war of aelios || discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: war of aelios || discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:54 am

all completed forms are accepted ^^

ace just lmk when you get the fairy king's form up
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:42 pm

name akuma gender male age thirty
sexuality bisexual race merfolk role
hero weapon trishula hair pale blue
eyes turquoise height 6'3" weight 200
lbs tail thresher shark abilities water
manipulation/hydrokinesis, can turn
any liquid into water, telepathy/can
can speak into others' heads but can
't read others' thoughts unless he is t
ouching them, and he can communic
ate with animals in the sea; he uses t
rishula to help him control water. his
powers work best in or near the seas.
his ability to be on land only lasts for
three days at a time before he autom
atically changes back until his magic
recharges personality akuma, like ma
ny others in his species, is cold and li
kes to be somewhat independent. he
only fights for his own agenda and re
fuses to do so should
someone make him.
slightly rude and ver
y bold, he is often g
etting into fights. oc
casionally he likes to
joke around and mes
s with people. he has
a hard time making f
riends but will protec
t the ones he has.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:57 am

accepted!

once our last hero is put up i think we should be able to start. also if anyone wants to discuss relations between characters i am down for that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:23 am

I'd be down to discuss character relations too! Feel free to PM me for relations!
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daifuku » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:46 am

➳name; laurel
    ➳age; twenty-three
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳race; human
    ➳role; laevateinn [staff] hero

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; light brown
    ➳height; 5'4 [163 cm]
    ➳weight; 110 lbs [50 kg]

➳abilities / powers; laurel was lucky enough to be born with some magic in her blood, though not much. she is capable of giving those around her a burst of energy and strength. the amount is generally dependent on how energized she feels, and how much she focuses on it. with no thought, it is barely noticeable, but with complete focus, it it takes its toll on her, making the benefit short lived. as well, her ability is a double-edged sword. if she doesn't concentrate well enough, the boost applies to everyone around her, including any enemies.
    ➳weapons; laevateinn, the legendary staff. blunt and made out of metal, the weapon is more suited for self-defense, as the most it could do is break a bone or two. which, to be honest, laurel doesn't quite have the strength for.

➳personality; laurel's a people pleaser. on the surface, she's selfless and bold, always willing to set aside her emotions and opinions or sacrifice herself to help others. she takes time for even the small things: a compliment, a smile, or a word of encouragement. in these ways, she's lovely to be around, and quite aimable, which is just what she wants. she has a burning ambition for success and renown. she wants not only to be known, but to be liked as well. although, as much as she enjoys popularity and being in the spotlight, there are parts of that she doesn't, namely, the fact that those things means there's a ton of eyes on her. which isn't great when one of her greatest fears is judgment and hate. she simply cares too much about what others think of her. laurel's quite anxious and unsure of herself, despite her face of confidence. behind the scenes, she's constantly questioning her actions and how they affect her image. she spends ages brooding over how others view her and the tiny little things she could have done different. she's a tad emotional and reactive, meaning that others' words and actions get to her, and leave lasting impressions on her. words of praise will make her day and stroke her pride, but she takes criticism and suggestions too much to heart. while she doesn't completely change personas from person to person, she does make tiny modifications based on what others tell her and what she observes. this means she can be unpredictable. at times she'll be energetic and rowdy, but other times more subdued and relaxed. from a cynical lens, one might call her behaviour manipulative in that she tries so hard to make people like her. but, when she forms close friendships, her kindness is genuine.

➳other; fc is amber [genshin impact]
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:16 am

I'll hopefully get fairy king done today. Sorry for being slow
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:58 am

accepted! and sounds good ace!

if everyone is ready we can discuss how we want to start. i had a few options in mind:
    1. the heroes have already gathered together already and are currently traveling together
    2. the heroes have already met, but have gone off in groups in attempt to convince different races to cease war
    3. the heroes haven't met yet and are all wandering aelios and attempting to do what they can to cease war
    4. the heroes haven't met yet and have only just received their legendary weapons

these don't have to be the only options we have and i'm open to any other suggestions, but i figure we should decide this before we jump in
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:42 am

personally i’m leaning towards options 1 and 2, maybe 2 a little more? i like the idea of them
    having already established some relationships as well as them splitting off into smaller groups
    to cover more ground when trying to convince the other races to cease the war, but that’s just
    me. i also think we could have some fun discussing who’s going to group up with who.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:57 am

i'm personally leaning towards 2? i agree with molotov in having established relationships, and the groups splitting off would be interesting in seeing how each character interacts with one another. :3

and speaking of interactions, if anyone wants to talk relations with sylvana, feel free to message me. ^^
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:13 am

either one or two for me

also, I finished my fairy boi