Secrets of Chicago (Discussion and Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Secrets of Chicago (Discussion and Characters)

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:55 am

Zach would love to be friends with Xanthe and Calli! I might edit his form to include them as pals :)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valentine, the accidentally-immortal peacemaker

Postby sammy, » Wed May 26, 2021 9:12 am

my life closed twice before its
close; it yet remains to see if i
mortality unveil a third event
to me, so huge, so hopeless t
o conceive, as these that twic
e befell. parting is all we kno
w of heaven, and all we need
of hell. - emily dickinson, 1896
ImageImage
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxx'xxx"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx
name; allectus valentine nicknames; val, alec gender; cis male age; immortal sexu
ality;
pansexual birthday; march fifteenth mbti; entp-a alignment; chaotic good

xxxxxxxxxxx'xxx"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx

boisterous, sometimes a bit crass, and always on the nose, valentine is not the type of person one would exp
ect to be blessed with the promise of eternity - and yet, here he is, a picture of labour aversion and outrageo
usness, a creature of complete and utter hedonism with a smattering of a god complex. where in the past he
didn't take life too seriously, witnessing the fallout of so many wars has shifted him into peace advocacy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
role; the peacemaker
species; human (derogatory)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
not much is really known about where valentine came from, not only becau
se of his taciturn manner regarding his past, but because all libraries that c
ontained information pertaining to him have been involved in mysterious. r
ecord-destroying fires. he claims that he was 'the fourth person to stab cae
sar', and 'resided over the creation of stonehenge'. these claims are of doub
tful authenticity, but it's borderline impossible to tell when he's telling the t
ruth. there are countless antiques in his home dating back to the middle age
s and medieval era, but whether or not these belonged to him or were stolen
at some point along the line of his life remains a great mystery to all but hi
m. regardless, it is certain that he has lived a smorgasbord of different lives.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
════════
════════
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valentine's relations

Postby sammy, » Wed May 26, 2021 9:19 am

hair; brunette eyes; hazel height; six foot identifying marks; a fractal scar
from the tip of his right shoulder to his wrist. (claims he was struck by lightnin
g, and this is where he got his immortality from. the former is true, the latter i
s not. tattoos; sleeve along his left arm. nationality; british religion; none 〕

relations will go here at some point in time
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 26, 2021 10:28 am

Accepted! Feel free to start!
Lucinda is currently talking to Josh at her archives, but I think it'll be alright to tag her. Or Xanthe, who's with Celia, but I also think it'll be alright to tag them as well!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Wed May 26, 2021 11:55 am

can i just say i just love "human (derogatory)"
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammy, » Wed May 26, 2021 12:31 pm

@consulting_angel
brilliant! i will get something up for him tomorrow hopefully :")

@foe paw
thank you very much i try my best loool

if anyone wants to talk relations you can ping me a pm and i will reply in the morning - i'll probably end up sending a few out soonish if not ! i look forward to bringing his hellishness to the surface
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nicolette Radix - On Vacation

Postby ENGLivesAndZERO » Fri May 28, 2021 1:50 pm

Full Name: Nicolette Radix
Nickname: Nikki, Flower, Willow, Leaf
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: On a Vacation
Species: Human
Powers: N/A (?)
Appearance:
Nikki is a relatively well-off girl, slightly on the stocky side, around 5'5", but can hold her on in a fight. Dark hair, which she usually wears in a braid, hangs down to below her chest, and is typically adorned with various leaves and flowers. She always wear a leaf-green bandana and ribbon in her hair, both of which were passed down from her great-grandfather. Nikki is also often found with her choker, silver band (from her father), pearl bracelet (her sister), and friendship bracelet (her late best friend). Her ethnicity is that of Caucasian, with some Latino features from her grandfather's side. Stormy gray-blue eyes are usually somewhat closed, her mouth curled up ever-so-slightly, gived her a relaxed, laid-back expression. A splatter of freckles adorns her face.
Personality:
Quiet, soft-spoken, serene, and gentle are often words associated with Nicolette. She was well-known in her highschool and college for being well-versed in the herbal department. Needed some parsley? She's got it. Aloe? Absolutely, one moment! You want a meaningful flower arrangement? Sure thing! Nikki loves helping people, and animals.
She can, however, get hotheaded and hostile if someone threatens her friends, animals, or plants, and can use her shorter stature to lure them into a false sense of superiority.
Short Bio:
Born and raised in the rural area of Lee County, Illinois, she was no stranger to farm work, often helping out with the crops, or taking care of the animals. In doing so, she was always fascinated by the way plants grew, animals interacted, and how weather could be both a blessing and a curse. This gave her an appreciation for nature, and beauty, as a whole, and is what inspired her to take the path of an artist in college.
She graduated last year, and decided it was time to visit the Art Institute of Chicago on her own, and explore it at her own pace (instead of on field trips in highschool).
Other: Of her hidden abilities, she'd probably have something floral-themed, most likely being plant manipulation.

Link to her TH
ENGLivesAndZERO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kelmrei Haptomn - The Aura Seer

Postby ENGLivesAndZERO » Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Full Name: Kelmrei Haptomn
Nickname: Kell, Kelpie, Ghosty, Phantom
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Unsure as of now, but probably will lean more towards Aromantic Pansexual
Role: Aura Seer
Species: Kelpie
Powers: Phasing through things, Ghost/spirit communication, Sensing other's emotions (empath, not mind-reading), underwater breathing (Kelpie)
Appearance:
Kelmrei is a tall, pale female that stands at an intimidating 6', with hair that fades from a dark indigo, through lavender, and to a soft, purple-white, which falls to below her waist in faint waves. She's very frail looking, almost akin to a ghost in appearance, but is not overly weak. Her eyes are a piercing amethyst, and her expression is usually a knowing, yet doe-eyed and nervousness, with a slightly turned down mouth, as though she is often unfocused, or lost in thought.
Personality:
Kel is very in-tune with those who've passed, and has been since birth. This has resulted in her being quiet and attentive. However, she has no qualms with assisting those who've recently lost someone close to them, offering comfort and reassurance when at all possible. She usually is in-tune with those around her, and will act accordingly to it (meet anger with calm, sadness with comfort) in an attempt to help. If there are no obvious things needing help, though, she is shy and reserved.
Short Bio:
She was born in Lake Michigan, and lived there until she was twelve, when she moved further from the large body of water. Having grown up around ghosts, Kelmrei is knowledgeable in the afterlife, and has on more than one occasion offered her services to the grief-stricken, be they humans or supernatural. This led her to eventually opening her own shop in the back alley, as well as one in the normal world, where she offers therapy and advice. In her spare time, she raises dogs for both therapy, and casual shows.
Link to her TH (has Kelpie form)
ENGLivesAndZERO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:45 pm

I’m so sorry for the delay, I just started a new job and the timing threw me off a little!

Last bumped by cocogerber13 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:45 pm.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me