eastwood elite → discussion/forms [closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

eastwood elite → discussion/forms [closed]

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:54 pm

main thread | discord server
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Everyone has heard of Eastwood, the most prestigious college in all of the United States. Located in the heart of New York, this school is home to the best of the best. Every year, scouts will scope out a handful of successful students to offer them a place at their school; students only get in through scouted scholarships. It's a requirement to stay on campus first year, but their royal facilities often keep many of their students close.

This year, the school has lowered the bar a bit, and they're accepting both by scholarship offers and best-written essays. And, under the table, are taking money from demanding parents. Not that they would ever admit to that aloud.

They suspect a change in crowd this time around... Will Eastwood be able to keep its bedazzled title, or will things go downhill?

Last edited by senna_ on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 2:58 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ camila aguirre

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 3:00 pm

██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
xxxxxxxxImageImagexxxxx.x.xImage
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxxxx
Imagexxxxx

x
    𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?──────────┐

i. camila brooklyn aguirre ..ii. often called cami
    iii. nineteen years old..iv. cisfemale [she/her]
    v. pansexual ..vi. second year student
    vii. accepted through scholarship...

└───────────────┘
xxxx..███████████████████
xxxx...───────────────
xxxxx.
xxxxx.
Image.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘─────────────────────╖

Camila is the definition of a good girl. She strives for good grades, has a good bunch of friends,
and certainly wouldn't even think to do anything that goes against the law. She's extroverted,
though not over-the-top; Cami strives to be that friendly face someone remembers they can
come back to. If anything, she can be considered to be more of an ambivert, though her scale
usually only leans towards the introverted side of things when she craves solo comfort. Some
could consider her "weak" in the sense that she doesn't usually take harsh words and punish-
ment well, but Camila often hides her troubled thoughts and feelings to such a degree that it
really can indeed knock her right out. Although very supportive towards others and always
willing to lend them a shoulder to lean on if need be, she treats herself very differently. She is
not very good at coping with her own emotions; she can become unintentionally distant, or
quiet, worried that spilling her problems to someone else will make their life more dreadful.
However, she can only do this for so long before she snaps, in which she then falls into a very
dark place in her life, and it takes some time to coax her out of it. Thankfully, this has only
ever happened once or twice.

The idea of change sets off her anxiety. Camila likes knowing the outcome of a scenario and
likes knowing where she stands and what she can do, and having something come at her with-
out preparation makes her extremely nervous. Crying is often her go-to, although she hates
it when others see her shed even a single tear.

She is passionate about the things she loves and relies on, and can be rather expressive over
her adorned feelings if someone questions it. She has a good connection on an emotional level
with those around her, feeling her individual being can become part of the group in order to
truly feel what others are dealing with. She is sensitive towards the feeling of suffering in
particular, though openly shows her concern more when it is based around another being and
not herself. Camila's pretty logical, but she does have quite the imaginary mind, and often likes
planning out fake little scenarios in her head, especially to ease her nerves. When it comes to
putting a fist down on decisions, Cami often relies on personal concerns. She likes taking
control, or at least making sure she voices her opinion, to satisfy herself. Because of her zeal,
determined nature, she does indeed make a good leader, but, as usual, she'll make sure every-
one is okay with this, rather than automatically pushing forward. Camila does her best to look
at both the goods and the bads in the situation, rather than siding with one over the other for
whatever reason. She does her best to be mindful about making decisions, although she knows
she's not perfect and won't ever be able to satisfy everyone.

All in all, Camila really is quite the sweetheart. Enthusiastic and always there to cheer someone
one, she likes to think of herself as the successful big sister, or the "mom friend." Although she's
hard on herself, both with her emotions and her grades (a shameful people-pleaser, something
even she would admit to), she is pushing through day-by-day, and to her, that's an awfully good
start.

╙───────────────────────────╜

xxImage
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Stands at
roughly five
foot seven,
average body,
round face,
honey-golden
skin, raven
black hair,
gentle waves,
nearly black
eyes, carries
the scent of
rose & clary
sage. fc is
humberly
gonzález

└─────┘

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘──────────────────────────────╖

If Camila were to sit down and write an essay on her family backstory, she'd have nothing more than an unimpressive paragraph.
She was born to an American woman who's an elementary school teacher and a Venezeluan man who works for Ford vehicles. She
is an only child, and while she feels pressured to do well and impress her parents, her parents are very supportive of anything
and everything she does. They had told her growing up that as long as she attends college, they would be happy. She was very
involved in volunteer work throughout her younger days (and even still) and had a starting job as a newspaper girl. Now, she
works in a restaurant, serving to make extra pocket money. Money is a bit of an issue for her family, so she has to work longer
hours, but she knows that between the three of their salaries, they'll make it work. She was offered a spot at the school via
scholarship & has gotten another one for her second year.

