from the woods > d & f > closed

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: from the woods > d & f > o & a

Postby .watermelon. » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:02 am

♡ ADMIN ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thank you dear. hopefully, he will fit in like a glove. please excuse my rusty writing meanwhile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KinG#5872
.watermelon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:24 pm

@.watermelon. i'm sure that he will and if you hadn't said anything about being rusty, i'd never have guessed it based on your first post! that being said though, i would say that we're a pretty easy going and accepting bunch, so i hope you feel very welcome and comfortable here! c:
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:47 am

Hello, again, so sorry for the long pause in my posting. Real life got chaotic, and every time I thought it was slowing down it'd pick up again. It seems to have settled, so I'll try to be more present.

Edit: Also had to change the reference to Sersha's wolf form, since the other link broke for some reason.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:46 am

Hello! I have not abandoned this and will try to get a post up soon, I'm just closing in on finals/graduation, so there's a lot going on right now. Have several big things due in the next few weeks, so most of my energy is going towards that. :)
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:46 pm

@written in stardust i can definitely empathize with life feeling that way, and even if i couldn't, there'd be no hard feelings on my end! i definitely want this to be something that is fun for you (and everyone else, for that matter!) and not an added stressor, so i'm not to worried about you (or anyone) taking the time and space that they need to make it just that! glad to have you back, though! c:

@scarlet_benoit what i said above to written applies to you too! congratulations on your upcoming graduation, but make sure that you're taking care of yourself during this time, because i know it can be stressful and a lot to handle all at once!

if anyone needs anything, please don't ever hesitate to reach out here or by pm! <3
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:11 am

making a small mark for when i'm done with tonight's dnd session uwu
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

hi all! i'm so sorry for my delay in posting. i fully intended to get a post up this weekend, but the weather was really nice where i live and i, of course, made the mistake of spending too much time in the sun with no sunscreen on, so i ended up with what i am quite confident is the worst sunburn i have ever had in my life. it's been tough for me to think around my discomfort enough to post, but it's starting to feel a little better, so i am hoping to be able to post something by this weekend for sure! but yes, i am teuly sorry for how long it's been, because it's been a lot longer than i intended or wanted!
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:24 pm

I feel that pain. I think a year or two ago I had the worst sunburn of my life on my arms from doing yardwork and I did nothing but sit in front of a fan for like two or three days. If I moved away from the fan they just hurt. lol
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Awwwe, I'm sorry to hear, zhelaniye! Sunburns stink ToT I hope the sunburn feels better. I know aloe usually helps with sunburns, or at least those that aren't too bad. I've heard apple cider vinegar works, too, although I think that depends on the person XD I've tried it myself once and it didn't seem to help at all. Just left the smell of dirty socks hanging around.

ouo I hope your sunburn clears up soon, regardless!
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:08 am

@zhelaniye, I'm so sorry about your sunburn! That really sucks. Definitely try aloe vera, it can help cool and soothe the skin.

Also! I have finally posted something (oh my gosh, sorry for such a long wait). However, I would like to give a heads up that this is probably going to be my last post before graduation because I need to focus on other things, so expect to hear from me again after May 1st! Hope everyone is doing well aside from sunburns. :)

One more thing, @ mimosal, I might send Ava your way soon-ish, since she's partially at the market for horseshoes.
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me