Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

─────── enter the void

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
about me: hii, i'm ace (she/her), i used to do a lot of rping a while ago but i
stopped for a couple years and now i've finally decided to come back :)
my timezone is aest, so i'm probably online the most when you're asleep
and whatnot, but i still try and get as many posts as i can in before i go
offline. i try write decent posts (varying from sentences to paragraphs)
or i just mirror what y'all are doing. i'm a pretty chill person so when it
comes to trying to figure out the plot and setting out the scenes, i'm
open to anything.

i'm pretty chill with which gender i play, i prefer female, but i don't mind at
all. i can do fxm or mxm romance roleplays, but every other sort of roleplay
i'm fine with whatever c: i use discord as well as the forums, so if you prefer
discussion on discord, i'm fine with that. i'm pretty pretty flexible and unde
rstanding so if stuff gets in the way, that's fine, or if you want to change th
ings up that's okay :) discussion ooc would be great, i'm friendly, i promise
i won't bite, but it isn't necessary if you don't want to.

expecting: i kinda expect the same thing
that i've said. just be nice, patient. don't be afraid to
contribute to the plot, toss some ideas in or share
your opinions on something. i expect decent sized
paragraphs, or at least mirroring. that's all :)

seeking:
i'm just lookin for any human/fantasy (anything, i don't mind) rp. i ain't really wanting an animal based rp because i just haven't gotten any interest in it at the moment. i can do a bit o fandom but probably not the best right now haha. non-fandom i'm fine with.
i'm open to anything, just not animal roleplays at the moment please c: love the drama ofc as well as romance - so if anyone is big on that lmk

some examples
> angel x demon
> superpower
> fantasy plots (werewolf x vampire etc)
> apocalyptic
> modern life
> romance ofc ❤
< there is a lot more that i'm interested in,
those are just some
mind you, i'm only just coming back after a hiatus of roleplaying so
i'm probably gonna be pretty rusty, just bear with me please, i'll get
used to it eventually :) that's it, ciao ciao xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ace.of.spades on Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starfish, » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 pm

─ ────────────── ─
    about me. hi! i'm cinque terre but feel free to call me cin or whatever you would like.
    i'm a semi-literate roleplayer with over seven years of experience. i prefer to do only play
    one character per role and only play females. as for pairings, at the moment i am only
    searching for fxf/fxnb pairings as it is what i am most comfortable with. i am looking for
    any range of writing, i will do one-liners or 1000+ words. i tend to mirror your writing length.
    i am fairly active, i do have a job and will be starting online school soon but my goal will to
    be able to post at least once every couple of days. i would love to become friends with the
    people i roleplay with and i promise you i am nice <3 i have a discord if you would like to chat
    and or plan there but i strictly roleplay on cs forums unless we discuss otherwise.

about you. i don't have many requirements, just be a friendly understanding person! <3
    i ask that your character either be a female or non binary as i stated that i'm most comfy with
    wlw pairings for now. i don't really have a preference for post length as long as you give me
    something to respond to! i'm looking for somebody who is active and can respond a couple
    times a week if not more, but if you're busy or lose interest please let me know! i am super
    flexible and understanding.

interests. if you don't see something here that you'd like, feel free to suggest any idea at
    me. chances are i'd be down to do it

-warriors any sort of plot/pairing!
    -she-ra and the princesses of power
    -the 100 oc's or canon, clexa will always be superior
    -atypical cazzie!!
    -stranger things
    -witches
    -fairies
    -mermaids/sirens/pirates
    -vampires
    -any fxf plot
callista / pisces / lesbian
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
starfish,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 pm

. Hey! The names Rafa. ( Male + GMT.)

Come up with plot together.//1-3 paragraphs.//Few times a week.
// MxM only.//Decent grammar.//Will do AUs//Underlined is my
preferred role.//If nether is underlined,(meaning I have no preference).

