The Life Aquatic Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Life Aquatic Discussion

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm

The RP Thread
The Discord link

Character Creation Form:

Code: Select all
Name:
Sexuality:
Reality of Origin:
Role:

Personality:
Appearance:
History (Optional):

Arms, Armor, and Equipment:
Abilities:
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Life Aquatic Discussion

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:50 am

Name: Lady Varis Aurifort
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Reality of Origin: Warhammer 40k
    Role: Captain

Personality: Unity, Duty, and Honor are the three central pillars of the noble House Aurifort, and there's nobody who exemplifies them more than Lady Varis. Her sense of honor and fair play is second to none, and once she has pledged her protection to someone she'll defend them with her life. She's polite and courteous at all times, even to her enemies, and perhaps more unusually to those underneath her. She treats everyone with equal respect, and always fights fair, though those who dishonor themselves are far less likely to receive mercy from her.

Appearance: A tall, dark-skinned woman, Lady Varis looks to be in her early thirties, despite being much older in actuality. One of her eyes is a vibrant aquamarine, characteristic of a Nuva Primaris native, while the other has been replaced by a prosthetic, a glowing red lens set in a gleaming silver housing. Various other implants line her body, running from the base of her spine to the back of her skull, nestled in a shoulder-length mane of black dreadlocks tied up into a loose ponytail. These implants all connect to her pilot's armor, colored a vibrant green and trimmed with silver, the crest of House Aurifort gleaming on her chestplate.

History: Lady Varis was born on Nuva Primaris, an Imperial Agri-world and the home of House Aurifort. She was trained to pilot the mighty war machines of the household almost from birth, and was one of six chosen to be the new generation of knight pilots, taking the helm of the mighty god-machines to protect the people of her homeworld and crusade amongst the stars to aid their imperial allies.

Arms, Armor, and Equipment: Normally, Varis would be at the helm of Ventus Vindex, a Preceptor-class Questoris Knight. Unfortunately, Imperial Knights aren't much use underwater, even if there was space in the submarine to contain them. As such, it was left behind, and she only has her pilot suit to protect her. Replacing her Knight's devastating Las-Impulsor cannon and mighty Thunderstrike Gauntlet are an inferno pistol and power sword, both gifts from her father.

Abilities: Varis doesn't have any special abilities of her own, aside from the neural interface that allows her to link with her command throne, which isn't much use at all without a command throne to link with. She's an okay shot, a decent fencer, and an excellent pilot. She's never piloted a submarine before, but it should be similar, right?
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:40 am

Accepted. Front page shall be updated soon.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wraith_X01 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Name: Lance Corporal J.D "The Rookie"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Reality of Origin: Halo 3: ODST
Role: Security Guard (Gunner)

Personality: The Rookie is a strange one. He's quiet, yet strong willed. The Rookie or just Rook is an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) from the UNSC, so he's used to just following orders, and staying silent. He doesn't speak, its unknown if its because he cant or that he chooses not to. Rook is expressive in more physical means, often using sign language or combat gestures to get his points across, which are often aggressive points. He may not talk, but when he wants you to know something, he'll make sure you know it to the letter.

Appearance: Standing at 6'1" and weighing in at 194 lbs, Rook is clad in ODST armor, looking ready for war. Rook's visor is an opaque bluish-gray, and his face cannot be seen. He has a body built for the military, and his posture is always at attention.

History (Optional): Rook's story is unknown, however the events leading to his awakening in the submarine are. After the events of Halo 3 ODST, Rook had passed out from exhaustion, riding to the nearest evacuation shuttle in the back of a Warthog, but when he awoke, he was in a metal box under the frozen oceans of ANOTHER alien planet with creatures that wanted him and the people around him dead. So, he took to what was natural, fighting.

Arms, Armor, and Equipment:
Rook is equipped with an M7S Caseless SMG, with plenty of ammunition to boot. He also has a M6C Sidearm, meant as the backup plan. Rook's last bit of firepower is two fragmentation grenades and a UNSC Combat Knife.

As for his armor, Rook wears The Standard BDU for ODST Troopers, with no special configurations to the armor. It's made of a mixture of Ceramic-Titanium Composite and a few other minerals. Perfect for engagements with Alien forces of unknown origin.
The helmet is outfitted with VISR, or "Visual Intelligence System, Reconnaissance" which can provide useful information about the surrounding area and lifeforms, and also functions as nigh vision. It highlights weapons, devices, friends, and foes in glints of o
range, blue, green, and red respectively.

Abilities: Despite all of the crazy stuff that happens in the Halo universe, Rook has the greatest power of them all, human thought. Rook has a very odd way of solving his problems, rather than going head first guns blazing, or planning an elaborate plan, Rook takes the simple solutions, which usually involve precisely placed shots and face paced movement. He gets things done, and does them quickly.
Rook has a vast knowledge of tactical strategy, and will employ it when needed.

Note: Rook is narcoleptic, and can often be found sleeping in the strangest of places, such as under some stairs, in a drop pod, or even at his post from time to time.
Wraith_X01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Accepted. I highly recommend that you join the Discord, please.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me