CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:04 am

ok thank you :)
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Does anyone have someone open in the dining pavilion? Ophelia needs to hit up some one apparently.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

astoria evans

Postby wanda. » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:34 pm

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒
    ──────────────
    ➢ ' astor ' & ' crow '
    ➢ cisgender female
    ➢ eighteen, nov 19
    ➢ closeted bisexual
    ➢ claimed by moros

xxx
    xx
    ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
    ──────────────
    ➢ dead since 1812
    ➢ english & scorpio
    ➢ introvert sensing
    ➢ thinking judging
    ➢ fields of asphodel

xxxImage

personality
      xxxxxxxxxx astoria is perceived to be cold and closed off, as she often dismisses others and their opinions if they do not align with her own. she’s openly aggressive and confrontational towards anyone who so much as looks at her strangely. vengeful to a dangerous degree and extremely unforgiving, she’s not someone to cross paths with as she enjoys playing with people by toying with their emotions. she sees herself as superior to most, though some can meet her exceptionally high standards, in which she’s more likely to be lenient with her thoughts and expectations, and will be slightly more polite and tolerable. she also becomes fiercely protective and possessive of these people to an extreme extent. she has an affinity for birds, and the only time she is openly seen as anything close to kind is in the company of crows and magpies.

xxlikes
        tea, birds & cats, embroidery, flowers & gardening, the colour red
      xxdislikes
        most people, loud noises, silence, crowds, bright places, overly warm weather
      xxfears
        dogs & hellhounds , abandonment & being left behind
      weaknesses
      xxloud noises
        there is little noise in fields of asphodel, and due to her time there she finds everything overly loud, and so any actual loud noises cause her pain. she's most comfortable with 'indoor voices' and quiet, hushed tones. while she can handle normal volumes, she struggles with shouting and anything sudden as it's very painful for her.
      xxbright lights
        much like noise, there is little to no light in the fields of asphodel, and so she's become very used to the dark. she can easily see in the dark yes, but in the day she really struggles. she often has to wear sunglasses when she goes outside in the day. it's bothersome and very easy to blind her in a fight.
      xxshe's outdated
        astoria died in 1812, as of such she knows next to nothing about the modern world. she knows how speech has adapted and changed, and that views and customs have changed - but that doesn't mean that she understands it. she also has no knowledge of modern technology, and doesn't understand any of it.
      xxher pride
        astoria is very proud, and often overestimates her ability to avoid danger due to her doom sense. because of this, she usually refuses help. she's not heroic by nature and so if she senses danger she will usually fade into the background until its passed, she likes to think that she cannot be touched. which was proven false when she died.
      background
      xxxxxxxxxx prior to her death, astoria adored all things lady-like; dresses, embroidery and even dancing. most of all she found that she enjoyed playing the part of the perfect lady. she excelled at showing people only what they wanted to see, and later exploiting them. born just north of oxfordshire england, she was a sickly babe and her mother and lord father were unsure that she would survive. her mother never told astoria nor her lord husband of moros, the shame of it all - and there was no proof to be found that the babe wasn’t her husband’s as astoria resembled her mother in every way. eerily so. misfortune followed the child. astoria was always near some disaster, and yet she was never harmed.

1812. something had felt off, astoria could feel some sort of impending doom - she warned her parents not to go into town for a few weeks. they ignored her, and when they returned they brought with them smallpox, which later killed them all. her father was the first to die, and with his death her mother told her the truth, as moros claimed her days later. astoria died the day after she was claimed. her mother followed shortly. she doesn’t remember who she was before her death. only that she enjoyed fooling her company.

physical des
      xxxxxxxxxx the best way to describe astoria’s physical appearance is elegant. she has a certain grace about her, despite her less than desirable personality. with long dark hair and pretty eyes, astoria looks the part of the classic royal lady. she favors dresses over trousers, but will wear them if necessary. she stands at 5’8 with an unnaturally thin frame, because of this she isn’t the strongest physically, but she is annoyingly quick and difficult to catch.

