[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:56 am

Yep there's a safe place up the mountain that's clear from the rockslide and the debris, kind of a flat area. So all of the dogs will meet up there and the time skip (or the new thread) will be created.

Speaking of the time skip for the new thread, what time would everyone be comfortable with? I was thinking of a month, just so the dogs can have settled before continuing their journey to heal from their injuries and for Jessel to have her pups.

I'll definitely reach out to Lights.Out to see if they're still interested in the roleplay. As for rosebug (Miroku's player) they haven't been active on site for almost a year, so I'm going to deem them inactive for now and remove Miroku from the ranks,,, unfortunately. If they ever want to come back or to join the new thread they're welcome to

Anyways, here's an updated list of dogs that need help or need to move:
      Zane/Ink (Kristine is helping)
      Dionysus/Tychi (helping others)
      Charlotte/Casper (making their way up)
      Catherine/River (please have them move up)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:57 pm

Cool.
Kay.

I'm fine with a month skip. Maybe we can say Thomas and Riann are mates by then (if we don't finish up their conversation).

Ooo boy...
Well, that's fine, I was thinking of just having Jessie crush on Lillian maybe. Or she could even crush on Ink.

who's playing River? I don't feel like I've seen her posted recently but maybe I missed a post.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:31 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Cool.
Kay.

I'm fine with a month skip. Maybe we can say Thomas and Riann are mates by then (if we don't finish up their conversation).

Ooo boy...
Well, that's fine, I was thinking of just having Jessie crush on Lillian maybe. Or she could even crush on Ink.

who's playing River? I don't feel like I've seen her posted recently but maybe I missed a post.

Light's out has River.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:32 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Cool.
Kay.

Ooo boy...

Light's out has River.

Kay kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:55 am

I reached out to Lights Out a while ago -- it sounds like they're still interested in the roleplay but they just haven't posted in a while c:

Just waiting for a few more posts on the main thread! No rush, everyone can go at their own pace. I'll make my final post to wrap up the drama with the small mountains, then the second thread will be created. Please keep in mind that the time skip will be 1 month, so the dogs will be 1 month older and that will be reflected on their discussion forms & the front page roster respectively.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:53 am

That's fine by me.
I hate doing math...would Jessel's pups be only three weeks old then? She's got a week left and a month is for weeks so they'd be three weeks old then right?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:56 pm

πš‰πšŽπšžπšœ

Zeus β€’ 5 years β€’ Male β€’ Soldier

name β€’ Zeus
gender β€’ Male
age β€’ 5 years
sexuality β€’ Pansexual
breed β€’ German Rottweiler
rank β€’ Soldier
crush: β€’ open
β€”β€”β€”
appearance β€’ Zeus is a large, stocky German Rottweiler. He has medium brown colored eyes and a long tail that curls slightly at the tip.

personality β€’ Despite his past, Zeus is a very friendly dog. He enjoys meeting new dogs and always loves a good chat. He’s courageous and loyal, not afraid to do anything for those he loves. Zeus is a bit absent minded, often finding himself zoning out lost in thought.

family β€’ Artemis - sister (location unknown)

backstory β€’ Zeus was trained to guard and to fight. Most days, Zeus would guard a large junk yard alongside two other dogs. One was his sibling, Artemis, and the other was a Doberman by the name of Maverick. Those were his favorite days, not many people wanted to break into a junk yard so Zeus would get to roam freely around the vast piles of trash. However some days Zeus’s owner would take him to a large building, a dog fighting ring. These were Zeus’s least favorite days. He never enjoyed fighting others, and it was never something he wanted to do, but his owner demanded him to win each time; and he didn’t want to face the repercussions. Zeus was dropped off at the island by his owner when the ring got busted, and his owner left town. Although he loves his new life, he wonders were his sister and friend are.

extra info β€’ none

π™Ύπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ

Olive β€’ 2 years β€’ Female β€’ Trapper

name β€’ Olive
gender β€’ Female
age β€’ 2 years
sexuality β€’ Heterosexual
breed β€’ Bernese mountain dog
rank β€’Trapper
crush: β€’ Open
β€”β€”β€”
appearance β€’ Olive is fluffy Bernese mountain dog with dark brown eyes

personality β€’ Olive is a very kind soul, never wanting to harm a fly. She doesn’t enjoy the hunting part of living out on the wild, but accepts that it’s something that must be done. She’s very loving and hopes to find true love someday, and have a family over her own. Olive is open minded and has a big heart, always seeing the good side of others. Although generally kind, Olive will not tolerant slander or harm or her friends or family.

family β€’ Open

backstory β€’ Olive was born a stray in an abandoned barn with 3 other siblings. Although her father left before they were born, her mother was an excellent single mother. The pups never went hungry, and always felt safe in the comfort of their barn. They lived a happy life until Olive was around 10 months old. Some humans came and chased them off, attempting to trap them. Olive got separated from her family and taken to the island to be dropped off.

extra info β€’ nope c:

πš‚πšŒπš˜πšžπš

Scout β€’ 6 months β€’ Male β€’ Pup

name β€’ Scout
gender β€’ Male
age β€’ 6 months
sexuality β€’ Unsure
breed β€’ Jack Russel Terrier / Basenji Mix
rank β€’ Pup
crush: β€’ open
β€”β€”β€”
appearance β€’ Scout is a brown and white Jack Russel Terrier mix with deep, dark brown eyes

personality β€’ Scout is a friendly and helpful pup, always wanting to help others wherever he can; even if he’s small. He’s playful and never seems to run out of energy, which will be good in the future when he needs to help hunt for the pack. He’s adventurous and loves exploring different parts of the island, even if he’s not supposed to.

family β€’ Open

backstory β€’ Scout doesn’t have much of a backstory. His mother was a purebred Jack Russel Terrier who had a litter with a Basenji, which their owners did not approve. As they weren’t purebreds, the owners took the puppies out to the island, dumping them into the water. Scout was the only survivor.

extra info β€’ Afraid of water

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 pm

@oceanz Accepted! Scout will have to be fostered by one of the mothers Jessel or Snow, if that's okay

Feel free to jump into the roleplay, the current scenario is that there's just been a rockslide and the dogs are traveling a short distance up the mountains to safety

@Spirit Yep, they would be a week old! Should I make the time-skip a little longer so that they're old enough to travel? Or will others help Jessel to carry the pups?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm

I honestly want them to be a month old so they can crush on Scout or Ash and then Misty but they still might be a little too young.

But if its okay to make the skip longer so they can be a month or even two months old (if that wouldn't be too long), then yeah, go for it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 pm

Melody. Are you going to keep the old rp thread or do a new one? Or only make a new discussion thread for forms?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me