Gray Stone Creek [Discussion + Forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Gray Stone Creek [Discussion + Forms]

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:21 am

bump
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:00 am

boop
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreaming » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:13 am

Name - Mahina (Hawaiian name for Moon)
Nickname - Mahi (pronounced mah-hee)
Age - 3 yrs
Gender - Female
Mate/Crush - none
Pups - none
Traits - Shimmering white coat, kind, gold-flecked eyes, Light mint on tips of ears and tail (if this is not allowed I will remove this trait with no problem)
Personality - Kind, Shy, Anxious, Friendly, Fast and Agile.

OOC: Is this a sufficient character form? Looks like a fun RP! Cant wait to start!
LucidDreaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:16 am

I prefer to have realistic-like animals, so preferably not having the mint-colored traits ^^
I also need the rank ^^

Other than that she is accepted :)
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:12 pm

"And if you could see
The look in her eyes
The wolf wore the sheep
As the perfect disguise."

Birth Name: Raunaum
Nicknames: Rau, Naum
Rank/Role: Omega
Desired Rank: Scout

Sexuality: Pansexual Demi-romantic
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Peaceful, Optimistic, Loyal
neutral traits; Artful, Neurtal, Contradictory
negative traits; Envious, Antisocial, Timid
Raunaum is a small wolf with a willowy build and a small amount of tightly packed muscles. This lupin is an interesting specimen with carefully groomed fluffy fur, that for the most part is silver in color. Their muzzle, chest, throat, belly, and one single paw are white. They also have white eyebrow-like markings above their eyes. Speaking of which their eyes are a dark orange color, that may seem to be redder than anything else in certain lights. Naum like all of her father's species has a black-tipped tail, they also have a dark gray nose and pink paw pads. Rau has gained a few scars in their short life so far. They have a scar on the right side of their muzzle and lip, and another by their elbow on their front right leg. The last lay between the base of their tail and their shoulders.

Rau was born into this pack thank you very much. It's something that they are very proud of, and something that they occasionally lord over the others. It's also something that gets them into trouble on occasion. That being said let's get on with their relatively short story. Rau was born to Caad a former scout within the pack, and Wynter a former hunter. They were born beside three siblings, their sister Snowflake and their brothers Dewdrop and Xauxem. None of them had their father's dark black coat or their mother's pure white coat, but a mix of silvers and grays. Snowflake was quickly heading into hunter territory with her speed and stamina, while Xauxem was right on track to follow in their father's paw steps. Dewdrop was a mystery, but everyone was hopeful. Rau on the other paw, they had always been odd, timid, and antisocial. While they showed skill as a scout, Naum was too unwilling to spill blood and was quickly shunted into the role of omega. While Rau was fine with this for a while, they quickly realized that this just wouldn't do. During that time and now, most of her family aside from Dewdrop had died in a particularly harsh winter. Now with Dewdrop at their side, they are doing their best to impress the alpha's and beta's in order to gain a higher rank.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Caad & Wynter
Siblings:
Snowflake, Dewdrop,
& Xauxem

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Vinilla & Peppermint
Voice Claim:
Kaitlyn Alexander
Playlist:
Hiding In The Blue - TheFatRat & RIELL
Loser - Neoni
Towards the sun - Rihanna
Angel with a shotgun - The Cab
The Wolf And The Sheep - Alec Benjamin
Empty Cup - Citizen Soldier

|Name Meaning & Pronouciation|
Translates to a Persian name Simin
which apparently means
Silvery & White.
Raunaum (Ra-uh-nam)

| Breed Status |
Gray wolf - 59%
Arctic Wolf - 41%

I've seen nothing about LGBTQ+ in the rules so I'm flying the set of my pants. Will change if needed. Rau's background isn't set in stone atm.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:20 pm

"You're not gonna push me around (Nooo!)
You can't get me down, down, down (Down!)
Bounce ahead a couple years, king of my peers
We biked the block, cheersin' pretty girls beers."

