๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( discussion & forms )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Jayce Morgan

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Jay Ryan

Name -
Jayce Morgan

Callsign-
Fledgeling, given because his name made someone think of Blue Jays but he was codenamed after baby birds instead in playing good natured mocking by his team upon joining them.

Affectionate Names-
-Can be given in the roleplay
Jay
Katniss

Role -
Outsider
DART Agent

Gender -
Male

Age -

Height -
5โ€8

Weight -

Hair Colour -
Dark brunette

Eye Colour -
Brown with bits of almost golden-brown in them

Complexion -
Fair

Sexuality -
Heterosexual

Likes-
Using his skills as an analyst
Reading, mostly along with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa in his hands
Puzzles
Games of risk
Working with his teammates
Being a DART Agent
Being and spending time with his family
Early mornings
Big hot breakfasts to start days off on
Cooking (and is surprisingly pretty good at more then just a grill)
Fishing
Camping
Hiking
Water sports
Archery (actually pretty decent shot with arrows surprisingly)
Falconry
Sweet things

Fears-
Hates snakes
Loosing his younger sister
Making a judgement call on an analysis and getting it wrong, then causing his team to suffer in some way
Failure
It being discovered that he was the one that tampered with his sisterโ€™s reports and file

Important Background Knowledge -
Jayce is the only child of Vivian Morgan and the son, and eldest child, of Thomas Morgan. He shares his father with his younger half sister, and Insider, Faith Conners though nobody (even and most especially Faith herself) knows this. Yet. Itโ€™s the whole reason why he left his shiny comfortable career with the FBIโ€™s Behaviour Analysis Unit as a Profiler to apply to and eventually join up as a member of DART instead. Her. To find and connect with the little sister he didnโ€™t know until very recently that he had.

Special Skills - Agent is specially trained in behavioral analysis. Being a former member of the BAU (Behavioural Analysis Unit) of the United States FBI, Jayce is specially trained and skilled as a Behavioural Analyst. A skilled Profiler, Jayce has an unprecedented record of never once to date getting a profile of an Unsub wrong. Observant, critical and logical thinking with the uncanny ability to stick himself in questionable shoes, this five year vet of the BAU now currently in his sixth year as a member of DART is possessed of the skill of Physiognomy and uses it almost subconsciously with everyone around him as though a reflex. This....occasionally does lead him into trouble but, so far, nothing his superiors canโ€™t get him out of. So far. Jayce is skilled enough to form a Profile from even minimal or rough, obscure information. Jayce has skills with firearms and small hand held weapons like combat knives, but they arenโ€™t his forte. More like the skill level that is required for all military members with a little bit of a hunterโ€™s experience to make him just enough of a threat. The one weapon he really is skilled in is bows and arrows....Archery.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:05 pm, edited 28 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith Connersโ€™s l Jayce Morganโ€™s Relations

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:38 pm

Faith Conners

Gianna Vale l Insider l neutral
Faith doesnโ€™t know all that much about Gianna. She has seen her around town lately and the two are pleasant with each other, the two have conversations with each other when they meet up and Faith likes her occasional company. But theyโ€™re nothing more then friendly acquaintances.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Jayce Morgan

Faith Conners l Insider l positive
Jayceโ€™s secret younger half-sister through their father, his big brother instincts are surprisingly strong for having only ever heard and seen footage of Faith. He canโ€™t wait to meet her and get to know the sister he never knew he had. They have a lot of lost time to make up for.

Malcom Myers l Outsider l positive
One of his DART teammates, Jayce has a very strong positive relationship with Malcolm. These two have known each other for a good while making an effective, close-knit duo and it has led to them typically teaming up into a duo if and when the team brakes into smaller groups or pairs to show for it. This is because, not only do their personalities mesh and they are familiar with each otherโ€™s ticks and cues, but also both their skill sets compliment each other extremely well. Jayce even often credits his profiles to Malcolmโ€™s intel.

Azalea Vangelis l Outsider l positive
One of his DART Teammates, Jayce gets along well with Azalea. As the Rookie on the team, Jayce has found himself in a mentor/protector role when in regards to Azalea thanks to a combination of such a status and she reminds him of his younger half sister.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

benjamin santos | dart agent

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:03 am

name benjamin santos
    callsign romeo long story
    nicknames big ben, grump, santos
    gender cismale
    age thirty-three
    sexuality demi-sexual
    species human
    role dart agent
    appearance standing at 5 feet and 8 inches, benjamin isn't the tallest of them all, but that doesn't mean much when it comes to his abilities and how he handles his job. he is a incredibly fit man, no he does not quite possess the genes for a six-pack but that doesn't mean he's any less fit. after working for the past ten years with different agency's, running different missions, literally dodging bullets has caused him to take pride in his physical fitness. he also has a head of curly black hair, which has little speckles of gray, and a strong jawline that is partly covered with his more than slight stubble. he has a couple of scars lacing his body from different incidents, most are hidden under his clothes though.
    personality he's quiet and methodical, always wanting to think things through before acting out, in which has saved him multiple times out in the field. although he may seem cold and collected, inside outside of work he's honestly a little anxious and can be socially awkward. he got his callsign when he was a fresh agent with the CIA and was undercover and was trying to flirt with the target and stumbled on his words so horribly but the target thought it was actually adorable and they were able to make contact with the illegal goods, hence the new nickname of romeo.
    history wip
    family mother - maria santos | father - jose santos | younger sister - lillian santos
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes a couple
    enemy too many
    face claim oscar isaac
    other pics for front
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:04 am

res relations
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rowan reid | insider

