Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby daifuku » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 am

hello! i'm daifuku and i'm looking for either a 1x1 or small group rp on cs threads!

about me: just looking for something on the more casual side - i'm not a huge stickler for word counts, i'll try to mirror as much as you! also can't guarantee daily posts but i do my best to keep in touch and let you know what's going on. i have discord for ooc chat if that's easier c: and i don't mind writing any gender or pairings, but i prefer writing original characters if possible

interests/fandoms:
    - genshin impact
    - pjo
    - warrior cats
    - medieval fantasy themes
    - sports-themed, dance, musicians, bands
    - rivals/enemies/friends to lovers, soulmates
    - a lot of other stuff, ask away if you have something in mind!

about you: please be patient and respectful, and that's it! shoot me a pm if you're interested and if we've already started an rp and i haven't responded (SORRY), feel free to reach out as well. thanks for reading this far <3
daifuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:30 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:06 pm

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Poppycorn222 wrote:
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya, I'm Poppy. I'm looking for someone at my skill level
or slightly below/above to roleplay with. I can
roleplay on here or discord so just let me know
which you prefer. Below I'll explain
what I can provide and what I except from you, and what
kind of Roleplay's I'm interest in currently!
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

What you can expect from me
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write 300-1k words {or more}
- I am in school so it might take
me a while/a few days to reply
- Contributes to plot
- Likes OOC chat
-Roleplays mxf, mxm, fxf
╚═══════════════════╝
What I expect from you
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write at least a small paragraph
- Notifies me if you'll be gone for
a prolonged period of time
-Will help with plot
- Supportive of the LGBT+
community even if you're not
willing to roleplay it.
- Friendly, willing to chat OOC
╚═══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Key
★= how much I want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics = i would prefer this role
Bold = I will only play this role
Strike = not interested right now
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Currently wanting to focus on Romance
rather than action/adventure, but I am willing
to add those to the plot
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Warrior Cats
★★★★★

Plot line ideas -
The formation of a clan(s) and how it comes to be

Classic forbidden romance

Childhood friends to lovers (or enemies to lovers)

Journey prophecy/plot

Murder mystery

Any illness/disease epidemic & aftermath

Just generic slice of life works too

I wanna hear your ideas too! I'm open to anything so please, I love to discuss and hash things out!

══════════

Marvel
★★★★★

Spiderman/Peter Parker (andrew or tom) x my female oc (really want)

Tony Stark x oc

Steve Rodgers x oc

══════════

Percy Jackson
★★★★★

Anything oc related, hit me with your plots

oc x oc

Percy Jackson x oc

Leo Valdez x oc
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Hey there! I'm Consulting_Angel (otherwise known as Angel, Angle, Consulting, etc), and ready to look for a couple of 1x1's.
I have a list of plot ideas all detailed below - let me know which one you'd like to do, the gender pairing you'd like to do for it, and any questions/ideas you might have (provided you fit the requirements for a rp partner below, and I fit your requirements as well).

1. Rival Performers
    - Two performers are rivals/enemies. They frequently clash, and maybe have quite a public reputation for their rivalry. Perhaps they are forced to tour/work together, and while spending time together, end up realising that they're not quite so different after all and the other's way of doing things/their act isn't all that bad. Classic enemies to lovers, while having to navigate being a public figure/famous. Maybe they also used to be friends, for an extra added layer. I love the idea of two magicians/illusionists, but maybe it could be two musicians, actors, singers, etc (but tbh I'm definitely more into them being magicians/illusionists).

2. Musical Theatre
    - The idea for this one would be that we pick a musical theatre plot to adapt and use original characters with (and maybe change a few plot points/details to make things less problematic if needed). Could be fun! Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Two Strangers, Hadestown (maybe have two pairs, one that takes the roles of Orpheus/Eurydice and one for Hades/Persephone), are a few that I think could work - but if you have another suggestion, I might be open to it!

