πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - D&F

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:56 pm

⌜xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌝
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ
β“’
Welcome all to the Forms and Discussion page, I'd first like to thank you for taking an
interest in this rp! The plot for this rp is fairly straightforward, but just in case, the basics is this:
This is about two packs learning about each other and learning - eventually - to coexist. The
Seaside Pack is a fairly old pack and knows the area well. But the dogs are new arrivals and don't
know the area, dangers, or even each other very well. Anyways, feel free to fill out a form and
Join me and others on this little adventure!
Main Page

⌞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌟
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πšπšŠπš—πš” π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Each Pack's rank is split into tiers, the wolves' ranks are very structured and have five tier's in total, while the Dog's only have three. We'll start with the Dogs as that's a much shorter list.

π™³πš˜πš πšπšŠπš—πš”πšœ

Tier I
Alpha: The Commanders and leader's of the pack. There are two wolves, usually one male and a female, but can be two males or two females. These two have to be mates.
Beta: These are the second on commands, they take care of everything when the Alpha’s are away. They report to the Alphas only, The two do not have to be mates, but it is recommended. They will take over the pack if both Alpha’s die and have no Heirs.
Advisor: These dogs are the wisest dogs in the pack and their main job is to oversee the training of the heir, keep things running smoothly, and be the third in Command until the Heir is ready. The Senior Advisor has been an advisor the longest.
Healer: These dogs are knowledgeable in herbs and illnesses. There are only three healers at a time. The Senior Healer; the oldest and wisest, a normal healer; a dog who is knowledgable in herbs and illnesses, and Healer Trainee; a dog who is being trained by the healer and Senior Healer to become the next healer.

Tier II
Protectors: These wolves are on the front line. The protectors of the pack. They take care of any threats outside the pack. They also are in charge of keeping camp safe, they patrol the territory. They are led by the Senior Protector, who orders patrols and sets guard shifts. Senior Protector is normally the strongest/biggest/most experienced protector. Senior Protector is considered a high rank.
Hunters: These dogs provide food for the pack, often well respected within the pack. Hunting parties are set up by the Senior Hunter, who is the oldest/most experienced hunter. Senior Hunter is considered a high rank.
Trainees: These dogs are the youth of the pack learning to hunt and fight and their duties to their pack and kin. Usually, they stay as a trainee until they are a year old. However, they only become a hunter or protector once they are deemed right by their mentor, Alpha’s, and advisors.

Tier III
Mother: These dogs are either pregnant or nursing. They return to their duties when their pups become trainees.
Carers: These dogs are rather maternal or paternal, and are tasked with taking care of and playing with pups to allow their mothers some time to themselves.
Pups: These are the new life in the pack, they range from as young as newborns to six months, depending on their size. Those that grow fast may become Trainee’s a month or so sooner, and those that are especially small may stay pups an extra month or two.
Elders: These dogs have given their lives to protecting the pack and are now retired as they are now unable to serve. They are respected and taken care of by the whole pack.
Omegas: are the dogs who are unskilled in hunting, fighting, advising, or are never chosen to be a healer. If there is room for them to stay instead of being banished, they will become Omega. Other duties include gathering clean nests, assisting elders, and helping healers fetch herbs.

πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” πšπšŠπš—πš”πšœ

Tier I
Alpha: The Commanders and leader's of the pack. There are two wolves, one male, and a female. These two have to be mates.
Beta: These are the second on commands, they take care of everything when the Alpha’s are away. They report to the Alphas only, The two do not have to be mates, but it is recommended. They will take over the pack if both Alpha’s die and have no Heirs.
Delta: These two take reports from the Tier two wolves and are in charge of training the future alphas. They are in charge of leading the pack when the Alpha’s and Beta’s are away. When the Beta’s die, retire or become alpha’s, they will take over as beta’s. They report to the Alphas and Beta’s.
Gamma: These wolves are in training to be alphas. One will be the son or daughter of the alphas, chosen to be the next to lead the pack, the other will be his or her mate. They are being trained by the Delta’s, they also help train the wolves training for their ranks.
Samurai: This wolf is an elite killer and the left hand of the alphas. They are loosed on missions to suss out spies and kill any threats to the pack. They may lead a small group of assassins, to hunt down large threats that the guards/fighters can’t handle without major injuries. This wolf was formerly a Ninja. They report only to the Alphas.