╙───────────────────────────────────╜
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 3:01 pm

██████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    ─ born august 24th
    ─ born in toronto & moved to ny when she was eleven
    ─ 110% a plant mom & loves them to death
    ─ really good artist
    ─ likes theatre but doesn't think she has the confidence for it
    ─ really wants a picnic date
    ─ puppies >>
    ─ doesn't really like sweets? except doughnuts
    ─ literal workaholic
    ─ huge book nerd
    ─ participates in various community service clubs, the
    debate club, and book club. Volunteers a lot when the
    school needs students
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ relations ]

nyxalia | pos/neu/neg
nyxalia seems really sweet, and camila wants
to get to know her more. she's a bit shy, but
cami doesn't think that'll be an issue in terms
of socializing.

celeste | pos/neu/neg
cami can already tell these two will get along well.
she admires celeste's devotion and go-getter attitude,
and also sees a lot of herself in the girl.

kinley | pos/neu/neg
words words words words words words words

benjamin | pos/neu/neg
cami doesn't have a huge opinion on benjamin,
mostly because she doesn't really know him.
he hides in the shadows a lot & she has so much
going on that she hasn't tried to get to know him.

bellamy | pos/neu/neg
in the beginning, camila was a bit iffy about
bellamy and his party-animal attitude, but she
senses there's more to him and wants him to
know that she's around if he needs someone.
enzo | pos/neu/neg

quinn | pos/neu/neg

kyler | pos/neu/neg
one of the first guys she's crushed on. it didn't
last long and she never said anything about it,
but nowadays, she still enjoys his company, even
though she senses there's something bothering
him with her new choice in friends...

vanner | pos/neu/neg
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ❝ benjamin malford

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 3:01 pm

██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
xxxxImageImagexx.x.xImage
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────xxxxxx
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx

x
    𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?──────────┐

i. benjamin edward malford ..ii. likes benji
    iii. eighteen years old..iv. cismale [he/him]
    v. demi/bisexual ..vi. first year student
    vii. got in with parents' money...

└───────────────┘
xxxx...───────────────
xxxxx.
xxxxx.
Image.xx

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘─────────────────────╖

Benjamin is an introvert, the kind of person one would spot sitting alone on the outskirts
of a party, against the wall with nothing more than his thoughts. He isn't a cold person,
but he has a hard time opening up to others. To him, regardless of the lack of bubbliness,
Benji is most happy with his own company or the company of whatever few close friends
he has. He isn't shy, and therefore won't push away company, but Benji is choosy when it
comes to deciding who to truly befriend. His few friends are close once he accepts them,
though; Benji is honestly a very loyal person, even if he may appear uninterested from time-
to-time. It seems he often gives off a very self-confident vibe, maybe even obnoxious, given
his outside "I don't really care" attitude, though it's not in that way at all. There's a difference
between being unpalatable and knowing what to let get to your head, and Benji works well
off of that sort of attitude. He's grown thick skin and doesn't take a lot to heart, at least not
very quickly. In a way, it makes him seem careless and insensitive, but in reality, it's more
1) figuring out how to voice his thoughts and feelings, and 2) figuring out what's actually
worthy of one's time.

Benjamin has little control over his emotions, and he hasn't a clue how to properly handle
them. He's developed a bit of a short fuse over time, likely from 1) his unstable household
(moving schools practically every year) and 2) his current step-father, who can throw out
a hurricane of rage on cue. He knows he should be more sensitive and in-tune to different
emotions, but his and others, but he'd become such an expert at remaining stonecold at
home that he doesn't know how to break free from that. He isn't exactly a touchy person,
but he can be a real sweetheart to those he opens up to and decides to trust and befriend.
He gets extremely protective over those who are special to him and won't think twice
about doing even something reckless to lighten up their mood. Although Benji does do this
for his trusted peers, he wouldn't go as far as saying he's a people-pleaser; seeing others
contented, especially if he helped them get there, makes him feel good, too.

Benji is quite good at listening, even if it doesn't seem like he is interested, or if he doesn't
even know himself that he's paying attention. He picks up keen details and remembers a lot,
regardless of where his eyes are in that moment. He is also pretty understanding and can
actually give out a decent piece of advice now and then, but not to everyone, because Benji
finds advice valuable, and wouldn't pass it out to someone who gives him a weird vibe.