powers & weapons
      xxmother shipton
        a stygian iron tri-edged spiraling dagger that turns into a small sewing needle when not in use.
      xxdoom sense
        she can sense impending doom and can determine what the cause of it is.
      xxumbrakinesis
        she is able to manipulate shadows to make herself invisible, she can also see through the dark
        she is able to shadow travel, however she finds it difficult and very tiring.
      xxfear manipulation
        the ability to make others fear, and feel uneasy and uncomfortable around her - allowing
        her to exploit their weaknesses.
wanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:12 am

Oooh accepted!! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hannah claire nye

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:00 am

font - soda land
face claim - sophia lillis

General Information
Full name: hannah claire nye
Nicknames: freckles, hana, claire, princess (will likely be drowned if called that)
Gender/Pronouns: cisfemale (she/her)
Race: freshwater nymph - river naiad
Birthday: december 5th
Sexuality: biromantic asexual

Camp Information
Weapons:
hannah junior - named after herself, an ineffective squirt gun.
βέλος (arrowhead) - weapon named after the aquatic flower. wooden bow painted white along with multiple celestial bronze arrows stored in a leather quiver lined with kelp.
Cabin: honorary cabin 24
Powers:
immortality (as long as her river - a waterway near the canoe lake - around camp half-blood isn't dried up).
cannot travel too far away from the streams. even with a bucket of river water, hannah will not be able to last long.
able to manipulate her river, averagely conveys her mood (example: if mad, her stream may be extremely hot)
can transform into water and in a human-like form
ability to speak to underwater life (example: fish, turtles, etc)
power of enchanting others into falling in love with her (never uses this)
excellent swimmer, can breathe underwater
Skills:
swimming - she's a naiad so it'd be incredibly concerning if she wasn't able to go through water. hannah is incredibly good at doing any type of swim strokes (she's the best at the butterfly stroke) and she always feels much more natural while doing so. any type of water sports such as water polo or volleyball and she has the upper advantage - it's obvious she would win.
archery - hannah had never been comfortable with melee combat, being up-close with the enemy fighting wasn't her thing, but when she was provided with a bow and arrow, she had enjoyed the feeling. with training by the apollo kids, she was a complete natural and enjoys doing archery as a way to clear her mind as well giving pointers.
drawing (water coloring) - has drawn ever since she was a kid, something she often did in her freetime whenever she was bored or stressed out. seeing anything she finished after lots of hard work and effort had always made her proud about her artwork. likes to borrow a few of the drawing supplies from the iris kids although it's debatable whether or not she asked first.
dancing (ballet) - incredibly flexible and thus her mother taught her how to do ballet when she was young. it may have been strange considering she had to dance on the ground and not the familiar waters. but with enough practice, hannah had adored ballet. one of the disadvantages of being an naiad was that she couldn't move away from her river so she could never see any ballet shows like she wanted to do but hey, at least she could borrow a camper's laptop (as long as she was dry) and watch clips.

Physical Description
slender with tall limbs at 5'10 inches, she has a thin hourglass frame. hannah's smooth skin is incredibly pale, a grayish tint, with freckles absolutely everywhere. mostly round features - small circle ears, heart-shaped pink lips, and an oval face. doe-like and tiny jade/sea-green eyes with curled eyelashes, mono-lidded. has wide nose and perfect white teeth. super curly and short light ginger hair that goes down to her ears. used to be long (down to her knees) however it had been ridiculously a hassle to deal with and there were many who fell in love with her simply because of her looks. would be considered 'beautiful' despite how much she tries to hide herself. the concept of 'makeup' disgusts her as she wants to do the opposite of 'enhancing her beauty,' natural is much more preferred.

hannah hides as much skin as possible with no intentions of being fashionable at all. when outside of the water, she wears a toned down blue raincoat above an orange camp half-blood shirt and gray sweatpants along with socks under sandals (i know, i know, how could she). since she obviously cannot wear lots of clothing when swimming as not only will they be wet but it'd be much more of a struggle to do strokes, she wears the default orange camp half-blood shirt (of course) above a blue one-piece swimsuit. after all, why would she dare to show her shoulders?

