Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Berenice. » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:29 am

Berenice. wrote:
    Hello! I'm an adult from the UK who has some time to waste. I'm looking for a laid back and chill roleplay, nothing with too much pressure and just a place to chill I suppose. I haven't roleplayed for about a year or two I'd say, so I'm getting back into it. I can't say how active I'll be, but can certainly post once a day at least. I'd let you know if that wasn't the case.
    - I'm semi-lit - can write quite a bit.
    - I only play as female characters.
    - Only mxf relationships. I just can't click with playing anything else. No hatred towards the lgbtq+ community of course.
    - Only human roleplays.
    - Not sure what I'm looking for exactly. Just send me a message with anything you're interested in and I'll get back to you pretty quickly. Have a good one! c:
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roleplays Wanted!!

Postby ĸιттιe » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:33 am

hello!! I will keep this short and sweet. below are the RPs I'm interested in:

1.) I am looking for someone to do a FNAF roleplay with me. I want it to be 1x1 and based on the original story- none of this overly Sci-Fi stuff (just about a murderer, innocent children and haunted animatronics in a run-down pizzeria). we will have to play multiple characters since it would just be the two of us- but I'm fine with playing multiple! I did a roleplay like this YEARS ago, and often think about it. I miss it so much.

2.) I am also interested in doing a "magical/mythical" horse/equestrian roleplay. I'm really into Star Stable right now, and the story is really fun. I'm not really far into it, but I like the wild horses, how there's soul and dark riders, etc., and I'd love to take my own take on this story, but I'd like to implement more of the magical elements into it.

3.) ydris x oc????? preferably I would be oc and you would be ydris CCCCCC:

please message me asap if you're interested!!

info of me:
    -I'm in eastern time

-I have a full time job 9-5. however,
    I literally finish my work in about 30
    minutes because it's been so slow
    and I've got nothing to do... so I will
    be active every day
    -I have very quick responses.

-I'm semi-literate, and I'm not SUPER
    good at writing, but I'm not bad at it, either.

(fnaf)
    -I haven't read after Into the Pit,
    mostly due to lack of time.
    However I do own all of the books
    and... I will get off my lazy butt eventually.

(horse)
    -I am an equestrian myself, have been riding for about 10 years now. I've done dressage, jumping, icelandic and saddle seat (100% do not like this one, sorry). I have mostly done dressage and icelandic riding, so I'm most knowledgable with these too. I have also done light liberty training.
    -I do own my own horse, she is an OTTB and because of her (and some friend's horses) TB's are one of my favourite breeds. I don't mind using my own horse, Symphony, in the roleplay- but she will be a bit magical, you know?

about you (preferred, not required)
    -also fast response times, since I am so
    bored at work I really want it to be an
    active, back and fourth type thing.

(fnaf)
    -knowledgeable about the games and
    stories, at least the beginning 3
    games and the first book (Silver Eyes).

-able to play multiple characters

(horse)
    -you have basic horse handling knowledge
    -you know a little bit of information on breeds (whatever breeds, if we roleplay specific breeds, this isn't a huge deal for me though!!)
Last edited by ĸιттιe on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackwidow58249 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:48 am

about me I am a new mom with some time on my hands. i am in central time zone. I am semi literate not extremely good at punctuation but getting better. Not against lgtb romances just not very good at them. I have not roleplayed in 2-3 years and would like to get into it again.

I am looking for a fantasy roleplay such as werewolves/humans/vampires/ etc. another semi literate roleplayer than can do 2-4 lines per reply. someone who will understand when i randomly disappear at different times of the day to take care of my child but know that i will return throughout the day.

My OC is a snow white wolf shifter with sapphire blue eyes, 4 claw mark scars on her chest and across her right eye. in human form she has ebony black hair with frosted white tips, blueish green eyes.

