One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:20 pm

I swear the form says 19
Anyway! You also had Karter at...15 on the Soul Eater one I think, maybe not, but he's 16 on this one right?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 15, 2021 1:33 pm

Karter is 16 in general.

I thought so too. For a while, the form ended up saying "17? 18? 19?" And I changed it to 18 today, because that’s where I last REMEMBER having him, but I forgettttttt!

Ooookay, so Kass:

Kass has lead poisoning from the bullet in her arm. I was telling my fiancé about it and he told me about how it’s actually lethal quite quickly for someone to have a bullet stuck in their body, since it releases lead into their bloodstream. Can cause a host of symptoms before ultimately leading to a vegetative state, coma, and eventually, death. As it is, because of the poisoning Kass already has, even if the bullet is removed, the poisoning won’t go away altogether, but it might not be fatal, depending on how much lead was in the bullet. Due to the traces of poisoning, Kass' personality will have some drastic changes to it, and she'll likely be a bit more prone to becoming sick, hold onto it longer, and have some cognitive/mental dysfunction.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Ah, Kay

I...have no idea, maybe keep him at 18?

Okay, I didn't know that could happen...I don't reallet watch medical shows, and the show I told you I got info from they legit left the bullet in I'm pretty sure. The boy was a psycho, and his mom or sister shot him, so uh...yeah. Okay, I don't want to write a surgery (also, did anesthetic even exist?), so should we just do another tiny skip?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 15, 2021 1:45 pm

I think so. It’d make more logical sense for him to avoid questioning jumping into the Marines late that way

Yeah, another skip is fine, and even there, surgery isn’t really required, just pulling it out with tweezers and doing alcohol cleaning should take care of the fatal levels of it. We can just skip if you want though.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Kay

Would probably still involve her bleeding. I hate blood...and vomit. The reason I don't like medical shows, eh heh
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 15, 2021 1:57 pm

Man, I need to be decisive on my character ages

XD Yeah, just skip it then
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:03 pm

Lol, it's fine

Kay. I shall...do it once they're done talking, probably
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 15, 2021 2:03 pm

Yee. I’ll probably get one more post in before dinner, then be back on after

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 pm

I have a dang headache...and my loudmouth older sister isn't helping. Going to post again, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Oh man...have you taken something for the headache?

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me