eastwood elite → discussion/forms [closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: eastwood elite → discussion/forms

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm

§ Nyxalia Del Smith §

sabrina-carpenter-4-1596634681-view-1.png
sabrina-carpenter-4-1596634681-view-1.png (193.98 KiB) Viewed 156 times

"Hi, I'm Nyxalia but you can call me Nyx. I am eighteen years old. My birthday is the twenty fifth of September. I am a cis female and my pronouns are she/her. I am a first year student and I was accepted through a scholarship"

Exterior
Nyxalia is a 5'5" with dirty blonde hair that goes down past her elbows. She generally styles it in a messy bun or lets it stay in its natural waves unless she is going out. She has olive skin and a few light freckles that are dusted across her nose and cheeks. She has genetically larger hips but a smaller waist.

Personality
Nyxalia is a gentle soul who is sweet and nurturing to all she meets. She tries to see the good in everyone but is also aware of how someone reacts to her, so she does her best not to come across as smothering. She is almost always loved by everyone she meets unless they hate people, then that would be difficult. When first meeting people, she comes across as kind and open unless she has a reason to dislike someone, but generally that is difficult for her to do. This can also lead to her downfall as she can be too blinded by returned care for her own good. This also means accepting the bare minimum. She hates being the center of attention although she won't outwardly complain about it. Although she loves to make friends and to ensure that everyone feels welcome, she is generally introverted and prefers to keep to herself. Her motherly instincts and sweet, modest personality are what people adore about her, though, as she's easy to feel comfortable and safe around. She also has a sarcastic side and can match others energy.

History
Nyxalia grew up with very hard working parents who were almost always not home, except at night and early mornings. She found this difficult because she really did appreciate and enjoy someone else's company. When she was a child she developed sleeping problems (nightmares {she goes to therapy for this}) and has struggled with them ever since. She took to working out at the gym with her older brother but he eventually moved out to a new place with his girlfriend. This taught her to how to be alone independently but it has always been a dream of hers to find someone who loves her. She hopes to open a coffee shop but to also sell crystals there.

Sexuality
straight

Relationships
dm me for ideas <3

animals, hot chocolates, spending tome with anyone she loves, shopping

Dislikes
seeing other people alone

Religion
none

Pets
female, fully black, German Shepard who is eight months old called Elle

Other
She is in love with crystals

fc: Sabrina Carpenter
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 31, 2021 6:24 pm

§ Bellamy Gray James §

ec9f98ff141e2e415901ce3a6db30646.jpg
ec9f98ff141e2e415901ce3a6db30646.jpg (22.4 KiB) Viewed 153 times

"Um I'm Bellamy. Call me whatever you want. I'm 19 and I'm on my second year at this school. I was born on the 17th of January. I'm a cis male and I go by he/him. Don't tell anyone, but my parents payed my way in to this school".

Exterior
Bellamy is 6'3" with dark brown hair that is down to his ears. He styles is in a messy but neat style or lets it go wavy by brushing it then applying a small amount of product. He is very tan from many days at the beach or generally just being outside.

Personality
Bellamy is more of a carefree person but with the set determination to do what he wants. He isn't rude or obnoxious but rather he will laugh in the face of those arguing with him unless he is ticked off, in that case he gets very closed off and cold. Some situations he does take seriously but his default setting is to not care in stressful situations. When regarding people, he'll start/keep up a conversation but it all depends on the other vibe of the person, whether it seems like they want to talk. He likes to be around people he gets a good vibe but if he ever distances himself, sometimes its nothing person but just because he's in a bad mood and doesn't want to destroy any connections. He's secretly petrified of being left alone but it too stubborn to admit it. He vows to never be like his dad.

History
Bellamy grew up with that type of dad that wants their kid to get the best marks and will be harsh on them as if he is living their dream. For this, he despises his dad and tries to spend as much time away from them as possible. However, he does have a good connection with his mother and sister, especially since they all live with their father as a shadow.

