I Love You A Latte § Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I Love You A Latte § Discussion/Forms

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:33 pm

Discussion/Forms

All forms/discussion for I Love You A Latte should go here.
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Lewin § The Mocha

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:05 am

§Lewin James Patterson§
§The Mocha§

Keep moving forward.
Basics
"I'm Lewin James Patterson, but people also call me Lou. Pleased to meet you. I'm twenty-four years old, and my birthday's on June 7, 1996. I'm a guy, though I'd hope that's pretty obvious."

Exterior
Lewin is fairly a tall individual, standing at 5'11, and has a fairly muscular build. His hair is dark brown - almost black - and it has a bit of a wave to it. He has hazel eyes that sometimes turn green, based on his mood. His skintone is fair, and he tends to tan a decent amount when he's been out in the sun for extended periods of time.

Personality
"...Well..."
Lewin is usually pretty chill and mellow; he tends to be a bit on the quiet side - it's not that he's shy, by any means, however. He's just simply more of an introvert, and thus prefers to keep to himself. When getting to know someone, he also generally likes to take time to observe them - as he's generally an observant and analytical person - to make sure that they're really trustworthy. Because of this, he tends to be pretty closed off to talking about his life, leaving him to seem a bit mysterious to most. People tend to feel that he's a bit cold and, at times, bitter whenever that closed off side reveals itself, though that isn't how he intends to come across. He simply has trust issues, and wishes not to be betrayed or taken advantage of, anymore. Despite this, he's generally known to be a patient, sweet, genuine, and caring person that's always willing to help. He always does his best to do what's right - even if he stands alone. In such cases, he's not afraid to fight for those in need, and will boldly face things head-on. He's a gentleman, and once one breaks down his walls, a very loving and affectionate guy; he's sure to treat his friends and girlfriend with the utmost love and respect.

History
For the most part, Lewin has had a pretty good life. He was born into a wealthy family in England, and his parents were very loving. He went to private schools, was able to learn many different hobbies, and did a lot of travelling. However, both his parents made sure that he didn't just get everything handed to him - they had both started out dirt poor, and understood the value of hard work, good morals, and to be grateful and appreciative for what they had, no matter how much or how little it was at any given time. They ingrained these values into him and his two sisters, so they had to work hard and learn life lessons that a lot of other kids from wealthy families did not. His classmates found this to be strange, and they always looked down on his family for "putting him through" that. He didn't see it as a bad thing, though, and is grateful that he didn't end up becoming a spoiled brat. When he was 9, his family moved to the United States, as his father had decided it was best for his business to switch their headquarters there. When Lewin was around 16, he met a girl whom he felt he loved; unfortunately, she didn't reciprocate the feelings. Even worse? She pretended that she did, in order to use him. He spoiled her, constantly taking her on expensive dates, and buying her expensive gifts. It got to the point where she even tried to get him to do nice things for her friends, as well. His parents and sisters were incredibly suspicious the entire time, and tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. One day, however, he eventually caught her cheating on him - and, not only that, but she had also spread rumors about him throughout school. It completely blindsided him, and, naturally, he broke up with her. Sadly, the damage had been done. Because of the rumors, which most people believed, he lost most of his friends, and even found out that some of them were also using him for money, status, and popularity. Ever since then, he became very guarded towards most - still kind, yes, but not nearly as trusting and revealing about who he was or where he came from. It was a tough lesson to learn, but he realized that a lot of people will act chummy just to get their hands on money, and he wanted people around him who genuinely cared about who he was, as an individual, and not about his money or status. From that point on, he focused less on relationships, and more on his studies and a career path. He had always worked under his father's businesses, and as he got a bit older, through prestigious connections; of course, that said, he still had to put in all the work, himself. His parents refused to do much beyond putting in a good word for him. It wasn't because they were unwilling to help, however - they wanted him to make a career path on his own, which he actually appreciated immensely. They had seen how lazy and entitled their friends' children were, and didn't want that for Lewin and his sisters. Now, he's planning on opening a restaurant, so he's moved to the location that he finally decided on to finally get it started up.

Sexuality
"Definitely straight."

Relationships
(family/friends/crush/enemies open!)

Books, music (his favorites being classical and alternative), painting, coffee, dogs, playing piano, and cooking

Dislikes
Dishonesty, bullies, nosy people, salted caramel, metal/screamo music, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"Yeah, I've got an Irish Setter named Red, and a red and orange Betta fish named Phoenix."

Other
fc: Timothee Chalamet
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Aspen § The Chai Latte

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 am

§Aspen Harpae Paisley§
§The Chai Latte§

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.
Basics
"Hi, my name's Aspen - but my full name's Aspen Harpae Paisley. I don't really have any nicknames, but I don't mind being called anything else; call me pretty much whatever you please. Nice to meet you! Anyway, I'm twenty-two - going on twenty-three - years old, and my birthday is October 15, 1997. As for my gender, well, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a girl.

