⋟ ─── ties that bind. [ disc. & form thread ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⬥⬥

Postby radio.active. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 am

ms andromeda adelais karling, prefers to go by andi ────────────────────────────
    born august first, 1520 in prague, appears about twenty-one───────────────────────
    she/they pronouns, demiromantic, nonspecific sexuality ─────────────────────────
    fc natalie dormer ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

although she has been a vampire for centuries, andromeda doesn't recall much of those years.  w
    hen the attempt on her life ordered by her estranged father went awry, andromeda became a ha
    lf-formed vampire and raged across the country in a feral state.  only a few years ago did a bene
    volent vampire assist her in finishing her transformation and finding a place in a world centuries
    after her time.────────────────────────────────────────────────────

born at the height of the renaissance in prague to a moderately wealthy family of merchants, an
    dromeda was by all accounts a spoiled brat. she grew accustomed to having life fed to her on a s
    ilver platter with every need met without question. with a loud voice and spitfire personality, it
    hardly came as a surprise when andromeda managed to offend each and every potential suitor w
    ithin the whole of bohemia. by nineteen, andromeda's attitude had well overstayed its welcome
    and, by her belief, led to her father finally snapping and ordering her death. her recklessness co
    mbined with a determination to protect herself saved her from a true death, but possibly conde
    mned her to something worse. how was she supposed to know that vampire was that spiteful?──
    since returning to the living (sort of), andromeda has started to learn a little humility and kindn
    ess with the help of the vampire who found her and completed her transformation. the vampire,
    a woman known only as mother, has begun to set andromeda on the long path from entitled arist
    ocrat to a proper victorian,  beginning with reintroducingher to civilization.─────────────
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♤♤

Postby radio.active. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 am

mr leonidas lewis duncan. not opposed to being called leo, but prefers to
    simply go by duncan with strangers ────────────────────────
    born march eighteenth, twenty two years old──────────────────
    he/him pronouns. assumes heterosexual, heteroromantic, but honestly he
    doesn't even know what that means ────────────────────────
    fc ben barnes ──────────────────────────────────────

leonidas is possibly the most clueless man in scotland. even after twenty-t
    wo years of life amongst a family of monster hunters, he remains blissfully
    oblivious to their existence despite the family business. the general conse
    nsus is that leonidas is simply too friendly and optimistic for such a job, bu
    t to be fair they aren't that wrong. leonidas once nearly wept when the ba
    rn cats killed a mother mouse.────────────────────────────
Last edited by radio.active. on Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋟ ─── ties that bind. [ disc. & form thread ]

Postby Starry Night » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:01 pm

finished my characters <3
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:16 pm

@Starry Night - charlotte and william are both accepted c:

finally finished both my bois last night so if anyone wants to discuss relations w/them then shoot me a pm ^^
    also, bc I think I forgot to mention it, the pairings were originally going to be randomly determined, but if anyone wants their character to be matched up with someone specific then I'm fine with that as well! If you have any ideas later on then feel free to discuss them and lmk if there's any pre-determined arrangement you want
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kassandra Kim Kiliona

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:59 pm

K A S S A N D R A ➳ K I M ➳ K I L I O N A Image

Name • Kassandra Kim Kiliona | Age • 19
Gender • Female | Species • Werewolf
Sexuality • Heterosexual | Scent • Cedar, apples
Eyes • Light Blue | Hair • Blonde | Human Height • 5' 1"
─────────── ⊰ Eyes on fire... ⊱ ───────────
Kassandra is a very strong-willed and quiet person with a rather hostile air about her. She hides her emotions from the world behind this mask of hostility to keep herself from trusting too easily; to keep herself from getting hurt again. Few seem enjoy her company because of her icy demeanor which is why she prefers to be alone most of the time. Few know what lies beneath her wall of ice and even fewer shall ever see it. Hidden under this layer is loyalty to her allies and her friends though these people are few and far between. These few know what is hidden in her heart and know that she will die for anyone who gains her trust and respect. In her true heart, she is driven more by loyalty than anything else and she defends those she is loyal to with a fiery vengeance. She is chivalrous and honorable. She is distrustful, yes, but she is also afraid of losing someone or something else that she holds dear again. So to prevent that ever happening again, she isolates herself from everyone as she feels it keeps them safer than they could be. So even though she is rough and cold on the outside, her hidden heart is warm and caring. It is only scarred and fragile and Kasandra fears to let anyone else see just how broken she truly is. She fears they may do more harm than good.
──────── ⊰ Feeding my flame...⊱ ────────
─────────────────── Felling any foe with my gaze... ───────────────────
────────────────── And just in time, in the right place... ──────────────────
Kassandra was never very popular and so she has pretty much always been a 'loner'. She has always been very talented, though, in some ways most people couldn't see and in a way that Kassandra at the time wasn't able to explain. Throughout her childhood, the only company she needed was her thoughts. She did enjoy the days her parents weren't busy. However, because they always went out on family outings or went camping; those are some of her best memories. On the day she turned fourteen, her father surprised her with a necklace with a charm of a wolf and two crows on it. It became her most prized possession the moment she saw it. A few days later, she woke to an empty house, her parents nowhere in sight. After her father and mother disappeared without a trace she ran, not feeling safe in her home anymore. She ran for three years and what a long three years they were. She encountered many things in those three years and most of them were not kind. Over time, Kassandra’s heart grew cold and before long, she became the hard-hearted girl she is today. She still searches for that safe place, hoping to see her parents there waiting for her, but deep in her frozen and stone cold heart, she knows this will never be.
─────────────────────── ...suddenly I will play my ace. ───────────────────────
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cora Nile Sylina

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Name • Cora Nile Sylina | Age • 21
Gender • Female | Species • Human
Sexuality • Heterosexual | Scent • Lilies, Marigold
Eyes • Light Blue | Hair • Brown | Human Height • 5' 1"
——————Left with nothing, found something——————
Cora is a secretive and shy person. She dislikes being in crowded and loud places as well as places with bright lights. She has a habit of stuttering when nervous or afraid. The brunette isn’t a good lier, and many can see past her lie quite easily. She wears her heart on her sleeve and tries to be polite whenever she can. Few know her confident and funny side, she hides it from most. She is quite intelligent and enjoys solving puzzles in her free time.
——————Hidden away is someone new——————
—————— Waiting for you——————

One thing almost no one knows about Cora, is that she is adopted. Her birth mother didn’t want anything to do with her after she lost her father to a crash. Cora was dumped in the middle of the street waiting for someone to run over her. But, a widowed woman by the name of Lora took her in before that could happen. Lora was unable to bear children and she saw his as fate. Cora is very grateful for her adoptive mother.

Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:02 pm

Thank you <3
please feel free to PM for my characters too if anyone would like~
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:57 pm

i'll finish my character soon !! been, busy c':
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slurp slurp » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:03 pm

same! i live in a hotel for work and hotel wifi isn't up to par most of the time haha. it keeps cuttng out, but hopefully it'll be done soon!
slurp slurp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:08 pm

@Furrydogs12 - kassandra is accepted!

also there's no big rush for anyone to finish their forms! take your time if you need and just lmk when they're finished
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me