Maroon & Silver

Personality:
    History:

Show Name: Guarding Light
    Barn Name: Peregrine
    Breed: American Warmblood

Coat Color: Light Bay
    Markings: Blaze
    Eye Color: Fawn
    Height: 16.1 HH

Training: Competing - Training | Dressage - 1st Level; Jumping 1.05m
    Strengths: Athletic; Daring; Energetic
    Weaknesses: Pulls; Rushes; Likes things his way;
    Dislikes: Cavaletti (without a giant oxer at the end);

Sire: Foolish Gold
    Dam: Divinity

Stall: 21
    Turnout: Night Turnout with Gelding Group
    Owner: M. Evans

Personality: Peregrine is an independent Chestnut in dressed as a Bay. He likes to go fast and he likes to jump big; point him at an 18" cross rail and you can bet he'll jump the standards, and somehow destroy the tiny obstacle. He's known to perform 'celebratory' bucks after each jump. Somehow he has won the affection and devotion of one crazy girl - and he repays her with being a giant snugglebutt (but wouldn't dare do that for anyone else). He likes to take on the challenging courses and enjoys the variation of the eventing phases. He seems to think Dressage is waste of time (why prance when you could pounce). Luckily he suffers through whatever scheme's his owner puts him through and has actually become a better jumper with some flatwork exercises (gasp!). He's very much the arsehole of the stable - which just endears him more to Merry.
    History: Started out with limited showing experience due to being more focused on picking fights than training and performing. He managed to sheer off his left front heel out in the field when he was bantering with another colt. His owners, tired of his poor performances and ill-temper, were more than willing to sell him to a young college kid. Once in Meredith's care, he was rehabbed and slowly brought back to work - being gelded helped tremendously after six months. For the first year, their time was spent doing ground work, from hand grazing to round penning, and all the grooming. Their bond blossomed and once they could start riding (and she found his passion for flying) they have been an unstoppable pair.

Show Name: Impersonations
    Barn Name: Imp, Impy

Coat Color: Chestnut
    Markings: Star, Stripe, Snip, Front Pasterns
    Eye Color: Fawn
    Height: 15.3 HH

Training: Competing - Training | Dressage - 1st Level; Jumping 1.05m
    Strengths: Powerful; Agility; Seemingly Endless Energy
    Weaknesses: Obedience; Lift; Opinionated;
    Dislikes: Flatting; Being Stabled; Balloons

Sire: Pseudonyme
    Dam: Semper Amare

Stall: 23
    Turnout: Night Turnout with Gelding Group
    Owner: M. Evans

Personality: If curiosity killed the cat, Imp is trying his hardest to test the merit of the phrase. He's constantly getting into trouble, picking locks, and turning everything into a game. A simple walk to turnout is the perfect time to dance and play - leading the grooms to draw straws for any chores dealing with the gelding. Impersonations thrives on daily exercise and loves to show - anything in front of an audience.
    History: Imported from Canada, he started showing off his grand prix potential at a young age - as a foal, while he was prone to escaping the paddock and being the most rambunctious baby on the farm, he was also taking every chance to stretch his legs over new heights. He was nearly impossible to wean as he kept hopping the fence, or fences - any that separated the young colt from his momma.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:45 pm

┌────────────────────────────┐

name; briar staheli age; 25yrs old gender; cismale (he/him) role; competitive rider (eventing)
sexuality; heteroflexible dob; june 9 height; 6' physique: fit; average to his height hair; golden
blonde w/ a bit of a wave eyes; grey-blue (w/ hint of green) scent; a settle mix of pine, amber,
& vetiver fc/vc; evan roderick . . . dorm preference; 14 riding level; preliminary

