โ˜พ Wolf Moon - Open and accepting- [character forms]๐Ÿบ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ˜พ Wolf Moon - Open and accepting- [character forms]๐Ÿบ

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:35 pm

.. Image Image Image.

A Werewolf:

A supernatural creature that can shift from human to wolf. New wolves only shift uncontrollably on the night of a full moon. These wolves are vicious and uncontrollable - unless they are taught how to shift and be in control. Humans are changed by the bite of an Alpha - only if the bite takes. Ranks can be shown by the colour of the wolves eyes - Alphaโ€™s eyes are bright red, Betaโ€™s/Omegaโ€™s have bright golden eyes. But, some werewolves have bright blue eyes. Yellow eyes turn a cold steel blue if youโ€™ve taken an innocentโ€™s life - even if it was an accident. An Alpha can become a Beta, A Beta can become an Alpha. Omegas can become Alphas, and anyone can become an Omega. They can all rise/fall to one another.

All wolves can half-shift, most of the time they do instead of full shifting. Half-shifting is when they can be humanoid with wolf characteristics - Fangs, โ€œclawsโ€, the sight, hearing and smell of a wolf. Fully shifting is when they turn into an actual wolf. Werewolves, in both human and wolf form, have a small amount of super-strength, and an acute sense of smell, hearing and sight. Not only that, but they also have a supernatural ability to heal very fast. They can also take away some of the pain from a human.

The Hunters:

This pack consists of four Betas and an Alpha who live in a small city called โ€œAldora Hillsโ€. They are trying to keep themselves a secret from everyone else. No one knows about them except the Hunters. The Hunters try to โ€œcontrolโ€ them, if the pack hurts anyone the Hunters will be sure to take care of it. All the Hunters go by codes. Some of their codes are to protect the Werewolves - โ€œwe protect those who cannot protect themselvesโ€. But then you get the other kind, more savage, unforgiving - โ€œwe hunt those who hunt usโ€ - they just so happen to be the ones in Aldora Hills. It is up to the Alpha and more experienced Betaโ€™s to keep the newer Betaโ€™s in line. Otherwise, the Beta will most likely be killed.

New wolf:

Now an Omega - lone wolf - has come to Aldora Hills in search of a pack. Since there is strength and safety in numbers. But they have to prove to the Alpha that they are good enough to join the pack. To prove they are capable, they must go through a series of physical, emotional and mental tests - set out by the older Betas and the Alpha. Being able to protect themselves from hunters, knowing how to control a shift, and being able to live a normal life without anyone knowing the other side of them.

The Pack:

This pack consists of an Alpha and four Betas. All the Betas fall under the Alpha which is the highest rank for a werewolf. You can tell if they shine their eyes at you (in either wolf/human form) Alphaโ€™s eyes are bright red, Betaโ€™s/Omegaโ€™s have bright golden eyes. But, some werewolves have cold steel-blue eyes. Two of the pack members have these types of eyes. Blue eyes can only be achieved if youโ€™ve taken an innocentโ€™s life - even if it was an accident. Both of them have buried that memory deep, some of the Betas have no idea how it happened.

An Alpha is the leader of a pack. They are the only ones that can turn a human into a werewolf - by a bite. The Alpha is the most educated wolf, they teach the new wolves.

Their reason for being in Aldora Hills is to protect the town from possible supernaturals. They have to be very close in order to work well together. They even call themselves a family.

The pack lives with the Alpha in an estate, just by the school - which two of the Betas go to. All the Betas were orphaned and got taken in by the Alpha. While the younger Betas go to school, the rest of the pack go off to work.
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พ Wolf Moon [character forms]๐Ÿบ

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:38 pm

General Rules:

ยท All [url]CS[/url] rules apply - please read through all their rules.
ยท In order to join the RP, you must be active - get at least two posts per week.
ยท PM me if you wish to join (I promise I donโ€™t bite). I have made a private Discord, so I will give you the invite link.
ยท Once Iโ€™ve accepted, I will reserve a spot for you. Reservation lasts 48 hrs.
ยท If you aren't active, I will unfortunately have to discuss removing you and your character. Unless given a valid reason for not being active.
ยท Writing needs to be longer than five lines.
ยท Please can you try your best to stick to the rules above, Iโ€™d really like this RP to work and in order for that, I need you to cooperate with me.
ยท 1 character per person.
ยท Try to keep genders equalised.
ยท All races, genders, sexualities etc... are 100% Welcome
ยท Please try to use a character that can come in a GIF form - it makes everything a lot easier for me.
ยท Feel free to PM me about any questions :)

Side notes:

