The Debutant Dance (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Debutant Dance (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:11 am

Here's the form, if you need it:

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Notes
- Character images can be either your own art or a realistic FC, or you can write out a description. No anime, stolen art, etc.
- As a reminder, characters must be 19 or older, with Heads/Alphas obviously being much older.
- If you play the Head/Alpha of a family and would like your character/family to be involved with the mysterious killing of the former Werewolf Alpha, PM to let me know.
- I'll only add a second family for a species if the first one fills up with members.
- If you want to make two or three characters part of the same family, then one should be the Head/Alpha, if that role is open.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vampire Alpha - Bryce Laceburn

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:12 am

Full Name: Bryce Laceburn
Nickname: Bryce, Sir.
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Vampire.
Role: Alpha.
Appearance: His hair is black, though extremely short to almost look bald, and his eyes are dark grey in colour. He stands at 6'5'', and often looks rather imposing, especially as he holds a formal, elegant posture all of the time. He has a perhaps surprisingly well-toned build, and is certainly more athletic than one might think. He has quite a few faded scars all over his body, from past fights.
He often wears a black suit, and over it, a black elegant coat. Bryce also wears several rings.

Personality: Bryce has a very formal, elegant air about him, which can be intimidating to those that don't know him very well. He commands respect and admiration, and has the kind of presence that makes it very difficult to ignore him, and most people tend to listen when he speaks. However, don't take him to be uptight and strict. While he does maintain a code with his family, Bryce does have a very warm, almost playful side to him. He treats other vampires, no matter their rank or status, with respect and kindness, and will listen to them if there is a problem. Additionally, he does make the occasional joke. He has a huge amount of patience, but if one does manage to somehow anger him, then running away will make things worse. While he doesn't lash out in anger, his angered voice is quite terrifying, and he will deal out quite severe punishments (if deserved, of course, punishment to fit the crime, after all).

Short Bio: Bryce was never expecting to take over as Alpha. He had an older brother, Edward, that was meant to take over from their parents. But at the age of 15, Edward died quite unexpectedly. This meant Bryce was quickly put to the task of learning the role of Alpha, in preparation. When he was old enough to begin attending the Debutant Dance, Bryce soon met another vampire from another family. It would take a few more meetings at the event before they both fell in love and were married, eventually having children. He was disappointed when the Debutant Dances were stopped, hoping that his children would eventually have the chance to attend them. His parents retired when he was 30, so he stepped up to take the place of Alpha. His partner died around five years ago, and he regrets that she would not see their children attend the Debutant Dances.

Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Merfolk Debutant - Caspian Nevarakis

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 am

Full Name: Caspian Nevarakis
Nickname: Caspian, Cass.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Merman
Role: Debutant
Appearance: Caspian has black, relatively short hair and very dark brown eyes. He stands at around 5'10", and has an athletic build with a fair bit of muscle. In his merman form, his tail would make him about 6'10", including to the end of his tail fin. The scales are a metallic, royal purple colour, though when the sun hits it just right, it has a gold reflective shine to it. He gets translucent purple fins on his forearms and down his spine. He also gets fin-like ears and gills on the sides of his neck.
In his human form, he usually wears semi-formal outfits - formal trousers and white shirt with the top couple of buttons undone.

Personality: Caspian is confident, outgoing and very social. He is willing to strike up a conversation with almost anyone, and can quickly figure out the best way to be in someone's favour. He doesn't particularly want or mean to be manipulative, but he has quickly learnt that being well-liked is far better than being disliked - or, worse, not known at all. While he seems like an open book for the most part, it takes a little bit of thinking to realise that he doesn't let much on about himself at all. He can be a bit stubborn and brash, having confidence going to his head, especially if he perceives himself as doing well among others, but it doesn't take too much for him to come back down to earth. Caspian prides himself on a lot of things, including his appearance, and may come off as rather vain from time to time. Still, he is good-hearted and has a kind, protective side to himself, and will truly open up for those he is close to and trusts.

Short Bio: While merfolk are not strictly a part of Anvia - residing in the underwater district of Maraqua just off the coast - they are still considered and included with Aniva events, especially the Debutant Dance event. Caspian very much looks forward to attending, having prepared talking points for most of the other families, and is determined to make his family and other merfolk proud of him. It is, to him, certainly not a time to relax, and wants to network with the other families to try and bring merfolk in a closer relationship with the others. That doesn't mean he's not going to have fun, though, and will most certainly show off with swimming and archery.