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:05 am

name rowan michael reid
    nicknames doc, row
    gender cismale
    age twenty-four
    sexuality bisexual
    species human
    ability energy healing
    ability description using his own energy, he can transfer it to another and can channel it to 'heal' the other person or thing. he's still experimenting with it as the biggest thing he's healed is a tibial fracture of a ten-year-old kid. when he's healing, his eyes will turn a golden color and a faint glow will emit from his skin. this ability isn't without fault as when he uses it, he himself is drained of energy, so he'll typically have to eat a lot to gain it back or take hour naps repeatedly throughout the day.
    role insider
    appearance here
    personality here
    history here
    family here
    crush here
    significant other here
    exes here
    enemy here
    face claim nick gehlfuss
    other pics for front
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:05 am

res relations
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( discussion & forms )

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:48 pm

okie okie @Foe Paw - malcolm is accepted! & @ghostlyhamlet - benjamin is accepted also! everybody else feel free to let me know when your forms are done c:
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Ž๐™๐™‡๐™€ ( discussion & forms )

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Faith is done. Also finally came up with a decent backstory for Jayce, so he shouldnโ€™t take long.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

silas cray, the pyrokinetic

Postby แดฎแดธแตแดฑ » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:02 am

xImage
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xxxxxxxxxname: CRAY, silas | age: twenty-four | gender: male | role: insider
height: 5'10 | weight: 180lbs | eyes: dark brown | hair: very deep brown, currently
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbuzzed

personality: silas cray is a very confident young man, but don't confuse that confidence for arrogance. while he has an above average-sized ego, he can be actually be really down to earth and understanding. unless you get on his bad side- then it's like the nice silas was never there. growing up he was very much left to his own devices and had to do everything for himself. he didn't mind though, as he realised early on that this would turn him into the independent and usually-understanding guy that he is today. sure he can be a little rough around the edges, and his past can confirm that: cray was a.. menace in his earlier years. he treated people with no respect, and never felt remorse. that is, until his late teenage years. something changed inside of him- it was like a switch had just flipped- and he was forever different. after that, silas has been very much an extrovert - a huge people person. but he unfortunately gained a reputation as the town's 'regular casanova'. he unintentionally leads people on a lot, and it never ends well. people have described him as 'a burning flame that only snuffs itself out'. one ex even called him 'the rollercoaster no broken heart should ride'. i think he'd be best described as a match- calm when left alone, but fiery and dangerous once he's lit.

his ability: silas is gifted with pyrokinesis: the ability to control flames, fire and/or heat using only his mind. while he did catch onto this fairly long ago, he only started trying to use his abilities more recently, so he hasn't quite got the hang of it all yet, but he learns more about what he can do every day. he's kept it on the downlow; uses it only for the smallest things and where nobody can see him. he has found that his emotions play a huge part in how well he handles his flames, but is yet to find out what happens when he feels too much of some certain emotions.
Last edited by แดฎแดธแตแดฑ on Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
hey! i'm blue, and i am very introverted hah,
i'm trying to get back into writing so the role
playing side of the site has been my homeโ™ฅ

credit
i love horror, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and- muc
h to my disappointment, a good ol' romance.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ!
my rps: x / x โ™š storage: x
linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ!
แดฎแดธแตแดฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

silas' relations

Postby แดฎแดธแตแดฑ » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:02 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xkey: โœ“ - positive | ฯŸ - neutral | โ™ก - love interest | โ™ฅ - in a relationship | โœ— - negative
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

BEAUREGARD, june: ฯŸ
[brief description here]
MYERS, malcolm: ฯŸ
[brief description here]
JONES, jason: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

MORGAN, jayce: ฯŸ
[brief description here]
name: ฯŸ
[brief description here]
SANTOS, benjamin: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

CONNERS, faith: ฯŸ
    [brief description here]
HEWITT, scott: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

CYGNET, innes: ฯŸ
    [brief description here]
KINNEY, peri: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

CYGNET, stephensi: ฯŸ
    [brief description here]
LANCASTER, milo: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

DELUCA, enzo: ฯŸ
    [brief description here]
REID, rowan: ฯŸ
[brief description here]

FALCONE, dominique: ฯŸ
    [brief description here]
SHARP, nicholas: ฯŸ
[brief description here]
Last edited by แดฎแดธแตแดฑ on Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ
hey! i'm blue, and i am very introverted hah,
i'm trying to get back into writing so the role
playing side of the site has been my homeโ™ฅ

credit
i love horror, thriller, mystery, sci-fi and- muc
h to my disappointment, a good ol' romance.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ
๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ! ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ!
my rps: x / x โ™š storage: x
linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ! ๐™ณ๐™พ!
แดฎแดธแตแดฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me