I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Discussion/Forms

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:14 am

All forms and discussion for this roleplay should go here.

Main Thread
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Oriana –¤– The Tsundere

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:15 am

wip

§ Oriana Emmaline Clarkson §
§ The Tsundere §

"Ever since we were kids,
I'd always be the one to ωακε γσυ υρ when you slept in."
"But this time, when all of this is over...
Will you come to ωακε мε υρ?"

Basics
"Hey, I'm Oriana, but you can call me Ori! My full name? It's Oriana Emmaline Clarkson. My birthday's June 5, and I'm twenty-two years old. Yes, I'm a girl.

Exterior
Oriana is a fairly short girl, standing at 5'3", and has a thin, somewhat hourglass figure. She has dark chocolate brown hair that almost reaches her mid-back, but has it dyed in a balyage-type of style with caramel and blonde highlights and lowlights. Her eyes are light brown; though, when she's sad, upset, or angry, they oftentimes change to a darker shade of brown. She has a fair complexion, and tends to tan quite a bit when exposed to sunlight for long enough.

Personality
Oriana tends to be, upon first impression, a bit immature and rude. While these may be true to her character, it is only true to an extent. In truth, when one gets to know her well, she isn't nearly as much as she was when she just met someone. However, if it is a crush, she will be all the more difficult. She is what you would refer to as a tsundere - in short, this means that even if she likes a guy, she vehemently denies it, and sometimes actually acts cold towards him. Yet, she still does things that subtly prove she's interested, when she thinks no one will notice. After breaking down her walls, though, one will find that she's actually quite sweet, bubbly, and considerate of others. She will be quite loving, affectionate, and loyal to those she genuinely loves and cares about, and is fiercely protective of them. When she's not uncomfortable or unfamiliar with those around her, she's also actually pretty silly, playful, and carefree. She can be a bit insecure, which is why she feels the need to sometimes make herself look confident by talking herself up to people, as though she's trying to prove something to them. She can be quite stubborn, and somewhat childish, at times, and that also can stem from her insecurities.

History

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
Harry - Crush (though she won't admit it)/fiance
(family/friends/enemies open!)

Cute things, baking, animals, anime/manga, video games, (wip)

Dislikes
Spiders, horror movies/shows, abuse, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have three dogs; a female black Scottish Terrier named Jade, a male black Miniature Schnauzer named Shadow, and a female Maltese named Coconut. I also have a Butterfly Koi pond in my front yard."

Other
She has a rose gold necklace with a single cream colored pearl that she always wears, as it was a special gift given to her by her mother as a Christmas gift.

fc: Unknown
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Lewin –¤– The Wealthy

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:16 am

§ Lewin James Patterson §
§ The Wealthy §

Keep moving forward.
Basics
"I'm Lewin James Patterson, but people also call me Lou. Pleased to meet you. I'm twenty-four years old, and my birthday's on June 7. I'm a guy, though I'd hope that's pretty obvious."

Exterior
Lewin is fairly a tall individual, standing at 5'11, and has a fairly muscular build. His hair is dark brown - almost black - and it has a bit of a wave to it. He has hazel eyes that sometimes turn green, based on his mood. His skin tone is fair, and he tends to tan a decent amount when he's been out in the sun for extended periods of time.

Personality
"...Well..."
Lewin is usually pretty chill and mellow; he tends to be a bit on the quiet side - it's not that he's shy, by any means, however. He's just simply more of an introvert, and thus prefers to keep to himself. When getting to know someone, he also generally likes to take time to observe them - as he's generally an observant and analytical person - to make sure that they're really trustworthy. Because of this, he tends to be pretty closed off to talking about his life, leaving him to seem a bit mysterious to most. People tend to feel that he's a bit cold and, at times, bitter whenever that closed off side reveals itself, though that isn't how he intends to come across. He simply has trust issues, and wishes not to be betrayed or taken advantage of, anymore. Despite this, he's generally known to be a patient, sweet, genuine, and caring person that's always willing to help. He always does his best to do what's right - even if he stands alone. In such cases, he's not afraid to fight for those in need, and will boldly face things head-on. He's a gentleman, and once one breaks down his walls, a very loving and affectionate guy; he's sure to treat his friends and girlfriend (or, rather, fiance, in this case) with the utmost love and respect.

