RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:47 am

Hello and Welcome! So Glad you are here.

The purpose of this thread is to store the character forms, Off Topic Discussion, and ideas for the roleplay. Just another way to help manage the roleplay.

Wolf Form :
Code: Select all
Username:
Wolf name:
Picture or description:
Crush:
Mate:
Personality:
Skills:
Other:
Pack:

Code: Select all
Username:
Pup name:
Picture or description:
Personality:
Skills(if Any):
Other:
Pack:

RULES
Romance is fine! it is encouraged!
All of Tess's rules!
If you get three strikes your out!It clear every Sunday.
Don't kill another players character without their permission.
No swearing.
Don't be rude.
If someone asks for a recap please give them one.
for explicit scenes take it else where!
Drama, drama, drama!
No god-modding! be fair!
Don't be scared to interact!
Queer is not weird!
More than 3 lines for a response please!

The Red Moon Pack

Ranks

Alpha male: Liberty
Alpha female:
Beta: Nova
Delta Rank(s):
Lead fighter:
Fighter/Warrior: Blaze,Gauge, Hyuuga, Milo,Akiro
Lead Hunter:Castor
Hunters: Jessie, Labrador, Freya,Chi, River,Lycath,Manfred
Healer(s): Maison
Apprentice Healer: Alexandria
Omega Rank(s): Shy Fawn
Pup (female) :
Pup (male) : Eros,Niko

(19 wolves)

Starlight Pack

Ranks

Alpha male-
Alpha female- Destiny
Beta:
Delta Rank(s):
Lead fighter: Dante
Fighter/Warrior:Wolfcry, Hutten, Louie
Lead Hunter: Cypher
Hunters:Mikage, Hakuren, Kuroyuki, Athena,Tea,Isabella
Healer(s):Scythe
Pup (female) :Yomi, Kuroi,Kiyu
Pup (male) : Kairo,
Omega Rank(s):
Unranked: Bluebell
(21 wolves)

Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UPDATES!

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:11 am

If you are new and want to join pls post your forms on this thread.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 am

How can Such a Pain Exsist...?

Username: StoneColdRiddik
Pup name: Eros
Personality: Curious, Rebellious, Mostly Happy, Always Bored, Constantly Hungry, Chatter Box
Skills(if any): REALLY REALLY good at hide and seek
History: His mother Shay was a loner that had been hiding out in starlight lands for many months with her litter of children she often had to leave the pups by themselves so she could hunt and provide for herself to better care for them but one evening when she had tucked her litter of puppies away so she could find a late night meal only to return to what could be described as a massacre. Shays's pups had been killed maliciously by a female Grizzly bear who was extremely territorial because she had children of her own. With her little dug-out hovel emptied of her reason to live she felt hopeless and in her sadness felt the urge just to toss herself at the mother bear so she could join her children. But when Shay began to depart she heard whimpering coming from the remains of the collapsed and bloody hovel, fear swelled in her stomach, then she ran to it and began digging through the blood-soaked mud until she saw his face, Eros, crying and screaming in fear. Shay with great despair pulled the pup from the ruined home and then ran away as quickly as she could finding another abandoned dug-out hovel some mileage away from the disaster and cuddled him until he stopped crying. Shay hadn't realized that she was only just out of the Starlight camp but she managed to stay hidden there for 3 more months until she could no longer handle the demands of being a parent after the magnitude of her loss before so she Abandon him at the borders between Redmoon and Starlight which is where Liberty had found him. Since then nothing much has changed. Eros has grown up under the wing of the Alpha and has prospered with hardly any memory of his mother besides her voice he longed to hear it again.
Pack: RedMoon

Without Physical Harm?
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴢ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 am

In certain light I can plainly see
A reflection of magnificence

Zareen :: 1y 4m :: Female :: Bisexual :: Hunter {Still Being Trained}, Starlight Pack

A sweet and gentle ray of sunshine, Zareen nonetheless has a core of steel and an almost impressive stubborn streak. She wants to stand on her own three legs proudly, and will flat out refuse help or to take the ‘easy’ way out with things that other wolves might not struggle with as much. She strives to clear benchmarks on her own merit rather than letting the bar be lowered for her. Despite this, or perhaps because of it, deep inside Zareen can struggle with whether or not she can actually do... anything. Can she keep up with expectations? -- Both her own and others? -- Or will she inevitably hold back those around her? She tries not to let those thoughts hold her down, but they're always there.
In the end, she wants only to be helpful and kind -- the type to rescue an insect from a puddle. Or to try and nurse a damaged plant back to health. A gentle soul.

She has determination to spare, and despite having been born with only three legs -- missing her back right -- she's managed to learn and adapt lessons from those around her to work and is especially fast on her paws once she starts moving.

Hidden in you, maybe even in me
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:31 am

I have accepted Zareen. Zareen should have a link in the ranks
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:32 am

Hi guys! So I'm getting...confused. Who is redmoon leader? A d who is Starlight leader? I keep going back and forth X3
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:36 am

Whisper
Male
Starlight pack
No Crush. Open
Colors: Black wolf with green eyes, white splotch on left eye
Family: Shy Fawn is his brother, mother is wip
Skills: Runs fast and silent
Other: Will fight to the death
2 yrs old

Rusted
Male
Colors: rusty colored elder brute,with amber eyes, fur is practically white from age
Redmoon pack
No Crush. too old
Elder
Family. None
Skills. Great hearing
Other: is very strict, but has fun stories to tell. Retired Deputy. Loyal
13 years

RUSTED IS END

Someone else can be Shy Fawn if they want))

Nvm, I made him
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:37 am

I feel the need for a pup.]

Username:
Spiritstar3
Wolf name:
Gauge (yes, that's her name)
Picture or description:
Pretty slender but average height she wolf. Her eyes are a deep foresty green color, oddly enough with gold ringing the pupils. Her fur is black, she's a black phase wolf. She has white feet and a white tail tip, plus a white chest patch and others have called that odd for a wolf...
Crush:
Blaze
Mate:
Open
Personality:
Gauge would probably be expected to be...hard boiled or some such. She's actually a very nice and lively sort of she wolf. She takes her job very seriously, as well. She's playful, friendly, kind, caring, intelligent, loyal, loves pups and hearing stories. However, she can seem aloof and cold if angered bad enough. She becomes withdrawn if upset. She doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, and is head shy. She can also be stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud.
Skills:
Fighting, defense, running, swimming
Other:
Bi
Fighter/warrior
Pack:
Redmoon

Username:
Spiritstar3
Pup name:
Kairo
Picture or description:
Pretty for a male but still with a handsomeness, he's smaller and slender. His fur is golden with brown snout, dark nose, brown ears and tail tip. His toes are white, and his pads and nails are a mix. His eyes are a unique heterochromia, one brown and one blue.
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, adventurous, intelligent, studious, quiet, cuddly.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud at times, withdrawn if upset, afraid of bees...seemingly cold if angered, shy.
Skills(if Any):
Hiding, playing
Other:
Homosexual; has crush on Eros
Pup male
Pack:
Starlight
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:41 am

How-Wow wrote:Hi guys! So I'm getting...confused. Who is redmoon leader? A d who is Starlight leader? I keep going back and forth X3

Liberty is Red Moon's leader, Destiny is Starlight's. There's a list at the beginning of both threads that lists who is in what pack and their ranks. c:
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:42 am

Thanks!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me