Sexuality
straight

Relationships
dm me for ideas <3

Dislikes
his father, being deserted

Religion
none

Pets
a golden retriever, 1 year old called Bently

Other
He also likes to skate

fc: Jacob Elordi
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 31, 2021 6:28 pm

RELATIONS FOR NYXALIA AND BELLAMY

{=} neutral {+} Positive {-} Negative {:)} Friends {:(} Enemies {<#} Potential Love Interest {<3} S/O

NYXALIA
Bellamy {=}

BELLAMY
Nyxalia {=}
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celeste Lawrence - eastwood elite

Postby SilverWoes » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:08 pm

♛ Celeste Reyes | ♛ 18 | ♛ Cisfemale | ♛ Pansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Oh screw beautiful! I'm brilliant! If you want to appease me, compliment my brain."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♛ Scorpio | ♛ 5'7 | ♛ 115lbs | ♛ Got in through parent's money | ♛

Img creditxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♔ .⋅} ────── ⊰ ✯ ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♔ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Witty, bored, alive, and just a colourful range of emotions packed under a layer of masked perfection, Celeste is the external image of perfection. She has the grades to be proud of, a perfect life. What else could she ever need? Everyone assumes she's just another one of the stereotypical mean girls, snapping out orders, controlling everything and everyone all while not flinching or batting an eye. After all, it's the climate she grew up in and is used to although she feels mildly trapped by the same role these same, long years. It tends to take the toll of a thousand pounds on Celeste's head and mental health, though she'll never admit it and most certainly will never let it show. Beneath it all, she's full of self-loathing and hatred, but instead of confronting her own issues, she pushes them aside and goes after others, taking advantage of the throne she was so often seen on. If she could just let go of the façade she keeps so firmly on, maybe a shred of humanity would shine through or maybe everyone would see that there's nothing left beneath her mean girl crown.

Not that she'd ever admit it, but Celeste is firmly believing that she's just in a rut. She lives for witty banter between herself and whoever is willing to participate and is quick to put others in their place if they're going after her, or anyone else she may happen to care about. She knows to hang onto those who still stay around her, even if they're just around out of obligation rather than wanting to. She marches on with her head held high and her smile bright but intimidating, gaze ready to lock onto whatever challenge crosses her path. Celeste is a fireball of determination and passion, using her spirit to push through whatever gets in her path, even when she's not sure what that path may be.
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♔ .⋅} ────── ⊰ ✯ ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♔ .⋅} ────── ⊰
◃Trying her best to get her act together without anyone know it's slipping apart, Celeste often takes on new "whims" in order to find things that'll hopefully help her put her head together while keeping everyone else "in place".
◃Grew up with the social pressures bugging her at first, but eventually started to get used to everyone hating her but a select few.
◃Occasionally likes to let loose and unwind with her friends, though it's very rarely.
◃Tends to like having things planned out, finding comfort in the small things when the big things go wrong, which they normally do.
◃Has a small plant collection in her room that she has named.
◃Enjoys listening to the sound of the beach.
◃Has a thing for hot sauce.
◃Used to do gymnastics and dance when younger to burn energy and keep fit, but now focuses on running and other forms of exercise.
◃Often reaching for physical contact as an automatic reflex whenever she becomes overly emotional. (Excited, upset, angry, etc..)
Last edited by SilverWoes on Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celeste Lawrence - eastwood elite relations

Postby SilverWoes » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:09 pm

image credit

♛. - Kyler - hate -

♛. - name - relationship -

please dm me to work out relations : )
Last edited by SilverWoes on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyler Rose

Postby SilverWoes » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:11 pm

fc: Deaken Bluman

♡ Kyler Rose ♡ 19 ♡ cismale ♡ straight ♡ 6'3 ♡

"It's a nice feeling though, knowing you have someone who cares, wish I made you feel that way too."

