[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:09 pm

Should I wait for another skip, or should I just change Jessel's due date again?

We should probably have her have the pups, but I don't think you'd want to have to do another skip so soon.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:38 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Should I wait for another skip, or should I just change Jessel's due date again?

We should probably have her have the pups, but I don't think you'd want to have to do another skip so soon.

I think you could wait for the chaos settle down a little bit? Or when they go to the safe place so there was not so much drama at the same time.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:18 am

any possibility you guys would start a v.3 so its easier for a new player to join? im just a little intimidated haha
β”Œ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
𝐬𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
π‘ π˜©π‘’/π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿ
═════
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
═════
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”˜
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Should I wait for another skip, or should I just change Jessel's due date again?

I think you could wait for the chaos settle down a little bit? Or when they go to the safe place so there was not so much drama at the same time.

Yeah, that would be fine.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:01 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:

Yeah, that would be fine.

I could do a short time skip of 3 days (to accommodate for injuries) so that they're off of the small mountains and she could have her pups then -- if you want. But the time skip would occur after the chaos ends and the dogs find safe shelter for the night at the top of the mountain

shadow~wolf wrote:any possibility you guys would start a v.3 so its easier for a new player to join? im just a little intimidated haha

Hmm I would consider that a possibility... making a fresh thread might bring attention to other people and we have plenty of open roles that need to be filled.

What does everyone else think? What do y'all think about a Version 3 thread created after the dogs are off of the small mountains with some map updates and a definitive plot line?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    I could do a short time skip of 3 days (to accommodate for injuries) so that they're off of the small mountains and she could have her pups then -- if you want. But the time skip would occur after the chaos ends and the dogs find safe shelter for the night at the top of the mountain

Yes please. That's fine.

shadow~wolf wrote:any possibility you guys would start a v.3 so its easier for a new player to join? im just a little intimidated haha

Hmm I would consider that a possibility... making a fresh thread might bring attention to other people and we have plenty of open roles that need to be filled.

What does everyone else think? What do y'all think about a Version 3 thread created after the dogs are off of the small mountains with some map updates and a definitive plot line?

I guess I'd be fine with that since its been a couple years since this new version was made. The only problem might be finding forms to repost them (I cant search in the actual RP...Like, you're supposed to have a search bar on the RPs. My Kindle doesn't bring up the search thing on the actual RPs though).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:39 pm

Spirit. Lillian was hetero, but I am going to chance her to Bicurious instead. There could be more changes with that way.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:I guess I'd be fine with that since its been a couple years since this new version was made. The only problem might be finding forms to repost them (I cant search in the actual RP...Like, you're supposed to have a search bar on the RPs. My Kindle doesn't bring up the search thing on the actual RPs though).

I just realized this thread was created in 2021, that feels so long ago LOL. Anyways yes I agree, I think we need a fresh start (once the chaos settles down and the dogs are safe ofc) and the plot would continue about the same way -- meaning the dogs would still be continuing their journey in a temporary camp after the small mountains.

But in your case Spirit I can search your forms and PM them to you when the time comes, if that helps
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:32 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:I guess I'd be fine with that since its been a couple years since this new version was made. The only problem might be finding forms to repost them (I cant search in the actual RP...Like, you're supposed to have a search bar on the RPs. My Kindle doesn't bring up the search thing on the actual RPs though).

I just realized this thread was created in 2021, that feels so long ago LOL. Anyways yes I agree, I think we need a fresh start (once the chaos settles down and the dogs are safe ofc) and the plot would continue about the same way -- meaning the dogs would still be continuing their journey in a temporary camp after the small mountains.

But in your case Spirit I can search your forms and PM them to you when the time comes, if that helps

Yeah

XD that would help.
I almost want to put in new dogs and only keep a couple but...I love all my dogs...Plus, they've all been in the RP so long I probably shouldn't replace any.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me