He's a hard worker, though does it to keep his mind busy and content, rather than doing it
to please others. Because of this, however, he finds he can accidentally become a bit judge-
mental to those who don't work, given the scenario. He's a perfectionist, as much as he
hates to admit it, and finds he often can't work himself out of this trait, either. He dislikes
talking about his emotions, but is secretly a big sucker for romance, or at least something
intimate that makes him feel loved and wanted. He can be a real romantic once he falls.
It does take him a while to settle down because he grew up with a lack of emotional
connection. Secretly, Benjamin really is one big cuddle bug, and he is actually a real sweet-
heart towards those that can peel away his shield.

In short, Benjamin certainly does have more layers to him than some may believe. He comes
across as a tougher person than he actually is because he despises his vulnerable side, and
doesn’t wish for others to see him as what he’d call a “weakling.” He has a hard time opening
up, but patience is key, and he respects respect; Benji desperately wants to change his attitude
around, but like everything else, it's always easier said than done.

╙───────────────────────────╜

xxImage
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Five foot ten,
average body,
pale but tans
easily, hazel-
brown eyes,
chocolate
brown hair,
curls, carries
the scent of
cinnamon &
a hint of
hickory wood
mixed with
smoke, fc is
benjamin
wadsworth

└─────┘

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘──────────────────────────────╖

Benji had a rougher childhood than he likes to let others know about. Growing up, his family was constantly on the move. His
mother had him young, at seventeen; she was kicked out of her living space because her parents were mentally unstable and
"didn't want to deal with her anymore." She had snuck into a bar, met Benji's dad, and was pregnant after two meets. The two
travelled around for a bit together, and soon after Benjamin was born, she found out his father was cheating on her. She packed
up and left in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, she was barely eighteen, and could not fend for herself. Along the way, an
older man took her in for work. However, she was at a disadvantage, because he grew fond of her; a bit too touchy and a lot of
uncomfortable feelings. Benjamin's mother disliked the man's intentions but couldn't do much about it; he gave her food, a place
to stay, and a job. She fled one night, though, randomly, after receiving a large portion of money. Along the way, Benjamin by her
side, his mother ran into multiple different men, moving in and out and about due to her instability. Eventually, she managed to
get a room at an old, worn-down motel, and that's when she met Stephen. Stephen was an alcoholic and evidently an abuser, but
he was rich, and so Benjamin's mother took it upon herself to get to know him. One thing after another, she was pregnant again,
and the two got married. However, the sky didn't clear up for them. Stephen began wasting a good load of his money on both
drugs and alcohol, and they were soon back to struggling. He wasn't kind to the children, either. He especially wasn't nice to
Benji, who 1) was born to a different man and 2) was considered "too feminine" because he didn't like football or alcohol.
Benjamin became the punching bag, the stress-reliever. Although this knocked him down, it also caused him to grow thicker skin.
He became awfully protective over his mother and younger sister Jenny and promised them one day he'd help them through this.
Stephen was impossible to escape. Over time, however, intentions changed and secrets were revealed. Benjamin was sixteen
when he found out that his mother wasn't as innocent as she had portrayed herself to believe. The large amount of money she
had received years prior had been stolen; she had come crimeful actions to rob a stranger's wallet. Unfortunately, that was the
only crime Benjamin knew of, though to this day he suspects there's more to her than what she says. This suspicion rose when
his mother came home again and told him they were going to pay for his schooling. Although Benjamin knew Stephen wasn't poor,
he knew the man spent all of his money on himself one way or another, which made him believe once again that this money was
not simply handed over to her.

Whatever the case may be, the large chunk of money granted Benji's way into Eastwood. "To guarantee good education,"
was her excuse when he had protested that he could work on his grades (which had fallen through the roof since Stephen started
abusing him). However, he was accepted. To everyone else, Benjamin got in from a well-written essay, but he and his mother
know the real truth.

╙───────────────────────────────────╜
Last edited by senna_ on Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 31, 2021 3:02 pm

████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    ─ born april 18th
    ─ can speak french & english fluently
    ─ a bit of a dreamer but would never say it out loud
    ─ aspiring writer and/or editor
    ─ tbh just wants to stargaze
    ─ knows it's a bad habit but he can't stop smoking
    ─ likes going for drives when upset
    ─ would like therapy (/needs it)
    ─ can get vv protective over those he loves, sometimes can even get unintentionally a bit
    possessive if jealous? A habit of his father's he's accidentally enhanced
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ relations ]

camila | pos/neu/neg
benji doesn't have anything againt camila, she's
just to bubbly and "out there" for him to feel
any sort of connection.

nyxalia | pos/neu/neg

celeste | pos/neu/neg

kinley | pos/neu/neg
bellamy | pos/neu/neg
something deep down tells benji he means well,
but bellamy's care-free attitude doesn't sit well
for the first bit. he also isn't super pleased that
bellamy is so upset over his father's expectations,
and perhaps he could even consider himself envious
over it, because he'd never experienced that himself.

enzo | pos/neu/neg
surprise! the last place benji would've expected
to run into a fresh ex would be at a school he
doesn't want to attend. although he knows he
played a big part in their breakup, he's too
prideful to admit to his mistakes.

kyler | pos/neu/neg
kyler seems fine, but there's definitely some-
thing about him that will take a bit to get used to.
He can't quite figure out what that is yet.

quinn | pos/neu/neg

vanner | pos/neu/neg
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// 𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑶 !

Postby strawbs. » Mon May 31, 2021 4:05 pm

i. full name is lorenzo park. ii. nickname, enzo (preferred). iii. mar 28, aries. iv. 19 years. v. male, he/him. vi. homosexual/romantic. vii. black hair with dark green streaks; dark brown eyes. viii. broad build. ix. 5'11". x. second year, got in by parent's money. xi. face claim is lee byounggon.

lorenzo is born as the younger child alongside his older brother to a korean father and american mother. friendships were tough as he's always been on the move, from place to place since he was young. life's not usually the best at home, so he tries his best to steer clear of it when possible. his brother mylo was universally loved by everyone, so it shocked everyone when he died in a car crash last year. they were very similar to each other, becoming a duo most known for causing trouble. however, mylo was more controlled and did well in classes. enzo isn't exactly top tier with grades. he misses out on a lot and constantly brushes off missing assignments and bad grades. when there's a topic he doesn't understand, he's prone to give up and move onto something more fun. despite this, he's one of the most warm, outgoing and fun-loving students. he gets along with everyone (except for a select few) and welcomes them with open arms. enzo never seems to need a recharge, always down for a party or adventure. he's always happy to help others, but isn't really the best one to go to for advice, considering his own issues. some may call him a hypocrite; he doesn't do well in self-care whatsoever. he ignores his problems instead of working on fixing them, and he's not verbal with his troubles. that being said ─ he has a lot of problems that people will notice once they get closer. on the outside, enzo shows himself as sarcastic and sassy; it's a rare sight to see him without a smile or a grin, always cracking jokes at inappropriate times, which others can take as him being insensitive and uncaring. he's a thrill seeker who doesn't enjoy sitting still. many parents see him as a bad influence, but he truly means well, only wanting everyone to have a good time. on the other hand, he can be incredibly airheaded at times; an impulsive, reckless boy who doesn't seem to reflect on words or actions, so he may be totally oblivious to feelings. when he's hurting, he tends to hurt others accidentally. hidden underneath, enzo's very troubled. fortunately, he's highly tolerant of pain, though when he is angered, it can be difficult to calm him down.
Last edited by strawbs. on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby strawbs. » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

benjamin [ex-boyfriend]
they dated during the summer. enzo knows he's partially at fault for the
breakup. he thought it would be something fun and it turned out to be a
mistake, considering he's wasn't (and still isn't) in the best state of mind
for a serious relationship. he feels guilty about it, and still cares, but like
all his issues, he has no intention of confronting or owning up to it.

quinn [neutral]

bellamy [positive]

kyler [unfortunate crush]

vanner [best friend]

camila [positive]

nyxalia [positive]

celeste [dislike]

kinley [neutral]
Last edited by strawbs. on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑵 !

Postby strawbs. » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

i. charlie quinton bishop. ii. goes by quinn preferably. iii. july 4, cancer. iv. 18 years. v. male, he/him. vi. demiromantic asexual. vii. light blonde hair; dark brown eyes. viii. small frame. ix. 5'9". x. first year, accepted by an essay. xi. fc is nishimura riki.

─ rude boi
      ─ acts like he doesn't care about anything
      ─ hella introverted
      ─ secretly but very obviously nervous in large crowds
      ─ reaching the high expectations of his parents is v tiring, allows no room for friends (he believes)
      ─ soft boi on the inside
      ─ surprisingly clingy (he doesn't get much attention at home :<
      ─ anxiety and depression uwu
      ─ oldest child in a household of WHAT (seven)
Last edited by strawbs. on Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby strawbs. » Mon May 31, 2021 4:07 pm

benjamin [friend]

lorenzo [negative]

bellamy [relation]

kyler [negative]

vanner [negative]

camila [negative]

nyxalia [relation]

celeste [negative]

kinley [neutral]
Last edited by strawbs. on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me