[ 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕.𝟐 | Discussion ]

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

@silent - thank you! sounds good
- I’m fine with either one adopting him c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:I honestly want them to be a month old so they can crush on Scout or Ash and then Misty but they still might be a little too young.

But if its okay to make the skip longer so they can be a month or even two months old (if that wouldn't be too long), then yeah, go for it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:I honestly want them to be a month old so they can crush on Scout or Ash and then Misty but they still might be a little too young.

But if its okay to make the skip longer so they can be a month or even two months old (if that wouldn't be too long), then yeah, go for it.

I think a month could be better or a half a month, I mean it's hard to walk with newborns, and most of the pack is injured, and some of them may need more than a week to be healed enough to walk (especially those with leg or back injuries).
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:54 am

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:

I think a month could be better or a half a month, I mean it's hard to walk with newborns, and most of the pack is injured, and some of them may need more than a week to be healed enough to walk (especially those with leg or back injuries).

Yeah, I agree.

Edit:
Wait, are they supposed to be living in the mountains now?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:04 pm

Queen of flames wrote:Melody. Are you going to keep the old rp thread or do a new one? Or only make a new discussion thread for forms?

Hmm, I think I was going to create both a new RP thread and a new discussion thread! Just because there are lots of old forms in this thread of players who aren't active in this roleplay, and maybe making a fresh thread will bring some new faces

@Spirit & Queen We could possible do a 6 week time skip? So 1 month and a half. The pups would be 3 weeks old, I think. I'm not sure what age pups start walking or are more active and independent,,, but hopefully it would give enough time for injuries to heal as well

Also the dogs won't be living on the mountains, luckily the trek down the mountains is safe and there will be a cave that they'll find shelter in while everyone is healing. But the trek down the mountains will be included during the time skip, so we don't need to roleplay that part. Idk it'll make more sense when I have the new thread up and running I swear lol
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:22 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:Melody. Are you going to keep the old rp thread or do a new one? Or only make a new discussion thread for forms?

Hmm, I think I was going to create both a new RP thread and a new discussion thread! Just because there are lots of old forms in this thread of players who aren't active in this roleplay, and maybe making a fresh thread will bring some new faces

@Spirit & Queen We could possible do a 6 week time skip? So 1 month and a half. The pups would be 3 weeks old, I think. I'm not sure what age pups start walking or are more active and independent,,, but hopefully it would give enough time for injuries to heal as well

Also the dogs won't be living on the mountains, luckily the trek down the mountains is safe and there will be a cave that they'll find shelter in while everyone is healing. But the trek down the mountains will be included during the time skip, so we don't need to roleplay that part. Idk it'll make more sense when I have the new thread up and running I swear lol

No, no, they'd be older.
She wasn't one week pregnant, she had like one week left.
If we skip six weeks, six minus one is five weeks.
So they'd be five weeks old.
So that's one month and one week, which I'm fine with.

:thumbup:
Good, that makes more sense to me, honestly.
I was going to say, we should definitely skip to them being off the mountain.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 02, 2024 3:06 pm

name… trinity - trinny

age… three years

gender… female

breed… border collie

colour… black and white

eye colour… golden brown

weight… varies between eighteen and twenty kilograms, not pregnant.

size… medium sized dog

rank… stray

crush… none

mate… none, however being a border collie, and is a little against other breeds.

pups… juniper, adopted masie

name… juniper - juney

age… 3 months old

gender… female

breed… border collie

colour… blue merle

eye colour… blue

adult weight… fifteen to seventeen kilograms, not pregnant

size… small/medium sized dog

rank… stray pup

crush… too young

mate… too young

pups… too young

name… masie

age… 3 months old

gender… female

breed… great dane

colour… merle

eye colour… blue

adult weight… fourty nine to fifty kilograms- not pregnant

size… large dog

rank… stray pup

crush… too young

mate… too young

pups… too young

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:20 pm

I would take the "not pregnant" thing out of the weights of the puppies, considering they're only three months old..Of course they wouldn't be pregnant.

Plus, I don't know if mods would like that anyway.

(We also don't really care about weights here, but its interesting you added that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 pm

it’s just how I do my dog forms?

As for the weight… that’s just how much they weigh as adults, nothing to do with being pups. As pups they probably weigh 5-10kilos?

But like I said… I just do the weight in my dog forms
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 pm

Kay (but next to them it says Not pregnant, so that's what I was focused on. Mods get kind of...iffy about things like that when related to pups. Unless that bit was also pertaining to when they're adults.

I don't even let my animal characters have mates until they're like two and half or three though, just...because, rules, I would rather be safe than sorry.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me