Exterior
Aspen has chocolate brown hair that reaches just slightly below her shoulders, though she generally has it dyed red. She often styles it in waves or curls, but will occasionally style it in a messy bun, as well. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. Her complexion is fair, though one would argue that she's a bit on the pale side. She stands at 5'3, and has an hourglass figure.

Personality
Aspen is the type of girl that you can treat poorly, and she'll still be kind and loving, as she generally forgives easily - it's just how she is. Though, she would be very protective and motherly towards someone who is being mistreated, so that's a different story entirely. She will always be there, especially for the people whom she loves. She's rather sweet and nurturing, and is always willing to listen to those who need someone to talk or vent to, or a shoulder to cry on. She's patient, easy to talk to, and people generally seem to feel comfortable and safe in her presence, as they can trust that she will never tell people things that were told to her in confidence, nor would she ever betray them. She has been known to show people a tough love, when she views it as necessary, however, and isn't afraid to call them out - mainly in hopes to get them to see the other side of the coin. She can, however, have a bit of an ill temper, and tends to be a little too blunt, at times, so she definitely has her moments. She's a bit of an ambivert, so she has her moments when she likes to socialize with people, and also has times where she just wants some time to herself.

History
"Well, things weren't always easy, but life was, and always will be, precious, and so I'm grateful for that."
Aspen was born and raised in Utah to a family that struggled financially. Her dad - who was in the army - went MIA, and was eventually presumed dead, before she was born; as a result, her mother and brother had to move in with her mother's parents. While their mother was out working, she and her brother were being homeschooled, and took care of, them. They may not have had much, but this only taught Aspen to be appreciative for what she did have, and to be considerate of what others were going through. When she was about five, her father was miraculously found alive, and sent back home. He had some injuries, however, and decided to find a job he could work from home, as a result. That, and he figured that he could help his children with their schooling, as they were still being homeschooled. Aspen loved dancd, and her grandfather decided to put her in ballet when she was about seven. She continued with it, and still loves to join a production - or go to watch one - whenever she has some free time. Eventually, Aspen's parents were able to afford a home, and so their family moved out when she was about eleven. She and her brother desperately wanted to help their grandparents and parents, so when each one was old enough to work, they set out to find jobs as soon as possible. They both also worked hard in school, so that they could eventually get a few scholarships to help them get into good colleges. Aspen always worked hard in whatever she did, and the end results oftentimes paid off. She went to a good college near her home, but seeing as how the school has a great program and reputation, is transferring over to a new college in a new town to study endocrinology.

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
N/A, so far (crush/friends/enemies/etc. open!)

Animals (mostly dogs and bunnies), pastries, lattes/latte art, drawing, video games, spending time with family and loved ones, rain, and ballet

Dislikes
Abuse, snakes, horror movies,

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have two dogs - a male black Scottish Terrier named Biscotti, and a female Irish Setter named Maple. I also have a black and white Lionhead bunny; her name is Oreo."

Other
She has a rose gold necklace with a single cream colored pearl that she always wears, as it was a special gift given to her by her mother, whom had worked hard to save up for an exceptionally nice gift for her and her brother one Christmas years ago.

fc: Emma Stone
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline summers | hot chocolate]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:12 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE..QUIETIST..VOICES..ARE..
THE..LOUDEST..ONES..CRYING..OUT

name evangeline summers
nickname eva
age twenty one
gender female
pronouns she / her
role hot chocolate
x
skin tone fair
eye color hazel
hair color dark brown
weight 120 lbs
height 5 ft 3 in
build average
x
likes cats, lazing about, food, alone time
dislikes the cold, strangers, quietness, bees
+ traits observant, generous, open minded, intuitive
= traits sarcastic, quiet, procrastinator, closed off
- traits anxious, pessimistic, indecisive, stubborn
orientation asexual panromantic (male and enby leaning)

physical attributes eva has shoulder length dark brown hair that is often frizzy. while her hair is naturally wavy near the ends she uses a flat iron to flatten her hair out. much of the time she can be seen with her hair down or up in a ponytail. sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and her shoulders are light freckles. her lips constantly seem to be chapped as she often chews on them when nervous and forget to put on chap stick. eva is averagely built and isn't all that athletic. she enjoys to wear cropped shirts, jeans, and shorts. she'll sport a hoodie or sweater when it's cold as well. she can often be found wearing converse as well, and socks with fun designs on them.