History
For the most part, Lewin has had a pretty good life. He was born into a wealthy family in England, and his parents were very loving. He went to private schools, was able to learn many different hobbies, and did a lot of travelling. However, both his parents made sure that he didn't just get everything handed to him - they had both started out dirt poor, and understood the value of hard work, good morals, and to be grateful and appreciative for what they had, no matter how much or how little it was at any given time. They ingrained these values into him and his two sisters, so they had to work hard and learn life lessons that a lot of other kids from wealthy families did not. His classmates found this to be strange, and they always looked down on his family for "putting him through" that. He didn't see it as a bad thing, though, and is grateful that he didn't end up becoming a spoiled brat. When he was 9, his family moved to the United States, as his father had decided it was best for his business to switch their headquarters there. When Lewin was around 16, he met a girl whom he felt he loved; unfortunately, she didn't reciprocate the feelings. Even worse? She pretended that she did, in order to use him. He spoiled her, constantly taking her on expensive dates, and buying her expensive gifts. It got to the point where she even tried to get him to do nice things for her friends, as well. His parents and sisters were incredibly suspicious the entire time, and tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. One day, however, he eventually caught her cheating on him - and, not only that, but she had also spread rumors about him throughout school. It completely blindsided him, and, naturally, he broke up with her. Sadly, the damage had been done. Because of the rumors, which most people believed, he lost most of his friends, and even found out that some of them were also using him for money, status, and popularity. Ever since then, he became very guarded towards most - still kind, yes, but not nearly as trusting and revealing about who he was or where he came from. It was a tough lesson to learn, but he realized that a lot of people will act chummy just to get their hands on money, and he wanted people around him who genuinely cared about who he was, as an individual, and not about his money or status. From that point on, he focused less on relationships, and more on his studies and a career path. He had always worked under his father's businesses, and as he got a bit older, through prestigious connections; of course, that said, he still had to put in all the work, himself. His parents refused to do much beyond putting in a good word for him. It wasn't because they were unwilling to help, however - they wanted him to make a career path on his own, which he actually appreciated immensely. They had seen how lazy and entitled their friends' children were, and didn't want that for Lewin and his sisters. Now, he's planning on opening a restaurant, so he's planning on moving to the location that he finally decided on to finally get it started. However...his parents are wanting to arrange him in a marriage with (The Poor), a girl that they're very impressed with, and she appears to come from another wealthy family.

Sexuality
"Definitely straight."

Relationships
Brandon and Leighanne - parents
Rosabelle and Autumn - sisters
Ashton Wellington - fiance
(family/friends/crush/enemies open!)

Books, music (his favorites being classical and alternative), painting, coffee, dogs, playing piano, and cooking

Dislikes
Dishonesty, bullies, nosy people, salted caramel, metal/screamo music, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"Yeah, I've got an Irish Setter named Red, and a red and orange Betta fish named Phoenix."

Other
N/A

fc: Timothee Chalamet
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Discussion/Forms

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:34 am

Mark

I just love all you ideas <3
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:47 am

Yay I'm glad, haha! :D

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 pm

DO we use our own forms?

The Angel

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/45 ... d28519.jpg

(Has brown eyes too)

Name:
Jessie Andrews
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
bi but leans to guys
Crush/SO:
The rebel, obviously

Personality:
Abides by the rules, goodie two shoes people call her, sweet, gentle, loves kids, likes cuddles, likes soft and warm things, loves chocolate, loves animals and books.

Stubborn, fiery, shy, anxious, nervous, can be withdrawn, too quiet sometimes, autism...so talks maybe too much if she knows someone, hard headed, phobia of bees.
History:
Maybe

Family:
Dad and mom, brother
Pets:
Not a pet, a service dog named Lei (male)
Kids:
Not yet
Other:
:mrgreen:
service dog is for anxiety
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:20 pm

@Spiritstar3 - Yes, you may use your own form. :] Alright, she is reserved for you! :]

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm

XD cool
Does it still count as only reserved if I put up a form but only get the basic stuff filled out for now? Or would that make the spot mine definitely?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Since you've got that much filled out, I'll accept it; the spot is yours! :D

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:51 pm

XD thank you
Gotta decide if I want to use the same girl picture I literally always use, or this one other one I have (you can't see the girl's eyes, but they're just brown for my girl)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me