facing the past - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

facing the past - discussion

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:38 pm

The world as we know it has many wonders. Things normal people do not know of, such things most only think don't exist or are myths that children believe in. One of these things happens to be a natural force, a powerful being. He is neither good nor bad but most of his intentions have an ulterior motive. Deep in the wilderness of Canada is an abandoned camp ground, and there this nameless being has decided to "help" others by teleporting them from their respective universes and placing them in this camp ground. His reason you ask? Many of these creatures and beings he has put there have trouble with in their pasts and they are choosing to run away or not face their demons. This powerful being's intentions are good but the way in which he has chosen to help is not the best. He indeed is an old force, and knows of many things. He has set up clues for each individual. These clues not only come from their past that they must face but if they manage to find them all and successfully ward off their past demons they will be granted teleportation back to their universes, back to whatever it was they were doing before they got to the camp ground. And he has thrown in a bonus because he figures he's such a nice being. Should two individuals come together and help each other with their clues they will be able to go back home sooner.

When the creatures being teleported first arrive, they will wake up in a bed in the cabin in which they should stay in for the duration of their visit. Beside them on the bed is a note which reads

" Greetings stranger, welcome. I'm sure you're wondering why I have brought you and others like you here. The answer lies in the past dear friend. There is something you're struggling to face, I have come to help you. There are clues hidden around this place. Find them, fight your demons and I will grant you a safe passage home. "

back to the roleplay
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:59 pm

full name; Adrian Tepes
    other aliases; to most he's known simply as Alucard
    age; he was born in 1456, physically he seems to be
    in his mid twenties
    gender; male
    romantic interest; as of late he has no romantic interest
    partner; neither does he have a partner
    family; Vlad "Dracula" Tepes(father), Lisa Tepes(mother),
    both deceased
    others; Adrian seems to always be carrying his enchanted
    long sword, either with him at his side or hovering close by.

fandom; castlevania(animated series)
    Canon or OC: canon

Cabin; Adrian has be sent to cabin #3, on a top bunk

abilities; immortal(he can't die of old age, but can be killed by other means)
    teleportation(short distances in close proximity to each other, he uses this mostly for fighting)
    levitation(he can levitate himself, but only a few feet in the air. He really has no other use for this ability other then to look cool)
    heightened senses and strength(he is half vampire after all)
    regenerative healing(the bigger the wound is, the longer it takes him to heal)
    skilled with magic(but not the kind you think. He knows how to operate distance and talking mirrors)

species; Dhampir. Half human, half vampire. A lonely being. Dhampir's often find it hard to form meaningful relationships because they are simply not human enough for the humans and not vampire enough for the vampires. They are not as powerful as vampires but they are still powerful beings and just as dangerous. Unlike full blooded vampires, Dhampirs can go into sunlight and don't need to drink blood. However they can drink blood if they so choose and if they do it does aid in giving the more strength and helps regenerate their injures should they have any. They may from time to time crave it in the same way a vampire would but they can more easily control their cravings. They can be killed in the same way a vampire would as well.

appearance; Being both vampire and human, Adrian looks like a normal person until you get up close. For basics he stands around 5'11 with a lean but strong build. Long blond hair falls to his shoulders. He chooses to wear a white long sleeved shirt neatly tucked into dark hued trousers with tall black boots on his feet. However Adrian bares fangs which are visible when he speaks and his eyes are a bold yellow hue. It can't quite be seen but there is a large scar across his chest from the fight he had with his father.

personality; Adrian is quiet, a man of few words with a calm and collected air about him. He observes what's around him. Slow to anger but dangerous nonetheless. He is generous, kind, and patient. Adrian is always one to lend a helping hand to those in need whatever it may be. However after the turn of recent events, Adrian finds he has pushed that side of himself away. He always had been considered cold but it is now amplified. Before he was too trusting and now he is reluctant to make friends, and will only grant trust to those he deems worthy of it. To him it seems the people he likes, and even loves are soon taken from him one way or another. Should one prove that they won't betray him and that he can trust them, those icy walls begin to melt, Adrian becomes more like his old self again. But underneath that reserved nature is a lonely soul, left haunted by past memories he wishes he could forget.

history; The beginning of Adrian's life as far as he can remember was filled with love and laughter. His parents were very much in love and made sure to love him as well. Although most days his mother Lisa spent away from his father. She cared for humanity and chose to be a doctor to help others in need. The time Adrian got to spend with his father, he was learning a great many things. That was until the day Lisa was found by a bishop of the church who believed what she was doing work of Satan. Adrian's mother was then taken, tried for witchcraft. After that dreadful day Vlad, his father flew into an untamable rage. He reeked havoc on the town where Lisa passed and unleashed that rage on all the towns people. That wasn't enough. Vlad devised a plan to rid the earth of all humanity for taking away the one person he had loved. At the time, 19 year old Adrian had heard of his father's plan and tried to convince him that that was not the way. How ever it lead to an argument which escalated to a fight. This fight between Vlad and his son is where Adrian got the large, jagged scar on his chest. Afterwards Adrian left to a underground lair underneath the town of Gresit where, for a year he slept to recover from his injuries. When a year had past Adrian was awoken by two travelers. Sypha a speaker magainin, and Trevor Belmont the last of the Belmonts. The two helped Adrian take hold of his father's castle and defeat Dracula which in turn saved countless lives. After such events the three went their separate ways. Adrian agreed to stay at his father's castle which now belonged to him as well as the Belmont hold. Both buildings hold vast knowledge of many different subjects. Adrian agreed to be the guardian of it, to help and teach those who wished to learn. In the castle is where he stayed, and there he decided to remain alone until now.
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: facing the past - discussion

