mustang rp - forms thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

mustang rp - forms thread

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:40 am

π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
──────────────────────────────────────────────

welcome to the forms thread!

this thread is only for forms, discussion and chit-chat belongs in the discussion thread.
back to main

important notes;

• remove signatures when posting forms please.

• you may only have up to 3 posts: one for stallions, one for mares, and one for foals. you can also do like i did and just do 'males' and 'females'. there is no need for several posts since it will just clog up the thread and make things messy, especially if you end up adding more characters later on. having a set place for your forms makes things much easier.
    • also, let me know if you add more horses after being accepted! each new horse will need to be accepted before being posted for in the rp. only foals born into the rp are automatically accepted.

• please, please, please read the information provided in the main thread, i wrote it up for a reason. if you have any questions about characters, please ask me before making the character. it gets exhausting to have several people not read the provided information and have to message each one to set things straight when it was clear in the information as to what they did wrong.

• seriously, if you need help with anything and don't understand something, message me! i'd be glad to help and explain something for you no matter how 'dumb' you may think the question is [spoiler alert; there's no dumb questions]. i am always open for questions c:

• i will be accepting only 4 people who can have twins and each spot is different, it's first-come-first-serve and will last only 1 rp-year and will reopen for each spring. twin spots can be claimed every other spring, meaning you can't have twins twice in a row. also, your mare can only have twins once in her life, unless birthing twins is how she dies [make sure the twins are claimed by others beforehand].
        both twins live - username
        one twin lives - username
        both stillborn - username
        death of the mother [foals up to player] - username
    • if i find that you are purposefully exaggerating your horse's size or breed for the sole purpose of one-upping whomever they are in a fight/argument with, you will be kicked from the roleplay. it's both annoying and extremely frustrating for someone to suddenly jack up age and/or size when their horse is confronted with a bigger/older character. if i, or anyone else, find that you are jacking numbers after being accepted with lower ones only to make your character win every fight, you will automatically get kicked from the roleplay. i will not tolerate such behavior anymore [it's happened too many times in previous rps]. consider this your only warning. being unsure of sizes is okay, we can work it out and get things sorted, but do not think you can just amp up sizes or age after the numbers are set. you may ask to change the size or age of a character, but only for good reason.

• only mustangs are being accepted in this rp. you may have a mustang mix with another breed, but the secondary breed won't have much affect on the horse's size or strength. horses can range in size from 14 hands to 16 hands depending on what they are mixed with, but there will be no draft mixes and the max height will be 16 hands.

• don't steal someone's form! i can't stress this enough. if you need help with coding or making a form, just ask and don't steal. if enough people need help with forms, i can make a basic one for everyone to use.

• please include in forms: name, age, gender, breed, height and personality. a history or backstory is up to you and isn't mandatory, but is nice to see. pictures used in forms should follow cs rules and be the appropriate age [such as foal pictures for foals and adult pictures for adults]. foal pictures can be changed to adult after the foal turns 1-year.
Last edited by azhefa. on Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mustang rp - forms thread

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:41 am

extra
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stallions 1 - colt 1

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:42 am

xx
╔═══╣𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐒╠══════════════╗

name; erebus meaning; darkness nick; none age; 14-years-old
gender; stallion role; bachelor breed; mustang/friesian
height; 16 hands coat; true black genes; Ee/aa
mares; none yet foals; none

traits; aggressive, abrasive, brutally honest, will kill you,
also a known colt killer, won't hesitate to attack someone

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

xx
β•”β•β•β•β•£πŠπ˜π‘πŽπ’β• β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—

name; kyros meaning; like the sun n.name; ky [kai] age; 2-
years-old
gender; colt role; bachelor colt breed; mustang mix
height; 15.2 hands coat; bay tobiano genes; Ee Aa nTo
mares; none, too young foal; none, too young

traits; charming, playful, likes to chat with everyone,
doesn't have any sense for dangers, spunky, and goofy.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Last edited by azhefa. on Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mares 1 - fillies 2

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:42 am

xx
β•”β•β•β•β•£π•π€π’πˆπ‹πˆπŠπˆβ• β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—

name; vasiliki meaning; queen n.name; vasi age; 15-years-
old
gender; mare role; lone mare breed; mustang/paint height;
15 hands coat; chestnut paint genes; ee Aa nTo stallion; none
foals; sarra [newborn] & kyros [grown] heat; stage 1

traits; calm, easy-going, caring, and very motherly. also
regal and dominant, knows how to put a horse in it's place.

xx
╔═══╣𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀╠═══════════════╗

name; sarra meaning; princess n.name; none
age; newborn gender; filly [never bred] role; lone foal
breed; mustang mix height; will be 15.2 hands coat; amber
champagne
genes; Ee Aa nCh sire; unknown dam; vasiliki

traits; shy and timid, doesn't like loud sounds and tends to
hide behind vasi when scared. can be playful and spunky.

xx
β•”β•β•β•β•£πŠπ„π“πŽβ• β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•—

name; keto meaning; sea monster n.name; none age; 2-
hours-old
gender; filly [never bred] role; lone foal breed;
wb/mustang mix height; will be 15.1 hands coat; grulla tovero
genes; Ee aa Dd Tt Oo sire; unknown dam; deceased

traits; extreme klutz, friendly, playful, unsure of herself,
knows that her mother died, just wants a family again.

