The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Postby Soup5 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Isn’t “bae” a little too close to the word “babe”?
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:15 pm

Soup5 wrote:Isn’t “bae” a little bit close to the word “babe”?

I...don't know. They're two different words though.
That's an actual existing word now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:52 pm

When in doubt, I stick to partner, which doesn't always have a gender attached, yet traditionally has a queer implication.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:27 am

belloblossom wrote:When in doubt, I stick to partner, which doesn't always have a gender attached, yet traditionally has a queer implication.

:thumbup:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:54 am

Darkwolflover488 wrote:https://pin.it/6uE2f6X

Name: Fubuki
Species: shapeshifter https://pin.it/IqAv8Sv
Personality: she is a sparky female, but shy when it comes to meeting new people... if she sees anybody at first she will try and hide, or run into the forest if near by.... she came from a home that try to keep her in her room and never let her out of the house since a kid... her favorite creature is a dragon-demon wolf

I'm so sorry for the wait!! Fubuki is accepted
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:48 am

I guess I forgot to actually post Morgan...so I deleted my post. I redid it and got Morgan done too, so now mods have to approve it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:00 pm

Sorry for double post, but did a pic and edited forms

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4684483

(You don't have to re accept these)

Hey Melody, going to add some more characters since I only have four]

Lightstar or Light- m- 30 years- Werewolf- Pan- wolf form is pure black with golden eyes- The Lost Wolves (Darkstar, Nightstar, Morningstar, Sunstar, and Noonstar of Unicorn Falls village) are ancestors/ related, and he has a dad, mom and many siblings-
Handsome and taller male with brown hair and golden eyes. He may or may not be related to Nightstar, that may be his ancestor. He has black ears and tail, after all, which can show or be hidden. His hair is neck length as well as straight. He has a variety of clothing. He seems to favor forest and earthen shades.
Leader, stubborn, playful and adventurous, sometimes too quiet and serious seeming, usually happy, cold if angered, listens to others and helps them, but stubborn and hard headed. Light is quite the guy, and likes to flirt from time to time. He's kind and caring, but can be wild and loud, aloof if upset or annoyed, and easy to anger.

Kellie Rowan- Lilli- f- 26 y- werewolf human- bi- reddish brown wolf with hazel eyes- Jennie Rowan the dark brown haired green eyed mother of werewolf human Kellin the adorable light brown haired and green eyed boy (pupils ringed in gold) is related. Kellin is also an ancestor, and lived about 200 hundred years ago, and they had a dog Marseille, and has a dad and mom and some siblings- dog Marzipan
Reddish brown hair and hazel (green brown) eyes, as well as wolf ears and tail that can show or be hidden. Since she's an adult, she can hide them easily. She has a variety of clothes, this long haired beauty. Her favorites are sundresses and cute clothes with stockings.
Sweet, sensible, gentle, kind, caring, helpful. Loves pups and stories, finds she's good enough at telling them, and very intelligent. Playful, adventurous, loyal and likes to cuddle. She's a good swimmer and likes water, as well as liking people watching and being friendly; Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, wild and loud at times, doesn't always listen. She can seem cold if angered, and even aloof, as well as withdrawn if upset and she'll hide away sometimes. Head shy, nervous and shy at times, has some anxiety. Doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, bottles things up, seems too quiet at times.

Fuji- Jiji maybe- f- 18 y- Neko (has some human and witch)- Demi- Sakura, the adopted daughter of Shou (soar) and Jomei (spread light) the Neko (long haired Angora with blue gold heterochromia) is her ancestor, and she has a dad (Neko) and mom (Neko with some witch and human) and couple brothers and a sister
named for her white hair, which is quite reminiscent of Jomei's. She has long white hair, white ears and a long haired white tail. She has pretty eyes, and is very pretty and slender. She has a variety of clothes, favoring pretty and cute ones as well as reds and pinks.
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, usually happy, seems lucky, intelligent. Will cuddle, likes kids and books, good at art. Loyal, loving, silly, and knows how to have a good time; stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times, doesn't always listen, shy and nervous at times, headshy. She can be withdrawn if upset, seemingly cold and aloof if angered, and scared of thunder...

Akari- Aka and maybe Ari- Genderfluid- Unknown age (doesn't tell)- Unicorn- healing powers pretty sure- Oniyuri the red brindle and white unicorn founder of Unicorn Falls High is grandma. White and red brindle Katashi (firm) is their father, their other parent is unknown, and the brown and white Taiki (shine) is their uncle.
Red brindle with high white, possibly paint markings then. Has soft brown eyes and a lovely deeply amber/rusty reddish-orangish horn. It's really darkly colored, however. The hooves are pink, all four of them, and muzzle is pinkened. Human form has red hair that's to the bottom of the neck and a bit curly, and the same soft brown eyes. They've gotten clothes in blues and some purples, as well as others. However, the blues and purples are the favorites.
Gentle, kind, caring, soothing, sweet, loving. Loyal, friendly, playful, adventurous. Will allow cuddles and such, and likes stories as well as telling them. Intelligent, happy, lucky, silly at times, knows how to calm babies, likes babies and little ones; Stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times, shy and nervous at times. Has some anxiety, and can't stand bees...doesn't really like thunder, a bit jumpy. Doesn't like loud sounds, sudden movements, is headshy, and doesn't much care for fire. Withdrawn if upset, cold and aloof if angered, doesn't like conflicts or pain, hates war.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:23 pm

Ooh nice, they look really cool lol
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:10 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    Ooh nice, they look really cool lol

XD thank you.
:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:01 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

name // - Tisiphone
      nickname // - "T" (T-ee)
      name meaning // - Vengeful Destruction
      gender // - Female
      sexuality // - Unsure
      age // - Undetermined
      species // - Erinve

---

crush // - N/A
      (+) traits // - Protective, Cautious, Headstrong
      (-) traits // - Jealousy, Vengeful, Stubborn

---

strength: ▰▰▰▰▰
      agility: ▰▰▰▰▰
      durability: ▰▰▰▰▰
      speed: ▰▰▰▰▰
      stamina: ▰▰▰▰▰
      intelligence: ▰▰▰▰▰
      bravery: ▰▰▰▰
      tracking: ▰▰▰▰▰
      hunting: ▰▰▰▰

---

Quiet
      Gold
      Water
      Fighting
      Vengence
      War
      Anything but men

dislikes

Murder
      Cheating
      Men
      Also men
      Mainly men
      Her father (also a man)

The Erinyes (Furies) were three sisters of vengeance and retribution who punished men for crimes against the natural order. They were particularly concerned with homicide, unfilial conduct, offenses against the gods, and perjury. A victim seeking justice could call down the curse of the Erinys upon the criminal. The wrath of the Erinyes manifested itself in a number of ways. The most severe of these was the tormenting madness inflicted upon a patricide or matricide. Murderers might suffer illness or disease; and a nation harbouring such a criminal, could suffer dearth, and with it hunger and disease. The wrath of the Erinyes could only be placated with the rite ritual purification and the completion of some task assigned for atonement.

Trisiphone is the eldest of the three sisters, often correcting them for some misguided quest they were on. Once her sisters were old enough to venture on their own, Trisiphone left their secure home to find something for herself. Stumbling across the island she now calls home, she struggles daily to fight the demons of her past. She wants to be normal, to have a relationship. To seek love. Her heart has been filled with hate and vengeance for so long, she doesn't know if that's possible.

(In normal mythology the three sisters are Goddesses, but for RP sake she's just going to be another mythical deity. Think of them as almost a mythical assassin.)
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me