Tier II
All T2 ranks are considered high ranks.
Lead Hunter: This wolf will be leading pack hunts, they are the best hunters within the pack.
Lead Warrior: This wolf is the strongest fighter within the pack. They lead the warriors into battle, next to the Alphas.
Lead Guard: This wolf is the leader of the guards. They assign wolves to patrols and train Sheilds.
Lead Shamen: This wolf is the best of what they do, they are in charge of healing the higher-ranking wolves, and the pups.
Lead Assassin: This is one of two possible ranks for Assassins could take. This wolf is one of the stealthiest wolves in the pack, trains the young enforcers, and assigns β€œHunts”.
Ninja: This is one of two possible ranks that an Assassin could take. This wolf is the pack's head spy, every month they travel away from the pack territory to find rumors and possibly recruit if they find an acceptable outsider. When they are in the pack territory they help teach the Enforcers. This wolf reports directly to the Samurai.

Tier III
Hunter: These wolves provide food for the pack, often well respected within the pack. They report to the Lead hunters.
Warrior: These wolves are on the front line. The protectors of the pack. They take care of any threats outside the pack. They report to the Lead Warriors
Guard: These wolves are in charge of keeping camp safe, they patrol the territory. They are to be seen and heard, unlike the assassins. They report to the lead Guards.
Shamen: These wolves are the healers of their pack, and they also double as voices and seers of the gods. They interpret signs. They report to the Lead Shamans.
Assassin: These wolves specialize in stealth and double as scouts. Most of the time they blend in with their surroundings. They are the eyes and ears of the alphas, listen for rumors and when needed take out threats inside pack territory. They report to the Lead Assassin and Ninja.

Tier IV
These wolves are generally called Subbordnates or Trainees when in large mixed groups.
Trapper: A Hunter in training, trained by the lead hunters and the Gammas.
Trooper: A Warrior in training, trained by the lead warriors and the Gammas.
Shield: A Guard in Training, trained by the lead guards and the Gammas.
Healer: A Shaman in training, trained by the lead guards and the Gammas.
Enforcer: An Assassin in training, trained by the lead assassin and the Gammas.

Tier V
Omegas: These wolves are the lowest ranking wolves in the pack, they help keep track of the pups, clear away old bedding, and assist the elders as well. This rank can be asked for but its also used for punishment and to let new wolves who've just joined the pack get used to how things work here. These wolves must be at least trained in one rank or two years old.
Mothers: These wolves are either pregnant or nursing wolves. But they also if a female that has no mate or pups, she becomes this rank and doubles as a pup sitter.
Pups: These are the new life in the pack, they range from as young as newborns to six months, depending on what rank they intend to go to.
Elders: These wolves have given their lives to protecting the pack and are now retired as they are now unable to serve. They are respected and taken care of by the whole pack.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšœ + π™½πš˜πšπšŽπšœ

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:06 pm

Feel free to make your own form, nothing special is needed but please make sure you have the basics! Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality, Rank, Breed, and what pack your character is in. Please add the new Code word in the Other section.

If you don't want to use your own or want an easy premade form feel free to use this one!