Personality & Background
naiads were often seen as gentle and nice, however hannah would beg to differ. she doesn't take too well to strangers and can be distant to first-time demigods, perhaps even a few rude remarks if she's having a bad day. for others that she has gotten used to the presence of, she'll be respectful and polite. to the average eye, she can be quite rough and moody but nobody can deny her intelligence (book-smart). her mind is as quick as her reflexes, she adores solving puzzles and trivia. seeming to always have a plan for anything, you do not want to see her when something either goes wrong or something unexpected happens, otherwise there is definitely an angry and stressed nymph to ensure afterwards! she doesn't take kindly to people who've made mistakes and she doesn't give out second chances lightly. hannah will not forget anything she says to you nor will she forgive. of course there are cases where she has however it's rare. she's alright with change since 'nature is change' is what she says (hannah is unaware that this is a quote from the movie ratatouille) and she's immortal so one learns how to be adaptable. good liar. jealousy comes easily to her.

she is pretty persistent in saying 'no' if she's not comfortable with something and she means it. 'stubborn' isn't a trait people call her however because she'll change her mind and admit that she's wrong if lots of proof is shown to her or a fight were to occur. she hates being forced into whatever and will consistently let others know that. childish behavior gets on her nerves - she's mature and expects maturity from others, in her mind there is no excuse (unless they're an actual child). to hannah, everything can be fixed, and it can be really hard for her to realize that there can't, especially if it's something she deeply cares about it (example: a friendship that broke apart). it may be hard to imagine but she can be sweet when she wants to with compliments and gifts. of course, no hugs though, it's easy to learn that she appreciates her personal space and hates touching others. a big pessimistic, super overprotective of friends and family.

she doesn't want anything to do with love - better to let the aphrodite kids handle all that - and gets annoyed at others flirting with her. besides, hannah quickly recognized she was asexual as she'd never had a desire to be physically with others. and usually they'll pass away in a couple decades anyways so she doesn't think it's worth her time. her fatal flaw is that she isn't trusting enough, afraid of being pulled into a toxic relationship or unpredictability between them or a future of pain. hannah believes that nobody is willing to accept her for who she is or wants to manipulate and hurt her, leading to barriers and walls. a close second fatal flaw is that she strives greatly for knowledge, almost too much to the point where she believes it is her 'life's purpose.' would do anything for it. may possibly go through a volcano just to learn something nobody else has.

quirks - back always straight - good memory - fantasy + mythology nerd - sleeps at evening - knows morse code
likes - water - drawing - archery - ballet - jazz and classical music - change - sad movies - reading - satyrs (her father was a satyr so she has a soft spot for them) - competition - planning - being the smartest one in a room
dislikes - fire - romance - being a naiad - immortality - flirting - rock-n-roll - piercings - tattoos - compliments - strangers - fashion - oatmeal - unsanitary things - plastic - feeling dumb - being pretty - physical contact - mystery
fears - betrayal - unpredictability (not knowing what happens next) - being mortal (dislikes immortality but is afraid of what will happen when death awaits)
allergies - peanuts (throat will close up if eaten)

not much to her background, she was born at camp half-blood and raised by her father (a satyr) and her mother (a naiad). hannah has been here for as long as she remembers - most likely around five decades to a century - time is a bit of a blur personally for her. had an average life of an naiad at camp - gossiping with other demigods, getting flirted by, and watching training. uneventful, hannah often wishes she wasn't immortal despite her fear of what happens after death. she does enjoy the unpredictability of her life though and wouldn't change that about it. the naiad isn't quite sure about whether or not she would classify the current summer as 'unusual' or 'ordinary' as usually there's always something life-threatening seeming to happen. she does worry about whether or not her river will freeze over though.

Personal Relationships
work in progress!!
feel free to contact me about any previous relationships or relations that could be worked out in the future. <3
Last edited by sweet.peaches~ on Sun May 23, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:06 am

Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stellaaaaaaaa

Postby indigo' » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

xxx

╓═════════════☾═════════════╖

-Stella Marie Amaro

-cis female (she/her)

-sixteen/immortal (March 8)

-homoromantic asexual

-Hunter of Artemis

╙═════════════☾═════════════╜

╓════════════════════☾════════════════════╖

-weapons: typical hunter weapons, silver bow and arrow, celestial bronze hunting knife

-powers:
    hunter abilities - immortality, archery
    skills, can speak to animals,
    enhanced physical abilities
╙════════════════════☾════════════════════╜

Stella is tall and lithe, has long, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and olive skin. Before joining the Hunters, her style was understated and casual, usually leaning towards soft, pastel colours, but now she wears the usual Hunter attire. She usually wears fairly subtle makeup.

