a new world | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

➷ • ❝ if you could only see the beast you've made of me ❞

Postby bigwig. » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:43 pm

name;; Abram 'Bram' Blackmaw
    title;; Sheriff of Port Piedmont
    gender;; male
    sexuality;; bisexual
    age;; 34
    fandom;; Dungeons & Dragons (oc)

height;; 6'4"
    weight;; 218 lbs.
    hair;; black, mid-length and messy
    eyes;; golden brown
    appearance;; Bram is a tall, burly human man with a broad-shouldered build. His impressive stature, coupled with a usually upright and intimidating posture, often lend to him a rather threatening aura. He bears shaggy, slightly wavy black hair and a scruffy beard that dominates his face. His complexion is on the fairer side, and his eyes are brown with a touch of amber to them.
    outfit;; Bram wears an outfit which resembles that of a Victorian-era policeman, particularly similar to those worn in England at the time (ref). The uniform consists of a black button-up overshirt and pants, along with a small cloak that covers his shoulders. He also bears a golden-hued badge on his chest emblazoned with a declaration of his status.

powers/abilities;; As a loup-garou, Bram essentially has all the powers of a werewolf - but bigger and stronger. Most prominently, he can shapeshift into the form of a large wolf or an equally large wolflike humanoid; this transformation can be triggered by the full moon but can also be engaged willingly. Any humanoid creature bitten by either of these forms risks succumbing to lycanthropy, unless they are particularly resilient or otherwise not susceptible. In any of Bram's forms, he can be injured by normal means, including both weaponry and magical effects, but these wounds often heal quickly. Only a weapon of silver is capable of stymieing his recovery, and ultimately is the only thing capable of dealing a true killing blow.
    weapons/items;; Bram carries a small wooden club with him, as well as an old-fashioned flintlock pistol. However, he is often known to forgo the use of these weapons and attack people simply with his bare hands.

personality;; A resolute and determined man, Bram is possessed of what one might call a 'forceful' personality. He is driven above all and a natural-born leader, but on the flipside, is not exactly given to obeying orders or heeding the advice of others. Bram either does things his way or doesn't do them at all. However, many people see him as a caring figure underneath his admittedly abrasive exterior. He is known for his passion and zeal, and his sense of justice is unwavering. Most of the time, he cares for civilians, although in all honesty, he rarely speaks to them. Being surrounded by either the upper class or his underlings at all times has imprinted on Bram a greatly inflated sense of his own importance. He firmly believes no-one is above the law - and also that he is the law. If need be, he can become judge, jury, and executioner, but all in the name of the greater good. Bram can be hotheaded and quite reckless at times, known for vibrant displays of anger and brute force. However, he is no mere dumb brute, and is in fact quite cunning and a dogged pursuer - no pun intended. Despite his seemingly draconian point of view when it comes to law and order, in his heart Bram is a man who wants to do the right thing. An animalistic force within tugs him in the opposite direction, and his sense of morality is distorted by his belief in his own infallible righteousness. He is proud and unwilling to admit to his faults and almost never asks others for aid. However, if you can get past all that, he is an incredibly loyal ally who would gladly give his life to protect a beloved friend - and probably someone else's life, too.

other;; an npc I made for a campaign I'm working on who I just felt like playing, lmk if he's op or anyth
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a new world | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:29 pm

both are accepted!

once we get one more person i feel we should have a good amount to start
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:14 am

Can’t wait to start. This if going to be fun but where exactly will we be starting. Any like specific place or?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:16 am

we'll be starting right after the characters have arrived and are first adjusting to this new world. i'll likely be throwing noah and byleth into a forested area in terms of exact location
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:05 am

Thanks. Now I can figure out where to start when we start.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:54 am

➳name; Hibiki Mori
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; asex.demi
    ➳crush; none atm
    ➳fandom; digimon oc

➳hair; short, white, semi curly
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 170 lbs

➳ abilities/powers; Hibiki is know to be a talented hacker. his skills include
    .Code repair: Has the ability to repair the coding of a program. The more complex, the longer it can take
    Code corruption: Is able to corrupt the code of a program, making it rampant. Altering: Can alter coding and programming to a degree
    Portal/dimension creating: ya know..
    Basic software creating: Can create software and programs( think the functions a digivice have)
    Basic medical skills
    just note this only works with a digital environment
    - the bond with his digimon partner allows his partner to evolve and grow. details on his evolution change can be found here
    ➳weapons; N/A

➳personality; Normally Is rather cool, calm and collective, just like a certain relative of his. Tends to work from the shadows and strikes when the time is right. He is known to be the second smartest in his family, so he is rather intelligent. Hibiki isn’t a people person, he gets abit anxious around a large group of people. Silent and quiet he rather stays to his self if can help it.

At one time, Hibiki was a nice person, he tried his best to help others. He didn’t notice that people were using him for a while. Once he figured it out, he kept his distance from everyone else and became a shut in. Not only was he angry with those around him, he became upset with the world. The boy once wanted to pay back those who used him like a tool

Despite being edgy, he’s really great once you get to know h

➳other; i commissioned the image above, however, i can not link the artist thanks to no-no content on their page
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:22 pm

accept! i will add him to the front right away

tomorrow i will start working on making starters for my boys!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my hand slipped

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:41 pm

➳name; Riku
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; asex.demi
    ➳crush; none atm
    ➳fandom; kingdom hearts

➳hair; sliver
    ➳eyes; pale blue-green
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 173

➳ abilities/powers; Riku has conquered his own darkness and is able to use this darkness without corrupting his self. He's also known to be a "Spirit" a type of dream eater that eats bad dreams. Riku can absorb his dream eater companion to gain a power-up/ new abilities( only useable in some kind of dream realm). Riku also is a magic user and can use different types of fighting techniques with his keyblade which can be found here. Over all, a strong figher
    ➳weapons; his current weapon is a keyblade by the name of "Braveheart."

➳personality; Riku is a calm, cool, collected teenager who is not afraid to push the boundaries. This is illustrated by his lack of fear while stepping into the dark portal during Destiny Islands' demise. His exclamation of, "I'm not afraid of the darkness!", further illustrates this point. Riku has a strong competitive streak. He shows his competitive side when he challenges Sora, saying that his heart is stronger than his friend's. Due to the influence that Maleficent has on him, Riku also becomes increasingly jealous of Sora. When he realizes that Sora has acquired new friends in the form of Donald and Goofy, Riku feels that he has been replaced. His jealousy grows when he learns that Sora owns a Keyblade. This jealousy results in numerous fights with his former friend. He eventually snaps out of it and feels tremendous guilt and remorse for all he had done.

A positive personality trait demonstrated by Riku is a strong desire to protect his friends and his willingness to accept the darkness.Though Riku matures significantly, he retains some of his more youthful personality, particularly his sense of humor; he refers to Sora,

➳other;
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:46 pm

accepted! i'll add him to the character list asap
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:01 am

apologies for the double post, but i finally got starters for byleth and noah up!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me