rising heroes || discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

rising heroes || discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:23 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rising heroes

this is the discussion thread for this roleplay. please post all forms and ooc here please

our discord can be found here

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:26 am

feel free to use this provided form or make your own. please remember to include important information like name, age, gender, personality, affiliation, and quirk

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳alias;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳affiliation;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳quirk;

➳personality;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝i'm not afraid to take a stand❞

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:27 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; sota kimura
alias; anemoi
age; 27
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
alignment; hero
role; jho leader

hair; silvery-white
eyes; pale gray
height; 6'1
weight; 171 lbs

quirk; aerokinesis - with this quirk sota is capable of manipulating the air around him. his range
is rather short, but he can create gusts from said air around him and launch them at range. there are
several ways in which he has learned to manipulate the air. for starters, he can solidify it to create
small barriers around himself or others within a 6-foot radius. the range is very short, but is the extent
of where his control can go. still, it allows him to protect those that are very close to him and keep
them protected from on coming attacks. he can also solidify the air to create projectiles that he can
launch at his opponents. these projectiles create varying gusts of winds depending on their size. the
larger it is, the stronger the gust. even without solidifying the air, simple motions allow him to cast
weaker gusts, though these aren't done for damage, but rather to blow someone back and keep them
off him. he can use his own gusts to launch himself as well, though it puts a lot of strain on his body
thus he avoids it for the most part. if he were to launch himself skyward, he does also have the ability
to create a cushion to catch him from crashing back to the ground. the drawback of this quirk is that
because he is manipulating the air around him, it can cause him to become lightheaded from lack of
oxygen since much of it is going into using his quirk. it might be strange for him to react in such a way,
but his quirk is quickly manipulating the air within his immediate vicinity making it difficult for his own
body to keep up with sometimes. he must keep this in mind at all times.

stats;
strength - 5/5
speed - 3/5
technique - 5/5
intelligence - 3/5
cooperation - 4/5

personality; sota is a free spirit, often going with the flow rather than sticking to schedules or plans. he
simply plays things by ear and goes from there, letting himself figure things out on the fly. because of this
he is a very unorganized person who also can be quite forgetful. it isn't unusual that he will need to be told
more than once about the same thing. he does his best to try and pay attention and remember, but he simply
gets too distracted on most occasions. even so, sota is a rather content individual, who seeks to help those
around him to the best of his abilities. he may not be overly cheerful, but he does give up a sense of security
when he is nearby. he cares about others and does his best to understand them, though he might struggle to
do so. often he will overthink things which causes him to overdo it, but he doesn't mean to. despite this, sota
is a rather confident individual though he may not seem like it. in a way he is confident in his own stupidity
which actually seems to work for him. this confidence is a mask for the insecurities he hides from others. he
does feel conflicted about his forgetfulness and often feels bad about it, but he hides that behind confidence.
he doesn't want others to worry about him all too much which is why he avoids talking about it. he does open
up about such things to those he is close with. that being said, sota is a rather easy one to befriend. he doesn't
befriend everyone, but he is quite easy to talk to if one if willing to take the time and he doesn't mind being
social himself. he can be introverted at first, but once he is comfortable he is quite social and enjoys his time
with said people.

other; sota was in his last year at u.a. when the attack happened and has spent many years working up
to the formation of the jho

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝you better start running when i bare my fangs❞

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 am

name; takeshi koda
alias; changeling
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; demisexual
crush; none
alignment; hero
role; jho member

hair; dark brown
eyes; teal
height; 5'6
weight; 142 lbs

quirk; animalistic limbs
quirk description; with this quirk takeshi is granted the ability to transform his limbs into those of animals
that he has previously seen. in order to do this, he must recall how they look in order to make the
transformation a success. if he misremembers then it will come out mutated. this isn't necessarily a
bad thing. mutated limbs can also be useful although they cause him much more pain to use. not only
that, but it can cause harm to his transformed limb as well if the mutated one is overused. this being
said, his transformations are a bit limited in terms of time. he may keep a transformation up for as long
as he may need it, but once it returns to normal he does have to wait two minutes before transforming
it again. the more transformation he consecutively does causing this time limit to become longer each use,
thus forcing him to be smart with them. these time limits can vary from limb to limb though, making him
have to remember how much he is transforming a certain body part. takeshi mainly focuses on using his arms
and legs for transformations, but could use his head or even torso if needed. transforming either of these
causes him a great deal of pain afterwards and runs him the risk of doing far too much harm to his own body.
that being said, he also can create body parts that a human normally doesn't have, like tails. given the his
bone structure, takeshi's tailbone is capable of extending if his quirk is used on it and allowing for a full fledge
tail to form, though it is temporary. he also is able of creating spikes along his spine similar to those that
lizards and other similar creatures. full transformations are not possible for takeshi to take on and more times
than not he is incapable of having multiple limbs transformation into the same creature because of this. the
more limbs of one animal he has present at a time, the more his nature changes to that animal. in most cases
he becomes quite feral and loses control of himself. despite the many drawbacks this quirk has, it is a strong
one and allows takeshi to be creative with his fighting style.

