[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:41 am

Welcome to the discussion thread for Destinyclan!
Feel free to visit the roleplay thread, which is here
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ acaciapetal ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:10 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
silent expressed, push my head into my chest

Gender; female
    Age; 38 moons
    Rank; deputy
    Sexuality; pan
    Crush; Freshbreath
    Kits; none
    Parents; Riverglow (mother) Blazefluff (father)
    Siblings; Peachwhisper

Appearance; A lithe cream tabby she-cat with beige markings and light green eyes.

Prophecy; prophecy of empathy - "the anger, sadness, joy, and despair of others will be drawn to your mind". Acaciapetal can feel and understand the emotions of every cat. No matter how heavily guarded someone may be, she still senses emotion. However, she cannot sense love, affection, and romantic feelings.

Personality; Acaciapetal is genuinely kind and compassionate, caring for all of the cats. She's also very gentle and motherly, although she doesn't know how well she'd do with kits. On top of being the deputy, she tends to be the clan's therapist. She doesn't really mind this, but sometimes she needs to take a break from the busy minds and the abundance of emotions.

x

History; She is the first-born to a she-cat named Riverglow and a tom named Blazefluff. For the two warriors, this was their first litter and they were ecstatic to be parents. Unfortunately, the she-cat passed away after giving birth to Peachkit.

The rest of her life was fairly normal, at least until she became an apprentice. When Starclan gave her the prophecy of empathy, Acaciapaw was extremely overwhelmed. All at once, she could feel the emotions of everyone and it scared her. For the first moon, she ran into the forest and hid. She refused to come out until the abundance of emotions faded, and Peachpaw came to find her.

As a warrior, Acaciapetal learned to thrive with her prophecy and use it for the benefit of the clan. She always put others before her and thrived at seeing the clan as a community. Over time, she and Peachwhisper slowly drifted apart and stopped speaking to each other. She didn't understand why her sister suddenly became cold and detached as if a wall was up in her mind.

At 32 moons old, she was appointed the new clan deputy -- but why? Acaciapetal never understood why the mysterious she-cat chose her. Now that she's been the deputy for a few moons, she's struggling with balancing her duties in the rank and her impromptu job as a therapist. She also suspects something of Miragestar, but due to the prophecy of illusion, she has a hard time seeing through the walls.

About 5 moons ago, the new apprentices began receiving the odd message from Starclan regarding the leadership.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ peachwhisper ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 am

𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫
do mi ti... why not me? why not me?

Gender; female
    Age; 38 moons
    Rank; warrior
    Sexuality; lesbian
    Crush; open
    Kits; none
    Parents; Riverglow (mother) Blazefluff (father)
    Siblings; Acaciapetal

Appearance; A small cream tabby she-cat with orange markings and amber eyes.

Prophecy; prophecy of telepathy - "the minds of others will open to you, but their messages will consume you". Peachwhisper can read thoughts and send messages to the minds of every cat. Her strength is in the thoughts that are present and clear, but she preys upon the deep thoughts and insecurities of others. However, she cannot see some secrets, such as intent or conspiracies.

Personality; Peachwhisper is very quiet and reserved, keeping to herself. She's stealthy, and most cats don't notice her. This is a tactic to read the minds of everyone. The she-cat is good at finding new information, especially the hidden secrets and weaknesses of the other cats. She enjoys repeating doubts and insecurities to cats, making them believe it's their own "voice in their head".

x

History; She is the last-born to a she-cat named Riverglow and a tom named Blazefluff. For the two warriors, this was their first litter and they were ecstatic to be parents. Acaciakit was the first to be born. Unfortunately, the she-cat passed away after giving birth to Peachkit.

The rest of her life was fairly normal, at least until she became an apprentice. When Starclan gave her the prophecy of telepathy, she was overwhelmed by the flood of thoughts and voices in her head. However, she was consumed by the thoughts of Acaciapaw and sought out her sister to help her despite her own struggles. The she-cats were close at this point in their lives, and they were in codependency.

As a warrior, Peachwhisper learned to control her prophecy and journey through others' minds safely. However, she was still consumed with the thoughts of Acaciapetal... and the thoughts regarding her sister. Everyone loves Acaciapetal. The jealousy was suffocating her, and she built walls inside her mind to shut everyone out, including her sister. From this point on, the two were on very different, independent paths.

At 32 moons old, she was shocked and furious to see Acaciapetal becoming the deputy. The jealousy rose to a boiling point, and her malice could no longer be contained. What about me? Peachwhisper began her torture of seeking out the doubts and insecurities of other cats. She repeats the words of darkness and taunts the cats with the thoughts of their deepest weaknesses as if she's another part of their subconsciousness.