Last edited by azhefa. on Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zephyra - mare

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Name -
Zephyra

Name Meaning -
Gentle breeze

Gender -
Mare, never bred

Breed -
Mustang

Height -
15.2 hands

Age -
10 years

Role -
Lone mare

Foals -
X

Stallion -
X

Coat -
Traditional dark Bay with four black socks

Wip
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stallions/Colts

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 pm

| Name | Kage
| Name Meaning | Shadow
| Age | 13 Years
| Gender | Stallion
| Role | Bachelor

| Breed | Mustang/Arabian Mix
| Height | 15.3 hh
| Coat Color | Jet Black
| Markings | None

| Mares | None
| Foals | None

| Personality |
He's pretty open-minded and willing to try new things, but vindictive when he or those he cares about have been hurt or wronged. Kage's also rather petty and will hold a grudge for years if it means he can get even. Thankfully he's also pretty adaptable, and empathetic, which tends to smooth things over. The stallion is also quite respectful and courteous as well.

| Name | Haki
| Name Meaning | Justice
| Age | 2 Years
| Gender | Colt
| Role | Bachelor

| Breed | Mustang
| Height | 15hh
| Coat Color | Palomino
| Markings | White Blaze

| Mares | None
| Foals | None

| Personality |
If nothing else Haki is clear-headed and perceptive, which helps him make decisions - good or bad, which leads him down the path of life. His insecurity and grim nature though do tend to set him back and make him second guess himself at times though. Thankfully his ethics and caring nature tend to keep him on the right path, but his adventurous and bold nature tends to lead him to trouble.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mares/Fillies

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:07 pm

| Name | Danica
| Name Meaning | Morning Star
| Age | 1 week
| Gender | Fillie [Never Bred]
| Role | Lone Foal

| Breed | Mustang mix
| Height | Will be 14.3
| Coat Color | True Black
| Markings | Tobiano

| Stallion | None
| Foals | None
| Sire | Unknown
| Dam | Hesper

| Personality |
Danica is a blunt soul, spreading her honesty with either a happy grin or a soulful pout on her face. Her harsh honesty can be grating, but she means well. She has firm beliefs and will argue to the point of exhaustion until she wins. Like any young foal, Danica is a playful little thing and rather snarky at times too. That being said, she's also rather possessive of what is hers, and often refuses to share her mother or her milk with others from time to time. Of course, Danica respects her mothers greatly and will "share" if Hesper gives a "good" reason.

| Name | Hesper
| Name Meaning | Evening Star
| Age | 10 years
| Gender | Mare
| Role | Lone Mare

| Breed | Mustang/Paint
| Height | 14.1 hh
| Coat Color | Fading Black
| Markings | Tobiano

| Stallion | None
| Foals | Danica
| Heat | Stage 1

| Personality |
Hesper is an irritable and distrustful mare, rarely trusting others with her foals or herself, so she tends to snap at others from time to time. She's also rather intelligent and athletic, so if she can't think her way around her problem or beat it down with force, she'll eventually find another way. So one could say she's determined, and strong-willed too. While she's very maternal and willing to take care of any foal she finds, her solitary nature finds too many to be grating.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stallions

Postby green. » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:38 am

reserve with the names

Tank & Milo
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mares

Postby green. » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:39 am

reserve with the names

May
Mocha
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐬𝐭𝐚π₯π₯𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬

Postby glitter » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:22 pm

ImageImage
β€’ your classic f-boy but with ramped up anger issues and a god complex β€’
───────────────
name: augustus | meaning: majestic, venerable | age: 14 years | height: 16 hands | breed: mustang
family: not in rp | appearance: handsome stallion with sleek black coat and short hair
markings: small, white, downward facing triangle on upper forehead; centered between his eyes

───────────────
extremely flirtatious and manipulative, has a way with words. does not care about his mares and simply sees them
as a way to get foals. is nice until you join his herd; after that he won't even look your way unless you're in heat.
very cold and calculative; only does things that are advantageous to him and will stop at nothing to get something
he thinks he deserves. protects his foals as long as he deems them worthy. anything less than perfect gets ignored.

───────────────
herd members: [name | user | age | gender | role]
ex herd members: [name | user | age | gender]
foals: [name | user | mother]

- form complete (except relations will be filled in throughout rp) -
Last edited by glitter on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me