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size]

[img]here[/img]

[size=150][color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size]
[size=150]╔════════════════════════[color=#808080]β €β–Όβ €[/color]══╗[/size]
[i]" quote here. "[/i]
[size=150]β•šβ•β•[color=#808080]β €β–²β €[/color]════════════════════════╝
[color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size][/center]
[right][quote]οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
[size=85][color=#808080]name;[/color] here
[color=#808080]age;[/color] here
[color=#808080]breed;[/color] here
[color=#808080]pack;[/color] here
[color=#808080]gender;[/color] here
[color=#808080]rank:[/color] here
[color=#808080]desired rank:[/color] here
[color=#BFBFBF]sexuality:[/color] here
[color=#BFBFBF]other:[/color] here
[/size][/quote]
[quote]οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
[size=85][color=#808080]eyes;[/color] here
[color=#808080]coat;[/color] here
[color=#808080]scars/other;[/color]here [/size][/quote]
[quote]οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ R E L A T I O N S
[size=85][color=#808080]crush;[/color] here
[color=#808080]mate;[/color] here
[color=#808080]pups:[/color] here
[color=#808080]kin:[/color] here
[/size][/quote][/right][left][/left]

[quote][size=85][color=#808080]History:[/color] [color=#000000] [i] here (OPTIONAL) [/i][/color]

[color=#808080]Personality:[/color] [i]here (be descriptive) [/i][/size][/quote]

π™½πš˜πšπšŽ:
In the rules on the front page, one of the rules is that things should be semi-realistic with appearances, like fur color, markings, eye colors, height, weight, etc. The term semi-realistic is vague. So here's a list, this may be added to. Some are obvious, others may not be. Also, feel free to use any kind of picture as long as it actually depicts your canine. Something you made/colored in on cs, or a picture on the internet - real, or drawn in any style works. Just keep the things below in mind.
π™°πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš;
Odd markings or mutations on your canines, ones you might occasionally find in real life.
Tinted fur/eyes. The fur or eyes have an unusual tint to it. Like a black canine having a blue sheen to it in some lights.
Eyes may be varying shades of silver, gray, brown, amber, yellow, orange, blue, green or purple.
Canines may have a weight or height that is higher or lower than their breed average. But no more than 10 pounds and 5 inches.

π™½πš˜πš π™°πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš;
Red eyes on canines, blue eyes on wolves.
Neon markings, neon fur colors.
Unrealistic mutations/markings. ie, wings, skull markings.
Green, blue, red, orange, purple canines. In a literal sense.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽ - π™°πš•πš™πš‘πšŠ π™΅πšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:07 pm

"My heart's gone bad, now it won't beat for you
You had your laugh, now I won't play the fool
I've lied for you, and I liked it too
But I'm black and blue, from bleedin' for you."

Name: Helle
Nicknames: Elle, & El
Desired Rank: Has it
Pack: The Seaside Pack

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: Looking/Open
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: none

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Orderly, elegant, firm
neutral traits; Placid, artful, stern
negative traits; Grim, coarse, dissolute
One would probably expect a more intimidating or beautiful wolf to be the alpha female but scars aside, Helle is neither. Now, that's not to say she's not pretty, it's just not in the normal way one would consider it. She's the average size of a wolf, about two feet seven inches at the shoulder, and weighing in at about ninety-eight pounds. The fur that covers her body is a rich dark red-brown, with lighter and darker tufts here and there. Her two front paws are splashed with white, much like her lower jaw, cheeks, throat, chest, belly, and tail tip. Her most unique trait though is her eyes, which are a jaw-dropping silvered gray. They shine like stars and at the best - or worst - of times seem to dagger you into place. As previously stated Helle has a collection of scars, most are hidden by her fur but a few stand out. One stretches across her muzzle, marring her beautiful face. Another crosses over her back a few inches below her shoulders, after an incident with a jaguar. The last is on her right foreleg, just below the front of her elbow.