♡ Scholarship babey ♡ Feb. birthday ♡ Second-year ♡ 164lbs ♡
*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

When people hear the name Kyler Rose, the stories of a seemingly golden boy come out to light. Friendly with teachers, good at most sports, huge friend group, and always out somewhere with someone comes to mind. While it is all true on some level, deeper down he really prefers to be alone, hence him taking a more laid-back approach to life this year, not really going out as much yet still striving to keep up his social persona. He doesn't mind getting to know new people, but tends to be stand-offish due to rumours out there about his last relationship, especially since Celeste is a first-year now and was best friends with his now ex-girlfriend.. They don't get along and it's a huge sore spot for him since seeing her reminds him of his ex, most people thought they were going to end up being end-game and he might've too. Now, he'll flirt loosely with other girls but tends to back off once feelings come into play or when they start to get attached, after all, nothing lasts forever.  

When it comes to his friends, he's often there for them but tends to be more reserved and holds back when it comes to situations, needing to hear the full story before getting involved. He doesn't really eat a lot due to his eating and sleeping schedule being thrown to the wind, so he's a bit underweight and a tad bit toned from all the sports he plays to keep himself occupied. He doesn't like to be doing nothing, it's often then that unwanted thoughts come to bug him, so he's often seen doing something to keep busy, even if it's messing around on his computer. He also doesn't have the brightest awareness when it comes to how others might feel, and tends to feel a bit stupid or put off when he doesn't notice and tries to make up for it. Can get kind of angry fast and might take some time to apologise, but normally feels bad after even if he won't admit he's wrong.
*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆   ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

◃ Doesn't have any pets but enjoys animals if he finds them cute.
◃ Can't cook to save his life.
◃ Has a really nice smile but doesn't really show it.
◃ Also can't take care of any living thing to save his life, shared a plant with his ex but got rid of it after they broke up.
◃ A bit stubborn
◃ Pretty smart but doesn't feel a need to show it.
Last edited by SilverWoes on Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:53 am

♡. - Celeste - Avoidance/Frenemies -
Kyler's breakup was tough and seeing Celeste not only reminds him of his ex, but how bad the breakup went, especially since she's still best friends with her despite the distance. That and Celeste obviously does not like Kyler, whatever friendship they had before is all downhill.

♡. - Camila - relation -

♡. - Benjamin - relation -

♡. - name - relation -

♡. - name - relation -

♡. - name - relation -

dm for relations
Last edited by SilverWoes on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacekid. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:07 am

Since cs removed my photos of models?? how do u copyright a selfie of a model?? idk anyway fc is faya feeviun red/brown haired pictures only tho. not her split dye. jeez this would be easier with PICTURES cs 💀

words words words
words words words[
words words words
words words words

kinley annalise martext
    kin , or kit
    18 years of age
    taurus sun, capricorn moon, libra rising

cisfemale, she/her pronouns, demisexual
    the golden girl
    naturally dark red hair, deep brown eyes
    5'5" 111lbs, slim figure, naturally small

tries her best to stay out of the spotlight
    often goes unnoticed by others, and likes it that way.
    keeps her head down most of the time, just wants to finish school.
    is struggling between yale, harvard and princeton. all have preliminarily accepted her but is trying this out
    tries to be nice to others, and stay out of trouble.
    wants to become a nurse or a neurosurgeon one day
    very sweet, super kind and has a huge heart, but can be way too matter of fact, and realistic.
    is absolutely awful with deadlines, so she usually completes all of her work DAYS before it's due.
    its not that she's unfriendly, she just isn't used to small talk, or people being nice to her because of when she was younger. you know the whole 'smart kid gets made fun of' trope.
    passionate about STEM, music, makeup and cats
    hasn't and most likely will not date anyone but is a hopeless romantic
    could flirt like a god if she wanted to, mostly due to observation of others. but won't due to the fear of rejection. also she's oblivious.
Last edited by spacekid. on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacekid. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:08 am

r/s
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spacekid. » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:08 am

since cs removed my photos :)
fc is Leandro Dayker
-vanner lee malcolm
-honestly bf goals
-canadian bby
-super thoughtful
-bisexual
-does annoying stuff bc he loves you
-protective
-pda is a must
-loves cats, a lot
-athletic, muscular build
-he's a building tbh 6'4"

LARGE WIP BUT HERES SOME BASIC INFO
-likes to annoy others playfully
-great cook, no srsly
-animal lover
-very friendly, all smiles (usually)
-gentleman
Last edited by spacekid. on Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me