Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP (Discussion)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 pm

Hey! Could I join in the fun? :3
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:53 pm

tropicalpeacock wrote:Hey! Could I join in the fun? :3

Sure!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Name: Twist
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Alignment: True Neutral
Mate: n/a
Children: n/a
Backstory: Most would expect a rather terrible backstory for a Mewtwo, but Twist's... isn't so bad. Many years ago, an extremely wealthy man desired the strongest Pokemon to protect his precious only daughter, but wished for it to also be kind, playful, a friend to her. He set his eyes on Mew, and known experiments to clone one. Experiments that famously failed, but the man was not deterred and dumped absurd amounts of money into 'fixing' the experiments. The result... was a Mewtwo. Smaller and closer in color to Mew, but a Mewtwo nonetheless. Regardless of the 'failed' experiment, that girl adored the Pokemon, nicknamed 'Twist' for the rather absurd shapes it would twist into while asleep.
Years later, the girl grew up, and started to feel bad for keeping such a Pokemon -- who was clearly restless no matter how much she's grown to care for the human. The girl released her companion with the wish that Twist would simply do whatever she wanted instead of being trapped in the rather boring life she had. Twist has explored the world ever since.
Appearance: Twist is smaller {standing at only about 4'2} and pinker than average, her colors more in line with the Mew she was cloned from, and her eyes bright blue.
Other:
-- Quiet, highly curious
-- Moveset: Recover, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Fortune's Fool wrote:Name: Twist
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Alignment: True Neutral
Mate: n/a
Children: n/a
Backstory: Most would expect a rather terrible backstory for a Mewtwo, but Twist's... isn't so bad. Many years ago, an extremely wealthy man desired the strongest Pokemon to protect his precious only daughter, but wished for it to also be kind, playful, a friend to her. He set his eyes on Mew, and known experiments to clone one. Experiments that famously failed, but the man was not deterred and dumped absurd amounts of money into 'fixing' the experiments. The result... was a Mewtwo. Smaller and closer in color to Mew, but a Mewtwo nonetheless. Regardless of the 'failed' experiment, that girl adored the Pokemon, nicknamed 'Twist' for the rather absurd shapes it would twist into while asleep.
Years later, the girl grew up, and started to feel bad for keeping such a Pokemon -- who was clearly restless no matter how much she's grown to care for the human. The girl released her companion with the wish that Twist would simply do whatever she wanted instead of being trapped in the rather boring life she had. Twist has explored the world ever since.
Appearance: Twist is smaller {standing at only about 4'2} and pinker than average, her colors more in line with the Mew she was cloned from, and her eyes bright blue.
Other:
-- Quiet, highly curious
-- Moveset: Recover, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball

Accepted!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:08 pm

I might join.. Just marking. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:26 am

Name: Mitsunari (Mitsu)
Pokemon: Absol
Alignment: Neutral / Good
Mate: none, maybe open
Children: none, maybe open
Backstory: She was one evil Team's scientist's pokemon, together with Houndoom. All the Team's pokemon were sent free after the villain organization was taken down by police and the members were sent to prison.
Appearance: Normal-looking Absol, but shiny. Her face, horn, and tail are dark red instead of black.
Other: Her partner is Nobunaga the Houndoom.

Name: Nobunaga (Nobu)
Pokemon: Houndoom
Alignment: Neutral/ bad
Mate: had one
Children: had some
Backstory: Same as Mitsunari the Absol, but he is being worked with the scientist longer than her. He was actually the scientist father's Houndoom's son and gif.
Appearance: Normal-looking Houndoom, but larger and muscular than original, has large horns, the other is broken to half.
Other: His partner is Mitsunari the Absol and he is aggressive yet dangerous.

Name: Feather that Glides with the Breeze (Glidebreeze or Glide)
Pokemon: Lugia
Alignment: good
Mate: none
Children: none
Backstory: They have protected the sea for more than 100 years and still do. They love to move around fly in the high sky over the clouds so nobody can spot them.
Appearance: Normal-looking Lugia.
Other: nope

Name: Waves of rushing water (Waves)
Pokemon: Suicune
Alignment: Good
Backstory: She is a traveler, never stays in one place for too long, and is mostly the time on the move. She only shows to those which heart is pure, but still, she doesn't trust humans.
Appearance: Normal-looking Suicune.

I may too more Pokes...maybe lol
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Name: Mitsunari (Mitsu)
Pokemon: Absol
Alignment: Neutral / Good
Mate: none, maybe open
Children: none, maybe open
Backstory: She was one evil Team's scientist's pokemon, together with Houndoom. All the Team's pokemon were sent free after the villain organization was taken down by police and the members were sent to prison.
Appearance: Normal-looking Absol, but shiny. Her face, horn, and tail are dark red instead of black.
Other: Her partner is Nobunaga the Houndoom.

Name: Nobunaga (Nobu)
Pokemon: Houndoom
Alignment: Neutral/ bad
Mate: had one
Children: had some
Backstory: Same as Mitsunari the Absol, but he is being worked with the scientist longer than her. He was actually the scientist father's Houndoom's son and gif.
Appearance: Normal-looking Houndoom, but larger and muscular than original, has large horns, the other is broken to half.
Other: His partner is Mitsunari the Absol and he is aggressive yet dangerous.

Name: Feather that Glides with the Breeze (Glidebreeze or Glide)
Pokemon: Lugia
Alignment: good
Backstory: They have protected the sea for more than 100 years and still do. They love to move around fly in the high sky over the clouds so nobody can spot them.
Appearance: Normal-looking Lugia.

Name: Waves of rushing water (Waves)
Pokemon: Suicune
Alignment: Good
Backstory: She is a traveler, never stays in one place for too long, and is mostly the time on the move. She only shows to those which heart is pure, but still, she doesn't trust humans.
Appearance: Normal-looking Suicune.

I may too more Pokes...maybe lol

Approved!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:27 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:38 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me