FR Dragon Roleplay | Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

FR Dragon Roleplay | Forms

Postby Butters! » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:50 am

x
x

[ Home ]

Please use the code below to create your forms. Prettying up is allowed.
Post your forms here and nowhere else, thank you!

dragon form
Code: Select all
(dragon image)
name:
Breed:
sex:
personality: (5 sentence min.)
background/history: (2 sentence min.)
Clan/flight: (may be rouge/neutral)
Other:

familiar form
Code: Select all
(familiar image)
name:
disposition: (wary, tolerant, relaxed, etc.)
Breed/species:
sex:
personality: (5 sentence min.)
background/history: (2 sentence min.)
dragon: (link to the dragon's form if this familiar is a dragon's companion. Familiars can also be loners too)
other:
Last edited by Butters! on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FR Dragon Roleplay | Forms

Postby Butters! » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm

[ König | Plague | Male | Banescale | Adult ]

Personality
König means king. He is an ancient breed and fits his name well: he would certainly make a benevolent ruler. König is kind and forgiving. He is often called wise beyond his years, and is always willing to offer a hand... er, claw and give advice. He has never turned his back on a dragon in need, and easily befriends familiars. König, ever faithful, loyally worships the deities. He sees exaltation as the ultimate honor.

Background
König is an ancient breed (Banescale). He was found wandering around aimlessly by a nature dragon as a hatchling, clearly separated from his parents and confused. König was scared and alone. The dragon brought him back to the safety of his lair, where he left König under the care of a gentle Pearlcatcher. The dragon then went off in search of König's parents. He arrived later that night with no sign of them. This carried on for about a week, until the dragon finally lost hope and accepted that the parents would never be found. He took König under his wing and kindly welcomed him into his own clan. König has thrived there ever since. He often sets off and goes on long journeys in the forest by himself. Any time he encounters another Banescale, he gets his hopes up (though he tries not to).

[ Nico | Loyal | Male | Butter Caiman ]

Personality
Nico is a very loyal little Caiman. He gets easily attached to any and all creatures he meets, especially other Caimans. He will quickly befriend creatures and then stand by them until their dying day... or until they show him they don't deserve it. Nico is a big goofball, he loves jokes and is really silly. He doesn't always use his head, and it gets him into some sticky situations, but he always seems to find a way to wriggle out of them.

Background
Nico is your average Caiman: he was born to his mother and has many siblings. He never met his father, though one big male Caiman tried to eat one of his sisters once. He matured and ventured out on his own. He loves his life, and though he does not have a drgaon companion, he really admires them (even if they frighten him a little).
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me