3. Spies/Espionage
    - Spies/Agents from rival agencies that find themselves constantly encountering each other on the same missions (or maybe different missions, but in the same place). So much potential for enemies to lovers and spy shenanigans! Maybe secretly missing if the other agent isn't also on a mission they are on. Possibly starting to hide the fact that the other agent was also on a mission in the same places to their higher ups. Perhaps they both get captured by a third agency or common villain and they have to - ugh - work together, and... well, I guess you're not so bad after all. I love the idea of one being more serious and disciplined and the other is less serious and maybe kind of goofy!

4. Supernatural
    - I have a specific character I'd really like to play. A vampire that embodies many of the stereotypical traits of a vampire - dramatic, wears long capes, lives in a big mansion, etc.
    Your character could be another vampire that is more modern/very much the opposite of stereotypical, or a werewolf, or another creature if you have an idea that you'd really like to play. I'd prefer to not do a vampire x human roleplay for this one.
    For plot, perhaps our characters are enemies/rivals/don't get along, and are known in town to bicker or sass each other at almost every opportunity. And then they are forced to team up to face off against a common enemy. Maybe one of the two gets in some sort of trouble with another group, and ends up at the other's doorstep, beaten up and with no idea where else to go, where they are taken in and explains everything. But now that the other one knows about the group/enemy, that also puts a target on their back as well, which forces the two to have to temporarily live together and team up until this problem/group has been dealt with. Let me know what ideas you'd like to do as well, though!

5. Fantasy
    - Looking at either something set in a typical fantasy world - limited technology (or magitech!), medieval-inspired kingdoms and such - or modern fantasy. I have a couple of ideas. Either our characters answer the call for 'heroes' from the monarch, motivated either by the reward money, power or something else, and have to team up to complete the quest given to them (which we can decide on together). Or a human stumbles into a fantasy world. Maybe something 'fae trap'-esque. This human is found and told that in order to get back home, they need to find some sort of item, or maybe a specific person that can help. And along the way, ends up helping to save the kingdom they ended up in or something similar. Any ideas you might have, throw them at me! Both of these could be that we play two characters, but also works with just one each!

So, what am I looking for in a RP partner?
- Preferably an adult!
- Can write a fair paragraph or two - massively long responses aren't needed, but at least something that can be replied to (200-500 words? A little more?).
- Willing to discuss ideas/plot points.
- Can post about once a day/every two days.
- Good with mxm, fxf, nbxany pairings.

And as for me:
- Am adult.
- Will match what you write (or try to!), I can often write about 200-500 words.
- Prefer mxm, fxf, nbxany. I may do a mxf pairing, if we double up and also do a mxm, fxf or nbxany pairing as well.
- In GMT/BST timezone.
- Usually active, will try and post at least once or twice a day.
- Thread/Forum roleplay is preferred, but if you'd really prefer Discord, then I will ask that you set up the server.
- Have lots of roleplay ideas, and always up to discuss them!
[/quote]
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:38 am

Hey there, i'm FigTown!

Hey if you recognise me, hey if you don't! I'm Figtown / Unknownninkk and i'm someone dying to get back into rp after a 1 year hiatus because of life. My discord is unknownninkk for easy contact or pm! I'd love to do some rp with anyone who loves complex characters, drama and romance! I like to write a bit, usually around 1000+ words if that gives an idea but i do mirror responses. I'm not looking for many people to rp with! Currently i have 1 person i'm doing rp with on discord. I'd be looking at most for another 1 or 2 people!

About me!

-I'm from Scotland, so UK timezone!
-I prefer to use OCs, but i don't mind if you use cannon.
- I am comfortable using 1 character at a time and i like playing female only please!
- I prefer to rp f x m
- I prefer discord, but forum is fine too!
- I roleplay humans only or d&d races
- I can reply a few times a week, most likley at night or early morning
- I can write lots and tend to mirror responses! I like a chunk to work with
- I'd prefer to rp with an adult as I am an adult!
- I love headcannons, i do rp art, and i draw my own characters (and maybe yours!)