When the apprentices began receiving the leadership prophecy, she silently put belief into Miragestar.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ ghostpaw ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 am

𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
i can see through the scars inside you

Gender; non-binary (AMAB) they/he pronouns
    Age; 9 moons
    Rank; apprentice
    Sexuality; demi-pan
    Crush; open
    Kits; none
    Parents; Crookedstream (mother) Featherpoppy (father)
    Siblings; open

Appearance; A fluffy, long-haired cat with a light coat and a large white underside. They have pale blue eyes.

Prophecy; Ghostpaw does not have a prophecy and takes this as an insult from Starclan. Due to this, they have stopped believing in the traditions of their ancestors. He thinks that Starclan was made up from the thoughts of cats from generations ago to explain the odd powers that cats have developed and that there's a different explanation.

Personality; Ghostpaw is very stubborn and opinionated. They are brave and strong, making a formidable apprentice even without a prophecy. They are skillful in battle moves and enjoy practicing fighting with their mentor when possible. The cat often daydreams about a war breaking out in the clan. However, he is also determined and aggressive, willing to get whatever he wants.

x

History; They were born to a she-cat named Crookedstream and a tom named Featherpoppy. Ghostkit was close to his father and looked up to him, wanting to be a good warrior like him. However, their mother was neglectful and didn't seem to want much to do with the kits.

When they became an apprentice, they were excited to begin training and receive a prophecy like their father. However, the only prophecy he got was the one about leadership and he refused to pick a side on the matter of the feud. Ghostpaw was disappointed when their hopes didn't come true but thought nothing of it at first. At 7 moons old, his father was killed by another cat, which was rumored to be his mother. The she-cat was exiled and never to be seen again. It was at this time that Ghostpaw lost faith in Starclan and their ancestors.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ honeyrose ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:12 am

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
it's my problem if i feel the need to hide

Gender; male
    Age; 27 moons
    Rank; caregiver
    Sexuality; gay
    Crush; open
    Kits; Melodykit (daughter) Lyrickit (son)
    Parents; open
    Siblings; open

Appearance; A brown tabby tom with dark brown markings and light brown eyes.

Prophecy; Honeyrose does not have a prophecy.

Personality; Honeyrose is very fatherly and gentle. He tends to be soft-spoken and struggles with speaking up for what he believes in. However, when it comes to the safety of his kits he can be aggressive and defensive. He's protective over his two kits.

History; He's had a fairly normal clan life, however, he chose to become a caregiver after deciding that the life of a warrior just wasn't really suited for him at all. About 4 moons ago, a fellow caregiver passed away while giving birth and her two kits were given to him to raise and love. He's deeply grateful for Melodykit and Lyrickit.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ melodykit ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:13 am

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐭
we're dying with every breath we make

Gender; female
    Age; 4 moons
    Rank; kit
    Sexuality; bi
    Crush; open
    Kits; none
    Parents; Honeyrose (father)
    Siblings; Lyrickit

Appearance; A dark brown she-cat with white patches on her underside and long whiskers.

Prophecy; Melodykit will eventually have a prophecy.

Personality; Melodykit is very goofy and talkative, which can be annoying to certain cats. She's not shy or quiet whatsoever, which goes along well with her name. She will make herself known -- and heard -- to anyone who's willing to give her attention. Although she's young, she's passionate about what she loves, especially her family and she would do anything for them.

History; She was born and is being raised in Destinyclan by the caregiver Honeyrose. The kit has one littermate -- a brother named Lyrickit. Melodykit doesn't know who her real parents are and frankly, she doesn't care.

In truth, her biological parents were a she-cat named Zinniacrouch and a tom that wanted nothing to do with his kits.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ lyrickit ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:13 am

𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭
burn everything you love then burn the ashes

Gender; male
    Age; 4 moons
    Rank; kit
    Sexuality; straight
    Crush; open
    Kits; none
    Parents; Honeyrose (father)
    Siblings; Melodykit

Appearance; A short-haired tom with black fur and various small white markings. His eyes are amber with dark brown flecks.

Prophecy; Lyrickit will not have a prophecy.

Personality; Lyrickit loves playing with others, and he isn't afraid to speak up. However, he isn't sure how romance works and he can tend to be bossy. The simplest remark can upset him.

History; He was born and is being raised in Destinyclan by the caregiver Honeyrose. The kit has one littermate -- a sister named Melodykit. Lyrickit doesn't know who his real parents are and frankly, he doesn't care.

In truth, his biological parents were a she-cat named Zinniacrouch and a tom that wanted nothing to do with his kits.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 am

This thread is now open for forms!
Please post all reservations here.
Reservations will last for 3 days.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:24 am

Name: Creamflower
Prophecy: Ice powers
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, can be tough, can be too serious
History: Clan born
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Dead
Other: Image credit to respective owners

I have finally copied and pasted my form! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:25 am

@DaniCalifornia I am glad to see you are doing okay my friend! I was a little worried about you to be fair! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me