stats;
strength - 5/5
speed - 4/5
technique - 4/5
intelligence - 2/5
cooperation - 2/5

personality; takeshi is a driven individual who is very determined to prove himself to others. he may be
selfish on the surface and cause conflict with others quite often, but despite his rudeness, he is trying to defend
others and keep them as safe as possible. he is extremely thick skulled and not the brightest boy around, but
what he lacks in wits, he makes up for in strength. takeshi is very reckless and emotionally driven. he doesn't
hide his feelings and he is fairly straightforward with them. if someone needs to be told the hard truth, he will
do it without hesitation. he tends to disregard others feelings at times, making it difficult to actually be his friend
without getting hurt in some way. he also tends to have anger issues which become very noticeable when others
confront him and try fighting with him. they also come out in competitive situations for he isn't one that likes to
lose or back down from challenges. while he can be pretty aggressive, takeshi isn't necessarily the loner type like
some might assume. he finds it hard to socialize at times and can even struggle to connect with others, but he does
like to be around those that can actually put up with his ways. he surrounds himself with people he wants to protect
and keep safe. sometimes this can mean he looks down upon them as being weaker than himself. while he doesn't
mean to have such a harsh view, he simply cannot help it. he has a bit of a superior complex which he struggles to
get past. this is especially true when he's around others his own age, since he oddly respects most adults. this does
not mean he will simply obey any adult though. while he looks up to heroes and respects them, he still is firm on
his own beliefs and if one tries to get him to go against them, he will stand against them. takeshi is stubborn and
unwilling to bend to others will. this makes him easily clash with those that are similar in this aspect and often he
butts heads with them. he won't let them leave without him giving them an earful though. he does tend to have a
big mouth that he doesn't stop running which can be irritating to others. he will pick fights with anyone that does
not agree with him or picks on others, even if he might not know/care about the one being picked on much. he very
much so likes to assert his own strength over others far too much.

other; none

Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝i walk a fine line between light and dark❞

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:28 am

name; madoka tani
alias; two-tone
age; 18
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
alignment; villain
role; villain

hair; half black-half white
eyes; one gray, one lavender
height; 5'3
weight; 117 lbs

quirk; half-dark half-light - with this quirk, madoka has the ability to control both darkness and
light, however, it can only be done on a certain half of her body, hence the split in her hair and
eye colors. on the left side, she can control light which is inherently better during the day rather
than at night. in order to use light, she must absorb it from the sun's energy and transfer it in to
power. this power can be used in several ways, but she prefers to use it as burst attacks that not
only blind, but burn those that get hit by it. even when she stores energy and does not use it, the
power of it at night is greatly weakened, making it pointless to keep any energy stored. on her right
side, madoka is capable of controlling darkness. much like her light abilities, she stores said energy
during the night. the darker it is, the better it is for her to store this power. how she uses this is a
bit different than her light powers. she uses this stored energy to cast shadows upon others and in
times of need she can darken an area briefly for her to make an escape. a major weakness to this
quirk is the inability to use both sides at one given time, meaning she must play to her strengths
at all times. overuse of her quirk causes severe pain to whichever side is being overused.

stats;
strength - 4/5
speed - 3/5
technique - 5/5
intelligence - 3/5
cooperation - 3/5

personality; madoka is a reclusive individual, who minds her own business and keeps to herself most of
the time. she does not stick her nose into other's matters, but rather watches from afar, quietly
observing what they are doing. she rather watch than immediately get herself involved so that she
might figure out a plan in advance. despite having some loner qualities, she is rather obedient to
those around her. she isn't one to bark out orders, but rather follow them. there are times she might
question ones judgment and her loyalty might falter. she isn't a villain because she wishes to, but
because she was given an opportunity to prove her abilities when she couldn't otherwise. she is a
stubborn and determined individual who is seeking to prove her own self worth. she struggles with
plenty of internal conflict, but she refuses to let it define her as a person. when challenged though
she does tend to back down easily and isn't as aggressive as other villains might be. despite her
resolve, madoka's own doubt does hinder her from time to time. however, she still strives to be the
best version of herself that she can be. once others get to know her, the come to see that she is an
oddly charming young girl with plenty of potential. she may not be the strongest nor the smartest,
but she has guts and strong will that keep her going.

