(( ──── ★. aion !! ─ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: (( ──── ★. aion !! ─ discussion

Postby sammy, » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:54 am

i was gonna pose that question, actually! i'd like to get a general consensus on what people are happy with communicating on, but if its all hunky dory then i'll be happy to get a server up tonightish (:
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dami » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:01 am

i would prefer discord :)
dami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby braunkatt » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:06 pm

i dont mind !!!!!!!!!! i find discord is easier bc its more quick but im fine with either
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Genesis_ » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:59 am

Doesn't matter to me, I'm down for either!
Last edited by Genesis_ on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genesis_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:28 am

i would prefer discord, but communicating on a discussion thread is fine by me !!
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sammy, » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:44 am

server is up! i’ll get it on the front page in a bit but for now the join link is here :”)
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cecil blackburn

Postby olyve » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:16 am

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

name. cecil blackburn pronouns. him/him role. aion intelligence age. 37 species. human date of birth. january 2nd sexuality. questioning height. 6'0 build. medium, slender eye color. blue quirks. lower jaw sticks out a little when he smiles, talks with his hands, perfect posture. themes. weight of the world by shayfer james, skyfall by adele, little dark age by mgmt faceclaim. christoph waltz.

traits. educated, charming, polite, calculating, curious,-removed-, self-rationalizing

cecil is a gentleman, with immaculate manners and perfect posture. he dresses sharply, keeps himself cleaned and groomed to perfection, and performs his job with grace and effectiveness. he seems to be a pleasant, trustworthy, perfectly put together gentleman, but take a spade to him and you'll find he's a conniving bastard unafraid to blackmail anyone who steps in his path. despite this, he is remarkably loyal to those few he cares for, as well as his country. a subtle, coercive, detective man, every move he makes and every word he says is intentional. every interaction he has is a piece of art, and he loves to toy with people once they’ve been caught in his own traps. ultimately, though, cecil is an opportunist - wherever he thinks the grass grows greener, he'll go, and he'll thrive as best he can - and right now, aion is one fascinating patch of lawn. while he can play at trust as skillfully as a seasoned actor, he has a great deal of trouble truly trusting and connecting to anyone, believing others to be an obstacle in his ambitions or achievements. unsurprisingly, he finds himself lonely and touch-starved quite often. as of late, his thoughts have not lingered on solving the space-time problem, however, but using the chaos to his advantage, whether that be for aion's reasons or personal ones. after all, it's his job to simply gather information - the scientists and field ops solve things. naturally, he isn't open about such things, and wears the mask of a loyal, incredibly skilled detective with ease... and it isn't one he plans to take off anytime soon.

cecil, unsurprisingly for his manner, was a london private eye who found himself working in nyc during the roaring twenties. he found himself delving into the stranger occurrences of the world for a client, and became utterly fascinated. unlike many who end up passing through weak points, cecil purposely looked for one. if it was curiosity that killed creatures as elegant as cats, cecil was willing to die that way as well - no such luck, as he managed to find one that kicked him into 21st century istanbul. he made his way back to mother england, and sought aion - something strange for an agency used to doing the seeking. his extreme curiosity, meticulousness, quick-wit and mastery of hand-held guns have made him an asset to aion.

- dresses business casual every day unless he absolutely cannot.
      - hates getting dirty, keeps himself immaculately clean.
      - secretly a huge softie for cats.
      - despite his prudish look and mannerisms, he goes absolutely insane at parties. no vice is off limits.
      - hates greasy food.
      - has a huge pet peeve about un-ironed shirts.
      - dramatic. he loves making his enemies question just how much he knows about them.
      - goes to the shooting range when he's angry and then cries in the shower.
      - ask him about his life in the 1920s, and you'll be there for hours. he was nuts. he still is nuts, just in different ways.
      - cecil loves languages. he can speak fluent french, italian, and russian. he's pretty much obsessed.
Last edited by rheia on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
olyve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cecil's relationships

Postby olyve » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:20 am

───────────────────────
───────────────────────
key. ★ = positive, ❤ = love interest, ✄ = negative, ~ = indifferent

name. alekall padrac
      relationship. ~/-
      details. to cecil, the brigadier is... well, the brigadier. nothing more than his boss, nothing less. he's a force that cecil wouldn't like to reckon with directly, and it seems that a smidgeon of the eager-to-please attitude cecil had as a younger man emerges around the leader. the brigadier is equally frustrating as he is admirable in cecil's eyes - a man doing his best with the circumstances he has, but one also completely immune to blackmail by virtue of his position. the brigadier has done some truly awful things - but the necessity of them causes the government to turn a blind eye. someone immune to cecil's true weapon of choice must be watched keenly.

name. warren hall
      relationship. ★/-
      details. warren and cecil aren't so different in some ways. both are possessed of an intense curiosity about the world, though admittedly in different spheres of it. in fact, cecil could've been a man of science himself were he not so fond of gunfights and the sheer, sadistic pleasure of watching someone's reputation crumble. he too, is fascinated by the space-time problem (though for very different reasons) and finds warrs' work on his new bird species nothing short of remarkable. as an older member of aion, it brings him a fuzzy sense of joy to watch someone so young achieve great things.