Feel free to pm me any plot ideas I am semi quick to reply
Pet's name: SnowFlake

She/her~Leo~Roleplayer~Straight
Hello there I'm am Blackwidow58249 feel free to call me Blackwidow, or just Widow
I love Drawing,Reading,Music, and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me at anytime I love getting them =)
You can also find me on Flight Rising and Wajas, https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=564715 https://www.wajas.com/profile.php?id=367271
COME, SIGNUP AND PLAY WOLFPLAY WITH ME!!!
Blackwidow58249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:55 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:36 am

Hello! I'm Corgi but you can call me Cor or anything really! I am an adult female who lives in cst. I've recently gotten a lot more time on my hands recently after taking a mental break from everything. I've been really craving rps recently so I figured I'd get back into the swing of things! Unfortunately this means I am a l i t t l e rusty when it comes to these things. I prefer playing female but I will double on a character so we can both have mxf. I support LGBTQ+ however I feel like I cannot do a good job rping them I'm sorry. I try to be semi lit with at least 4+ lines but sometimes when I am at work or on mobile it may be shorter, all I ask for is at least 2+ lines but I understand sometimes we get a lil block on knowing what to put. I am a sucker for romance both cheesy and not cheesy. Now onto the rps!

Want Craving Who I want to/can play

Star Wars
I am a Kylo Ren simp
Kylo x Oc - Oc is captured after a failed resistance mission and Kylo and her grow close

Prince x Outcast
A young prince of a kingdom where magic runs through the it the same way blood runs through people's veins is forced to try to find himself a wife. A young woman outcasted by her own family and kingdom for having "dark blood in her veins" hides out in the forest near the castle, learning how to handle her powers from a distance until one day she's found by guards and brought to the kingdom believed to be someone plotting against the kingdom.

Apocalyptic
A group of survivors are finding it harder to stay alive. Between the outbreak, the lack of food, and the noninfected animals it's getting increasingly harder to get things done. It's been long enough that the cities are starting to grow over and animals roam freely so they have to make a choice. Venture further out in hopes to find something anything or stay and try to find their own way to survive with what limited things they have on hand.

Star Wars Mandalorian
Basically anything star wars related au or cannon
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:03 am

hi there.
      i'm lol, but feel free to address me as madison or ruby. i'm in search of some roleplays after taking a much needed writing break. i apologize if you got caught in the middle of my crossfire when i randomly decided to take a hiatus. please feel free to message me again about a different roleplay! anyways— the nitty-gritty stuff. i live in the east time zone, i'm an adult, and i'm accepting of lgbtq+ roles. due to the amount of work that i have on my plate, i expect myself to be able to respond at least once or twice a week given my muse (will write 100 - 200 words). i can roleplay + do discussion on here or discord. i also will set the limit on roleplaying romance. i will only roleplay romance if you yourself are an adult. i don't feel comfortable writing out such things with a minor. now onto what i'm in the mood for. feel free to bounce some of these ideas collectively when messaging me!
      marvel: a loki inspired/based roleplay (loki and an oc, or loki and a canon character. i prefer not to play loki.), scarlet witch inspired roleplay (can be scarlet witch and a female oc, or vision. i don't mind who i play, but i prefer for this to be an au of some sort.), peter parker + wade wilson (both consenting adults of course. i love their dynamic together. can be canon or an au. i prefer to play peter.), vision inspired roleplay (LOVE, love, love to try vision and a male oc or male canon character. prefer to play the oc/opposing canon character.)
      warrior cats [bold, i know]: craving a leader and medicine cat (both from different clans) based roleplay (prefer to play the medicine cat. can be a prophecy of some kind.), angsty rogue and a medicine cat (medicine cat constantly checks in on the rogue cat, and the stray learns to 'love' again. prefer to play the medicine cat role.), a soon-to-be deputy and warrior-to-be (both from different clans) based roleplay (prefer to play the warrior-to-be. this one would be more about the two sneaking out constantly just to see each other, and to not get caught. also, heavy emphasis on the deputy-to-be feeling guilty about breaking code.)
      other: a cinderella based roleplay (a prince and a male peasant convene together at a ball and or, a princess and a female peasant convene together at a ball.. so on and so forth. would prefer to play the peasant role.), vampire/cryptids/witch/etc + human (i'd prefer to play the human role. i'm so open to any of these, and i'm also over-the-moon willing to spitball ideas!), any sort of plot idea/list that you have- i'm willing to look at! don't feel shy :''D
      that's about it. if anything written here caught your attention, please feel free to message me so we can further converse about pursing a roleplay together. thank you!
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:37 am

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

what i can do:
- send literate, paragraph/small paragraph responses, I'll adapt to you
- do my best to send responses as fast as I can
- adapt to your writing/roleplaying style

what i expect of you
- try to be literate too
-try to send fast responses, but I can understand if you don't

fandoms i'm in and
characters i'll play (bold)

