The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:48 pm

Hello Hello ^ it's been a bit since I've roleplayed, but I really wanna get back into it, and this roleplay looks so cute ^

𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕀 𝕀 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖

Jesica Gabriella

π”Έπ•˜π•–: 25
π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£: Female
π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•–π•€: Human-Born Witch
β„π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: 5.'11
π•Šπ•–π•©π•¦π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Heterosexual

ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀: Telekanesis, Sensing other Auras, Teleportation.
π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•–π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–: White hair that reaches her shoulders, styled in a wolfcut. Eyes are lavander and glow when using certain abilities such as telekanesis.She usually wears light and wavy clothing such as dresses or skirts, but will often be seen wearing dark slacks or jeans as well.
β„™π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•’π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Jesica is usually very stoic, but is a person that deeply cares for those she cares for. She will mainly show her love and admiration for those around her through actions rather than words. When she does speak, it is very quiet with little to no emotion behind her words, although her voice is a bit on the high side, but very quiet. She has a leader like aura, but would actually rather not do any work at all and sit either studying magical or mythical creatures, or just read her book.
β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ/π”Ήπ•šπ• : Jesica, as a young child growing up in Paris, France, was born to a human born witch. Jesica's mother taught her about the various rules of the magical world, mainly that she couldn't just go flaunting around that she was a witch, or she'd either be hunted or called insane. Jesica studied feverously from a very young age, learning about herbs, magical abilities, other mythical creature etc.
π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ: September / 16 / 1998

α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› ᴀᴍ Ιͺ ᴅᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’? .. α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄›α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄›!

Francesca Azura

π”Έπ•˜π•–: 20
π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£: Female
π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•–π•€: Siren-Born Demon
β„π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: 5.'4
π•Šπ•–π•©π•¦π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Pansexual

ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀: Siren-Singing, Shifting between two forms, Teleportation.
π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•–π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–: Francesca is a young womna with brown hair that goes down to the center of her back, not really in any style, just- mainly wavy and brushed out so it's a bit fluffy. Eyes are dark brown that occassionally turn a swampy shade of blue. She mainly wears a range of clothing options, usually keeping up with trends and the like, even in her comfy clothes she still dresse to impress, not anybody in particular, just herself.
β„™π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•’π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Francesca is a kind young lady that has certain values and ideals that she follows to the beat, always either singing or humming to herself, theres usually always a pep in her step as she walks around. She has a natural liking to water and always loves to either be near it, or consuming it. When she speaks, she speaks her mind, and that can lead to some very unatural and unnormal sounding words to leave her mouth, but all in all, shes very charming and does what she wishes.
β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ/π”Ήπ•šπ• : Francesca was mainly raised in Sicily Italy as a siren, swimming around with her mother was her favourite past time, she harnessed her singing abilities and naturally advanced most of her studies gracefully. Until she came across a demon, who said he could give her everything. The siren believed him, and when she awoke, she found herself in the body of a demon, with her natural siren powers, but newly aquired powers as well.
π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ: March / 27 / 2004

If you need more info, I can give it ^ If theres too many people are you aren't accepting, thats alright ^
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:15 pm

I feel like that one character should just be a witch x human or human x witch, and the other should be siren x demon. Since demons don't come from sirens. Demons, for me, are just fallen angels. Other people would believe they were all created by...well, you know who.

Also, I have a character named Jess, short for Jessica or Jessika, so that may get confusing. Though you spelled yours with one c only, so maybe it wouldn't get confusing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:52 pm

Lmao Hi again Spirit nice to see ya pff-
Fran's whole thing is that she was turned into a demon, she was a siren originally. I've had her character like that for a while- I literally just copy and paste my character sheets that I have ^
But if you want me to change it, I'll change it if it makes things easier ^

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:59 pm

XD hi
Just going off what I've seen other people do.
You could ask Melody about it, since its her RP.
But all the demons I've seen here are just demons/fallen angels.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:00 pm

I'll see what they say- I'm not exactly sure lmao ^
I can change it if it makes things easier for people, but yeah- thats kinda Frans whole plotline--

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:53 am

Kay kay
I mean, if you're really okay changing it. Otherwise, ask Melody if its okay to have a siren as a demon (maybe change the word to demonic entity? Idk)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:26 am

@Azura Hi there!! Your characters are accepted c: I'm pretty flexible with this roleplay and the origins of the characters and their species, so I'm not too worried about the dynamics but I'm happy to have another player join!

I'll put them on the front page as human/witch and siren/demon just to make things simpler if that's okay?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:06 am

XD hi Melody.
You were accepted on Kyoko's school RP, by the way. If you'd want to go post there, we can RP our couple of characters together.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:33 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    @Azura Hi there!! Your characters are accepted c: I'm pretty flexible with this roleplay and the origins of the characters and their species, so I'm not too worried about the dynamics but I'm happy to have another player join!

I'll put them on the front page as human/witch and siren/demon just to make things simpler if that's okay?

Thanks youuu ^^
And yeah thats perfectly fine, I don't have an issue lol

(Edit cuz yello)
Do you want me to do any specific for my first post or?

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:12 pm

[Posted on the RP thread, but I'm probably going to delete that OOC but...

Are there shops and parks, Melody? Is everything up to us decide, or is there a specific description of the island in your mind?]

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4684483
(Girl in bottom second to last square (I believe that's Light in the bottom last square))

Siya- 25- female- witch- bi- no kids but could adopt

witch gal
Has cat named Seo
Loves art and animals and plants and healing
Her magic is growing yellow flowers (sunflowers, daisies, etc)
Crush: probably not but open
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me