ӺﺄกԺ 七Ⴌല Ҝല丫ร Ժﺄรรㄷปรﺄ⊙ก & բ⊙Ѓጦร

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ӺﺄกԺ 七Ⴌല Ҝല丫ร Ժﺄรรㄷปรﺄ⊙ก & բ⊙Ѓጦร

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Any form is accepted as long as it has this basic info:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Back story: (at least three sentences)
Personality: (at least three sentences)

Discussion thread
Last edited by GaySunLord on Mon May 17, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ӺﺄกԺ 七Ⴌല Ҝല丫ร Ժﺄรรㄷปรﺄ⊙ก & բ⊙Ѓጦร

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Violet Hashburg
role; Captain of the Gloria gender; Female age; 35 race; British status; Alive
────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Honest, trustworthy, brave, driven
negative traits;Stubborn, abrasive, cruel, violent

personality: Violet is described by most to be a very masculine woman. She rarely ever wears skirts, finding them idiotic and restricting, instead preferring bloomers and a blouse, the much more suitable option for a captain such as herself. She is very loud, and often frightens people by her sudden bursts of anger, which happens a lot. If you cross her, she will not hesitate to knock you around a bit. Her crew have to tolerate her often true but still cruel insults, and the fact she breaks things when angry. She is very dedicated, and hell bent on getting one over all the other gangs of pirates, and is a wrecking ball if one of them has the misfortune to get in her way.

Appearance: Violet stands at about 5'7, and weighs 135 pounds. As stated before, she prefers bloomers and blouses, and also wears a lady's sun hat on occasion. She also wears leather boots, and keeps her mouth covered with a peice of red cloth, similar to a mask. If you look carefully, you will see that her goggles can be adjusted as needed, and she has a parachute mechanism on her back. She always carries her trusty flintlock pistol on her left side, under her dominated hand, and her rapier on her right side. Her eyes are grey.

history:Violet grew up in the slums. Three of her siblings died, leaving only her and her brother. Her mother died of cholera along with her siblings, and her father was busy at work. She worked as a seamstress for years, until the store she worked at was ransacked. She ended up stowing aboard a Zeppelin, and was a cook and medic on it for a while, slowly moving her way up the ranks until the captain died and she became the owner of the Gloria.
Last edited by GaySunLord on Mon May 17, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 6:15 pm

[center]
☀Edgar Terwilligar​☀
Role; The Disciplinary gender; Male age; Unknown status; alive
positive traits; Wise, enthusiastic, empathetic, kind
negative traits;Anxious, hesitates often, over thinks things, can't understand cues

personality: Edgar is very nervous. He strives to be absolutely flawless, but worries about his actions too much. He hates pushing the workers too far, and often does a lot of work himself. He is very energetic, mostly because when he is nervous he literally winds himself up with a key. He is surprisingly compassionate, and very loyal. He doesn't understand body language or tone differences, and can't know what emotions people are feeling just by visual clues. This fact makes him even more nervous, as he can't tell when people are angry at him, or happy, or sad, which makes it hard to comfort people.

Apperance: Edgar is 6'1, and weights 200 pounds. His entire inner workings are delicate clockwork, covered by an iron skin to protect it. He has a small gear symbol on the back of his neck, which when pressed will shut his systems off. There is a hole in his right wrist, which is where the key that winds him up goes. He keeps the key on a brown ribbon on his left wrist. Ten turns of the key will wind him up enough to run for a full day, but he is terrified he will fizzle out, so he winds himself up a lot. He wears a rusty red peddler's cap, a brown cardigan over a white collared shirt and argyle vest, and brown pants. His "hair" is black, and his eyes are red, and they glow in the dark.

history: Edgar has no recollection of the man who made him, but he does vaugly remember his fellow automatons. He worked as a butler at the castle for a couple of years, before being sold to a factory to supervise the workers. He tries to talk to the workers and be friendly, but very rarely does someone respond. He feels very lonely, and he desperately wants to go back to the castle.

Last edited by GaySunLord on Tue May 18, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon May 17, 2021 12:34 am

Name: Olivia Remington
    Role: Captain of the Zenith
    Appearance: Standing at 5'9" tall, Olivia cuts a dashing figure, whether one looks at her swinging from the rigging or from the wrong end of her gun barrel. Shining blonde hair frames a sharp, mischievous face, weathered by years in the open air yet still full to bursting with roguish charm. She generally wears a long black officer's coat over a vermillion waistcoat, leather trousers, and black leather boots, topped off with a bright red bandanna. Her steel-blue eyes are generally covered by a pair of goggles with a built-in telescopic attachment. In place of the parachute system favored by most who ply the airways, a grapple launcher adorns her left wrist, fed by a spool of sturdy cable attached to her belt. A brace of pistols is clipped to her right side, behind a weathered and beaten sabre that's been in her possession almost as long as she's had the ship. One leg of her trousers is cut short, revealing a clockwork prosthetic leg

Back story: One wouldn't know it from looking at her, but Olivia was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. The daughter of a prominent industrialist, she spent most of her childhood being dragged into high society kicking and screaming. Petticoats and tea parties were objects of revulsion, she much preferred roaming the streets and backways of London, something that would have mortified her parents had they cared enough to find out. On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, she ran away from home for good, hoping to seek her own destiny in the air lanes. She planned to serve as a cabin boy, concealing both her heritage and her gender until she could properly establish herself, but her plans changed abruptly when the Zenith raided her vessel. The stowaway was quick to align herself with the pirates, who cared more about her ability to fix engines and hold a pistol than whoever she happened to be prior, and she quickly rose through the ranks, eventually inheriting the captaincy of the ship. She lost her right leg in a skirmish with a privateer vessel, an experience that's only left her moderately more cautious.

Personality: Age has done little to temper Olivia's fiery spirit. She wants nothing more than to be the most feared pirate in the skies, and with her keen tactical mind and devil-may-care attitude she's well on her way to earning that title. Her lighthearted demeanor and razor-sharp wit have earned her crew's trust, and her ability to pull off daring schemes and brilliant aerial maneuvers has earned their respect. Both mutual, of course, she treats her crew like family, and would move heaven and earth to help them.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:45 pm

Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu May 20, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue May 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Accepted, and you can just make up a last name
GaySunLord