One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:00 pm

If you want, you still have a couple more votes. Totally your call.

Can you mass email stuff to yourself, or air drop it to a different device? Also, do you know what iPad model you have? I’ve used Apple for more than ten years, I like to think I know some tricks, but it depends on the model.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:10 pm

Lol, kay.
If Quin, hypothetically, won the poll, how would she be both captain and doctor? Is that allowed? Also, I suck at coming up with leader things and such, just FYI...eh heh

I'm going to keep doing the fics on it, I'm just going to have to message them to myself on CS and go on my phone to post them. Unless it magically fixes itself tomorrow or something...like it magically fixed itself when I unplugged it and had to shove the charger in. Like I plugged it in normally and it was being dumb, then when I basically jammed it in the thing was suddenly showing the colored thing that lets you know it's actually charging (I think it was green because I think it was above 20%)
Also no, don't know what model, I'd have to probably check in settings. I just don't want to update because of what happened with my iPod (it was old and there was no warning anywhere, so dad updated it and it deleted all my pictures...pictures I didn't want to lose because it was rescue dogs I really liked as well as horses from the career center I went to, as well as other things. I don't know if this automatically backs up or if only phones do. One of them wasn't backing my stuff up and dad cams back to me and was like "Oh, yeah, we have to pay to back things up on it," and I can't remember if that was the phone or iPad. It was probably the phone though, since the one I have now does it automatically. Who knows though, because we don't have to pay for it to back up. Unless paying for the whole phone also paid for that but I kind of doubt it. Anyway!)

If you need me to check the model I'll do that later if you tell me to. Also maybe we should take this to PM, idk. Gotta go! Goodnight.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:16 pm

Haha fair enough. And it’s just the same as anyone else. They’d do their usual duties, but they would also be the one at the top of the chain. Their word is law.

Have you tried Google Docs? It saves, so even if your iPad stops working, you can access it from a phone or laptop.

My advice would be check to see if you have iCloud hooked up to back everything up, saves all your apps, data, pictures etc. Even if they disappear off your device, you can go to the Cloud and retrieve them again. And maybe the problem is you need a new cord? Or have you tried clearing out the charging port? iCloud IS a paid feature, but it’s not really that expensive when you think of the use you’d make of it.

Haha you’re right, message me whenever you’re on, I am here to (attempt to!) help! Until then, g'night! <3
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:37 pm

Kay

Nope, I haven't. I also tried to open one for a lion thing I'm part of, and it wasn't really working right...and I opened it on my laptop or iPad, which yes my laptop is old now. Lol, it still work,s though, but Google Docs wasn't working. Also, you need an account to make documents right? Or do you? I'm perfectly fine just putting stuff in PMs to myself if I need to though.

It should be, because my dad does the iPad stuff, but maybe not. I should check with him just in case.
Maybe, idk. I don't think anything is in the port, but I could check.
Lol, the thing is dad pays for everything.hes the one going to work and earning all the money, and he has to pay phone bills and phone stuff, and other bills, and everything.

Kay
I decided to make one more post bc I came back on to check someone's Oekaki gallery for something quick.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 am

You need a Google account, yes, but that takes about five seconds to make

Ahhhh okay, gotcha. That makes sense, sadly. My school used to pay for stuff like that for me, but I think they said it was like, 50$ or something for 100 GB of space.

Yaaaay! ^_^
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Kay

Yeah
Ooo boy

Lol

Oh yeah, for some reason my phone only has room for 2000 some photos, and we’d need to pay to get more space. My other phone, I got from mom or MoMo, had tons of space! They might have paid for extra storage space on it before I ever got it, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:03 pm

Ahhhh okay, it sounds like you have a really old model then
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:24 pm

If you mean my phone, no, it’s the iPhone15 or whatever one of the newer ones is. I don’t know if it’s the newest, but it’s newer.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:46 pm

No I mean the iPad

Also, has everyone cast all 3 votes? Looking to tally results BEFORE the skip