How much I'm craving
💚 Really really craving
💛 Craving
🧡 Kinda craving
❤️ Somewhat craving

General
Lawyer x Detective 💚
Detective x Detective 💚
Lawyer x Lawyer 💛

Law and Order SVU
Rafael Barba x Sonny Carisi 💚💚

Rafael Barba x Detective/etc oc 💛
Sonny Carisi x A.D.A oc 💛
Sonny Carisi x Detective/etc oc 💛

Law & Order
Lennie Briscoe x Mike Logan 💛
Lennie Briscoe x oc 💛
Mike Logan x oc 💛

Any L&O

Detective x Detective 💚
Detective oc x A.D.A oc 💚
Lieutenant/Chief oc x A.D.A 💚
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:50 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ one x one search! ]

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:54 am

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there, im wild, just your average role-player lookin' for a
few 1x1's to focus my free time on! a bit about me as a role━
player? i consider myself semi-lit to literate, writing about eh
600-1000+ words per post, if you'd like me to. of course, if yo
u prefer i write less, just say so. i tend to at least, give three
to four paragraphs per post, but can always adjust to your lik
ing. im pretty active ━ though also kinda forgetful. pleaseee
give me a friendly nudge if its been over a week since i poste
d, or simply bump the thread once every three days. i try to
reply at least, once a day but i can reply multiple if you wou
ld prefer. im real friendly and i don't mind ooc chat! i also━
have a discord if you would prefer to rp there, but normally
my go to rp place is the cs forums. of course, i am lgbtq+ fri
endly, so if you're wondering about that ━ no worries there.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔
now for you. im not a picky person, so as long as you're most
of these things down below, we should do great as rp partne
rs! first off i'd like someone who is active, can communicate
if you're going to be away or have lost interest (this means n
o ghosting! please!) someone who is friendly and will help c
ontribute to the plot, characters, etc. also, please have a b
it of energy! what i mean by this is done just send me a pm
like (im interested), please state what you're interested ab
out and give a bit on yourself as a role-player! also, please
don't bug me every day about the rp━we've all got lives an
d honestly that just makes me wanna leave. so patience is
key! (i have anxiety too so, constantly pming me and such
about it makes me extremely anxious.) ━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐓 ? ━━━━━━━
interests ━ bold equals craving! open to any and all ideas

warrior cats ━ clan cat x outsider x cat or anything else.
canines ━ canine x canine (wolves n dogs) or anything.
watership down [novel] ━ open for anything honestly.
mha/bnha ━ hero x hero x villain x student x student o
r uh anything you can throw at me for this one. really.
atla ━ bender x bender x non-bender or anything aaaa.
supernatural ━ (werewolves n vampires) or anythinggg.

other quick ideas
━ fantasy ━━ all fantasy ideas, dragons, powers etc.
━ medieval times / dragons ━ throw ideas at meeee.
━ sci-fi / cyberpunk ━ again throw em at meeeeeee.
━ apocalypse ━ something unique for this one maybe
━ good kid x bad kid ━ classic but unique in a way???
━ roadtrips ━ anything just throw some fun at meee
━ roommates ━ plenty ideas for this one. throw em.
━ marvel/dc ━ gonna need something interesting. x
━ disney ━ something interesting here again. please
━ anything you can throw at me. honestly, anything.
'𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐔𝐏 ━━━━━━━
and that's all! feel free to message me if interested!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heaven sent me to be it's champion

Postby GaySunLord » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:24 am

Good Evening people of CS

About me: I am you friendly neighbourhood Kiyondo Ishida Kinnie who enjoys a good spot of roleplaying. I can usually reply at least once everyday. !I enjoy writing shorter posts so the roleplay advances quicker with less delays, please keep that in mind. I am also quite inexperienced, so please beware of that! I am cool with any gender parings, and actually prefer no romance roleplays or minimal romance roleplays, I live in the diamonds quadraint. (I am a Maid of Blood. If you get this I am proud of you.) I will roleplay on forums, that is the easiest for me. I will list the stuff I like roleplaying below! !Especially looking for an Ishimondo rp, or Oh Ana (read plots based off songs)! Please note that any of the based off song plots can work with any other plot, I would kill for an Ishimomdo Stolen Dance RP.

Is this you?:I am looking for someone who is fine with the stuff I wrote above, and preferably can help with world building. I am really just open to anyone, so shoot me a pm!

Stuff to rp:

Danganronpa

I am open to anything with this! I would prefer non-despair AUs, and OCs are fine too!

Pairings: (Bold is wanting, underlined is who I want)
    Mondo Oowada x Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Sayaka Maizonox Ibuki Mioda or Kaede Akamatsu
    Kiyondo Ishidax Anyone really
    Kazuichi Souda x Chihiro Fujisaki
    Toko Fukawa x Komaru Naegi
    Makoto Naegix Kyoko Kirigiri
Any non V3 pairing really I guess

Homestuck

I would prefer OCs for this

Pairings:
    Nepeta Leijon <> Equius Zahhak
    Karkat Vantas<>Gamzee Makara
    [b]Tavros Nitram<3 Gamzee Makara
    Kanaya Maryam <3 Rose Lalonde
    [/b]

Songbound

Copypaste lore tm: They are called Songkind, and they have defects based off the song they are "Bound" to. I don't know what kind of music you like, but for example a person bound to "Lemon boy" Wouod have lemon-themed defects, possibly a leaf or some other thing.