name. baker ammon tarek
      relationship. ★/★
      details. baker, as of now, is likely the closest thing cecil has to a friend at aion. they're an interesting contrast; a man of few words paired with a polite charmer, an honest man paired with a liar. baker keeps cecil in check, and cecil speaks up for baker when he can't do it himself. however, both share a grey moral code, which can and likely will get them into to trouble at some point. there are some things that baker does that cecil will never understand, such as his love for the cafeteria food, rock music, lack of careful planning and the american rapper pitbull, but he enjoys his quiet company anyhow. they do share a love for cats, however.

name. milo bates
      relationship. ~/-
      details. cecil has a quiet admiration for bates' effective manner, something he can respect as someone who values excellence. they do not speak much to one another, not because they don't like one another but simply because they have very little to speak about, more often than not. there is a sense of sadness behind milo's seriousness, one that cecil doesn't quite know how to react to.

name. jennifer colfer
      relationship. ~/-
      details. cecil rarely speaks to jennifer outside of her occupation as a medic. even so, he appreciates her motherly attitude towards her patients, one he experienced himself. it made him a little uncomfortable, not because it was unkind but because it forced him to realize just how touch-starved he was (and still is).

name. laina jenson
      relationship. ~/-
      details. cecil works most often with laina, as a fellow member of the intelligence crew. her effectiveness is something that can make cecil's day, but her boisterousness is something that cecil finds himself annoyed with frequently. there isn't much cecil dislikes more than bad manners and poor taste, and her loudness accounts for both of those things. her ability to pick up on just about anything rather quickly is both appreciated and despised by him - she could be a threat to any ambitions he could muster if left unattended.

name. audrey 'a' walsh
      relationship. ~/-
      details. audrey's empathetic abilities infuriate cecil to no end. he has to stay a good distance away from her to feel remotely comfortable in her presence, and he dislikes how staying away from her reveals in itself just how many walls he's put up. then again, nobody likes their deepest emotions probed, so it isn't really that suspicious. despite this, cecil finds her social clumsiness infinitely entertaining (not in an antagonistic way - the absurdity of it is what he finds hilarious) causing him to suppress a grin when she speaks sometimes.

name. alastair 'deano' deane
      relationship. ✄/-
      details. cecil has had to work with deano a couple of times, and constantly finds himself asking what on earth were you thinking, padrac? apart from his despicable overuse of cologne, deano is too hot-headed and miscreant to work effectively for aion - cecil is convinced he'll be torn apart in a week. his bravado and brash sort of charisma rubs cecil and his gentlemanly manner the wrong way entirely.

name. marley boone
      relationship. ~/-
      details.

name. amanda 'mandy' olsen
      relationship. ~/-
      details.
Last edited by olyve on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
olyve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elliot barker

Postby olyve » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:04 am

──────────────
xImage
──────────────

name. elliot barker pronouns. he/him role. field operative age. 27 date of birth. may 27th sexuality. bisexual height. 5'9 build. lean, athletic eye color. grey weapon(s). pistols, daggers, throwing knives. themes. the bidding by tally hall, disco in the panic room by the bug collector, do it all the time by idkh.

elliot can talk his way out of just about anything except a card trick. as someone with a sly, slippery manner about him, you'd expect him to know some sleight of hand tricks, but his awkwardness is just laughable. that being said, his methods of trickery lie in word play, deals, and his ability to make a tool out of just about anything (people included). he'll crawl, bite, or claw his way out of any situation - he fights dirty, but hey, that's how he made it into the NCA. his smile is infectious, and so is his energy. if there's anyone who lives life to tears, it's elliot, and he's bringing you along with him whether you like it or not. elliot is remarkably motivated by greed, and he can be bribed for just about anything if he thinks he can rat his way out - which he thought he could manage with aion. jokes on him, now that he's a field operative for a government agency focused on eliminating a borderline occult threat, there's nowhere to run but into the fray. elliot loves talking, in fact, he loves talking so much that he'll argue with you about silly things just to win. it comes from a childhood where he constantly had to prove himself among his five other siblings to earn the attention of his parents. unlike some of his peers, elliot is just a normal guy from the 21st century, admittedly as normal as someone who's entire family was murdered can get. that's what made him perfect for aion. truly he's almost perfect - a decisive and charming operative with a way to weasel in and out of any situation, and no family to top it off. that's the problem though... elliot is trying to find a way to use his status as an aion operative to use the weak points to his advantage, and murder the man responsible for the death of his entire close family. the brigadier would fire him, he might screw up the space-time continuum even more, but to elliot, none of it matters so long as they might live.

- the kind of person who can charm his way out of a situation but pushes the door when it says 'pull'.
    - SAD inside. seriously, he still hasn't gotten over his family and compensates for it in unhealthy ways.
    - secretly loves marina and the diamonds.
    - down for anything as long as he can get out of it unscathed.
    - really wants to own a farm when he retires, he just thinks cows are neat.
    - actually really good at baking, will make you cookies if you do something nice for him.
    - praise is his love language. if he speaks highly of you (genuinely - he can and will use flattery to get his way), he's definitely on your side.
    fc. hugh dancy.
Last edited by olyve on Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
olyve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elliot's relationships

Postby olyve » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:09 am

─────────────
─────────────