Other:
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kelpie Debutant - Ezekiel Novak

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 am

Name: Ezekiel Novak
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Kelpie
Role: Debutant
Appearance: In his human form, he has short black hair that has a slight wave to it, and stand-out grey eyes. He stands at 6'2", with a very well-toned, athletic build. He holds a consistent, decent posture, though does tend to look withdrawn. He has a dark, swirled birthmark on his left shoulder that looks a little bit like the top view of a whirlpool.
In his Kelpie form, he has the appearance of a large, black Welsh cob horse, with some notable, demonic-looking differences. His eyes are red and seem to almost glow, and his teeth become much sharper. His ears start out looking 'normal', then transition to looking flatter and more seaweed-like. In addition, his mane and tail look like seaweed as well. Whenever he's in water in his kelpie form, and part of him is above the surface of the water, then it will look as though he has 'dissolved' into the water.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he likes to make sure that everything's in a proper order. He is also quite 'motherly', but only in a surreptitious way - for example, quietly checking on the others, or being more concerned when someone's unwell.

Short Bio: Born into the upper class, Ezekiel will admit that his life has been fairly easy, even though he does have quite a few concerns about making sure he does enough to make his family proud. Status, he is aware, is important and as Kelpies aren't the most well-known among others, feels as though he has to maintain a highly favourable view of them. While he'd much rather be playing his violin - a particular talent of his - or reading into the chemistry and interesting mythology of Anvia, he does take consideration of what might be generally expected of him to partake in, and get himself involved... even if he's uncomfortable with the more social aspects.

Other:
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑, ❞

Postby bigwig. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:51 pm

𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓
    ────────𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑,

name. Stefan "Fane" Lupei
    age. 50
    gender. cismale
    sexuality. pansexual
    species. werewolf
    role. head/alpha

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍 '𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
    ──────── 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ...
    ┏────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┓
    Though superficially easygoing and laid-back, Stefan Lupei is nobody to be trifled with. He remembers why the Debutant Dance ceased to be
    all those years ago - an indelible scar he has carried with him ever since. His family expected further aggressions, as did Stefan himself. This
    caused Stefan to become hyper-vigilant, training himself so that he could become a strong fighter to protect his family above all else. The y-
    ears have done some to blunt the edge of his hostility, but he still remains more of a fighter than a lover, and could be considered 'paranoid',
    especially with the rebirth of the Debutant Dance being imminent. He tries to maintain a calm and respectable demeanor, but he can be qu-
    ick to anger and definitely holds grudges. He is fiercely protective of his family and friends, though he also sees it as important that they be
    able to protect themselves. He fears the werewolf younglings resent him somewhat for his 'warrior' attitude, but at the same time still sees
    such as a necessity. His anger is cold and unrelenting, a stark contrast to his usually casual and often friendly attitude, though anyone who
    knows him well knows his disposition can change itself in the blink of an eye.
    ┕────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┛
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❞

Postby bigwig. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:52 pm

relationships post pog
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❞

Postby bigwig. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:24 pm

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍 '𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘
    ──────𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐒𝐄𝐄

name. Scarlett Laceburn
    age. 24
    gender. cisfemale
    sexuality. homosexual
    species. vampire
    role. debutant

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 '𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 '𝐋𝐋
    ────── 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ❞
    ┏────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┓
    Scarlett Laceburn is a passionate, independent young vampire, ever ambitious and looking to make her mark on the world. She is what most
    people would call a 'perfectionist', and it shows. She loves art and music, particularly painting, piano, and violin, all of which she practices in
    her spare time. She is also well-read and eloquent, loving poetry and literature. Some admire her artistic nature while others simply see her
    as an overachiever, desperate for some sort of recognition. She also wastes no time on her appearance and relishes a chance to wear a fine
    gown or suit. She can come off as stiff, vain, and quite self-absorbed, however she is in fact very critical of herself and often feels quite ins-
    ecure. Representing her family well is important to her, and she is polite and very patient, rarely losing her temper and usually getting along
    well with others. However, this is not always the case; though she usually ignores those who earn her ire, she often harbors vindictive feelin-
    gs and a sense of spite towards anyone she feels has wronged her. Yet, she maintains her ladylike composure, using charm and manipulation
    as her weapons against her chosen enemies.
    ┕────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┛
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Debutant Dance (Discussion & Characters)

Postby strawbs. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm

─ lazarus "laz"
    ─ vampy debutant
    ─ male, he/him
    ─ appears nineteen
    ─ five foot nine
    ─ slender, thin
    ─ wip
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Debutant Dance (Discussion & Characters)

Postby strawbs. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm

relations
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me