There are many ways to describe Helle, it's first to be said that while often stern, and firm in body and mind, she's quite dissolute, bending and blurring the lines of morality. She has no problem making hard and seemingly hard decisions if her pack is left in the balance. The disastrous mix of elegance and artful cunning makes her a dangerous female, but when her anger gets the best of her all that flies out the window, and her coarse language makes it hard to understand a single thing she's saying. That being said, Helle is usually quite placid, and such shows of emotion are - usually - behind her. Helle likes to keep everything in her life orderly, everything has a place, and she prefers it stays there. While Helle isn't the most welcome or happy of wolves, she's loving in her own way and is protective of her pack, willing to shoulder the burdens she has. She tends to be quite formal most of the time but if you can get her alone you might see a softer side of her. But it's good to remember that Helle is a creature with a grim mind, she's always been like this, and her time as Alpha as only exacerbated this.

Helle wasn't born in the Seaside Pack, in fact, she spent most of her puppyhood and days as a trainee as a member of a pack that's only two days travel from the Sharp Cliff Pack. Helle and her two littermates were born to an omega who'd managed to catch the eye of the packs only Beta. Their birth was quite scandalous and heavily debated as omega's weren't allowed to have mates or have pups. After Helle and her siblings stopped nursing, her mother; the Omega was exiled from the pack. To this day Helle doesn't know if her mother is alive or not. She nor her siblings had many friends in the pack, and the three were often left to fend for themselves unless their father was around. The alpha's only son took over a month before she was set to become a fully trained subordinate of the pack. He offered Helle and her sister a chance, whoever was willing to become his mate could stay, but the other would have to leave with their brother Vern. Silva had always been more ambitious, and snatched up the opportunity, turning on her sister quite easily.
Helle and Vern left and traveled to the Sharp Cliff Pack to finish their training there, before leaving to find a proper pack. They were just a year and a half old when they stumbled onto young mother Jaguar a few hours from Seaside Pack territory. The Jaguar reacted like any new mother would and attacked. Helle sustained a few gruesome wounds, though thankfully only one would truly scar over. But Vern died from a well-placed bite, though it was thankfully relatively painless. She too would have died if it weren't for the pack Ninja hearing the ruckus on his way back to the territory. He'd leaped in to save her and chased the animal away. After she was healed she was allowed to join the pack, as an omega for a short time, but was quickly promoted to Warrior once she proved herself. She took her place as Lead Warrior when she was just two years and eight months old, and became Beta Female after the previous Beta's died together when she was three years and nine months old. The heirless alpha's died just five months ago without a heir, making Helle the new Alpha female.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Zena & Aragorn
Siblings:
Vern & Silva
Open for half siblings.

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cedarwood & Thyme
Voice Claim:
Shay Mitchell
Playlist:
Walls Could Talk - Halsey, Nico Collins
Jokes on you - Charlotte Lawrence
Angry too - Lola Blanc
6:00 - Grandson
Twisted - MISSIO
u love u - blackbear, Tate McRae

Charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Speed: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Swimming: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Agility: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Hunting: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Battle: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

|Breed Status|
Grey wolf - 80%
Red wolf - 20%

| Name Meaning |
Helle has a few meanings, though they are similar. Depending on where you go, Helle can either mean "Divine Woman" or "prosperous, successful; holy".
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš” - π™ΆπšžπšŠπš›πš

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:08 pm

"Beast, beast needs to be fed
Take take before it's all gone
Things I don't even want
Fake, fake, something I'm not"

Current Name: Amarok
Nicknames: Paladin, & Rok
Desired Rank: Lead Guard
Pack: The Seaside Pack

Sexuality: Homosexual demiromatic
Current Mate: None
Offspring: None open to adoption

positive traits; Chivalrous, Empathic, Realistic
neutral traits; Mature, Bold, Cautious
negative traits; Uncouth, Cocky, Nagging
A large shaggy-furred male with a black coat and a white dash on his chest. His eyes are a rather bright shade of yellow, a comparison of the sun can be made. He has a broad chest and shoulders and long legs, a bit on the slower side but he has large reserves of stamina and strength. He has a few minor scar's but they aren't easy to see with his shaggy coat.