ยท The RP will start once all the roles are filled.
ยท The Alpha must be between the ages of 25-30
ยท Two of the older Betas must be between the ages of 19-24 [they are no longer available]
ยท The two Betas at school must be between 14 and 17 years old
ยท The wolves can't have scars (they heal), but they can have tattoos - just a different way to get one.
ยท The Alpha and older Betas are more than welcome to have a job/or be studying. However, the Alpha needs to have a job where they earn quite a bit of money to support the pack.
ยท Only two one of the Betas can have Blue eyes. [one left!]
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:42 pm

______
    _Ambereyes_
    _____
    chevreuil
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______
    _____
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:51 pm

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐š๐œ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐ž:
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐›๐ข
๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค: ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐š ๐Ž๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ: ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐‚: ๐๐ฒ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐จ'๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง

______

๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ: ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ก๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ
๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: ๐Ÿ“โ€™๐Ÿ– ๐๐ก๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž: ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ: ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง

๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

At first, Isaac comes across as an unemotional being.
Which can be true until you really get to know him - heโ€™s
only like that when you first meet him. Isaac is actually
just very protective. His pack is the main reason heโ€™s like
that, if anything happened to them heโ€™d lose control. The
Alpha bought him in, practically raised him. Then heโ€™s also
protective of the younger Betas since he helped to teach
them how to live a normal life. Isaac would take a silver
bullet for any of them. Most of the time heโ€™s cheering up
the younger ones and always finding a way to make them
smile. He also always finds a way to tease them - almost
be their older brother. Obviously heโ€™s not like this with
anyone else but his pack.

๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐

Isaac came from a werewolf family, so heโ€™s seen and learnt
a lot about them in his lifetime. His past had also changed
him to the extent where no one could recognize him. His
past tells you how he got those cold, steel-blue eyes. The
eyes that tell a deep dark secret kept buried inside him.
The pack has asked him how he got those colour eyes,
but he hasnโ€™t told them. The only one that knows is the
Alpha, and they promised to keep it a secret. They say a
werewolfโ€™s eyes tell a story, Isaacโ€™s eyes do just that.
Before his eyes even changed, heโ€™d been through so much
already. He lost his entire family to a family of Hunters.
The Alpha had taken him in when he was twelve - and if it
wasnโ€™t for them, Isaac wouldnโ€™t be standing here today.
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:51 pm

res - relations

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reagan

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:54 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Reagan Collingwood was born a werewolf, taking after
her mother instead of her human father. However,
when she was four, her mother left their family for
reasons that were never explained to Reagan, and so
she was raised by her father on the farm he had just
outside of Aldora Hills. She was only sixteen when he
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
unexpectedly passed away, and she was subsequently
taken in by the alpha, who helped her become more
connected to her wolf side after spending many years
living a rather human life. Reagan considers the pack
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‹๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
her family, and she is devoted to them and easily protec-
tive of the bond that they share. She has always been
slow to trust new people and accept them into her life,
and so she is not yet sure whether she likes the idea of
the omega joining their pack or not, but she isn't one to
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Œ๐’š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’๐’๐’”๐’š๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†

make rash decisions or act before she has all the facts,
either. Although Reagan doesn't consider herself especial-
ly maternal, she deeply cares for her pack, and if she no-
tices you having a hard time, she might make you a sand-
wich or offer to go for a walk to get some fresh air.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ? โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Collingwood
beta
birom. bisexual
five foot seven
golden brown
rum & cocoa
conscientious
eloquent
distrustful
Natalia Dyer
๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™†
๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰.
๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™
๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™€๐™‰๐™
๐™‹๐™Š๐™Ž
๐™‰๐™€๐™
๐™‰๐™€๐™‚
๐™๐˜พ
Reagan Elizabeth
werewolf
cisfem. she/her
twenty-three
slender
ocean blue (gold)
reserved, likes to
gauge others first
little astronaut
tattoo; left wrist
๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™
๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐˜พ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
๐™‚๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™
๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€
๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™”๐™Ž.
๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž
๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™„.

xx
๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™
xx
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•โŸ ๐’˜๐’๐’โœ๐’• ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”‚โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
fawn wolf, with vivid golden eyes
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’โœ๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†โŸ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
she cares about and everything she chooses to do. She isn't terribly
affectionate, but she has mastered the fond shoulder bump over
the years. Reagan is extremely well-read, often more than others
realize to expect, and she is known to be eloquent in expressing her
thoughts โ”€ and if there's anything you can reliably expect from her,
it is that she usually knows exactly what she is talking about and re-
fuses to make snap judgments. It is only fitting that Reagan has a
degree in literature, and although she isn't a journalist, she works
for the local news, and is passionate about poetry in her free time.
๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’”๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’”โŸ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ
Reagan may initially come off as reserved, because
due to her distrusting nature, she prefers to take her
time to understand someone before she chooses to
open up to them. Yet once she trusts someone, she is
level-headed, and dedicated to both the people that
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ”‚โ–ˆโ–ˆ
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm

res

Last bumped by _Ambereyes_ on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me