When they sing the song they are "bound" to, their voice changes to match the original Audio of the song, so tht means if their song is in a different language they would sing in that language. Same as gender, if say a female is "bound" to a song by a Male vocalist, they will have a more masculine voice.

If another Songkind sings a song that the ther one is "bound" to, it can calm the other one down, and even has minor healing properties, such as stopping coughs and congestion, or healing burns or scrapes. Some can use more advanced healing magic, depending on the song

So yeah if you are interested hmu

Villans

I have a little troupe of villians known as the Ace squad.They aren't the best, but they get the job done, keeping in mind they are being run by a ten year old child.

Plots based off songs:

Oh Ana by Mother Mother-Person A (sandwich god) is a modern artist that neglects themselves, gets way too absorbed in their work, and is constantly running on little to no sleep, food, energy, or time. Person B (Ana) is a caretaker hired by a sister to the artist, tasked with keeping Sandwich god alive. Ana has fallen for sandwich god, and sandwich god is mad about Ana, but of course there is no time for love when the crazy artist refuses to eat even a sandwich. I would prefer to play SandwichGod, and would like this to be FxF

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance-Person A (Sadman) was always the troublemaker, always getting into sticky situations like sneaking into abandoned buildings and such. Person B (Takinnie) was infatuated with them, and despite they're meeker nature, followed them loyally. That is, until the secret came out, or more accurately Sadman came out, and Takinnie's parents did not like that, so they sent Takinnie to boarding school. Years later, Sadman and Takinnie meet at a club. Sadman is the bartender, and Takinnie is there with their significant other....of the oppisite gender (Hereafter known as Celeste). A tries desperately to win Takinnie's favor and end Takinnie and Celeste's relationship. Celeste may or may not be using Takkinnie, we can talk about that. I would prefer to play Sadman, and for this to be a MxM

Miss Jackson by Panic! At the disco-Person A (Celeste2) is a horrible flirt, dead set on breaking every heart they come across. Person B (Urie) is a hopeless romantic, who ends up hooking up with Celeste2, and falling head over heels in love. Celeste2 has no clue what to do, they have never had a broken heart come back to them other than for revenge, and Urie is confused why they keep getting rejected. i would prefer Urie,and for this to be a FxF

Riptide-Vance Joy-Person A (rent) is a home filmmaker who enjoys going to street markets and other things like that to film. Person B (Pfiffer) is a wannabe movie star who jumps at the oppertunity to be in one of rent's films, this one about love. Will it be theirs?

I am open to more I am just too tired to put any more down please pm me to work something out
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bunny's search

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:05 am

Hi I'm bunny a semi-lit role player wandering from four hundred to around seven hundred words. If you were looking to see my posts you might find I haven't roleplayed on this site for a while and from then I've become much better with my skills as a writer. I choose to roleplay through discord so I'm finding partners that are willing to role-play with me there. I prefer to play female characters and also do straight couples. I'm looking for someone who is able to write around the same word count as myself and not looking for anyone below it. Preferably also eighteen plus as I'm not role-playing with anyone under my age. I'm also from the UK in the GMT timezone. I work quite a bit but I can post pretty much every day within discord.

What I'm interested in at the moment is werewolves, mafia/gang, bad boy x good girl.
I'm open for suggestions, of course, these are the only ones on the top of my head. Im also interested in group role-plays so hit me up. PM me if you're interested in role-playing with me. Thanks for your time.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 Sketcheii's Search! 🌸

Postby sketcheii » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:15 am

𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎

☛Hello!

I'm Sketcheii! or, if it makes you happy, Jade, and I've been an active roleplayer on multiple different platforms.
I've grown to be a better artist and all in all,
more creative because of my roleplays! And now I return back to Chickensmoothie,
where I mostly began, in hopes I find even more friends.
I'm currently in college, working on my AG Animal Science Certificate,
and due to summer break I've grown pretty bored.
I have been fairly busy as lately so I will at least respond
once a day. I will make all my replies 1 paragraph and above.
I really enjoy making dumb jokes, so please,
BEAR with me. sorry

When it comes to my roleplays, I tend to always think of it like a novel, or a story. Such as it has a beginning, a climax and an end. Where everything ties up.. I think if it goes on for too long the charm of the roleplay disappears. I'm sorry if this makes anyone upset, but it's the way I get excited about roleplays!