Amarok while young, is quite down to earth and realistic - though that's not always seen as a good thing. He's cautious, with both his heart and with his pack, guarding them fiercely. Unfortunately, he can also be quite the nag as well on occasion, mostly when it comes to protecting the pack, or what might affect his duties. Amarok tends to come off as both bold and cocky when he designs to put a word or two in. Though this depends on the situation, as he can be quite empathic and often lends a quiet ear so others can talk all they want or need to. Due to his bold - though not brave or stupid as he's not the type to go running headfirst into danger without a plan - and cocky nature he can be quite uncouth. Despite this and his young age he's very mature, often left wondering why others his age are so immature in some ways but better in others. One of Amarok's most well-known traits - and the reason for one of his nicknames - is his chivalry, often offering up assistance to the younger mothers, or helping the omegas tending to their duties.

Amarok was born to an older pair named Jade and Stone, who are currently elders but were once a hunter and Ninja respectfully. Amarok and his two siblings were giving much as pups but never spoiled. His brother Sparta wanted to follow in their mother's honorable footsteps, while his sister Zara longed to be like the former lead warrior and current alpha female; Helle. Amarok was protective of his family but didn't feel like the rank was warrior fit him, and he wasn't as sneaky as the assassins or even the young enforcers. Amarok quickly found his place as a shield. He's flourished ever since.

Friends:
open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Jade & Stone
Siblings:
Zara & Sparta
Other Kin:
Text

Scent:
Coffee & Ginger
Voice Claim:
Alex Meraz
Playlist:
R.I.P. - Neoni
Stand up - Cynthia Erivo
Hate Comments - Madilyn Bailey
Take me to church - Hozier
Centuries - Fall Out Boys
Exiles Garden - Peter Gundry

Charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Speed: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Swimming: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Agility: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜† Hunting: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Battle: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†

|Name Meaning|
Amarok, or Amaroq, is a gigantic wolf in Inuit mythology, said to stalk and devour any person foolish enough to hunt alone at night.
| Breed Status |
Gray wolf - 50%
British Columbia Wolf - 50%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš” - πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πšŽπšŽ

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:08 pm

"Guess it don't look the same
Oh, what a shame
Call me what you want
(Dandelion, dandelion)"

Current Name: Marek Perun
Nicknames: Mark
Breed: czech wolfdog
Desired Rank: Hunter ->
Senior Hunter -> Beta

Pack: Dog Pack

Sexuality: Bisexual
Offspring: None

positive traits; Determined, Warm, Respectful
neutral traits; Ambitious, Solemn, Confidant
negative traits; Venomous, Flamboyant, Intense
Marek isn't the biggest boy around but his long body and sleek muscle are all he needs in life, or so he says. Standing at twenty-nine inches, and weighing in around 66 to 79 pounds, Marek is a bit bigger than his breed average. His fur is long and thick, and unfortunately prone to shedding heavily. In color, the male is a mix of colors, mostly white, silver, and gray, with hints of black and a light creamy tan. His eyes are small and are a dark brown in color. Marek has no scar's but his tail is slightly kinked to the right in the middle, and one ear is quite floppy as well.

Marek is a conundrum but well named. While a warm dog, nearly always smiling and energetic, he can be solemn as well. He reads the tone of the room well and easily adapts to the needs of others, sometimes a bit too well coming off as intense and very in your face at times. His more flamboyant tendencies stem from his ego and need to show off though they tend to be playful. Marek is ambitious, he has plans on where he wants to go and when he wants to get there. Those plans have altered since arriving on the island though. But he's quite determined, and confident in his abilities, mostly due to the fact that he's honestly a hard worker. Despite his sunny disposition, Marek is known for his venomous tongue back home, his scathing retorts often getting him into trouble when his anger got the best of him. Thankfully, he's also a respectful young lad and takes the words of those older than him or of higher rank seriously.