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:22 am

Name Kor'O Vior'la Viel'Vsum Y'Eledi Kir'La
    Aliases: Her name can be shortened to O'Viel, and can be translated into Low Gothic as Commander Quicklight
    Age 20
    Sexuality: Asexual/Aromatic
    Cabin: Cabin 3, bottom bunk

Fandom: Warhammer 40k (OC)
    Species: T'au. A race of highly advanced blue-skinned humanoids, notable for their strict caste-based society and devotion to the concept of "The Greater Good". While generally physically weaker than the average human, the T'au have markedly better eyesight, making them far better marksman than most races like. The T'au are also unique in being one of the few races in the galaxy willing to engage in diplomatic talks with other species, and have absorbed a number of alien races and human planets into their slowly growing empire.

Appearance: As a member of the Air Caste, O'viel has a tall, slender frame, made even more so by her years in zero-gravity. She generally keeps her auburn hair tied in a long braid, and wears the traditional red and white armor of the Vior'la sept. Like all T'au, she has digitigrade feet ending in three-toed hooves, blue-gray skin, and a long Y-shaped slit where a human's nose would be.

Abilities: All T'au, O'viel included, have a negligible presence in the warp, making it difficult to detect or influence them by psychic means. As an Air Caste T'au, O'viel is naturally more resistant to high g-forces, making her an excellent pilot. To make up for her naturally lower strength and durability, she pilots a custom XV89-Coldstar Crisis Suit, a towering suit of power armor specialized for high-velocity surgical strikes. O'viel's suit has been modified with high-output jump jets, allowing for even greater aerial mobility, and carries four fusion blasters, two of which can be used as fusion blades for close combat. As it's specialized for speed, O'viel's suit is less heavily armored than similar variants, forcing her to rely on her reflexes and agility to avoid damage. Outside of her suit, O'viel is relatively weak, even for a T'au, though she does have a bonding knife she can use if she absolutely needs to.-

Personality: O'viel may not be as hotheaded as her Fire Caste brothers and sisters, but she's still a daughter of Vior'La. Humans might not consider her to be overly hotheaded, but for a T'au she most definitely is. Resolute in her convictions and unyielding in her morals, she's more than willing to kill for what she believes in. She's the sort of woman that is used to giving orders and having them followed, though she's still receptive to new ideas from those who serve under her, and is more than willing to listen to those who have more experience than her. Like all T'au, O'Viel is completely devoted to the Greater Good, every action she takes is what she believes is best not only for those who serve under her, but for the galaxy as a whole.
Last edited by InfectedHau on Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:35 am

Accepted, I'll add her to the front. I'd like to wait for at least one more person before we start
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝never forget who you want to become❞

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:36 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; shoto todoroki
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human
cabin / bed; cabin 1, bottom bunk
fandom; my hero academia

hair; half white (right), half red (left)
eyes; gray (right), turquoise (left)
height; 5'9
weight; 157 lbs

abilities / powers; half-cold half-hot: shoto's quirk gives him dual pyrokinesis and cryokinesis, divided
between his left and right sides, respectively. the appendages on his right side can drastically lower
temperatures of anything they touch, enough so to create large waves of ice. the limbs on his left
side generate heat and allow shoto to create and shoot streams of fire. the drawback to his quirk arises
from his need to maintain his own body temperature, as excessive use of his ice power causes shoto to
suffer from frostbite. the frost that covers his body slows him down physically, and weakens the strength
and speed of his ice attacks. however, this weakness can be counteracted if shoto uses his left side to
offset the low temperature.

weapons; none

personality; shoto has a cold, aloof personality which stems from his harsh upbringing. he is quite
seasoned in battle, being able to stay calm and composed even while fighting real villains. though brutal
in combat, he is well grounded on the ethics of heroism, only wishing to subdue his frozen opponents as
opposed to killing them through prolonging their frozen states. after the events of the u.a. sports festival,
shoto still has a distant attitude, but has become noticeably more sociable, even gaining a sense of humor
and occasionally smiling. shoto had a deep loathing for his fire power, which he inherited from endeavor,
as it symbolized his father's wickedness towards him and his mother as well as what he was born to be: a
tool to surpass all might, a fate that he detests. shoto still harbors a grudge towards endeavor, even if he
respects his father's ability as a hero, admitting to himself that such hatred can't vanish so easily. having
been denied a normal childhood so that his father could train him to realize his own selfish ambitions,
shoto still holds various psychological scars, which tend to emerge back into his mind when others compare
him to endeavor. because of this and izuku's influence, shoto now strives to become a hero, but without
walking through the same path his father did.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:03 pm

Accepted, I'll make the starting post soon

edit: I got the first post up now, feel free to start :)
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:06 am

i will try to figure out how to fit shoto in. might be too weird for him to just barge into another cabin though lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:41 am

that's okay lol I'll have Alucard leave cabin 3, maybe they can all meet up outside

also I wanted to ask you guys, should there be no food in mess hall? so they'll have to forage for their own or should the entity that put them there like have food in the mess hall already?
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:18 pm

that would be great if they came outside! i can wait to post then so then the three can meet up like that

as for food, maybe the entity could provide food at the start but gradually stop so they have to get their own
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm

that's a good idea lol I'm just waiting for InfectedHau to reply to me, after that I'll move Alucard outside
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me