War of the Wolves [Wolf RP sign-ups, O&A]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Kiwi!!!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:33 am

X
    xxxπ•‚π•šπ•¨π•š

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ -

π–“π–†π–’π–Š: kiwi
    π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—:female
    π–‡π–—π–Šπ–Šπ–‰: artic wolf
    π–†π–Œπ–Š: 5 months
    π–Šπ–žπ–Š π–ˆπ–”π–‘π–”π–—: brown
    π–˜π–™π–—π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–™π–: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
    π–•π–†π–ˆπ–: fire
    𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: warrior trainee

π–’π–†π–™π–Š: open
    π–ˆπ–—π–šπ–˜π–: open

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ -.

Kiwi is friendly and caring, She enjoys spending time with other pack mates and likes helping others. She can be hotheaded and temperamental when provoked or is someone does something she dislikes. She is protective over her brother and tries to keep him out of trouble. She is also one who loves adventure and is quite daring. She also enjoys making up stories of her β€˜great adventures’ (that never happened).

- α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ -

π–‡π–Šπ–™π–†/π–‘π–Šπ–†π–‰?
    No πŸ‘
[/quote]
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: War of the Wolves [Wolf RP sign-ups, O&A]

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:01 am

Perfect! Accepted!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:26 am

Pack: Lightning

Name: Karter

Personality: Karter is sarcastic, and generally distant. He prefers to avoid company if possible, preferring to focus on doing things on his own. He’s determined to a fault, and once he’s set his mind to something, it WILL get done. He has skills in plenty, and on occasion, he brags about them. He’s snappish and MORE than willing to fight whenever he’s driven over the edge, and there are a good few things that will quickly send Karter into a rage.

He’s never one to skip out on a fight, and despite his physical challenges, he’s often the one to attack first, and prompts attackers to try and get them revved up, loving the adrenaline rush. He'll do just about anything for that adrenaline, including putting himself in...precarious situations. When put in serious danger, however, Karter will do almost anything to escape and values nobody more than himself. He won’t risk his own neck for almost anyone else's. He finds a few rare wolves and connects with them, and they’re the only ones who have his true trust. Karter is an anxious individual, and has as such trained himself to be a natural actor. He's had no choice. He’s very aware and alert to what’s around him, but one thing always goes over his head. The idea that someone might care about him. GENUINELY care about him, is ridiculous. (Thanks, depression!) If anyone shows signs of affection or liking, it'll go over his head and the answer in his mind will most likely be either "that was weird." Or "they're tryin' to lower my guard." He's very instinctive, and always follows his gut feeling…regardless of what anyone else says. He has sharp senses, and does his best to put them to good use, priding himself on even that. He’s aware of his depression, and embraces it as part of him, welcoming even his negative traits. He can be quite reckless and doesn’t always think before he acts, going primarily on his emotions at any given time.

Karter will do anything to benefit himself, even if it means doing all the wrong things and throwing morals to the side. In the end, he doesn't WANT to inflict harm on others in the long-run. He doesn’t WANT to be seen as the 'bad-guy' although he is FULLY aware that in the eyes of some, that may be the role he plays. The antagonist, even in little situations. Bad guy, he can deal with for himself. He knows he has some things about him that would cause others to think of him that way, and he has learned to accept that. He doesn’t want to be the good guy either though, for fear of the spotlight. He’s aware of his flaws, and will even acknowledge them, sometimes to the face of others. Karter acknowledges them, but he doesn’t pride himself on them.
He is very aware of what his actions do to those around him...and he is equally aware that he doesn’t care. He continually challenges others when he disagrees with them over the little things, and puts himself in those precarious situations JUST for the adrenaline rush, and is quite confident in himself, even if it’s not always for the better. He doesn’t seem to care about most of the consequences of his actions, and hides his insecurities under a veil of false courage, sarcasm, and snappishness.

Karter is flighty, and liable to run from situations, even if it leaves others at risk. He’s selfish and he knows it, and sadly, he has no wish to change things on that front. He feels insecure about a number of things, and for this reason he often shuns the company of others, even if he doesn’t wish to be alone constantly. He hates being touched and ordered around unexpectedly (there are a few rare exceptions, such as family or close friends), more than anything, and it’ll hit a sensitive point for him.

Karter does have a soft and supportive side, a side that connects to someone. Once he’s connected to someone, he'll stick with them as long as possible. He tries not to become reliant on them, but this rarely works, as he’s spent too long on his own, trying to do everything himself and never admitting that he can’t. He doesn’t want to admit that he craves attention, even if he tries to deny it. That he WANTS someone to care, he WANTS someone who he can turn to, even if he doesn’t believe in his heart that it’s possible. Someone he can trust- despite his numerous trust issues- and someone who can trust him. In turn, he offers support, that trust, and endless love. He would go out of his way and do absolutely anything on earth for these someones. He hates showing the softer side of himself, even though he acknowledges that it exists.

History: In RP
Family: Toby, Valley, Lashonna (littermates), June, Forrest (younger sisters, deceased), Cole, Addilyn (older siblings, Addilyn deceased), Jen (mother, deceased), Thomas (estranged father)

Mate/Crush: None yet

Appearance: Karter is a lithe wolf on the smaller size, with short-ish light brown fur, and hazel eyes flecked with blue. He has a scar parting the fur on his left shoulder up his neck.

Beta/Lead?: He would be very interested in a Lead position…probably not the best choice, but he’d be interested!
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
AB7FE76F-EDCC-4225-B214-D5F83A6B89BB.jpeg
AB7FE76F-EDCC-4225-B214-D5F83A6B89BB.jpeg (466.87 KiB) Viewed 71 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:44 am

Pack: Fire Pack
Name: Grant

Personality: Grant is a very traditional type of wolf, and his morals align very well with his Pack's. Being born and raised in such a strict environment like Fire's shaped him, alongside several other conformer's, beliefs into creating the model wolf. A thirst for Lightning blood, a loyalty like no other, and a fiery spirit with the passion to match. It is hard to worm into this brilliantly intense wolf's world personally, but he has a few near and dear to his heart, specifically his mate.
*History: -
*Family: Lucas (son)
*Mate/Crush: Saffron

Appearance: (bello, help me out here XD)
Beta/Lead?: No
Other: :thumbup:
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:24 am

res for character, lightning pack. will edit soon!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am

Res (2)
lightning pack for trainee(?) and warrior
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:20 am

Res (2)
Firepack for trainee(?) and warrior
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:02 pm

Yaaaaay Erle!!! Accepted!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:31 am

Hi! I hope some of you remember me, its been a while, but I hope to res for a trainee and a warrior for Fire pack? Thanks!
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:19 am

You too! :)
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me