other; none

Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rising heroes || discussion thread

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:37 am

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
yamato░hayashi (若陰ニ)

╔═════════════╗

Name: yamato hayashi
Nickname:N/A
Sexuality:asex-demisex.
Alliance:none, pro hero
Alias:blackout
Quirk:blackmatter
Crush: None atm

╚═════════════╝
personlity: known to be Uncouth, reckless, slightly hypocritical.
Will get upset about the simplest of things, such as someone bumping into him or interrupting while he's hes talking. Despite being hot-headed and being rather intimidating, he has a good sense of humor and is often calm in tough situations. Yamato is not the one to baby other people, instead, he shows people tough love and tries to encourage others to become stronger. The man is very carefree and will do anything to protect his allies. Lastly, he can be kinda dense when it comes to certain stuff
quirk information: yamato has the power to generate and manipulate in many ways. His quirk also allows him to cancel out all light sources in a 200 radius.(phones, street lights, anything thing that generates light). his darkmatter quirk really shines when it comes to raids and stealth missions. Yamato carries around his katana, his trusty support item that he charges up with darkness which is generated from his body. Using his katana infused with darkness, Yamato is able to use powerful dark slashes and thrust attacks. He has a dark hole technique that allows him to create an endless void that absorbs long-ranged attacks(such as blast, beams. etc). One weakness to this quirk is that it can take a while to generate and leaves him open to attacks.
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┌──────────────────┐

Name//Asuna Rose
Nickname// N/A
Gender// Female
Age// 16
Sexuality//hetero.
DOB: jan 2nd
Alliance : hero
Alias:pending
──────────────────
5'4 in height and weighs
around 120lbs. long brown
hair, grey eyes. Her outfit
changes, but her default is
a white shirt, blue jean shorts,
and brown sandels
──────────────────
A hyper, cheerful, and creative
girl who can't seem to be still.
she can be super clumsy, dropping
anything that is given to her. If she
can,Asuna will help out her allies.
Her father is a well-known villain
and people often say she'll follow
in his footsteps, but she doesn't
care what others say, her path
is set on becoming a hero. There
are times when she can become
super reckless

└──────────────────┘
──────────────────────────
𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼
──────────────────────────
Her quirk is called art// Anything
she draws comes to life// only works with
pen/brushes/and paper// more detailed
drawings are harder to animate. Drawings
can be washed away with water// on
command, her drawings return to ink/ paint

────────────────────────────────────────
-her quirk is similar to her father's//scared of ghost/spooky
stories//loves bunnies and anything fluffy// half American/half
Japanese//loves grape juice

────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
name: Kei Aiba | gender: male|| age;27 || sexuality:demi ||quirk;beast ||
villian name;fiend|| occupation: villian
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Kei was always an outcast, a loner who often bumped heads with the other kids his age. Thanks
to his quirk, people kept their distance from him. Kei tried his best to fit with others, but soon
enough he grew up. a grumpy, angry boy who just didn't care about anything anymore. When he
had gotten older, Kei walked the path of a villain.

His quirk beast allows him to enter shift into a mammal-like beast with spikes running down his
back, a long reptile-like tail, etc. Normally, he just turns parts of his body into his beast form
when fighting and when pushed, he'll transform completely

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

light or dark, good or bad

Postby spookypuff » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:27 pm

➳name; miyako sada
    ➳alias; phantasm
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; demigirl (she/they)
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳affiliation; villain

➳hair; blue-ish black
    ➳eyes; black with a dash of purple, slowly fading to white
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 121 lbs.

➳quirk; fourth soul - a quirk that allows miyako to temporarily enter the fourth dimension and move around, however this can only be done for about 2-3 seconds, so timing is key. whatever comes into the fourth dimension leaves, so any items or people she brings into it will come back out as well. this quirk cannot be used at range, as in she has to touch the person or thing to make them and herself enter it. miyako likes to use this quirk in battle as a means to escape, which means she almost never uses it in actual combat. if she eventually does use it, she tries to strike from the back. overuse of the quirk gives her severe vertigo and migraines, it may even lead to a stroke if she's not careful.

➳personality; miyako is a serious person who keeps their more philosophical thoughts silent - often swaying between what is wrong and right, heroism or villainy. she tends to mind her own business, but if spoken to, will most likely talk. miyako would rather lead then follow, however after thinking (and overthinking) miyako decides to not speak up and rather pass around ideas via other members. when someone gets to know her she becomes more relaxed, even making jokes. she became a villain because she wants to see the difference between right and wrong, find the person or people that will inspire her to finally pick a side.
    ➳other; n/a
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:35 pm

accepted!