๐’œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐’œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ d&f

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:49 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
During a summer of a harsh drought, a fire sweeps across the forest the
clan cats called home. In the midst of the commotion, cats are separated,
not knowing if theyโ€™ll make it out alive. When they once again are able to
gather in safety once again, they know many have been lost. The fire still
burning, and twolegs coming in giant screaming monsters, the cats make the
difficult decision to leave.

Unbeknownst to them, a familiar stray tom rummages through the ashes of
their old home. Amid the ash and soot, he finds a litter of kits have survived
the blaze. The tom vows to return the kits back to their family, not knowing
the adventures, and dangers that lay ahead.

โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ โ‰ซโ‰ซโ‰ซ โžผ
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ต
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— xxxxx
โ•‘x ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ xโ•‘
โ•‘x ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ......... โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

pic
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“Œ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…

๐“‘๐“๐“ข๐“˜๐“’๐“ข
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โžผ ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Dewdrop โžผ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: Female โžผ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’: 52 Moons โžผ
๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ: SunClan โžผ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Deputy โžผ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€: Queen โžผ ๐ธ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ: Green

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐“•๐“๐“œ๐“˜๐“›๐“จ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โžผ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡: Daisysong โžผ ๐น๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡: Greytuft โžผ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”(๐“ˆ): open
โžผ ๐’ž๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ: open โžผ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’: n/a โžผ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ: n/a โžผ ๐’ช๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ: open

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โžผ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž: Dewdrop has always been energetic ever since she was a kit. She is always ready and on the go, determination pushing her forward as she directs that energy into reaching her goals. Even as an apprentice Dewdrop was eager to take charge, even if just leading the other apprentices into some trouble. As she has grown older, she has held her head high, confident in herself, her abilities, and her skills. Dewdrop enjoys taking challenges head on, wanting to overcome anything that comes in her way. She can often be found among her clanmates, happily chatting away to anyone who'll sit with her. At times she can come across as bossy, she likes making sure everything gets done, and makes sure the jobs get done, by herself or someone else.

โžผ ๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:51 pm

res jic
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Last edited by ColonelHamster on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ d&f

Postby Laetificat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 pm

commโ€™d reference of my oc by Theatricals

Wolfheart

Appearance: Big grey and black tom with yellow eyes

Crush/Mate: Open

Personality: Fierce in battle, any cat would think Wolfheart was invincible with how quick he is to lead the charge. However, he is actually just a really loyal tom, dedicated whole-heartedly to his clan. Wolfheart is patient and humorous, though he has been tested in recent moons. He secretly wished to be leader, but never wanted for Dawnstar to die for it to happen.

History: Born in the clan to former rogues, Wolfheart grew up normally if not unconventionally. His parentโ€™s former lives led to them teaching him the ways of lone cats and to think as one, which wasnโ€™t always the best thing in a clan setting. Not long after they were made warriors, Birdfeather tried running away after enduring bullying for her heritage, but her body was recovered the next day, battered and bloody. Wolfheart was heartbroken, but his friends and family comforted him. Heโ€™s long since gotten over his grief, though itโ€™s been freshly opened after the loss of so many clanmates.

Kin: Stormheart (Mother), Falconsight (Father), Birdfeather (sister), Flickerpelt (sister)
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Surviving Kit

Postby Cultro » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:49 am

Res Surviving Kit
Cultro