โ™ฃโ™ง โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค โ™คโ™  Warriors RP Discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: โ™ฃโ™ง โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค โ™คโ™  Warriors RP Discussion O&A

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:43 am

@greatwoman I just finished reading Alderpelt's history. Poor buddy! I feel bad for him now! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™ฃโ™ง โ„๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค โ™คโ™  Warriors RP Discussion O&A

Postby greatwoman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:51 am

@Animals65; I know! I felt so bad writing out his bio :( He's an OC I've been working on for a while, with a few tweaks to his bio to make him fit into this RP. I figured I'd throw him in since my other two characters are a little boring when it comes to tragic backstories lol
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:30 am

(Blood_Infections) wrote:
I may drop from the RP
I've had a lot going on in such a short time, ranging from school to my mental health, and it's been taking a toll on me
If I do end up dropping, I wish for my characters' deaths to be RPed out as I don't really like others playing as them
I know, I know, I said I'd get a post up but all this stuff I'm dealing with is really dragging me down
Sorry to everyone who is waiting on a reply from me

Hey, no hard feelings love. <3 Obviously we would still love to have you, but you should do what's best for you! If you need to have less stress from RPs, then I would 100% understand you dropping. You would always be welcome back in the future as well. Just let me know soon; and your characters would of course be removed or killed off and not given away. <3

I love Alder, he's great! Accepted and I'll add him soon; already PM'd you about Rainwatcher. c:

Nobody has PMd me to request otherwise, so our final prophecy cats will be Chip and Auberon! I will PM you guys about that later today. That goes for everyone involved in the prophecy; stay tuned!

Everyone! Okay, I am NOT an artist, but I've tried to make a clear visual of the territories. It is 100% made entirely in MS Paint and I don't even have the ability to draw straight lines so it's very subpar in quality - but hopefully, it will clear things up!!

Here's a lil key for it:

-Yellow lines indicated where AshClan currently marks their territory.
    -Darker blue indicates water; primarily the two streams that start in them mountains and run down, one winding through RippleClan territory and one forming the eastern border; this stream runs along the border with AshClan, down the old border between StormClan and MarshClan, and between what used to be LeafClan's territory and the Gathering Place.
    -I don't think I've mentioned the Gathering Place at all, but it's just outside of Clan territory to the east. AshClan travels there through MarshClan's old territory following one of the swamp's banks, and RippleClan simply crosses the stream at a shallow point where most cats can hop over without getting their paws wet. When the water is high (like it will be, after these storms) they travel further down and up, closer to the mountain, where big stones make a path across.
    -The abandoned Twolegplace once marked LeafClan's western border; now AshClan marks their lines in the forest where the trees begin to show where the fire raged the harshest. AshClan does not get very close to Twolegplace as they would have to go over the border.
    -All camps, whether still standing or destroyed, are marked with a white star.
    -The closest thunderpath once served as MarshClan's eastern border, so no cats end up near it nowadays. There are thunderpaths in Twolegplace but no humans reside there so they are unused.
    -I know it isn't directly centered in their territory, but for three of the Clans it was at least a sort of center point between them; The Moon Tree. The Moon Tree is outside of Clan territory; AshClan crosses through RippleClan territory to get there, wheras RippleClan can sort of just...go. LeafClan was also able to just head to it, and MarshClan crossed through StormClan territory and then through RippleClan's with the StormClan cats.
    -Of course, this is just a visualization I've done in paint: everything isn't marked in straight lines, streams don't flow like that, proportions, etc... I'm no artist, so take it as just an outline of how the territory is structured.
Attachments
hoc map.png
hoc map.png (19.93 KiB) Viewed 192 times
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:57 am

@Cas Thank you for taking the time to create a visual guide for the territories! Artist or not, I feel it is "good enough" for us to understand! <3
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:55 am

@C a s
I do plan on coming back, but before I do so, I'm going to take a week off from CS just to clear my head
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:25 am

@Blood_Infections Do you happen to be Tragician? I dont recall if you ever informed us about your username change.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:39 am

@Blood_Infections, I hope everything get's better for you, sorry to hear you're having a rough time :( We'll be happy to see you back here when you're ready!

@Animals65, yes that is Tragician. if you look at the posts made by them on the roleplay thread you'd see who they play which makes it easier to figure out name changes

@Cas, the visual helps a lot! and sshh it's wonderful ;p
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove_ » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:49 am

Updated my form on page 19. It's still a WIP, but I've added the basic information.

I may be unable to post very often. School and a new dog- I have a lot on my hands. I apologize in advance.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ”Œxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”
โ–ฌ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ โ–ฌ
[url]โ–ฌ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜† โ–ฌ[/url]
โ””xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”˜

xxxxxx
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ

Imageโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ˜ผ she/it โ˜ผ istp 5w6 โ˜ผ slytherin โ˜ผ lawful neutral โ˜ผ cancer โ˜ผ
โ˜ผ mcu โ˜ผ fives (tcw) โ˜ผ star wars โ˜ผ the clone wars โ˜ผ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ.

dove_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:30 am

๐•๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Gender; female
    Age; 36 moons
    Rank; rogue
    Sexuality; pan
    Crush; open
    Parents; Night (mother) Mallow (father)
    Siblings; open
    Friends; open
    Enemies; open
    Appearance; A lithe she-cat with a black-and-white coat and pale green eyes.
    Personality; Viper is incredibly hostile, always on-guard and meaning to attack when she comes by a cat. She especially hates the clan cats, although she enjoys provoking them by crossing into their territory to catch better prey.

History; She was born as a rogue to a she-cat named Night and a tom named Mallow. Not long after weaning and starting to eat prey, Viper's mother passed away from disease. Mallow was the one who had to raise her, as cruel and vicious as he was. He taught her to be tough and fierce, even when hunting prey. It was an exhausting life at first, but she learned how to keep up. Once he deemed her of age, Mallow pushed her aside and urged her to live on her own. Viper moved to the unclaimed territory of the moor by the river and the lake. When the fire came to the moor, she had to flee onto the other side of the river and wait for the flames to die down. Too stubborn to leave her new home, Viper has stayed on the burnt moor and has been struggling to find enough prey.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:52 am

@Silent Melody; I really like Viper! She has an interesting history and personality, it'll be fun to see her interact with the prophesy cats!

@Spidr_; OOH DOGGIE! So much fun! Don't worry too much, this is just a game after all. I know how school can make a person really busy. I'm in school too xD Real life take precedence over any game online
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me