Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

FNAF RPs Wanted

Postby ĸιттιe » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:12 pm

hello <3 I'll get right to the point;

I'm looking for fnaf roleplays at the moment. I'm open to anything; however, I don't want it to be violent. I also love romance, if that could be incorporated in some way, that'd be great.
    I prefer the plot to be within the story of the first three games; I'm not extremely fond of where the story went after that.
    I've also read up to Fetch, I've been slacking on reading although I have all of the books, but outside of the books I'm aware of the entire story of the games.
    I can roleplay as many characters at once, and since this is a 1x1 that'd obviously be a given.
    I can roleplay here on the forums or on Discord as well.

Please message me if you're interested, I've been extremely bored lately and I'd love to start roleplaying actively again.

Thank you <3
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:18 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:
Francesca.Demonessia wrote:
Francesca.Demonessia wrote:Ciao Ciao, I'm Francesca (she/her :3)~
As you can see I'm just looking for a 1x1 I can roleplay and possibly gain a new friend?
Haven't been on here in a while, usually just on here to get new pets and all, but I found that I miss my roleplays :3

-I can roleplay either on discord or on CS, but I do prefer Chicken Smoothe over Discord :3
- I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I will match your word length to the best of my ability.
-I play either one of my 4 characters who are all sisters and demons, so, As you can tell, I usually like fantasy roleplays.
- I usually use realistic faceclaims, but I really don't care what faceclaims you use!
- All of my forms for my characters are premade, so I already have my character forms ready :3 I will wait if you don't have a form however!
- I only play females, sorry!
- I'm open to pretty much anything, I really don't mind unless it goes against my characters. (eg; one of my characters who 18+ going to primary school.)
- My timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time, (yes I live in Australia XD)
- I would like to talk and make new friends with people I'm doing a 1x1 with!
-I usually only play romance, but I can mix. Like Adventure mixed with romance :3
-Since I am in school, my times will be a bit off, but I usually get on regularly.
-I don't do animal roleplays-- Sorryyss!

~

-I would like if you could respond regularly, at least once every 3 days, but in all honesty, I say that but I'm fine with anything, just don't leave the roleplay suddenly and ghost me lol
-I don't have much of a pairing preference, but, I don't do well playing males, so MxM is out of the question. I usually roleplay MxF but I will roleplay FxF sometimes if you wish :3
-Dunno wat else to put here since I'm fine with anything lmao

OC's
Mainly oc X oc.
Either angel x demon, demon x demon, human x demon (or any character I dont really care lol--)
Since my characters are demons, roleplays with me will most likely be fantacy themed, however. Your character does not have to be a demon/angel or whatever-- :3
[/color]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fungi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:01 am

⌈ ☆ fungi's 1x1 search ☆ ⌋

★彡 about me 彡★
‣ hello! my name is fungi, and i have been roleplaying off and on for 6 years.
‣ i am a flexible writer, i can write anywhere from 3 sentences to multiple paragraphs, i can definitely match you.
‣ i use he/him pronouns, and i am a gay trans man.
‣ i am a young adult college student studying art, latin, and literature.
‣ pacific daylight time ! (PDT/PST)
‣ i roleplay over chicken smoothie pms/forums, but i do prefer discord! i am also willing to try out other platforms, depending on what you have in mind. feel free to add me on discord! my user is avocadon#2002 .
‣ i am pretty active, and i can give replies at least twice a day! i’m also open to less active, more relaxed roleplays.
‣ i only play male or non-binary characters, but i do have a couple female ocs or characters i can play. i do prefer playing ocs, but there are a few sources that i can play canon characters from!
‣ i am not comfortable playing mxf relationships, and i heavily prefer mxm over fxf.
‣ i am more romance-oriented than anything, i also focus heavily on drama/action/etc. but i do love when any type of romance is involved, no matter the plot.

bold = very interested!
lime green = my top priority, and very very interested in!
anything else is just another option that I'm also interested in, but not actively searching out.

★彡 interests 彡★
‣ supernatural themes (vampires, werewolves, paranormal, etc) !!
‣ mafia or gang themes
‣ horror themes
‣ pirate themes
‣ villans/superhero themes
‣ antro/furry themes
‣ dungeon and dragons related themes
‣ apocalyptic/zombie themes

★彡 media/fandom interests 彡★
homestuck (ocs or canon)
‣ stawdew valley (ocs or canon)
‣ mlp (ocs)
‣ hannibal (canon)

★彡 plot ideas 彡★
enemies to lovers in a villain/superhero setting, where the villain is more morally gray than actually evil.
‣ a castaway situation! two ppl lost on an island with no way to contact civilization.
bonnie n clyde kinda relationship but gay !!
‣ something inspired by “the outsiders”, “my own private idaho”, or “brokeback mountain”. i can *try* doing canon for this, but i am way, way, more interested in plots similar to those.
i have a tabaxi pirate character i would love to play around with! captain x mate, pirate x royalty, pirate x rival pirate, pirate x merman?
i’ve been craving some homestuck related stuff! either ocs or canon. i would love to play karkat vantas, gamzee makara, or dirk strider tbh.
i also have a nonbinary werewolf character i would love to play around with. they’re more of a punk, delinquent, street race kinda person, if you catch my drift.
anything with human x supernatural! (ghost, vampire, werewolf, demon, etc.)
‣ survivors of a zombie apocalypse situation just trying to get by.
i am a sucker for mafia or gang-related plots! especially craving a mafia or gang homestuck au.

thanks so much <3 !
fungi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fungi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:37 am

fungi wrote:
⌈ ☆ fungi's 1x1 search ☆ ⌋

★彡 about me 彡★
‣ hello! my name is fungi, and i have been roleplaying off and on for 6 years.
‣ i am a flexible writer, i can write anywhere from 3 sentences to multiple paragraphs, i can definitely match you.
‣ i use he/him pronouns, and i am a gay trans man.
‣ i am a young adult college student studying art, latin, and literature.
‣ pacific daylight time ! (PDT/PST)
‣ i roleplay over chicken smoothie pms/forums, but i do prefer discord! i am also willing to try out other platforms, depending on what you have in mind. feel free to add me on discord! my user is avocadon#2002 .
‣ i am pretty active, and i can give replies at least twice a day! i’m also open to less active, more relaxed roleplays.
‣ i only play male or non-binary characters, but i do have a couple female ocs or characters i can play. i do prefer playing ocs, but there are a few sources that i can play canon characters from!
‣ i am not comfortable playing mxf relationships, and i heavily prefer mxm over fxf.
‣ i am more romance-oriented than anything, i also focus heavily on drama/action/etc. but i do love when any type of romance is involved, no matter the plot.

bold = very interested!
lime green = my top priority, and very very interested in!
anything else is just another option that I'm also interested in, but not actively searching out.

★彡 interests 彡★
‣ supernatural themes (vampires, werewolves, paranormal, etc) !!
‣ mafia or gang themes
‣ horror themes
‣ pirate themes
‣ villans/superhero themes
‣ antro/furry themes
‣ dungeon and dragons related themes
‣ apocalyptic/zombie themes

★彡 media/fandom interests 彡★
homestuck (ocs or canon)
‣ stawdew valley (ocs or canon)
‣ mlp (ocs)
‣ hannibal (canon)

★彡 plot ideas 彡★
enemies to lovers in a villain/superhero setting, where the villain is more morally gray than actually evil.
‣ a castaway situation! two ppl lost on an island with no way to contact civilization.
bonnie n clyde kinda relationship but gay !!
‣ something inspired by “the outsiders”, “my own private idaho”, or “brokeback mountain”. i can *try* doing canon for this, but i am way, way, more interested in plots similar to those.
i have a tabaxi pirate character i would love to play around with! captain x mate, pirate x royalty, pirate x rival pirate, pirate x merman?
i’ve been craving some homestuck related stuff! either ocs or canon. i would love to play karkat vantas, gamzee makara, or dirk strider tbh.
i also have a nonbinary werewolf character i would love to play around with. they’re more of a punk, delinquent, street race kinda person, if you catch my drift.
anything with human x supernatural! (ghost, vampire, werewolf, demon, etc.)
‣ survivors of a zombie apocalypse situation just trying to get by.
i am a sucker for mafia or gang-related plots! especially craving a mafia or gang homestuck au.

thanks so much <3 !
fungi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:59 am

What's up? Craboom here! It looks like it's role-playing season for me, and I hope I can find something of interest!

About me:
- Usually in CST, but sometimes EST
- Doing my best to be active again (feel free to bug me about it every once in a while though)
- Working on better communicating, but I'm usually open to chat
- I'm good laying with guys and girls (got some new characters to try out as well)
- I can do most any type of relationship as well
- I prefer multiple characters (2-4)
- OCs generally preferred
- I'm usually semi-lit (1-2 paragraphs at most), but I just want something I enjoy
- I am open to discussing characters and plot as much as you desire and try to be as flexible as I can
- Forums or discord (if you so desire) preferred, but can do PMs... I'd rather not though

I'd prefer this from you:
- Communicate with me please, it really helps me communicate better with you as well
- Can be at least a little flexible
- Be respectful of what I can/cannot do (I will do the same)
- Be friendly
- Perfect spelling and grammar isn't required (I understand if this isn't your first language), but I'd at least like to know what you're trying to say
- Be able to help out with ideas and such

Stars indicate interest
- Here's some (albeit older) ideas I have, if you want something to work with (varies ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Maybe some sort of original concept/world we can work on together (★ ★ ★ ★)
- I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff/more adventure plots (★ ★ ★ ★)
- Medieval style worlds (also a fan of pirates and other somewhat historical settings) (★ ★ ★)
- Superheros/villians (especially villains, I got a team of villains I would love to use more) (★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Gods/Goddesses (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Slice of life/normal humans and such (★)
- Humanoids (think fantasy creatures like merfolk, elves, angels, all of that stuff) (★ ★ ★ ★)
- Most any animal, realistic or not (not a fan or horses) (★)
- Romance based plots (★ ★)
- As for fandoms... ask... there are a few, but I may or may not be interested in looking at

Interested? Send a PM! Looking forward to chatting with you!
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:00 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:](Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.[
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:49 am

𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓮
== i'm the viking goddess, but you can call me vi!
== she/her - gemini in zodiac - in my twenties(wish i could specify but cant sorry) - fairly new to the site still!
== i tend to writing in the first person - working hard on writing in third person.
== currently working as an aspiring author, so i am only able to post 2-6 times daily - with that being said, i am willing to post more with being on my computer daily.
== LGBTQ+ positive(as i am apart of the community myself - love you boos *mwah*), though i have yet to role-play a character of the community and i am willing to try if need be!!
==* looking for 1x1's and multi role-player forums - currently looking for some to join up in a multi-role i have created.
== i do create my own characters and plots - but would prefer we discuss some of the details of the plots, so we are not just running fully with my idea or we can figure something out. sorry i am weird!
== i strongly role-play female characters, but i do know how to write for male characters as well. most of my oc's are female, but that doesn't matter! with the hopes of creating more male characters, it will help me further my work on a book i plan on producing.
== semi-lit - i can produce anywhere between one to four or more paragraphs at one time(if needed willing to produce more). *willing to show you an example through private messages, felt my list here was a little to packed, lol '^-^

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
== at least one or two posts every other two or three days. i understand unexpected things happening, just privately message me and we can discuss things further.
== willingness to be open for plot discussion, character ooc's, etc about that roleplay.
== semi-lit please - at least one paragraph or more depending on what you can do.
== male or female characters - one or both, depending on what you are comfortable with.
== fictional and non-fictional - i can produce both, just let me know through a private message one or the other, or both.
== and the willingness to become friends with me, which is totally optional lmao.
== CHECK OUT MY PLOT CORNER TO CHECK OUT MY INTERESTS! needed to lighten the load and i felt like i was cluttering up the search lol.

thanks for reading! hit me with a private message if you
are interested in anything. hope to see some soon.
- vi
┌──────────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────────┐
======call me vi, if you want ^^
=====she/her pronouns please c:
===rough twenties - gemini in zodiac.
====aspiring author - creative writer.
└──────────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ────────────┘
┌─────── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───────┐
====character storage/plot corner
==current multi player role-plays: x x
===current 1x1 role-plays: x x x x x
===-favorite characters: x x x x x
└─────── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───────┘
┌─────────────────── ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ───────────────────┐
naturally friendly - friends?
anime/manga addict.
supernatural/fantasy inspired.
looking for role-plays | multi & 1x1's - invite?
add me here on cs or discord "the viking goddess#8141"
wip!!

└─────────────────── ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ───────────────────┘
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 am

FigTown wrote:
FigTown wrote:R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord or CS!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write a lot!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good
Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male!
I only play straight couples sorry!
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
[b][u]I can rp on discord!!!!(pref)

I WANT AN ENEMIRES TO LOVERS SLOW BRUNNNNN PLEASE! WITH ANY OF MY PLOTS BELOW
I am open to any plot ideas you have, or any couplings!

[i]I put in red what i'd like to rp the most!

What I'd love to RP!

Human;

Apocalypse colony leader x outsider/thief
The colony leader catches an outsider on their land, raiding their supplies. They bring them in and wind up trying to convince them to stay on one condition; they help them infiltrate another colony and break them from the inside. Raid them and steal weapons. They agree but what if the outsider knows someone at this other colony? Like a friend? A lover? Family? Would they throw it away so that colony leader lets them live?
OR
In an apocalypse, the group rescue an injured stranger. The group nurse is left to treat them and that's how it all began; them saving them and the other in a random building almost dead. The stranger chooses to join the group and from there - they need to survive together even if within the group there's death and despair

Apocalypse survivors(!!!!!!)

It's been a couple of years since the zombie apocalypse began.. There are small groups and settlements that are available to stay in to help keep you alive. This small group is new, banded together by chance and by grief. They have to work together to survive and thrive in this scary nasty world.. And two people in the group that despise one another must come around to working with each other to survive. CAN BE ZOMBIE OR NUCULAR

singer x guitarist/drummer(!!!!!!)
Person A (singer) is a confident and bold person with the voice of an angel and person B can play the drums/guitar like no other, but the problem is; They hate each other. One person thinks their ideas are better but the other thinks they suck. One wants to name the song this, one wants to name the song that. They can't seem to get along until they're forced by their record deal to collab on a song; a love song. Problem is, they both have never experienced love so try to find love somewhere but in that process, they find it in one another.

Fandoms;
Stardew Valley
Farmer x NPC(OC or cannon)
Farmer x Farmer
The 100
Bellamy Blake x oc
Oc x Oc

I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 3 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)

The people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of 100 young criminals down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships in-between and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of each other
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whisk's search

Postby whiskeyrose » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:01 pm

hey there! my name is whiskey or whisk and i am looking for a relaxed roleplay!

xxabout me:
        xxx - college student.
        xxx - semi lit, consisting of one to three paragraphs.
        xxx - looking for something super relaxed and slow paced.
        xxx - replies will be once a week.
        xxx - mxf, fxf, mxm.
        xxx - does not mind either gender or doubling up.
        xxx - loves creating plots and character development.

xxinterest/plots:
        xxx - two people are placed into witness protection at the same time and end up having to pretend to be a cute married couple in the suburbs.
        xxx - soulmate - maybe two people who are soulmates who despise each other? perhaps multiple soulmates? matching tattoos, telepathy, etc.
        xxx - motorcycle gangs & magic - i have no plot for this but the concept sounded cool.
        xxx - post-apocalyptic - nuclear, zombies, natural causes, etc.
        xxx - hunger games.
        xxx - strangers on a roadtrip.
        xxx - historical - wild west (rdr inspired), fedual japan, french revolution, medieval, cold war, etc.
        xxx - slice of life - medical dramas, theatre, coffee shop romance, good girl x bad boy, country x city, etc.
        xxx - trapped on a island/stranded in the middle of nowhere.
        xxx - fallout - vault dweller x civilian, vault dweller x raider, ncr ranger x vault dweller, etc.
        xxx - rainbow six siege - i have no good ideas but for this but concept sounds fun.
        xxx - romeo and juilet based.
        xxx - warrior cats.
        xxx - any plot/concept you have been wanting to try.

xxx feel free to pm if you are interested!
whiskeyrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Ciao Ciao, I'm Francesca (she/her :3)~
As you can see I'm just looking for a 1x1 I can roleplay and possibly gain a new friend?
Haven't been on here in a while, usually just on here to get new pets and all, but I found that I miss my roleplays :3

-I can roleplay either on discord or on CS, but I do prefer Chicken Smoothe over Discord :3
- I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I will match your word length to the best of my ability.
-I play either one of my 4 characters who are all sisters and demons, so, As you can tell, I usually like fantasy roleplays.
- I usually use realistic faceclaims, but I really don't care what faceclaims you use!
- All of my forms for my characters are premade, so I already have my character forms ready :3 I will wait if you don't have a form however!
- I only play females, sorry!
- I'm open to pretty much anything, I really don't mind unless it goes against my characters. (eg; one of my characters who 18+ going to primary school.)
- My timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time, (yes I live in Australia XD)
- I would like to talk and make new friends with people I'm doing a 1x1 with!
-I usually only play romance, but I can mix. Like Adventure mixed with romance :3
-Since I am in school, my times will be a bit off, but I usually get on regularly.
-I don't do animal roleplays-- Sorryyss!

~

-I would like if you could respond regularly, at least once every 3 days, but in all honesty, I say that but I'm fine with anything, just don't leave the roleplay suddenly and ghost me lol
-I don't have much of a pairing preference, but, I don't do well playing males, so MxM is out of the question. I usually roleplay MxF but I will roleplay FxF sometimes if you wish :3
-Dunno wat else to put here since I'm fine with anything lmao

OC's
Mainly oc X oc.
Either angel x demon, demon x demon, human x demon (or any character I dont really care lol--)
Since my characters are demons, roleplays with me will most likely be fantacy themed, however. Your character does not have to be a demon/angel or whatever-- :3
[/color]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me