The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 am

Welcome to the Midnight Island.
Here it is always dark. Here it is always night.

Centuries ago, an angel fell to the ground and discovered this island. Feeling betrayed and heartbroken, she created a dome over the island to protect herself. In time, she grew to invite other supernatural beings for companionship and assistance. However, she's careful and cautious.

This island has become paradise... or so it seems.

main thread
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Karael

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:02 am

Karael
    drawn by me

sexuality: bi
    species: fallen angel

She hates her full name, and prefers to be called Kara.

Kara used to be a messenger for the angels and can hear every word using her third eye. However, through her time on earth, she strayed too close to humans and got tangled up in the ways of demons. To commemorate her changing sides, the demons cast a spell to make her grow horns. Due to this, she became fallen and was closed off from the other angels despite keeping her wings. She fell to earth at 800 years old.

After what the demons did, she no longer likes them and keeps to herself on earth. Kara is wary of demons. Despite this, she still keeps her main personality traits from her times with them. She tends to be impulsive, mischievous, and flirty. The fallen angel can get enraged if the wrong thing is said to her.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Naberius

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:04 am

Naberius
    drawn by me

sexuality: gay
    species: demon

Naberius has the powers of destruction, immortality, and electricity manipulation.

He doesn’t remember much of his past. His first memory is emerging from fulgurite, a rock in the ground made from lightning. Being trapped in the fulgurite for so long changed his body and partially corrupted him. The electricity from the lightning strike remained in his body, burning out his eyeballs and retaining the electric charge within. Naberius doesn’t know or understand much about the world, only seeing the cruelty and the terrible rhings. He wants to destroy everything around him. However, he has to wear bracelets on both arms to control his powers to be allowed to stay in the safety of the dome.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Saraline

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:06 am

Saraline
    drawn by me (on the right)

sexuality: demi-bi
    species: vampire
    crush: open for future
    friends: Luciana

Her nickname is Sara.

Saraline loves flirting, getting attention, knives, night-time, and chocolate. She'll flirt with anyone in sight, although she might not feel attraction for them without having a bond with them first. In fact, she prefers their blood. When she can't get her daily blood supply, Sara will fill her blood sugar levels with chocolate.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Luciana

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:08 am

Luciana
    drawn by me (on the left)

sexuality: demi-pan
    species: witch
    crush: Jess for the future
    friends: Saraline, Jess

Her nickname is Luci.

She likes to wear hoops, and she has a septum piercing, a vertical lip piercing, and a navel piercing.

Luci is a true natural magic witch. She tends to use spells using herbs. Her favorite spells help enhance her magical powers that are transformation (turning into a dog) and chlorokinesis (control of plants). She also has a black cat named Luna.

She's outgoing and humorous, often making first impressions by making people laugh from a joke or smile from a compliment. Unlike the witch stereotype, she's very colorful and positive. She's constantly coloring her hair differently and changing her style. It's like her wardrobe is never-ending! Sometimes she can come off as blunt and abrasive, but she unabashedly proud of who she is.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Mina

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:14 am

Mina
    drawn by me

sexuality: lesbian
    species: mermaid

Mina lives in a cove on the coast of the peninsula, but explores often and loves to mess around with the creature living on land. She wears a purple top made of cloth, but her tail is a shimmery light green and her long hair is bright pink in the moonlight.

She's soft and friendly, yet very affectionate and cuddly. When she's not exploring, she's snuggled up with her pet seal Milly.

Mina can be careless and impulsive at times, diving into dangers without a second thought. This has gotten her into a lot of trouble as well, but she always manages to get out of it quickly.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Midnight Island ~ Dox

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:15 am

Dox
    drawn by me

sexuality: pan
    species: unknown

Dox has no idea what he is, but he loves to live in the dark caves. Sometimes he'll come up to the surface to gather moonlight on his skin.

He's very vibrant both in physical attributes and personality -- he's got glow-in-the-dark skin and toothy smiles all around. Dox loves to explore even if he may be slower in the pure moonlight.

He always carries around a satchel to collect things and a shovel to protect himself. Dox can sense danger easily and slips out of situations. When full of fear, he can escape swiftly. Not without his shovel, of course.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:15 am

reserved just in case
SilentMelody