Marek was born and bred to be an award-winning sled dog in the Slavic countries. His parents were already well known, and with his bloodline, it was bound to happen. He and his siblings started training young to become the best sleddogs around. Marek was unfortunately injured after some rough play with one of the other sled dogs in training, - that particular dog hated him and his siblings for some reason. And it ended up with Marek in the vets being told he needed stitches. Said stitches weren't there for too long in Marek's mind, but only days after Marek was stolen from his home and put on the ship that would eventually lead him to where he is now. Marek isn't sure what to make of his new pack-mates, but he's very interested in these wolves.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Karel Perun & Adela Lada
Siblings:
Petra Lada & Ales Perun
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
cinnamon & Wild Orange
Voice Claim:
Ben Kingsley
Playlist:
Dandelion - Gabbie Hanna
My Hearts Grave - Faouzia
Weddings & Funerals
Armor - Landon Austin
Rise up - Ben Barnes
Outcast - NF

Charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Speed: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜† Swimming: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Agility: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜† Hunting: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Battle: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
| Breed Status |
Czechoslovakian Wolfdog - 100%
|Name Meaning|
Merak - is of a Czech/Slavic origin and means warlike.
Perun - A Slavic god of the sky, thunder and lightning.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’ - π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš˜πš›

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:09 pm

"Woooh, it's just me, myself, and I
Solo ride until I die
'Cause I got me for life (got me for life, yeah)
Woooh, I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul."

Full Name: Aonani Lilinoe
Nicknames: Ani, Aona
Desired Rank: Senior Protector
Pack: Dog Pack

Sexuality: Pansexual Demiromantic
Offspring: None

positive traits; Compassionate, Creative, Easy-going
neutral traits; Romantic, Unambitious, Dignified
negative traits; Arrogant, Blunt, Erratic
Aona has a light and slender frame, with long and fluffy fur, especially around her neck, ears, and tail. Ani has a light silvery-gray coat marked with beautiful black brindle stretching across her coat. Her eyes are a pale brown that seems to take on a gray hue in some lighting. Ani has a limp due to a broken hind leg that didn't heal properly. Aonani stands at 26 inches - 2.2 feet - and a lithe 63 pounds.

Ani isn't arrogant in the way most would expect, nor is she open about it. It shows in her easy and relaxed gait that she doesn't find many around here to be a threat to her. She's not much of the ambitious sort, having no high aspirations in life, though she wouldn't turn down any promotion in life. Her easy-going nature is considered one of the best things about her, and she often uses this trait to cool tempers, cracking a joke or two occasionally. That said she can be quite erratic, flipping from conversation to conversation, or just spending time looking for something for a short time for no reason at all. She covers this up in a creatively dignified manner, often playing it off as a game for pups or something of the sort. Her compassion and willingness to lend an ear or two makes her well-like among most she knows. Ani is a closet romantic but does her best to ground herself in reality, and sometimes heartbreak. Unfortunately, Ani can at times be too blunt for young ears, and easily and without regret tells it as she sees it. Even if she hurts someone else's feelings in the process.

Aonani was born to two loving parents, with a sister and two brothers. She and her siblings have always gotten along well, and she adored them but was a bit hard as a stray. Every day was a fight for survival for her little family, and part of her hated it. When she was a year old she met a pampered purebred house pet, and the two became friends. After some time, Aonani realized that while life was never easy on the streets, at least she had freedom, unlike her friend. Ani has spent nearly every second of her life on the streets of Hawaii, knocking over trash cans for bits of food, catching and eating mice and rats. Running from the dog catcher. And somehow, she still got taken in the middle of the night. Now on being on the island for the last three days, Aonani is quickly adapting, and intends to prove herself to the budding pack.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Kainui Lilinoe & Denisa Marzanna
Siblings:
Zuzana, KazimΓ­r, & Akoni
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Plumeria & Coconut
Voice Claim:
Jorja Smith
Playlist:
Happier than Ever - Billie Eilish
Panic attacks in Paradise - Ashnikko
Have We Met Before - Sarah Barrios ft. Eric Nam
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Roumors - Neffex
Me, Myself & I - G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha

Charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜† Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Speed: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜† Swimming: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Agility: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜† Hunting: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Battle: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
| Breed Status |
Dutch Shepperd - 16%
Greyhound - 18%
Akita Inu - 25%
Anatolian Shepherd - 16%
Alaskan Malamute - 25%

|Name Meaning|
Aonani - a Hawaiian name meaning beautiful light
Lilinoe - Hawaiian goddess of fine mist, dead fires, and desolation.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴀᴏᴋɴΙͺx - ʙᴇᴛᴀ (κœ±α΄‡α΄€κœ±Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄‹)

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:03 pm

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

Screenshot 2022-02-06 1.33.10 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-06 1.33.10 AM.png (299.55 KiB) Viewed 550 times

[this image is not a perfect description of aoknix and only accurately depicts his coat color
^this picture is a f2u picture from google in which this picture has a creative commons license]

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
" Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ α΄€ κœ±Κœα΄€α΄α΄‡...
ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ Ιͺ'ᴍ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€κœ± "

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
name; aoknix[pronounced; a-o-nix]
age; 8 years and 2 months
breed status; 100% mackenzie river wolf
pack/captive/misfit; seaside pack
gender; male/fluid(he mostly identifies with males but sometimes identifies as nonbinary)
desired rank: he has acquired this rank but knows he will one day become the alpha
sexuality: homocurious/bisexual(he believes he may be gay but is unsure at the time, his mate can be either gender despite this confusion at the time)

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
eyes; a green inner iris with grey filling the majority of his irises
coat; mainly black with browns and blondes along with hints of whites
scars/other;a glasgow smile scar, a small nick on his left ear, and slight cloudiness in his right eye(does not affect his vision in any significant way)

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ R E L A T I O N S
crush; none/open(pm me)
mate; none/open(pm me)
pups: none atm
kin: vakden(father, an npc unless someone wants to play him[he would be a hunter]) nasmem(mother, deceased[was a shaman]), no known siblings

History: aoknix was born into the seaside pack and had much of a normal pup life for a pup in this pack. he was a very carefree pup but eventually this wore off as he aged as it does with most pups. however he became a tad bit more hardened whenever his mother passed. he was only just beginning his training to become beta. it had a large affect on his still slightly developing brain and caused him some difficulty focusing on his training and he had to step back for a little so he could grieve properly. after his period of grieving he still never fully came to terms with his mothers death. this has caused his sarcasm and sort of disconnect from the rest of the pack. maybe someday he will come to terms with this loss and be able to properly connect to the reality around him now.

Personality: aoknix was an easygoing and carefree young pup. of course as he aged he lost these "pup like" traits and they were replaced by more of a "hardworking, determined" mindset. that is until his mothers death. after his mothers death he became more distant and disconnected from most of his surrounding pack mates. he now has a sort of cloudy and floating personality, he goes through his day to day not really ever "there" where he physically is. it is kind of as if his body and mind are not acting according to one another. he has sort of an intp personality type(intellectual, logical, precise, reserved, flexible, imaginative. original thinkers who enjoy speculation and creative problem solving) although once he was affected by this trauma he lost most of his ability to consciously make decisions, most of the decisions he makes are subconscious now.
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ΚŸα΄€α΄„Κ€Ιͺx - α΄€κœ±κœ±α΄€κœ±κœ±ΙͺΙ΄(κœ±α΄‡α΄€κœ±Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄‹)

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:09 pm

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

Screenshot 2022-02-06 2.41.17 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-06 2.41.17 AM.png (205.71 KiB) Viewed 540 times

[this picture is an almost completely the accurate depiction of lacrix, the only inaccuracies in the picture is the eye color and lack of small scars scattered about her body
^this picture is a f2u picture from google in which this picture has a creative commons license]