(these are in order of what I'd like to rp as most to least,
I'll also mostly be playing as my own characters)

- neon genesis evangelion
misato x OC
shinji x OC
shinji x asuka
OC x OC

- steven universe
lapis x OC
garnet x OC
OC x OC

- undertale
undyne x OC
alphys x OC
papyrus x OC
OC x OC

- other
angel x demon (I could play either)
some sort of romeo and juliet situation/forbidden lovers (mxm and fxf fine with me!)

please dm me if you'd like to roleplay!!
favorite song right now wrote:Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town
-
Talking Heads

hi there :) feel free to pm me at any time or shoot me a trade, and if we share any
interests feel free to talk to me about them!

"why am I going out of my head whenever you're around?
the answer is obvious, love has come to town"

alexis/andro ✦ bisexual(?), non-binary ✦ they/them ✦ autistic ✦ leo ✦ intp ✦ 9w1
andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

koma's search

Postby KomaToast » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:32 am

howdy there!
the basics
- i'm a semi lit roleplayer (i aim for 5 lines!)
- call me blake/dino/koma/sword or sora!
- would prefer you write the same amount! i'll do the same :)
- i'm in gmt/uk!
- i can do it here or discord
- i do ask if we go on discord to told in dms first
- i have awful anxiety so i will rarely dm first

the fandoms(our of five)
the witcher ☆☆
supernatural (demons, angels, werewolves) ☆☆☆
danganronpa (thh, 2, anime, v3) ☆☆☆☆☆
ace attorney ☆☆
my hero academia ☆☆☆
original characters ☆☆☆☆☆

ships (bold is preferred character)
the witcher, netflix
geralt x jaskier ☆☆
supernatural
human x werewolf ☆☆☆☆☆
angel x demon ☆☆☆☆☆
danganronpa
byakuya x makoto ☆☆☆☆☆
mondo x kiyotaka ☆☆☆
mondo x chihirio ☆☆☆
chihirio x leon ☆☆☆☆
sakura x aoi ☆☆
komaru x toko ☆☆
gundham x kazuichi ☆☆☆☆
nagito x hajime ☆☆☆☆☆
izuru x nagito ☆☆☆☆☆
sonia x chiaki ☆☆☆
mikan x ibuki ☆☆☆
juzo x kyosuke ☆☆☆☆☆
kokichi x shuichi (i can be both but i kin shuichi lol) ☆☆☆☆☆
shuichi x rantaro ☆☆☆☆
rantaro x kokichi ☆☆☆☆
kaede x miu ☆☆☆☆☆
oc x oc ☆☆☆☆☆
ace attorney
miles x phoenix ☆☆☆☆
apollo x klavier ☆☆☆☆
trucy x oc ☆☆☆☆
my hero academia
keigo/hawks x dabi ☆☆☆☆☆
tomura x keigo/hawks ☆☆☆☆☆
denki kaminari x shinso hitoshi ☆☆☆☆
other
himiko toga x oc ☆☆☆☆☆
villain!oc x hero!oc (i can go either way) ☆☆☆☆

notes:
i am lgbt so please be open to nonbinary characters and mxm/fxf!
if we roleplay on discord, i write my replies on 10 size text in google docs :)
thanks for reading!
KomaToast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M
*M x F (used to playing girls
*F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*FNAF
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Digimon
(add) Free
(add) Gurren Lagann
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Shokugeki no Soma (legal aged, so 18 or older)
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not sighting against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
(add) naruto (have one right now)
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (have one right now)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

search

Postby venti » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:43 am

Hello, I am Suga!

ABOUT ME
Hello, I am Suga. I like Pokemon, Foxes, Kitsunes, Dragons and Hydra's.
I go by: Suga, char or just call me necrozma!
My pronouns: She/They
About me:
➤ I have homeschool, but I am mostly online.
➤ I am a digital artist
➤ I am stressed
➤ I have this coppa thing, so please wait. (also i know you cant see the link)
➤ ye

What I expect from you:
➤ Active
➤ Caring and Understanding
➤ Posts at least 2 times a day
➤ Same time (I'm in western european time), or near my time xp
➤ Humor! I love people who have nice humor.

Roleplays:
➤ OC roleplays
➤ Angel x Devil
➤ Wolf roleplays **
➤ Cat roleplays
➤ Fox roleplays
➤ Pokemon ?? roleplays

THANKS!
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping