white season discussion; officially closed, please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: white season discussion; invite only

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:45 am

@selas I think if they met at a gathering that would be perfect! It would've made a calmer environment for them to somewhat get to know each other, and Palepaw is the type of cat to grow an attachment to others very quickly. He probably would consider it the cheesy "love at first sight" feeling of a young apprentice, and he would've tried numerous amount of jokes to try to get Shiverpaw to open up some more

If they met in battle, Palepaw would feel very torn. He doesn't feel an immense amount of loyalty for his clan, but he wouldn't want to let his mentor and the other high-ranked cats down since he's close to becoming a warrior. Of course, I don't think he would purposefully attack Shiverpaw, but he might try to run him off during battle and get him away from the fighting
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:56 am

Sorry for the delay, I've posted my starters on the new roleplay thread. I've also updated my characters' forms to include relations. Hope this new thread doesn't die before it starts!

@mel
Awww that's adorable! Shiverpaw would love his jokes and they'd definitely help him open up more. He can be goofy around the right people and I think Palepaw is that cat. I think his friendship with Palepaw would strain Shiverpaw's relationships with his clanmates, especially since his mentor is the leader. He does want to make Rookstar proud and he may try to cut ties with Palepaw to please her. But he would struggle to do this and he might end up with a tough decision later on in the roleplay. Shiverpaw would really appreciate if Palepaw chases him away from the fighting, since Shiverpaw is a poor fighter and tends to run away from the action anyway. He wouldn't attack Palepaw and would try to get away from him in battle if possible.

@yen
I love Tinypaw catching on and encouraging her mentor to follow his heart. Antgleam has always been the one to push himself down but Tinypaw might just inspire him to do something different. Antgleam will of course be proud of her no matter what, even when she does reveal her feelings for Beetlepaw. He would be terrified if she goes around telling others about him and Cerisepeach though. Part of him is scared that he'll ruin his friendship with Cerisepeach by admitting his feelings for her, just like Mudsplash did earlier. He doesn't want to involve her in another love scandal and give her clanmates another reason to hate her.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:15 am

I too will be apologizing for being a bit MIA. I messed
my back up and it has been difficult to sit a computer