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
" α΅’f β‚™β‚’β‚œ β‚™β‚’w...
wβ‚•β‚‘β‚™?
"

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

name; lacrix[pronounced; lu-cree]
age; 7 years and 6 months
breed status; 40% gray wolf, 60% red wolf
pack/captive/misfit; seaside pack
gender; female
desired rank: achieved
sexuality: undecided

eyes; a bone chilling yellow
coat; a very neutral coat, colours like redish-brown, browns, blacks, and yellowish whites(see picture for more detail and accuracy)
scars/other;many small scars here and there but nothing of significant notice

crush; none/open(pm me)
mate; none/open(pm me)
pups: none[she also does not wish to have any for she fears the pains of pup birth, for future mate reference]
kin: no known living kin, her mother and father were both packmates who passed of old age when she was about at the age of training

History: lacrix's pup life started as any others would, the only odd thing of her birth is her parents age... they were unusually old to be having a pup now. anyways, lacrix had a fairly normal puphood until about when she turned of age to start training, her father died just before her training began and her mother shortly after. the grief of her parents lay fresh on her mind as she began training. unlike how most would handle the death of their parents lacrix seemed oddly unphased.. at least on the surface that was. underneath the what seemed like now cold hearted youngster lay the turmoil the death of her parents truly caused her. she was becoming unstable as the days went by more and more frantic in her presentation of herself, she had managed to push these feelings down for such a long time, how much longer would she last...(more will be added throughout interactions in the roleplay)

Personality: as most pups are she was a very fun loving young pup but even so, having such mature parents set a sort of underlying standard in her mind were she felt she needed to be better than the other pups. she would push herself well beyond her limit and was only praised for it because no one ever noticed the trouble it was actually causing her underneath. after the death of both her parents she became more quiet and stoney. more analytical and almost scary in a way. it was as if all her feelings had just gone away. some packmates would describe it as if she acted in an almost robotic way..(will be updated throughout interactions in the roleplay)
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴏʙᴇʀᴏɴ - Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€(α΄…α΄Ι’α΄˜α΄€α΄„α΄‹)

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Screenshot 2022-02-06 3.08.01 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-06 3.08.01 AM.png (118.98 KiB) Viewed 538 times

[this picture is a completely accurate depiction of oberon

" Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ swim peacefully
through life's waters β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ "

name; oberon[pronounced; ober-on]
age; 3 years
breed status; mostly boerboel(south african mastiff) but about half of him is an unknown breed
pack; dogpack
gender; male
desired rank: beta and maybe someday alpha
sexuality: undecided/unknown

eyes; dark brown almost black
coat; a blonde and gray brindle
scars/other; a notch in both ears and a docked tail, a couple stray scratches as well

crush; none/open(pm me)
mate; none/open(pm me)
pups: none
kin: he was bred from two dogs whom of both he never met his father and only briefly met his mother until he was old enough to be weened

History: oberon was born and raised to be sold as a high value pet but somehow ended up misplaced one way or another when he was a puppy(it had been rumored his mother had an affair which resulted in a mixed breed litter which the breeders took no remorse on an dumped the pups in a box in the city). he ended up on the streets for the first two years of his life until this pack of dogs was formed. when he joined he was quickly given a trainer to train him in hunting or protecting due to his size, in which he chose hunting. he trained to become a hunter until about 2 months before he was three years old, he then went through the process of becoming a hunter and now holds that title proudly, although he does wish to one day hold the title of alpha[will be updated throughout interactions in the roleplay]

Personality: oberon is a "gentle giant" in a way. his huge size does intimidate some of the other dogs but he doesn't let that get in the way of him being friendly, especially in these trying times where dogs of many different backgrounds have joined together to form this pack. he wishes to unite them despite their differences and hopes to one day hold the title of alpha so he can bring this pack together in unity[will be updated throughout interactions in the roleplay]
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me