━━━━━☁☂━━━━━

Preferences.
I can play any gender, and any pairing. Though, I really prefer playing female
Please, ONLY use oc's! No Canon Characters!
➼I prefer 1x1's rather than group roleplays, which I would rarely join.
I enjoy slow-burn romance, and find it boring if
we don't give the characters time to interact.
I really really like drama, so please be understanding, a dull roleplay
is one I won't find joy in.
Please, be semi-lit. Don't use asterisks(*)
I'd enjoy if you tried to match my replies length!
If you can, please use an image for your characters' reference.

━━━━━☁☂━━━━━

⤐Looking for.
(Bold = What I'd Like to play! If not bolded, I'm open to either!)

⤐Pokemon trainers, Pokemon Gajinka, or Pokemon (Like dungeons)
Black Butler Royal Lady x Butler
Witch x Human
Miraculous Ladybug
Super hero x Villain
Harry Potter
Attack on Titan. Shifter x Medic
Magic user x Civilian
Gardner/Florist x Opposing (From Gardners' area) Thug
Royal x Peasant
Forbidden Alchemist x Royal guard

I'm open to your suggestions!
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fox's RP Search

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:35 am

Hey, OutFoxed here looking for a 1x1 or small group Equestrian RP.

Mainly interested in Equestrian based rps - Horse & Rider, stable life, riding facility, etc.

Real life scenarios and realistic situations
    -English riding - Hunters, Jumpers, Eventing
    Literate - grammar/punctuation/articulate
    -Details and Realism!
    Length varies - I average between 300-700 words
    -Age Range: 20-35
    Developing Human Relationships appreciated
    -I would love to have a Goal Oriented Plot - with small achievable goals/plot points for us as writers to reach; to help maintain an interest and muse level.

- I have worked in the equine industry for years, studied equine science in college, and spend most of my time involved with horses. I ride and train in h/j and dressage. -

Possible Plot: Characters are training for the upcoming show series, riding at a local lesson barn on the riding team - have their own horses and ride the sales/boarder horses. Daily riding life and Competition atmosphere.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─────── enter the void

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:16 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
about me: hii, i'm ace (she/her), i used to do a lot of rping a while ago but i
stopped for a couple years and now i've finally decided to come back :)
my timezone is aest, so i'm probably online the most when you're asleep
and whatnot, but i still try and get as many posts as i can in before i go
offline. i try write decent posts (varying from sentences to paragraphs)
or i just mirror what y'all are doing. i'm a pretty chill person so when it
comes to trying to figure out the plot and setting out the scenes, i'm
open to anything.

i'm pretty chill with which gender i play, i prefer female, but i don't mind at
all. i can do fxm or mxm romance roleplays, but every other sort of roleplay
i'm fine with whatever c: i use discord as well as the forums, so if you prefer
discussion on discord, i'm fine with that. i'm pretty pretty flexible and unde
rstanding so if stuff gets in the way, that's fine, or if you want to change th
ings up that's okay :) discussion ooc would be great, i'm friendly, i promise
i won't bite, but it isn't necessary if you don't want to.

expecting: i kinda expect the same thing
that i've said. just be nice, patient. don't be afraid to
contribute to the plot, toss some ideas in or share
your opinions on something. i expect decent sized
paragraphs, or at least mirroring. that's all :)

seeking:
i'm just lookin for any human/fantasy (anything, i don't mind) rp. i ain't really wanting an animal based rp because i just haven't gotten any interest in it at the moment. i can do a bit o fandom but probably not the best right now haha. non-fandom i'm fine with.
i'm open to anything, just not animal roleplays at the moment please c: love the drama ofc as well as romance - so if anyone is big on that lmk

some examples
> angel x demon
> superpower
> fantasy plots (werewolf x vampire etc)
> apocalyptic
> modern life
> romance ofc ❤
< there is a lot more that i'm interested in,
those are just some
mind you, i'm only just coming back after a hiatus of roleplaying so
i'm probably gonna be pretty rusty, just bear with me please, i'll get
used to it eventually :) that's it, ciao ciao xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ace.of.spades

My pets
My items