Stella can come across as stoic and silent, but she’s not really shy or overly-serious, just takes a while to warm up to people and become comfortable around them. She is extremely kind and selfless, always willing to help others when she can, and is patient and level-headed. She is strong willed and doesn’t put up with crap from anyone, willing to accept and be held accountable for her mistakes but also doing the same to others. She is slow to anger, but if someone oversteps a boundary she will put them in their place. She still struggles to stand up for herself at times, as her tendencies have always been to cave in, to let people walk all over her or let others defend her, but over time she’s learnt to be more assertive, even if it has to be a more conscious decision. She’s brave, but never to the point of stupidity, always thinking things through logically before she acts, tries to gather as much information as she can before making decisions or coming to conclusions about anyone or anything. She is also extremely forgiving, as long as someone is actually sorry for their actions, she’ll let it go.

Stella was born and raised in New York City. Due to her timid nature and lack of an ability to stand up for herself at young age, she was always an easy target for bullies looking for someone to pick on, but luckily she had a friend who enjoyed punching and would always stand up for her (gee I wonder who that could possibly be huh). She had held onto an item from her demigod friend, a purple and blue friendship bracelet, not knowing the scent that remained on the bracelet would attract monsters. Two years ago she was attacked by a monster, but was fortunate enough that there was a group of Hunters nearby who saved her from the attack, leading to her decision to join them.
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:59 am

Accepted!!!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:05 pm

alright, it has been a time since i was here, and yes i am in desperate need of a recap if it isn't too much trouble ^^'
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Page 172--> recap for anyone interested

Questers:
-The questers leave camp, but they're not alone! Venti approach
-Nervous pegasi all around
-everyone starts drawing weapons as Mira gives a verbal warning
-Aggy is joyfully humming like the excited greenhorn she is
-they are attacked, prompting Ash to fall off his mount and Teilo to protect him

The "bad guys"
not much, really. Probably awaiting those pesky questers...

General campers/camp stuff
-Vittorio is given a baptism into camp culture by Juliet. Idk if they'll be friends after this...
-Cass summons the powers that be to break up the "Traitor" fight
-Aydan and Ophelia awkwardly seperate after Celeste dips
-Nathaniell and Emmie bond in the strawberry fields
-Hank brings Orin a pain au chocolat because he has no capacity to do anything useful here
-Relia and Jack are going on a picnic??? I guess? They are unaware of the current dramas (for now)
-Tulip & Theo intro post (in transit toward camp)
-Leo plays his part in ruining Orin's good name
-Juliet pulls an Auggie on Vittorio (false initiation rituals, part 2 electric bugaloo)

-Orin dies, causing a power surge across camp as well as a sudden thunderclap
--> Fix-it-Felix is blamed, because some has to be
-Auggie, who was sent to get Orin's phone, pops back in and breaks down
-Hank sees him die, runs off to have a mental moment, hits the beach
-Jude joins the Orin viewing gang
-Orin appears in underworld, meets a gal named Astoria, christens himself "pikachu"
--> honestly a ton of breadcrumbs are dropped in Orin's actual posts from there, but I'm not deep diving there
-Riley comes, sees, and leaves (Orins body )
-Emmie senses that something is wrong, drags Nathan to Cabin 7, that does not go well
-Leo meets Rose and her rat chincilla. It's not a rat, since Leo is afraid of those and Leo is never afraid.
-Jude comforts Auggie
-Orin has 3 items that he can't remember the importance of (a picture, a rock and a train ticket). This is kinda a moot point, as he appears to have no memories whatsoever
-Vittorio is set up by Juliet into being attacked by 4 Ares kids, and proceeds to fight back. He's winning
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me