└────────────────────────────┘

𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
The Staheli family is known for their lively, bold nature, and Briar does not stray far from this. Born into a
family that owns a stable, Briar
has quite literally been riding since before he was born. Generally, he leads
with a confident step, speaking what's on his mind, acting out the way he feels is right. While he doesn't a
lways have a clear idea of what to do, he's good at faking it until things roll out; one cannot show hesitati
on in the arena. This connects to his pride, which is an addition to this confidence, as opposed to arroganc
e ─ which he surely has, too, but on a lighter scale. A real charmer, he's a known flirt, despite having only
been in one serious relationship. He's the type of guy parents tend to really like, with sparkling manners &
a glorious grin. A big tease to those who catch his attention ─ platonic or romantic ─ Briar, from the outsid
e, is a lighthearted entertainer. His bold extroverted nature may make him seem unreliable or careless, &
although he definitely misplaces things, he is usually very respectful in the field of reliability and wellness.

────── 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 . . . ──────
As someone who has been told to take the reins young, it isn't easy for Bri
ar to show vulnerability; to Briar, that's the dull side he feels isn't necessa
ry to reveal, even if deep down he knows he both craves and needs that s
upport. Unraveling his deeper emotions isn't a familiar feeling to him, as
he grew up forced to focus on one thing only: competing, and better yet,
winning. His relationship with his family was weak, tied to a string that co
uld snap at any second, and thus, he doesn't usually lay his full trust in ot
her people's hands. Despite having the ability to chat with everyone, Briar

───────────────────────
. . . 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 !
.xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
only shows his full colours to spe
cific people. This is reflected, to
o; he will take the time to listen
if requested, and does try to im
prove the mood in some way. In
his position, it feels unnatural t
o ask to vent to someone else, b
ut perhaps down the line . . .
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:24 am

┌────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKhaleesi
khaleesi . "kali" . mare . 8yrs . hanoverian . dark bay (dapples
in summertime), faint star . deep brown eyes . 16.3hh . jumper .
owned/ri
dden by briar staheli . stall 22 . new to prelim competing

A sassy mare with a mind of her own; pushy and eager to do her
job & do it well. Very much a one-rider mount. she likes her per
sonal space, but will let you know when she wants a cuddle. Enj
oys doing activities that require thinking, as she tends to get bo
red easily. She's very in tune with her rider; if she knows they ar
en't on her level, she'll purposely do her own thing to show her
disinterest. A pleaser to her mount as long as she likes them, she
does put a lot of effort into her work. She has a soft spot for trail
rides, as long as there's a moment to gallop.
─ has a sweet tooth . enjoys the winter . loves jumping . speedy
─ moody (has her off days) . not huge on flatwork . dislikes group
xxlessons because that means waiting her turn

└────────────────────┘
.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.
.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.

Briar's History: Briar's parents, both heavily involved with equines, owned & ran Staheli Equestrian Centre,
a Swiss riding stable. Naturally, he was roped into it. He started his training young, first on a pony named
Cervin, then on a mare named Raven. His parents were so focused on shaping him for top-tier competitions
that he only attended public school for one year in his elementary school days before they hired a tutor for
him. Briar found his passion in cross-country competing, and he & Raven excelled at the event. Things took
a turn for the worst when he 17; a refusal led to a nasty fall, and Briar found himself hospitalized for quite
some time. In the meantime, his parents sold Raven, unknown to Briar until he was able to start riding again.
Things weren't the same. A fracture in the spine & a broken shoulder sprouted an unacknowledged fear within
Briar, and for some time, he decided to hold off on riding. Of course, this didn't sit well with his parents, who
had big plans for him. Eventually, Briar packed up & moved, figuring it was best to get a fresh start. He came
across Khaleesi rather spontaneously; a filly of a friend of a friend's, she was, & through the persuasive words
from the friend, Briar slowly got back into riding. A mare with an attitude, it took some time to form a close
connection, and while Briar doesn't expect to get to the level he once believed he could achieve, he's confide
nt he'll get far with his new partner.

best event: cross-countryx''xworst event: dressagex''xtraining: training for 2** Dressage (their least active
competing event); has occasionally jumped a bit over 3'7" - Briar would be considered intermediate on his
own (experience-wise), but he hasn't advanced that far with Kali yet

Last bumped by senna_ on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:24 am.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me