Interests!
- I love the Call Of Duty world and would love to do an femOC x Ghost or femOC x Soap enemies to lovers rp, but i would also just do Oc x Oc in the Call of Duty fandom(TOP PRIORITY!! i have a few ideas on starters)
- I play d&d so anything fantasy with a hook would be amazing!
- Mideival roleplays are also something i'd love to do!
- Western / Red Dead Redemption! (fave) Taken
- Apycalyptic things are a huge love of mine - i love high stake rp (Like The 100 and vaguely Fallout inspired)
- Zombie apocalypse (I love creative zombie concepts like The Last of Us)
- Game of Thrones (i used to be a big fan so i might be rusty)
- Pride & Prejudice / Bridgerton! (Love a bit of Jane Austin)
- The 100! used to be big into the 100 (books and S1-4)
- 1920s lounge singer (f) x Mafia member

Tropes
- enemies to lovers
- slowburn
- tragic
- betrayl
- forced to work together
- denial
- wrapping up one anothers wounds
- saving each other
- hurt/comfort
- arguments
Last edited by FigTown on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 am

hi hi, back in the 1x1 search but prolly gonna keep this short so! a little about me i take forever to reply so i apologize for that i am an adult, my discord is trxgic. mainly do mxm or mxf but idrc any gender is ok animanga or realistc fcs / discord or cs forums do not hesitate to bump me, i will need it. 500 words is what i aim for in my posts but i can do more or less i really do not mind also ooc is fine! i do like talking w/ my partners about mutual interest and whatnot. also doubling up is a-okay with me

so, what am i looking for? bold = begging on my hands and knees

fandom
rwby (pleek) specifically bumbleby
genshin
brand new animal (bna)
naruto
(SASUSAKU PLEASEEEEE)
pokemon
spiderman
miraculous

non-fandom
enemies to lovers
rekindling of a relationship
us against the world kinda sitch idk
grumpy char x bubbly char
cowboy/girl idk wild west yeehaw
were-people / fantasy in modern world
hallmark-esque plot idk like celeb x small town person
coffee shop
idk if u got ideas i will be seated :p

thanks for reading!
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Nunavik wrote:hey! i'm nunavik and i'm looking for some new one-on-one roleplays. please note i'm an adult and as such, i'd prefer to roleplay only with adults (20+). please message me if you are interested ♥

about me ;
× nuna, nunavik, or cze - call me whichever you prefer. she/her pronouns.
× literate with good grammer, long/short posts depending on muse. i
will never respond with any one-liners or pure dialogue.
× will only roleplay in third-person.
× love world-building, prefer someone who can equally contribute.
× relaxed roleplayer (a few responses/weekly), love ooc chats in-between.
× prefer discord roleplays but will also stay on the cs forums.
× prefer no canon characters unless they are used to enhance a plot
and not actively played per post.
× will only play male characters.
× M/M or M/F pairings only as i'm bad at playing female characters.

interests ;
* acotar or tog-based worldbuilding
* fairies, curses, prophecies, etc.
- percy jackson
- zombie apocalypse (fallout-based or the last of us)
- golden age of piracy
- harry potter - centered around fantastic beasts
- harry potter - centered around teacher characters
- harry potter - centered around illvermorny
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

─────────────────────
cze 🌿 she/her 🌵 adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:46 am

Hannah Grace wrote:
Hannah Grace wrote:Hi! I'm Hannah Grace, and I'm looking for some rolepkay partners! I've been a little bored lately, and some of my other roleplays on other games have slowly peetered out, sadly. But I'm looking for more!

•I'm really only interested in MxF romance roleplays at the moment!

•If you'd be willing to play the male character, that would be great!

•I don't mind if you're an adult or not, I myself am 18+

---‐------------------------------

Plot interests:

•Werewolves
•Vampires
•Mafia
•Pirates
•Angel's
•Demons
•Etc

-------------------------
Other interests: