Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby yuune » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:23 pm

Hello lovelies ♥ My username is yuune, and I've been roleplaying for about twelve years, on and off. I'm very much inactive on this account, but my maternity leave from work has left me quite bored and missing roleplaying!

but with that out of the way, here's some details about me;
    ○ My timezone is EST

○ I am busy a lot with college, and a newborn. Because of this my replies won't be incredibly fast, but you can at the very least expect one every two days!

○ I can write up to 1000+ words, at minimum I write 200-400 words. I'd prefer an RP partner who can do the same!

○ I am LGBT+ friendly.

○ I love getting to know my rp partner. ♥

○ I prefer to roleplay on discord or PM, I won't do forums because they're too harsh-looking on my phone.

○ I roleplay mxm, fxf, & fxm. I prefer mxm, however I'm happy to do any of them ♥

What I'd like to roleplay;

○ demon/human ❤❤
    ○ Criminal/detective ❤❤❤
    ○ Arranged marriage ❤❤
    ○ Fake relationship (They slowly start actually liking each other.) ❤❤❤
    ○ Enemies to lovers ❤❤❤
    ○ Famous person/normal person (trying to keep relationship out of public and press) ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Soulmates AU! ❤❤❤❤
    ○ basically any cute mxm, fxf, or fxm plot. PM me your ideas!! ♥

others (shows, games, etc);

I can do canon or oc's! (unless specified)

○ Harry Potter (OC's only)❤
    ○ Black Butler ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Attack on Titan ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Fruits Basket ❤❤❤
    ○ Death Note (including BB: Another Note) ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Noragami (OC's only) ❤❤
    ○ Danganronpa (OC's only) ❤❤
    ○ Ouran High School Host Club ❤❤❤
    ○ Naruto ❤❤

I have pairings from the things listed above. PM me about them!

Well, that's pretty much it! I'm very easy to get along with, so just send me a PM and I'm sure we can figure something out. ♥
yuune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

are you looking for an adventure?

Postby minimire » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:50 pm

hello everyone! minimire here, and i've been in the mood for some good old roleplays again so i thought i'd post my search here! so a bit about me, i'm in the UTC + 08 timezone and i'm currently still studying! however, i still manage to find time to come on everyday so don't worry. a bit more about my hobbies, i'm a writer and a reader, as i'm sure many others on here are as well. apart from that, i also love to do research, on things i'm passionate about and that interests me at least. these would include paleontology, zoology, and veterinary science. unfortunately my educational system sucks so i am unable to study those in my school. but i digress. back on the topic of roleplaying, i'm pretty much open to anything with a fantasy plotline. i'll list some of my interests below but regarding pairings, i'm alright with anything - mxf, fxf, or mxm. i'm also comfortable playing any gender. i'm a female myself i might add. i'd also like to consider myself a semi-lit role player and you can expect at least 300 to 500 words minimum.

what i expect from you:
    i. at least a semi-lit roleplayer ii. respond in the rp thread at least once a day, if you will be busy, please do inform me before hand iii. willing to help work out a plot and worldbuilding iv. lgbtq+ supportive (it's completely fine if you won't want to play a queer character, but please do not be rude about it) v. able to play both genders

as mentioned, here are some of my interests:

medieval period - i rewatched reign just for the fun of it and am craving a good medieval roleplay now XD
    - no fantasy or low fantasy
    - family drama, arranged marriage, forbidden romance, political intrigue, black plague
    - i would like the roleplay to be more plot driven than character driven so i don't mind adding one or more of those plot points together (:

harry potter - my interests for the wizarding world has sparked once again.
    ~ takes place a few years after the wizarding war. our oc's have finally gotten their hogwarts letter. i would tweak this a bit so that our characters are at least 16 during their first year in school. we can develop the plot more if you're interested in a roleplay set in hogwarts. (Preferably focusing more on potions)
    ~ takes place during or before the era of fantastic beasts and where to find them. both of us are apprentices of newt scamander and helping him along as we discover new creatures and learn more about the existing ones. we can think of a more solid plot if you're interested in this timeline.
    - takes place during the middle ages, perhaps before hogwarts was founded and we can delve more into the history of the wizarding world and hogwarts

dragons - any fantasy plotline involving dragons i would definitely be interested in.
    ~ dragon riders on a quest. we'd need a good world building foundation for this one at least.
    ~ our characters are dragons as we discover what's causing a mysterious plague that is slowly wiping out our species. again, would be best to set in a good world building foundation for this and we can develop the plot more.

fantasy - i love worldbuilding and hopefully roleplays will motivate me to continue writing daily
    - mermaids, pirates, medieval era, any and all things fantasy, i'm here for it!
    - worldbuilding madness

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hello! First timer here!

Postby FriskTheHusky » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Hello there! My name is Frisk! 😁 I am rather new to Chicken Smoothie and I just found out about the roleplay forums and they look awesome!
I have had experience with writing and roleplay and I feel like this would be fun so I’m going to give it a shot. I read the roleplaying instructions and rules and I feel like I have a good idea on how to do it, although I thought I would start with a 1x1 because they seem easier and I am new to CS roleplaying so I thought it would be a good place to start.

Here are some roleplay ideas that appeal to me:

🐺Wolves-It doesn’t matter whether we’re just normal wolves or we have dragon-like features or extra eyes, either kind sounds good to me!

🐶Dogs-We could also do something like a stray dog roleplay! Maybe we’re two stray city dogs trying survive the harshness of the city or something.

🐱Cats-A cat roleplay sounds fun! I’m really into Warrior Cats so if you also like Warrior Cats that could be fun, or maybe a stray cat roleplay would be better.

🐲Dragons-A dragon roleplay sounds awesome! I love Wings Of Fire so a Wings Of Fire roleplay could be fun, but I also like How to Train Your Dragon so that could be fun too. Or maybe we’re just our own kind of dragon.

🐴Horses-I am not as into horses as I used to be, but I still think a horse roleplay could be very cool, whether we are horses or maybe we’re just horse riders (the first one is preferable)

🙂❤️😈Human x Creature-I took a look at some of these and they look very cool and fun! Maybe we could do a Human x Demon or Human x Monster thing.

NOTES:
-MILD ROMANCE is OK, but please, nothing too deep
-Don’t powerplay or godmode, that’s never fun
-I’m a little busy during the day, I’m more active at night tbh.
-If I have a few questions plz don’t get frustrated with me. I’ve never done a CS roleplay before.
-I am LGBTQ+ friendly! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Other than that, yeah that’s it! Don’t be shy to PM me if you’re interested. I don’t bite! 😊
Last edited by FriskTheHusky on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:04 pm

~BrokenEcho~ wrote:
Hi there, I'm ~BrokenEcho~ I would love to do a 1x1 with someone, I do have some information about me, what I expect from you, what you can expect from me, and what I will/ will not RP. I haven't roleplayed in almost 2 years and I would love to get back into it!

(All OCS and pairings can be changed from mxm mxf and fxf to another pairing)

A Little Bit About Me:
*I am in the USA
*Now that it is summer I will be on my computer a lot more so I'll be on several times a day.
*I am a fairly nice person So I will talk to you outside of the RP.
*I do not RP over PM.
*I try to write to the best of my ability but I make mistakes all the time feel free to (POLITELY) correct me
*Please let me know if I forget to reply! I am a very forgetful human being.

What I Expect From You
*That you can write a decent paragraph I'm working on becoming more literate and the more you post the more muse I have to write.
*That you will help me come up with ideas for the plot
*That you reply at least 4-5 times a week
*Let me know if you are getting bored with the RP
*Let me know if you have to leave for a while or have writer's block
*please don't abandon me... It just makes me feel sad.
*Take romance slow (unless chars are starting in a relationship)
*LGBT+ are welcome I will not roleplay with you if you are not accepting of LGBT

What you can expect from me
*That I will Mirror your posts. ((Unless you give me nothing to work with))
* I will reply at least once a day
*Remind you if you haven't rped in a few days
*Not always make the thread
*I will add drama to make the Rp more entertaining
*I will help come up with ideas
*I will let you know if I am bored
*Will let you know if I have to go? or have writer's block
*Not abandon you without a good reason
*Take romances slow

What I will RP ((Bolded is what I would like to rp)) ((Ships can also be adapted into mxf, fxf, or mxm, etc))

"cliche" pairings
-Female OC x Female fluffy romance

basic fandoms/plots
-Alien Invasion
-Percy Jackson
-Fairy Tale Retellings (not the anime)
-Avalon High
-Apocalypse
-Any Narnia Related role play.
-A Court of Thornes and Roses
-A Darker Shade of Magic

MISC. pairings
-Captain America's Daughter x Iron Man's Son
-Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff
-Neville Longbottom x Hufflepuff
-Merlin x OC
-Arthur x OC
-Hiccup x OC
-Peter Parker x OC
-Bucky Barnes x OC
-Steve Rogers x OC
-Wanda Maximof x Female OC
-Rhys x OC
-Azriel x OC
-Cassian x OC

In general, I am open to anything! I love fantasy so I am always down for those style plots!!!

Thanks for looking. :)
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuune » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:27 pm

Hello lovelies ♥ My username is yuune, and I've been roleplaying for about twelve years, on and off. I'm very much inactive on this account, but my maternity leave from work has left me quite bored and missing roleplaying!

but with that out of the way, here's some details about me;
    ○ My timezone is EST

○ I am busy a lot with college, and a newborn. Because of this my replies won't be incredibly fast, but you can at the very least expect one every two days!

○ I can write up to 1000+ words, at minimum I write 200-400 words. I'd prefer an RP partner who can do the same!

○ I am LGBT+ friendly.

○ I love getting to know my rp partner. ♥

○ I prefer to roleplay on discord or PM, I won't do forums because they're too harsh-looking on my phone.

○ I roleplay mxm, fxf, & fxm. I prefer mxm, however I'm happy to do any of them ♥

What I'd like to roleplay;

○ demon/human ❤❤
    ○ Criminal/detective ❤❤❤
    ○ Arranged marriage ❤❤
    ○ Fake relationship (They slowly start actually liking each other.) ❤❤❤
    ○ Enemies to lovers ❤❤❤
    ○ Famous person/normal person (trying to keep relationship out of public and press) ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Soulmates AU! ❤❤❤❤
    ○ basically any cute mxm, fxf, or fxm plot. PM me your ideas!! ♥

others (shows, games, etc);

I can do canon or oc's! (unless specified)

○ Harry Potter (OC's only)❤
    ○ Black Butler ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Attack on Titan ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Fruits Basket ❤❤❤
    ○ Death Note (including BB: Another Note) ❤❤❤❤
    ○ Noragami (OC's only) ❤❤
    ○ Danganronpa (OC's only) ❤❤
    ○ Ouran High School Host Club ❤❤❤
    ○ Naruto ❤❤

I have pairings from the things listed above. PM me about them!

Well, that's pretty much it! I'm very easy to get along with, so just send me a PM and I'm sure we can figure something out. ♥
⦓𝕙𝕚, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕪𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕖⦔
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ, ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ,
& ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.
━━ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴍ! ━━
- link - link - link -
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀
Image Image Image
yuune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:28 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:36 pm

hi i'm ploegy and i'm gonna keep this nice and simple

about me;;
➳semi-lit / lit rper
➳lives in est
➳plays both male and female characters
➳comfortable with lgbt+ romance / characters
➳very comfortable playing canon characters
➳human / humanoid based rps only
➳only uses forums for rps
➳will help with plot creation

about you;;
➳semi-lit rper
➳can play both male and female characters
➳comfortable with lgbt+ romance / characters
➳comfortable with playing canon and non-canon characters (if you're searching for oc only rps dw about this)
➳patient and willing to put up with my slower posting
➳willing to help with plot creation

roleplay interests;;
more hearts means more desired

fandom based;;
persona 5 ;; ♡♡♡♡
➳danganronpa ;; ♡♡
➳fire emblem ;; ♡♡♡
➳pokemon ;; ♡
➳legend of zelda ;; ♡♡♡
➳overwatch ;; ♡♡
➳my hero academia ;; ♡♡♡
attack on titan ;; ♡♡♡♡
multifandoms / crossovers ;; ♡♡♡♡♡

non-fandom based;;
➳medieval themes ;; ♡♡
➳fantasy themes ;; ♡♡♡
➳gods / demigods ;; ♡
➳open to other suggestions

feel free to ask about fandom specific ships
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF 1x1 warrior cats rp partner!

Postby k9inpants » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:04 pm

k9inpants wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is k9! I am looking for a 1x1 or small group wc rp.

Some things about me:
•18+
•over seven years rp experience
•well versed in wc lore
•semi lit/often posts over a paragraph at a time
•active

Things I would like to see in a rp partner:
•adult or minor ok
•semi lit
•active
•at least some experience with wc rp
•dni if you are not lgbt friendly

I’ve got no plot in mind but we can work on it together! Hoping for a regular, powers, au, prophecy, or StarClan/Dark Forest warriors rp. Message me!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:36 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cats 1x1 :)

Postby pixieknees » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:51 pm

hey there! i'm gabriella, but feel free to call me worm. i'm looking for a warrior cats 1x1 currently!

ABOUT ME:
-- aest timezone
-- i loveee romance and I'm not too into purely platonic pairings :)
-- looking for something laid-back, like a few hundred words per post on average?
-- lgbt+ friendly
-- I'm fine with playing both males and females :)

ABOUT YOU:
-- please be moderately active!
-- and i'd love it if you like plot brainstorming too

PAIRINGS:
-- leader x med-cat or opposing clan's leader
-- medicine cat x leader/warrior/deputy/etc
-- medicine cat x different clan medicine cat
-- queen x ex or current mate's sibling/friend
-- slowburn between apprentices from different clans until they age-up

PLOTS:
1.) a leader goes through something traumatic and slowly, their personality changes, deforming them until they're no longer kind or patient: until they're slowly twisting into a darker version of themselves. the clan can see it, but they refuse to acknowledge it. it's up to a warrior, a deputy, or maybe even the medicine cat (or, maybe all 3?) to figure out a way to help or overthrow the leader. this could be a background plot, maybe, put with another to add more drama!
2.) a medicine cat who has gone insane due to a death or forbidden/unrequited love. as a result, they start harming the clan's other cats or sending false prophecies to the head. they could aid in the clan's demise if combined with the first scheme — perhaps because they seek power, or because they want everyone else to suffer as they have? perhaps the apprentice medicine cat is aware of their mentor's insane behaviour, but is being blackmailed or intimidated into silence. maybe they've been promised something in exchange for keeping their lips shut. before the clan is ruined, something must be done to solve the mystery of all the dying cats, but the leader doesn't seem to be in the proper mind to listen. to add to the med cat gone rogue plot, what if a cat from an opposing clan is having visions/nightmares of the med cat gone rogue and the crimes they're committing, but no one believes them/they don't believe their dreams are significant because of a bad reputation or a tendency to exaggerate, or maybe a lack of faith in starclan?
3.) maybe, when each cat becomes an apprentice, they're given the opportunity to visit the other clans to see if they want to leave their birth clan or not. they spend a moon in each clan until they've visited every one, and at the end of it, they decide which clan they want to choose. maybe a romance between apprentices in different clans?
4.) a journey to a new home?
Last edited by pixieknees on Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me