Astral Estates! (The discussion thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Astral Estates! (The discussion thread)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:19 pm

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
Hello
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:34 am

Hiii! Gosh, I've missed being here but I actually have something I need to be honest about. I'm going to need to take a seni- hiatus from CS for at least the next month or so. If I promise to start the RP then, can y'all wait just a bit longer to start? Again, I apologize for the inconvenience but I'm doing a summer program that will be taking up a BUNCH of my time. It's gonna be good in the long run just won't be able to RP while I'm doing it...

This came up kind of suddenly and I've realized I need to take this time to take care of myself and get some things figured out...

Don't worry, I'm ok just taking a break for a bit. I hope you all can understand and bear with me. Thank you!
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:17 pm

I’ll always wait for you
Aka I don’t mind waiting
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:13 pm

Hahah it's alright, I can wait some more ^^
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 pm

I can wait
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:29 pm

I can wait a little while longer.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm

You guys are so understanding, thank you all so much! I’ve actually been debating over weather I should take a hiatus or not due to being in the summer program I’m in but I think I’ll have a bit more time on weekends to respond and will possibly be able to respond in the evenings sometimes! I literally just thought of this today because I didn’t realize how chill weekends would be here lol

Anyways, there I go rambling again but, now that I’ve had more time to think about it, I think I’m gonna try and get a starter post up in the morning! Would everyone be ok with that? I’m so sorry for being so back and forth about this, ahhh
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:04 pm

I’m fine with rhat
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Fine with me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:36 pm

Sorry for the delay on posting, ahhh. I should have a starter up by tonight! Gonna add in a couple more characters to the RP though! :33

Name: Miguel
Fandom: Road to El Dorado
Personality: Miguel is very adventurous and fun-loving. Although he would love to be rich, I feel that he values adventure and fun much more than riches. He is sensitive and can't turn a blind eye to someone in need. His since of justice can drive him forward and he often does things without thinking. Although he can come off as not the sharpest knife in the drawer, he is creative and clever in his own ways.
Species: Human
Weapons: None
Abilities: Nothing supernatural
Other: None
Name: Mabel
Age: 13 (the pics from when she was 12 but her appearance hasn't changed much)
Fandom: Gravity Falls
Personality: An optimistic, fun, and energetic girl. Always thinking of the positive, she is very curious, goofy, and passionate about many things. Despite being cheerful most of the time, she can get her feelings hurt easily at times. She is sensitive and will stand up for what she believes no matter what.
Species: Human
Weapons: I'm not sure if it's a weapon but she has her grappling hook with her.
Abilities: Nothing supernatural but she is great at knitting, arts and crafts, and lock picking.
Other: None to say here.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me