Name: Fenrir
Nicknames: Fen, Tyrant
Desired Rank: Has it

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: Open
Past Mate(s): Ceotz
Offspring: Open

positive traits; Adaptible, Orderly, Firm
neutral traits; Quiet, Blunt, Suave
negative traits; Cruel, Vindictive, Pompous
Fenrir is a large male towering over others and a vicious character to behold. Long powerful limbs, with long and thick fur adorning his body make him both attractive, and daunting. His fur is a deep raven black hue, splattered with a few lighter shades of black and dark grays. While his eyes are ruby red in color they tend to seem to be a rusty red-brown in most lighting. Only in direct sunlight does the red really make an appearance. His muzzle has silvered with age, making him seem quite old, despite how limber he remains. Due to both his age and his general disposition, Fenrir is covered in scars, only his paws are without damage. The male is missing a large chunk of his right ear and half-blind in his right eye as well. Due to this Fenrir is a little paranoid when others approach him from the right and tends to attack first ask questions later.

The debate of nature versus nurture takes another hit when it comes to Fenrir. His mother, Erena was a week and subservient she-wolf, who found herself taking care of pups for the rest of her life until she retired. His father, however, Ydes was a vicious male, a high-ranked wolf who made it to beta near the end of his life. It was often questioned if Ydes truly cared for his mate or his pups, as his cruelty often showed otherwise. Ydes was rarely around until Fenrir and his siblings were of age to be trained. But Fenrir's anger at this abandonment was already easy to see even as a pup, often taking it out on smaller or younger pups. While he was never cruel to his mother or his siblings, he had emotionally divorced them by the time training started. Once he was of age and training started, Ydes made sure that his trainers were especially harsh with him and his siblings, not wanting his own spawn to be weak. This didn't change when he became a fully-fledged pack member, but his own aggressive nature did simmer down, at least openly.
Like his father, Fenrir quickly climbed the ranks, only a few steps from his goal. Fenrir left his birth pack after getting into a fight with his father that ended with the loss of his ear, and his Ydes death. Eventually, Fenrir joined another pack some weeks travel away from his birth pack and met a pretty little she-wolf by the name of Ceotz. Ceotz was his in to be the pack's alpha, as the she-wolf was the only surviving pup of the current alpha. Fenrir was made the new alpha not long before Fenrir and Ceotz announced that they were expecting pups. Ceotz, unfortunately, died during the pupping and his pups were given to another nurse.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Erena & Ydes
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Hickory & Charcoal
Voice Claim:
Mads Mikkelsen
Playlist:
Popular Monster - Falling in Reverse
do re mi - blackbear ft. Gucci Mane
Brittle Bones Nicky - Rare Americans
Gasoline - Hasley
Hard to Kill - Beth Crowley
Panic Room - Au/Ra

| Breed Status |
Gray Wolf - 80%
Irish Wolfhound - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Eunoia

Eunoia was born into her pack as runt of a litter of 3 males and herself. Her mother and father, the alphas of the pack, knew one of the laws in the pack were that the first daughter of each alpha pair were to be married to the neighboring packs first son to keep peace. As time went by, it seemed Eunoia's brothers were growing, and she wasn't growing fast enough. The neighboring pack began to get impatient and insist Eun come live with them to speed up the marriage process. Eunoia pleaded to her parents to not make her live with them, for she knew the son of the neighboring pack, Avian, was a cruel wolf. Ignoring Eunoia's pleas, her parents forced her to live with them. Upon arrival, Avian immediately realized she was a runt and ordered that Eunoiia's pack be slaughtered. No matter how much Eunoia cried and pleaded to Avian, he had her pack killed. Days and months went by while Avian would taunt her and belittle her for being a runt. Eunoia became paranoid and completely lost her trust due to the abuse, before finally making a run for it and running into this pack.

Eunoia is out for revenge. She wants back what was hers and will stop at noting to get it. With her new mate and pack, she wants payback. She wants them to feel what she felt. She has changed completely. She is a cunning’s den ruthless wolf now. She seemed to have very little mercy and patience.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:12 am

All of them are accepted ^^
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:56 pm

What do we still need before we can start?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:59 pm

.crossfire. wrote:
Just a note;
The rp will not start until we have at least the alpha male, and three of each other rank [Scout, Hunter, Omega].
(Please note that the Beta ranks do not count as there is only one pair)

According to this, we need One more hunter, two more scouts, and two more omegas... At least.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me