personality upon first glance evangeline is your typical quiet type, avoiding conversations and interactions at all costs. she's a background character most of the time, even in her own life, not piping up about much and not voicing her opinions. since she's not the best conversationalist she won't speak unless spoken to or if she knows you well enough to get up in your business. if someone does know her then she can be a really chill person, really enjoying to joke around and have fun. being a background character can have its advantages. undetected by most she can easily stand by and listen in on conversations, which she actually enjoys because people watching is a pastime hobby of hers. but she's also grown quite observant because of this as well. she takes in every little thing about her surroundings and the people in them, not exactly analyzing every bit but just getting to know what's going on. however being more reclusive also has its disadvantages. evangeline isn't very open with her emotions and thoughts. she holds back a lot of what's going on in her head. she doesn't want to burden people with her emotions and bottles it up most of the time. nor will she speak out about her opinions if she finds that an idea or problem can be tweaked or fixed. she rather allow the more outspoken or smarter people take command. it may take a while for evangeline to actually open up about the many thoughts running rampant in her head. that's her biggest problem, she's always stuck up in her head worrying over many things. cursed with anxiety she finds something to fret over easily, being more on the pessimistic side of things. to her the cons far outweigh the pros most of the time. she can find something wrong within every situation she finds herself in and it can be mentally draining for her. when in a bad mood she may be snappy because of this, making snide comments and being more rude than she typically is. (which can be troubling because evangeline is very passive most of the time) because evangeline likes to find the good and bad in everything she can be very indecisive at times, taking a long while to come to a decision, and even then she may rethink her choice soon after. she really likes to take her time and think things out, though when she has very little time to make a choice she typically chooses the wrong one. this is especially true in her choice of friends. always she finds herself in a toxic relationship and doesn't realize this until it's too late, and in the end she gets hurt. most don't realize this about evangeline (because she's always in the background) but she's a good person with a big heart. she gives people too many chances to redeem themselves and gets walked over. but her one goal in life is to find a truly good friend whom she can confide in and trust. she's stubborn and strong willed though and won't stop until she finds herself that friend.
quirks evangeline was once a ballerina and tends to unconsciously do ballet moves such as walking on the balls of her feet. when speaking evangeline also unconsciously uses her hands to make gestures to get her point across, her movements nothing too dramatic though. being nervous a lot of the time evangeline has acquired a few nervous ticks such as pushing her glasses back up her nose, picking at her nails, picking at the hem of her shirt, and biting her lips (hence why they're so chapped all the time). eva has a love for collecting sea shells and has many at her disposal. she likes making them into necklaces, bracelets, and anklets, as well as painting them different pastel colors.
phobias socialphobia; socializing .... dystychiphobia; fatal accidents
disorders social anxiety / generalized anxiety

short bio mother : maria summers (alive) .. father : william summers (alive) .. older sister : evelyn summers (alive) .. female doberman : riley

f.c. free to use image from pexels
myer briggs infp
birth date / zodiac july fifth / cancer
theme song stupid deep / jon bellion

Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4431680#p132074955][color=#20B2AA]E[/color][/url][color=#20B2AA]VANGELINE SUMMERS[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#20B2AA]age:[/color] twenty one | [color=#20B2AA]gender:[/color] female | [color=#20B2AA]sexuality:[/color] asexual panromantic | [color=#20B2AA]role:[/color] hot chocolate
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#20B2AA]location:[/color] here | [color=#20B2AA]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#20B2AA]tags:[/color] here

[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:13 am

EVANGELINE'S..RELATIONS

( + ) positive ( = ) neutral ( - ) negative
( ✦ ) acquaintance ( ☀ ) friend ( ★ ) best friend ( ✖ ) disliked ( ☁ ) enemy ( ❧ ) romantic interest ( ❥ ) crush ( ♥ ) dating

name | pumpkin spice latte ( = )
words words words words words words words words

name | chai latte ( = )

name | green tea ( = )

name | apple cider ( = )

name | affogato ( = )
name | dark roast ( = )

name | caramel macchiato ( = )

name | mocha ( = )

name | vanilla frappe ( = )

name | rooibos tea ( = )

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[collin anderson | chamomile tea]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:13 am

SOMETIMES..PEACE..IS..BETTER..THAN..BEING..RIGHT

name collin anderson
nickname n / a
age twenty
gender male
pronouns he / him
role chamomile tea
x
skin tone fair
eye color blue
hair color brown dyed white
weight 167 lbs
height 5 ft 10 in
build athletic
x
likes dogs, summer time, alternative music, history
dislikes peanuts, climate change, big headed people, rain
+ traits outgoing, patient, ambitious, empathetic
= traits fun loving, decisive, charming, courteous
- traits gullible, sensitive, perfectionist, cocky
orientation bicurious

physical attributes collin has a few striking features to him, one of the main being his electric blue eyes that sometimes seem to look deep into one's own, and the other being his frosty white hair. his real hair color is that of a dark brown, though he bleaches and dyes his hair a snowy white color because he much more prefers the look over his real hair color, as he finds colored hair enjoyable. collin is fit as he does work out a few times a week, though that's not to say he's all muscles. he feels that the look wouldn't suit him so he simply maintains a healthy physique. he loves wearing sweaters, finding them extremely comfy to wear, even in warmer weather. he'll oftentimes wear shorts or jeans to pair with his sweaters. if it happens to be too warm to wear a sweater the boy isn't opposed to a t-shirt or button up shirt. he also tends to wear sandals or slippers because why not.

personality collin is a sociable young man and thoroughly enjoys being in the company of others. from meeting strangers to hanging out with those that he knows, collin prefers spending time interacting with people rather than being alone. he enjoys talking and being in large groups, but also doesn't mind the intimacy of being with only a handful of others. he's like an open book and will talk about a vast array of things, spanning from wildlife to music and art to stupid little things like milk before cereal or cereal before milk. he has a passion for life and all that it contains, including the people within it. he loves to learn about others interests and hobbies, even wanting to try those that are new to him! he wants to explore all that he can during his lifetime and so he's open to many new possibilities! collin is a very caring and kind guy. he's quite the sentimental type and it shows in his everyday life. he appreciates all good that comes his way, and when it comes to the negatives, well, he's an optimist and will try his best to find the positive outlook. he remembers small details about a person such as their favorite color or food. he just wants those around him to be happy. he's the type of guy who you can count on whether it to be keep secrets, be someone to vent or cry to, or go to in need of help! this doesn't mean that collin is always the cheeriest person. since he wants to keep the positivity going he stamps down his own negative thoughts and feelings. this isn't the best thing to do because eventually those feelings with overflow and burst out eventually. when this happens collin can grow easily frustrated and snappy with others. not being the angry type nothing violent will come of this, however, he might just dump everything on the nearest friend, unloading all that he had pent up inside with one big word vomit of a vent. it isn't healthy, but collin does have a few unhealthy tendencies as such. another of his problems is growing a bit cocky in his own abilities. he easily overestimates himself and all that he can do. he'll take on projects that he's unable to finish, or attempt something only to fall flat. the young man sometimes doesn't realize his own limits or when to back down or ask for help. in these ways he can be childish at times. not only does he overestimate himself, but it's hard for him to be all that serious. situations to call for maturity can be hard for him to grasp at first. he's also somewhat naive and gullible, being easy to take advantage of at times if he's not aware someone might have cruel intentions or tendencies. but this doesn't mean he can't be an adult! when it comes down to it he tries his best to balance the immature with the mature in himself, figuring out how to separate the two when times call for it.
quirks collin has severe allergy to nuts. eating anything that might contain nuts, or using oils or lotions that contain some sort of nut oil can cause him sudden and dangerous reactions that can close his airways and cause hives and rashes. he's extremely careful about what he eats and always carries a few epipens on him just in case. now, being a good ole brit collin enjoys tea time with crumpets (is this overly stereotypical coming from an american? possibly, but i think it's a cute stereotype). he always likes to make time to sit down with a hot cup of tea, which helps in clearing his mind, relaxing him, and calming those nerves. it's therapeutic, really. he doesn't really understand the concept of american measuring or temperature system so is constantly using centigrade and meters as a result, because it's what americans should use anyway (though he would never say this)
phobias anaphylaxis phobia; allergic reactions .... autophobia; being alone
disorders n / a

short bio tba

human f.c. lucky blue smith
myer briggs enfj
birth date / zodiac august twenty fifth / virgo
theme song beyond the sea / bobby darin

Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][size=200][i]“ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4431680#p132074960][color=#4682B4]C[/color][/url][color=#4682B4]OLLIN ANDERSON[/color] ”[/i][/size]
[center]──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center][list][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#4682B4]age:[/color] twenty | [color=#4682B4]gender:[/color] male | [color=#4682B4]sexuality:[/color] bicurious | [color=#4682B4]role:[/color] chamomile tea
[color=transparent]xxxx[/color][color=#4682B4]location:[/color] here | [color=#4682B4]mentions:[/color] here | [color=#4682B4]tags:[/color] here

[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[collin's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 am

COLLIN'S..RELATIONS

( + ) positive ( = ) neutral ( - ) negative
( ✦ ) acquaintance ( ☀ ) friend ( ★ ) best friend ( ✖ ) disliked ( ☁ ) enemy ( ❧ ) romantic interest ( ❥ ) crush ( ♥ ) dating

name | pumpkin spice latte ( = )

name | chai latte ( = )

name | green tea ( = )

name | apple cider ( = )

name | affogato ( = )
name | dark roast ( = )

name | caramel macchiato ( = )

name | mocha ( = )

name | vanilla frappe ( = )

name | rooibos tea ( = )

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte § Discussion/Forms

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:22 am

Ok, they're reserved for you. :)

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:30 am

Happy<3 wrote:
Ok, they're reserved for you. :)

cool! i'll have my forms up later today!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:25 am

oop sorry for double post, but i added my two in!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .